Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four (5717 Views)

The Bankruptcy Of The Prosperity Gospel: An Exercise In Biblical And Theological / A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
DrummaBoy: My sister when U see esoteric theology... U run

Obadiah777 and MostHigh operate on the same frequency though broadcasting from different radios.

lol

Where have you been?

You have been sorely missed. smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol

Where have you been?

You have been sorely missed. smiley

My glo modem cannot browse at the office so I have to wait to get home or use the phone which is not too reliable. I need to see how I can crack that modem sef and go for Etisalat or something...
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2013
DrummaBoy:

My glo modem cannot browse at the office so I have to wait to get home or use the phone which is not too reliable. I need to see how I can crack that modem sef and go for Etisalat or something...

OK. But, can u use another network's modem with another sim?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
^ That will follow a new budget. I will get a way around it sha
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: Lol. This is really interesting I tell ya! Wow! grin grin

Indirectly, you have preached the gospel (according to Obadiah) to me so that I can be saved.

Thanks. I appreciate your honouring me with your responses.

Back to what you said about our history...do we need any special knowledge/revelation b4 we learn about our history?

For example, it was passed down from generations to generations that Oduduwa is the father of the Yorubas. Same with the other deities like Sango, Amadioha, Obatala and so on. We were even taught in school cos it's part of our history. No special revelation or knowledge was required.

So, why do we need this special knowledge b4 we can know about our roots, when this history is readily available to the present day Jew and I believe that's why they practise Judaism...

They have the prophets in their history, including Jesus...we don't.

Secondly, other white nations don't claim to be Jews cos they are not. They know that they are gentiles. How do they come in here?
somehow i missed this post. sorry about that hun. any special knowledge or revelation before we learn about our history ? yeah. thats why I am revealing it to you lol. today its your turn to be enlightened as to who you really are.

as for you worshipping sango and amadioha and things, it has already been prophesied deuteronomy 4 vs 28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

and it seems you are not getting what i said earlier. the present day jews have no prophets. i already described the color of the prophets from biblical verses. they were black not white. try to ponder on earlier posts. be introspective as opposed to flippant

let me recommend a book [img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4634163424199464&pid=1.7[/img]
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2013

Obadiah777 and MostHigh operate on the same frequency though broadcasting from different radios.
but you err. we operate on the frequency of YHWH. you are not supposed to run away from the light. you are supposed to run towards it grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: somehow i missed this post. sorry about that hun. any special knowledge or revelation before we learn about our history ? yeah. thats why I am revealing it to you lol. today its your turn to be enlightened as to who you really are.

as for you worshipping sango and amadioha and things, it has already been prophesied deuteronomy 4 vs 28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

and it seems you are not getting what i said earlier. the present day jews have no prophets. i already described the color of the prophets from biblical verses. they were black not white. try to ponder on earlier posts. be introspective as opposed to flippant

let me recommend a book [img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4634163424199464&pid=1.7[/img]

I read something similar on JesusisLord thread.

Can you send me the book as a gift? cool
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I read something similar on JesusisLord thread.

Can you send me the book as a gift? cool
as a gift ? grin grin grin i would have to order it, then wait for it and then send it to you when you can just order it online and it comes to you directly. its not so expensive. you get used copies for less than what you spend for a night out. hope you did not get thrown off by the word 'flippant'. i just checked the meaning of it and it has many meanings a lot of them disrespectful. the meaning i ascribe to it is ' dont brush it off without seriously pondering on the posts'. cuz if you pondered on them it would all start to make sense. however if you are looking for a million evidence because you already made up your mind that it is wrong, then thats flippant
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2013
shdemidemi: My main question here is that is this lifestyle and ministry only unique to Paul alone or is it supposed to be the testimony of all men of God? I understand that God permits both adversity and prosperity in the minister's life, but how come all Paul had to testify in this chapter was simply adversity? Is possible that in the process of watering down our gospel today, we have lost the offence of the cross that is integral to sound gospel preaching?

When I study about this man Paul, it breaks my heart. The guy went through what you and I will call sufferings, in our contemporary churches any man of God that goes through a third of what this man went through could be labelled as 'unannointed'. The guy actually said you and I will go through relative tribulations in this world unlike what the deceivers in the body preach.

2 cor 1

And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake of the consolation.

In the letter to Timothy, you would hardly believe this man was about to killed. Yet, all he was bothered about was the survival and continuity of the gospel of Jesus Christ. He made Timothy see it isn't just him who will suffer in this world for the sake of the gospel when he said

12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.

Please note that some of Paul's affliction were obviously self inflicted based on his passion to overwrite his past with much better testimonies. This is as a result of passion for the lord, an attitude whereby he holds himself strictly accountable for the work handed to him as expected of the all Christians.

The ease or hardness of our ministry depends on our mission. However the call of God need not be all thorn. The trend is that the trail blazers, evangelists, missionaries, etc who push the frontier will definitely have a hard time, but the shepherds, pastors, bishops, who maintain the church after its establishment tend to have a relatively softer landing. Passion for God however will make a true christian shun earthly pleasure and focus on God and things of the kingdom.

The current Christianity that preaches a God that only blesses is erroneous. It makes us think only the prosperous are blessed, and that anybody in distress is a sinner.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy: ^ Wow, Obadiah that is some position you took on 1 Corinthians 4. But I am not sure many of us will agree with you.

Presumptious fellow smiley

Speak for yourself.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2013
shdemidemi:

Why are you living behind time... The same God that forbids unclean things tells Peter what I now call clean do not call unclean.

The same God that chose a few in the four gospels has now given all man a way to Himself.

Update yourself bro.

Vain imaginations smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2013
shdemidemi:

Hmm, exactly what I am saying. God has changed his programme from the few that were chosen to all men. Just as you said, Gentiles were uncircumcised and unclean in the old times. God has now called all men clean, this makes your earlier summation of 'few are chosen to know the truth' wrong in this present age.

How does the gentile living the way of the jew [/b]negate the promises [b]MADE UNTO ISREAL

Sincerly. smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2013
shdemidemi: I am sure you got my message, lets leave it at what the scripture says 'It is the will of God that all man come to the knowledge of this truth'. With Mathew 22:14, I am sure you don't know what that parable is about considering the way you erroneously interpret scriptures.

You see where you dont get it is that "The bolded in your statement above does not translate to being saved"

In other words like the brother has been telling you many are called but the chosen are few smiley

If I remember correctly its because of 144 thousand individuals that the survivours of the great ribulation are saved.

Now the question to you is are you within the 144 thousand?

smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Again, T girl, U crack me up but this time really badly I startled my daughter.

I was just going to likened MostHigh with Obadiah when U pulled the words out of my mouth.

Lol!!!

I should get back to finishing this discuss U know...

The comparison is Old news.

But always refreshing

smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

This is such an interesting lecture. grin If only it is true! Lol

So, what happens to the present day Isreal? They are not blacks, are they?

This such an interest oossible

Study to show yourself approved smiley

Present day Isrelites are not the isreal of old (factual history)

They only converted to the jewish way about 700 years ago, The converted race are professed children of japhet and thier conversion was a politicaly rather than a spiritualy motivated (factual history)

If they by thier mouths confess to be children of japhet then how can they be the children of Ham/Shem AKA Isreal?

Read the works of Josephus (GREAT JEWISH WRITER OF ANTIQUITY)

Also just something else you should buzz on

Oyibo no dey circumscise thier children it is not just in thier culture for them it is more a biblical thing than a cultural thing

But universally for the african who is either a practitioner of ATR, PAGAN TRADITIONS, CHRISTOPAGAN WAYS OR WHATEVER

circumscicion is as naturall as air.

It is our culture

Read your bible and Go figure.

smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: Ema gba mi o. Lol

God help me!

I still don't get...is it that these false Jews chased us (black) out of our land i.e. The land they occupy now?

Becos that's the only way Jesus would have been a black man.

And if so, why are they practising Judaism? And why is biblical history not part of our history/memory?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: Ema gba mi o. Lol

God help me!

I still don't get...is it that these false Jews chased us (black) out of our land i.e. The land they occupy now?

Becos that's the only way Jesus would have been a black man.

And if so, why are they practising Judaism? And why is biblical history not part of our history/memory?

Well as at the time jerusalem fell all the natural inhabitants of the land (Isrealites) fled the land to egypt. Egypt was full already so they had to keep the movement going.

from Egypt thier journey took them into africa (west africa to be precise)

Where they settled and had peace for a shot period of time

The arabs came along sometime later and started the horrific slave trade

They sold us africans/Isrealites for 1000yrs

And when they introduced the portugese to the trade these same arabs referd to us as Ahl al-Kitāb AKA People of the Book aka ISREAL

The portugese were told that we had been abandonded by our God and were only fit for slavery.

The portugese and every other oyibo man further traded the african for another 400yrs

Making a total of 1400yrs that the isrealites have been going through slavery.

Imagine the judgement that is coming for the caucasian

A truly terrible judgement

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2013

Everything written in red print in your bible can be termed as esoteric

But because of the fathers mercy the mystries are also translated for you through yashuas translations to his desciples.

You aint never tired of this your greek speak?

You mr man are a Scoffer. smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: but you err. we operate on the frequency of YHWH. you are not supposed to run away from the light. you are supposed to run towards it grin

The man has too much filth to hide.

No one lights a candle and puts it under a bucket. smiley

Study to show yourself approved.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Well as at the time jerusalem fell all the natural inhabitants of the land (Isrealites) fled the land to egypt. Egypt was full already so they had to keep the movement going.

from Egypt thier journey took them into africa (west africa to be precise)

Where they settled and had peace for a shot period of time

The arabs came along sometime later and started the horrific slave trade

They sold us africans/Isrealites for 1000yrs

And when they introduced the portugese to the trade these same arabs referd to us as Ahl al-Kitāb AKA People of the Book aka ISREAL

The portugese were told that we had been abandonded by our God and were only fit for slavery.

The portugese and every other oyibo man further traded the african for another 400yrs

Making a total of 1400yrs that the isrealites have been going through slavery.

Imagine the judgement that is coming for the caucasian

A truly terrible judgement

MORE LIGHT SIRE grin grin grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: MORE LIGHT SIRE grin grin grin

Ain soph aur brother.

He is the light without no end

smiley

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: as a gift ? grin grin grin i would have to order it, then wait for it and then send it to you when you can just order it online and it comes to you directly. its not so expensive. you get used copies for less than what you spend for a night out. hope you did not get thrown off by the word 'flippant'. i just checked the meaning of it and it has many meanings a lot of them disrespectful. the meaning i ascribe to it is ' dont brush it off without seriously pondering on the posts'. cuz if you pondered on them it would all start to make sense. however if you are looking for a million evidence because you already made up your mind that it is wrong, then thats flippant

Thanks for pointing the "flippant" part out. I must confess that I was taken aback when I first saw it, but immediately picked the meaning that fits the situation best. So, no offense taken.

Ermm...the excuse you gave for not wanting to send the book isn't good enough. I will check it out online, but there is a high probability that I will not get it at least not in the nearest future, that's why I requested you get me a copy.

Thanks all the same.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Study to show yourself approved smiley

Present day Isrelites are not the isreal of old (factual history)

They only converted to the jewish way about 700 years ago, The converted race are professed children of japhet and thier conversion was a politicaly rather than a spiritualy motivated (factual history)

If they by thier mouths confess to be children of japhet then how can they be the children of Ham/Shem AKA Isreal?

Read the works of Josephus (GREAT JEWISH WRITER OF ANTIQUITY)

Also just something else you should buzz on

Oyibo no dey circumscise thier children it is not just in thier culture for them it is more a biblical thing than a cultural thing

But universally for the african who is either a practitioner of ATR, PAGAN TRADITIONS, CHRISTOPAGAN WAYS OR WHATEVER

circumscicion is as naturall as air.

It is our culture

Read your bible and Go figure.

smiley

Somehow, I have always wondered why our culture is similar to that of the Jews; talking about circumcision, respect, naming ceremony and other marital traditions. For example, asking a widow to marry her late husband's brother and some other things I can't think of right now.

Thanks for the additional info. But you need to be more patient and accommodating like Obadiah.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Let me refer back to this post of yours...

obadiah777: good questions.

1-did they chase us out ? yes in 70 AD. it is famously called the abomination of desolation >>>

Will this abomination occur again in the future as regards the anti-christ?

luke 21 vs 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

When will the time of the Gentiles be fulfilled?

and to get the history outside of the bible of how we ended up in west africa there is a book called 'babylon to timbucktu'

2-why are they practicing judaism ? judaism has nothing to do with the bible. judaism is a religion they created for themselves and they dont believe in the bible. they have their own book called the talmud. judaism religion is satanic

I thought Judaism has to do with the Law of Moses, i.e. the way of life and worship of the Jews (old testament) before Jesus died, no?

3-why is biblical history not part of our history or memory ? i dont know about you but so many people know these things but the controllers of the world have drowned them out with their roman catholicism and white pictures of jews and jesus etc etc. the world has been brainwashed. the only people who are not brainwashed are the saints of the most high. so anyone who has this knowledge i am giving you is more than likely a prophet of old and a saint. an elect >>>>>>

Wait...you need to explain this bit. How did you come about this knowledge?

.revelation 13 vs 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. <<<< worshipping that white image of the beast but only those who will not make it. if you are deceived ? more than likely you will not make it. however with the knowledge i am giving you now, if you are meant to make it you will believe it but if you are not meant to make it you will not believe. so let the spirit in you decide if you are a chosen or a rejected after this post. hear or forbear wink wink

So, what's the gospel here? Believe that I am a Jew (by descent) and I am saved? grin

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Somehow, I have always wondered why our culture is similar to that of the Jews; talking about circumcision, respect, naming ceremony and other marital traditions. For example, asking a widow to marry her late husband's brother and some other things I can't think of right now.

Thanks for the additional info. But you need to be more patient and accommodating like Obadiah.

Thanks.

Will try and work on the patience

One Can never have too much patience smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Thanks for pointing the "flippant" part out. I must confess that I was taken aback when I first saw it, but immediately picked the meaning that fits the situation best. So, no offense taken.

Ermm...the excuse you gave for not wanting to send the book isn't good enough. I will check it out online, but there is a high probability that I will not get it at least not in the nearest future, that's why I requested you get me a copy.

Thanks all the same.
lol good. see words these days have double triple or quatruple meaning. sometimes you gotta specify which meaning is being ascribed so people dont get offended.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0962088110/ref=tmm_pap_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new <<<< 4 pounds. about 1000 naira. i am sure you spend more than that for a meal at chicken republic grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: lol good. see words these days have double triple or quatruple meaning. sometimes you gotta specify which meaning is being ascribed so people dont get offended.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0962088110/ref=tmm_pap_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new <<<< 4 pounds. about 1000 naira. i am sure you spend more than that for a meal at chicken republic grin

Hehehehe....u got me there. Getting it down nko? I will check it out sha.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Thanks.

Will try and work on the patience

One Can never have too much patience smiley

Yess o... I got a lot to work on in that area. Patience is indeed a virtue!
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: Let me refer back to this post of yours...

Will this abomination occur again in the future as regards the anti-christ?

When will the time of the Gentiles be fulfilled?

I thought Judaism has to do with the Law of Moses, i.e. the way of life and worship of the Jews (old testament) before Jesus died, no?

Wait...you need to explain this bit. How did you come about this knowledge?

So, what's the gospel here? Believe that I am a Jew (by descent) and I am saved? grin
NO THE ABOMINATION WILL NOT OCCUR AGAIN. ITS A ONE TIME DEAL >>> NAHUM 1 VS 9 What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

THE TIME OF THE GENTILES WILL BE FULFILLED IN THE SECOND COMING. VERYYYY SOON. MAYBE EVEN 2013 WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE LOOKING. BASICALLY AFTER WW3.

JUDAISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAW OF MOSES. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN BOOK CALLED THE TALMUD

THE KNOWLEDGE IS IN THE BIBLE AND HISTORY BOOKS >>>> 1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.

THERE IS NO GOSPEL. I AM BRINGING YOU BACK TO YOUR HERITAGE SO THAT YOU WOULD KNOW YOU ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE BIBLE AND TO STOP WORSHIPPING A WHITE IMAGE OF JESUS. JESUS LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU AS WELL AS ALL THE PROPHETS OF OLD. ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN DUE TIME. ALSO BEING A JEW MEANS YOU NEED TO START CARRYING YOURSELF LIKE ROYALTY. AND TO LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY wink
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777:

THERE IS NO GOSPEL. I AM BRINGING YOU BACK TO YOUR HERITAGE SO THAT YOU WOULD KNOW YOU ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE BIBLE AND TO STOP WORSHIPPING A WHITE IMAGE OF JESUS. JESUS LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU AS WELL AS ALL THE PROPHETS OF OLD. ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN DUE TIME. ALSO BEING A JEW MEANS YOU NEED TO START CARRYING YOURSELF LIKE ROYALTY. AND TO LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY wink

This part is interesting...you mean all the preaching of the gospel is a faze and I only just need to see myself as the real Jew and Jesus as black?

So, how do the gentiles get grafted in?

Tell me something else bro...
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

This part is interesting...you mean all the preaching of the gospel is a faze and I only just need to see myself as the real Jew and Jesus as black?

So, how do the gentiles get grafted in?

Tell me something else bro...

oh the preaching of the gospel is real. but it will go down smoother in truth and not in lies. see as a jew you have special responsibilities. to whom much is given much is expected. thats why black people are the wretched of the earth. much was given to them but they failed in their obligations as jews. as a jew you are supposed to be a spiritual light to the world. we failed hence our state of wretchedness. >>>>> 1 peter 4 vs 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? <<< judgement started with us. hence our present condition. i am trying to untangle you from the grasp of wretchedness and na-kedness

the gentiles get grafted in through the word. christ is the word ( john 1 vs 14 ). obey the laws and commands and study to show yourself approved is how the gentiles get grafted in
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: oh the preaching of the gospel is real. but it will go down smoother in truth and not in lies. see as a jew you have special responsibilities. to whom much is given much is expected. thats why black people are the wretched of the earth. much was given to them but they failed in their obligations as jews. as a jew you are supposed to be a spiritual light to the world. we failed hence our state of wretchedness. >>>>> 1 peter 4 vs 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? <<< judgement started with us. hence our present condition. i am trying to untangle you from the grasp of wretchedness and na-kedness

OK. You know at one point you said;

obadiah777: well thats a rough account of what he is coming to do. put the gentiles in their second death while liberating israel from their second death. one thing to note though is that not all israel will make it just as not all gentiles will be put into 'hell'. the non-reformed israel will be nuked in armageddon ( ww3 ) while the reformed gentiles will join the reformed israel in the kingdom. just had to clear that up so you dont think being a jew is an automatic free ticket to the kingdom. this is a period of reformation for us Israel. those who dont get reformed got fire and brimstone to look forward to grin grin

whats good with ya Tgirl4real wink grin

Could you expatiate on what you mean by reformed?

And I am good by the way. Sorry, I am just responding to that. grin

obadiah777:
3-why is biblical history not part of our history or memory ? i dont know about you but so many people know these things but the controllers of the world have drowned them out with their roman catholicism and white pictures of jews and jesus etc etc. the world has been brainwashed. the only people who are not brainwashed are the saints of the most high. so anyone who has this knowledge i am giving you is more than likely a prophet of old and a saint. an elect >>>>>>

.revelation 13 vs 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. <<<< worshipping that white image of the beast but only those who will not make it. if you are deceived ? more than likely you will not make it. however with the knowledge i am giving you now, if you are meant to make it you will believe it but if you are not meant to make it you will not believe. so let the spirit in you decide if you are a chosen or a rejected after this post. hear or forbear wink wink

color of king solomon >>>> song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? / My Journey From Islam To Atheism / Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.