Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: (858 Views)

. / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by toshacer: 7:34pm On May 23, 2008
I am a fine boy - no shaking - fine boy of international standing - if you dont like it, just sit down there - but I have a problem - I dont like sex, - I just like women sucking my penis - and women just like sucking my penis - it is so bad I need a confession - who do you advice I confess to?
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by buzyDiva(f): 7:34pm On May 23, 2008
and how is that a confession?
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 23, 2008
@poster
bauahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy orisirisi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by TheSly: 7:39pm On May 23, 2008
tosh_acer:

I am a fine boy - no shaking - fine boy of international standing - if you don't like it, just sit down there - but I have a problem - I don't like sex, - I just like women sucking my privates - and women just like sucking my privates - it is so bad I need a confession - who do you advice I confess to?
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . . .Likku bwoi. . .i gotcha. . . grin
Mum and Dad must not know about it. . .Innit?. . . grin

Lemme give you an assignment. . .

A. B .C .D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N . . . . . . . .Now go and complete that before u spew more bunkumery here! angry
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 23, 2008
roflmao @sly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by buzyDiva(f): 7:42pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . . .Likku bwoi. . .i gotcha. . . grin
Mum and Dad must not know about it. . .Innit?. . . grin

Lemme give you an assignment. . .

A. B .C .D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N . . . . . . . .Now go and complete that before u spew more bunkumery here! angry

Who gave u permission to come online again?
Food don ready abeg angry
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by TheSly: 7:47pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Who gave u permission to come online again?
Food don ready abeg angry
he he he he he he. . . ''grin''
God saved you. . . . I tot u wanted to act Kinda tough. . . tongue
Thanks for the food though . . .Lemme go 'n' eat now. . . .Phew!!!! cheesy

Iyawo mi atata. . .Iyawo mi nigba ishoro!!. . . . .Mo nife e gaann NI!. . . tongue cool
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by saucekid(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2008
come and confess to me jare
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by frank316(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2008
fine boy, no pussy and you are happy
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by Duduknight(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2008
@ sly
I love your answer.
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by NubianQ(f): 12:03pm On May 24, 2008
hope u dont get an Epileptic girl that would suck ur thing, get a fit which will eventually lead to havin ur D.I.C.K being chewed off!!

Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by akpeteshi(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2008
what tha hell!!! next thread abeg. ol boy if you no get yarns, commot for others now?
Re: Who Should I Confess To? My Mother, My Father Or My Pastor: by saucekid(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2008
help me tell am

Have You Ever Missed True Love? / Cancer-stricken Jade Goody Has Tied The Knot With Fiance Jack Tweed / Am In Love At Last But: