Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four (5715 Views)

The Bankruptcy Of The Prosperity Gospel: An Exercise In Biblical And Theological / A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

OK. You know at one point you said;

Could you expatiate on what you mean by reformed?

And I am good by the way. Sorry, I am just responding to that. grin

you know you have a child who has been bad, you put them on probation to see if they reform. yeah thats the period we are in. and anyone who refuses to get reformed will keep on going through tribulation ( as you see all over africa and anywhere negros are in the world ) until a time when the period of reformation ends. those who still are not reformed will get nuked in 100000000 degrees heat to be refined in the furnace forcibly. prolly end up smelling like suya cheesy
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: you know you have a child who has been bad, you put them on probation to see if they reform. yeah thats the period we are in. and anyone who refuses to get reformed will keep on going through tribulation ( as you see all over africa and anywhere negros are in the world ) until a time when the period of reformation ends. those who still are not reformed will get nuked in 100000000 degrees heat to be refined in the furnace forcibly. prolly end up smelling like suya cheesy

True talk sire.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: you know you have a child who has been bad, you put them on probation to see if they reform. yeah thats the period we are in. and anyone who refuses to get reformed will keep on going through tribulation ( as you see all over africa and anywhere negros are in the world ) until a time when the period of reformation ends. those who still are not reformed will get nuked in 100000000 degrees heat to be refined in the furnace forcibly. prolly end up smelling like suya cheesy

It's not funny...How do you get reformed? I see a lot of blacks going about their business daily.

Use biblical term.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

It's not funny...How do you get reformed? I see a lot of blacks going about their business daily.

Use biblical term.
those going through their business are more likely getting reserved for fire. you get to a point where you have done so much 'dirt' that you are just reserved for fire. so the lord will leave you alone to pursue your dreams and prosper without messing with you. however if you are on the lords list of those he wants in the kingdom then he would put you through small suffering. ENJOY NOW AND SUFFER LATER, OR, SUFFER NOW AND ENJOY LATER. the two options. so if you see someone enjoying now, thats because they are kept for destruction. those whom the lord recieves ? he jacks you up big time lol >>>>
hebrews 12 vs 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth

job 5 vs 17 Behold, "Blessed is the one whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty.

revelation 3 vs 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

how do you get reformed ? lol its not a small matter o. you divorce yourself from evil. you cant do 419, you cant cheat people, you cant hurt people, you cant sleep with someones spouse, etc etc more importantly you study to show yourself approved
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: those going through their business are more likely getting reserved for fire. you get to a point where you have done so much 'dirt' that you are just reserved for fire. so the lord will leave you alone to pursue your dreams and prosper without messing with you. however if you are on the lords list of those he wants in the kingdom then he would put you through small suffering. ENJOY NOW AND SUFFER LATER, OR, SUFFER NOW AND ENJOY LATER. the two options. so if you see someone enjoying now, thats because they are kept for destruction. those whom the lord recieves ? he jacks you up big time lol >>>>
hebrews 12 vs 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth

job 5 vs 17 Behold, "Blessed is the one whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty.

revelation 3 vs 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

how do you get reformed ? lol its not a small matter o. you divorce yourself from evil. you cant do 419, you cant cheat people, you cant hurt people, you cant sleep with someones spouse, etc etc more importantly you study to show yourself approved

Light without no end.

smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Light without no end.

smiley
LIGHT WITHOUT END SIRE LOL. AIN SO PHUR <<< HOPE I SPELLED THAT CORRECTLY grin grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: LIGHT WITHOUT END SIRE LOL. AIN SO PHUR <<< HOPE I SPELLED THAT CORRECTLY grin grin

Spot on Sire
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: those going through their business are more likely getting reserved for fire. you get to a point where you have done so much 'dirt' that you are just reserved for fire. so the lord will leave you alone to pursue your dreams and prosper without messing with you. however if you are on the lords list of those he wants in the kingdom then he would put you through small suffering. ENJOY NOW AND SUFFER LATER, OR, SUFFER NOW AND ENJOY LATER. the two options. so if you see someone enjoying now, thats because they are kept for destruction. those whom the lord recieves ? he jacks you up big time lol >>>>

Ohh gosh! Can't you ans my question directly? Does the bible talk about being reformed?

there are a lot of people that are morally upright, does that mean there are saved?

I don't do all the things you mentioned, does that mean I am reformed? grin

What is the gospel we are preaching my brother?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ohh gosh! Can't you ans my question directly? Does the bible talk about being reformed?

there are a lot of people that are morally upright, does that mean there are saved?

I don't do all the things you mentioned, does that mean I am reformed? grin

What is the gospel we are preaching my brother?
OK I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU >>> ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger. <<< THATS SPEAKING TO US NEGROS ( JEWS ). WE ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE WROUGHT HIS JUDGEMENT SO HE SAYS SEEK RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MEEKNESS ( HUMILITY ) SO THAT WE WOULD BE PROTECTED WHEN THE NUKES START FLYING. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH ? HUMILITY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS wink

AFTER THE DUST IS CLEARED AFTER WW3, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE LEFT STANDING >>>> ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.

SO I CAN EMPHATICALLY TELL YOU THAT NO ONE WHO IS JOLLOFING NOW WOULD MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. THOSE WHO WOULD MAKE IT OUT ARE THE ONES WHOM THE LORD HAS AFFLICTED AND PURIFIED WITH SUFFERING BEFORE HAND. I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY AND YOU PROBABLY NEVER HEARD THIS BEFORE AND ALL YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING IS THAT THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST IS SUCCESS, BUT THATS ALL A LIE. THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU SUCCESS IN HIS KINGDOM, NOT IN THIS KINGDOM. IN THIS KINGDOM HE WOULD PURIFY YOU IF HE WANTS YOU. THIS HERE IS TIME FOR PURIFICATION NO JOLLOFMENT FOR THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT. SO IF YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE JOLLOFING ANYHOW ? BE SCARED. ME MYSELF ? I GOT PURIFIED WITH INTENSE DIGESTIVE TROUBLES LIKE TIMOTHY. YUP SAME THING HAPPENED TO TIMOTHY THE LORD USED TO PURIFY MY AZZ. IN FACT HERE IS THE EXPLANATION >>>> 1 TIMOTHY 5 VS 23 -25 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after <------------ SEE, SOME MENS SINS ARE OPENED BEFOREHAND BECAUSE THE LORD WANTS THEM IN THE KINGDOM. SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT, YOUR SINS WILL BE REWARDED NOW. YOU WILL BE PURIFIED WITH AFFLICTION. ITS ALL SPIRITUAL. TRUST ME
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
hmm...thanks, but I'm still not satisfied with your response. No vex. I don't think you got my question...

What is the purpose of Jesus' death?

BTW, I doubt I can use my naija card to order from amason directly. I will try other sites.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: hmm...thanks, but I'm still not satisfied with your response. No vex. I don't think you got my question...

What is the purpose of Jesus' death?

BTW, I doubt I can use my naija card to order from amason directly. I will try other sites.
THE PURPOSE OF CHRIST DEATH IS
1-UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD BOTH JEW AND GENTILE UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 )
2-TO GIVE GRACE TO HIS ELECT MEN WHO WOULD BE GOING AROUND THE WORLD TO HARVEST THE SECOND FRUIT FROM THE GENTILES
3-TO SPIRITUALLY RESSURECT HIS ELECT MEN AND SEAL THEM PERMANENTLY AS HEAVEN BOUND CELESTIAL BEINGS ( MATTHEW 27 VS 52-53 )

THATS THE PURPOSE OF HIS DEATH. HE DID NOT COME TO DIE TO SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD. THATS CHRISTIAN LIES. HE DID NOT GIVE THE WHOLE WORLD GRACE EITHER ( ROMANS 11 VS 5 ) . THATS CHRISTIAN LIES

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: THE PURPOSE OF CHRIST DEATH IS
1-UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD BOTH JEW AND GENTILE UNDER THE LAW
2-TO GIVE GRACE TO HIS ELECT MEN WHO WOULD BE GOING AROUND THE WORLD TO HARVEST THE SECOND FRUIT FROM THE GENTILES
3-TO SPIRITUALLY RESSURECT HIS ELECT MEN AND SEAL THEM PERMANENTLY AS HEAVEN BOUND CELESTIAL BEINGS ( MATTHEW 27 VS 52-53 )

THATS THE PURPOSE OF HIS DEATH. HE DID NOT COME TO DIE TO SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD. THATS CHRISTIAN LIES. HE DID NOT GIVE THE WHOLE WORLD GRACE EITHER ( ROMANS 11 VS 5 ) . THATS CHRISTIAN LIES

Say on prophet of the most high God!!

The dropping of dimes never ceases smiley

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Say on prophet of the most high God!!
HEY BROTHER MOST HIGH WHATS GOOD CHIEF ? TRUST YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT DAY. I JUST WOKE UP FROM A LIL NAP SO I FEEL CONFUSED RIGHT NOW LOL grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
TO BREAK IT DOWN FURTHER BECAUSE THIS PART CONFUSES MOST PEOPLE. IT HAS CONFUSED ME IN THE PAST TOO.

EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 -16 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: TO FURTHER EXPLAIN MY FIRST POINT IN THAT HE UNITED BOTH JEWS AND GENTILES UNTO GOD UNDER THE LAW. HOWEVER HE DIDNT WANT THE GENTILES DOING CEREMONIAL RITES OF JEWS ETC SO HE GOT RID OF ALL THE ORDINANCES FOR EVERYONE AS YOU SEE IN VERSE 15 ABOVE. SO WE ARE ALL UNITED UNTO GOD UNDER THE LAW BUT ALL THE ORDINANCES ( CEREMONIAL COMMANDS AND RITES ARE ABOLISHED ). SO NOW WE DO THE MORAL LAWS.

ordinance  

or·di·nance [awr-dn-uhns] Show IPA
noun

an established rite or ceremony.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
OK. Thanks - the moral laws as in the 10 commandments?

Cos I was gonna ask if we are gonna start making blood sacrifices cos I don't know the ordinances Mosthigh is talking about he isn't patient enough to explain. grin

All he does is throw jabs and subtle insult.

BTW, why should we still be subject to the moral laws when Jesus himself said LOVE is the summation?

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in the prosperity gospel and I believe living upright and holy before God, not to mean that I don't sin cos I am not perfect.

If you live upright before God, you can't escape persecution and I am having my fair share.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
obadiah777: HEY BROTHER MOST HIGH WHATS GOOD CHIEF ? TRUST YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT DAY. I JUST WOKE UP FROM A LIL NAP SO I FEEL CONFUSED RIGHT NOW LOL grin

I am cool like that brother smileyI trust your day is most blessed.

Meanwhile trying to keep my eyelids from dropping

guess that my cue for bed smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Btw, according to scriptures, I believe why he died is to atone for our sins. Isn't that right?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: OK. Thanks - the moral laws as in the 10 commandments?

Cos I was gonna ask if we are gonna start making blood sacrifices cos I don't know the ordinances Mosthigh is talking about he isn't patient enough to explain. grin

BTW, why should we still be subject to the moral laws when Jesus himself said LOVE is the summation?

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in the prosperity gospel and I believe living upright and holy before God, not to mean that I don't sin cos I am not perfect.

If you live upright before God, you can't escape persecution and I am having my fair share.
THE MORAL LAWS IS MORE THAN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS. THE 10 COMMANDMENTS DOES NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT HOMO-SEX-UALITY. THE 10 COMMANDMENTS DOES NOT MENTION INCESTRY. ETC ETC. THE MORAL LAWS ARE LITTERED THROUGHOUT THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS ( TORAH ). MOSTLY LEVITICUS AND DEUTERONOMY. wink

WHAT LOVE MEANS TO YOU IS NOT WHAT LOVE MEANS TO JESUS >>>> 1 JOHN 5 VS 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: Btw, according to scriptures, I believe why he died is to atone for our sins. Isn't that right?
AHHH YOU ARE BEING FLIPPANT AGAIN. I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS QUESTION. YOU ARE NOT PONDERING. I ALREADY TOLD YOU HIS DEATH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SINS IF YOU ARE NOT OF THE ELECT 144,000 FIRST FRUIT. GET THAT CHURCH DOCTRINE OUT OF YOUR HEAD. THE LORD DID NOT COME FOR YOUR SINS. HE CAME FOR THE SINS OF HIS SEVEN STARS, HIS SEVEN CANDLESTICKS ( AKA HIS ELECTS ). YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOUR SINS. LOOK AROUND YOU ? ALL THE EVIL YOU SEE IN THE WORLD ? IS PAYMENT FOR SINS. JUDGEMENT. NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE. ITS ALL CAUSE AND EFFECT. SOMEONE GETS INTO AN ACCIDENT AND DIES ? WHO DO YOU THINK DID THAT ? THE LORD. IT WAS PAYMENT FOR SINS. JUDGEMENT ETC ETC. THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF TRAIN PLANE AND CAR CRASHES LATELY. WHO YOU THINK DOING THAT ? LOTS OF FACTORY EXPLOSIONS. WHO YOU THINK DOING THAT ? >>>> AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< ANY EVIL IN THE WORLD ? THE LORD DID IT. ITS JUDGEMENT ON SOMEONE. TRUST ME, YOU PAY FOR YOUR SINS EVERYDAY. NO SINS ARE FORGIVEN OR ATONED FOR
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2013
MostHigh:

I am cool like that brother smileyI trust your day is most blessed.

Meanwhile trying to keep my eyelids from dropping

guess that my cue for bed smiley
HEHE SLEEP TIGHT BRAH. JAM YOUT OMORROW ON THE GRIND. grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2013
Sir, thanks so much. I would have asked another question based on your last post, but I am sleepy.

I came to say good night.

I have totally hijacked Drummaboy's thread. I hope he doesn't mind.

See you 2mrw God willing.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: Sir, thanks so much. I would have asked another question based on your last post, but I am sleepy.

I came to say good night.

I have totally hijacked Drummaboy's thread. I hope he doesn't mind.

See you 2mrw God willing.
HEHE NO SWEAT HUN. SLEEP TIGHT AND PONDER A LITTLE ON THE POSTS. MAYBE IT WOULD START SLOWLY MAKING SENSE. I KNOW THE CHURCH HAS POLLUTED MANY MINDS AND IT WOULD BE HARD TO GET RID OF OLD BELIEF SYSTEMS. wink

ALOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING MANY PASTORS HAVE DIED HORRIBLE DEATHS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE SAVED. THEY SLEEP WITH SOMEONES WIFE THINKING THE BLOOD OF JESUS HAS ATONED FOR THEIR SINS. AND THE LORD PUT THEM TO DEATH. SHOWING YOU THERE IS NO SUCH THINGS AS YOU WERE SAVED FROM YOUR SINS BY CHRIST DEATH. THOSE GUYS THOUGHT THEY WERE SAVED. THEY WERE WRONG. THE LAWS ARE THERE FOR A REASON. TO BE OBSERVED. WITHOUT LAWS THERE IS CHAOS. IF YOU DRIVE THE WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET YOU WILL GET LOCKED UP OR FINED OR BEATEN BY NIGERIAN POLICE SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN BREAK GODS LAWS AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE SOME PASTOR DONE LIED TO YOU THAT JESUS BLOOD ATONED FOR YOUR SINS ? LOL
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2013
obadiah777: HEHE NO SWEAT HUN. SLEEP TIGHT AND PONDER A LITTLE ON THE POSTS. MAYBE IT WOULD START SLOWLY MAKING SENSE. I KNOW THE CHURCH HAS POLLUTED MANY MINDS AND IT WOULD BE HARD TO GET RID OF OLD BELIEF SYSTEMS. wink

ALOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING MANY PASTORS HAVE DIED HORRIBLE DEATHS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE SAVED. THEY SLEEP WITH SOMEONES WIFE THINKING THE BLOOD OF JESUS HAS ATONED FOR THEIR SINS. AND THE LORD PUT THEM TO DEATH. SHOWING YOU THERE IS NO SUCH THINGS AS YOU WERE SAVED FROM YOUR SINS BY CHRIST DEATH. THOSE GUYS THOUGHT THEY WERE SAVED. THEY WERE WRONG. THE LAWS ARE THERE FOR A REASON. TO BE OBSERVED. WITHOUT LAWS THERE IS CHAOS. IF YOU DRIVE THE WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET YOU WILL GET LOCKED UP OR FINED OR BEATEN BY NIGERIAN POLICE SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN BREAK GODS LAWS AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE SOME PASTOR DONE LIED TO YOU THAT JESUS BLOOD ATONED FOR YOUR SINS ? LOL

Another pentacost moment smiley

So So pleasurable.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2013
obadiah777: THE PURPOSE OF CHRIST DEATH IS
1-UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD BOTH JEW AND GENTILE UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 )

Sire I know the meek and humble are picking up these dimes smiley

More strenght brother.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: OK. Thanks - the moral laws as in the 10 commandments?

LWKM OO smiley

You Making me sound like cassius clay at the bolded in your post.

The ordinances I speak about are the principles guiding any priesthood

But like the brother said, now that there is no earthly temple so what happens?

Well the book of hebrews gives a hint at this.

It says because the priesthood had changed so also the principles guiding the priesthood (some people like goshen will mistake principles of priesthood to mean the whole of the LAW HAS CHANGED)

So as oppossed to offering an animal sacrifice the new priest is now instructed to prepare himself an acceptable sacrificesmiley

The ordinances of the this new priesthood from the above statement are now invested in the human body (which is the true temple)

There are but 2 priesthoods revealed in all of scripture

1. the order of Aaron

2. the order of melchizedek

Yashua Ibn Joseph is of the order of melchizedek

The Nazeritre Order is the Order of melchizedek, and within this order we have priests like

1. Yashua and all his desciples, reference is Act 24:5 For we have found this man [a] pestilent [fellow], and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes

2.Samsom

3.samuel

4. joseph

6. john the baptist and his desciples

just to mention a few smiley

7. Moses and Aaron were ordained into both priesthoods one was just the shadow of the other. The original divine plan was for every head of house to be a priest of his own free will just like the nazerite but the request of exodus 19:6 was scorned hence the institution of the order of Aaron.

The Levite took vows by force, his tribe had no choice in the matter from birth it was his destiny

The Nazerite on the other hand took vows freely from a willing heart, hence the love the Lord felt for him is intense as scripture testifies.,

Finally

The ordinances of the Nazerite priesthood can be found in the book of numbers chapter 6

and

The ordinances of the Aaronic priesthood can be found in the book of numbers chapter 18

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2013
Thank you. cheesy
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ Obadiah.

You sure like quoting from the old testament. cheesy

I'm coming back with more questions...

@ Mosthigh,

You know, it's a bit difficult knowing exactly where you stand. I see you seconding Jesusislord a lot, somewhere on another thread, he mentioned that Jesus died for his sins. Our brother here (which you seconded) says Jesus did not die for my sins, that I am paying for my sins. Any explanation on this?

I humbly awaited your detailed response (written with love and consideration for the reader) on the matter. cool
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
My sister, Tgirl, I mind O... in fact I mind well, well but I think I get your drift.

When U are through with these guys I will come and finish up my discuss.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: @ Obadiah.

You sure like quoting from the old testament. cheesy

I'm coming back with more questions...

@ Mosthigh,

You know, it's a bit difficult knowing exactly where you stand. I see you seconding Jesusislord a lot, somewhere on another thread, he mentioned that Jesus died for his sins. Our brother here (which you seconded) says Jesus did not die for my sins, that I am paying for my sins. Any explanation on this?

I humbly awaited your detailed response (written with love and consideration for the reader) on the matter. cool
LOL BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT FOR THE MOST PART HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. THEY ARE LETTERS BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE ELECT. THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS A GOOD PROPHETIC BOOK FOR EVERYONE. THE OTHER BOOKS ARE INSTRUCTIONS TO FELLOW ELECT IN HOW TO HARVEST THE GENTILES AND THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GIVE THEM. ONCE THE GENTILES ARE HARVESTED, THEY ARE HARVESTED BACK INTO THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS AN INSTRUCTION IN HOW THE GENTILES GOT HARVESTED INTO THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE BIBLE ITSELF IS THE OLD TESTAMENT. wink THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY ( REVELATION 19 VS 10 ). MEANING THATS HOW YOU KNOW JESUS IS BLESSING YOU. BY BEING ABLE TO FORESEE THE FUTURE. HE WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO ALL THE SECRETS IN THE BIBLE ABOUT THE FUTURE. NOW WHERE ARE ALL THESE PROPHESIES ABOUT THE FUTURE ? THE OLD TESTAMENT. SO WITHOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT CHRIST CANT BE IN YOU BECAUSE YOU CANT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY. GERRIT ? THE OLD TESTAMENT IS THE BIBLE. >>> REVELATION 19 VS 10 the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
DrummaBoy: My sister, Tgirl, I mind O... in fact I mind well, well but I think I get your drift.

When U are through with these guys I will come and finish up my discuss.

Awww... Sorry dear Sir.

I just don't wanna open another thread...may be I should sha, but that will be 2mrw.

Sorry bruv.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
obadiah777: LOL BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT FOR THE MOST PART HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. THEY ARE LETTERS BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE ELECT. THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS A GOOD PROPHETIC BOOK FOR EVERYONE. THE OTHER BOOKS ARE INSTRUCTIONS TO FELLOW ELECT IN HOW TO HARVEST THE GENTILES AND THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GIVE THEM. ONCE THE GENTILES ARE HARVESTED, THEY ARE HARVESTED BACK INTO THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS AN INSTRUCTION IN HOW THE GENTILES GOT HARVESTED INTO THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE BIBLE ITSELF IS THE OLD TESTAMENT. wink THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY ( REVELATION 19 VS 10 ). MEANING THATS HOW YOU KNOW JESUS IS BLESSING YOU. BY BEING ABLE TO FORESEE THE FUTURE. HE WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO ALL THE SECRETS IN THE BIBLE ABOUT THE FUTURE. NOW WHERE ARE ALL THESE PROPHESIES ABOUT THE FUTURE ? THE OLD TESTAMENT. SO WITHOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT CHRIST CANT BE IN YOU BECAUSE YOU CANT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF PROPHESY. GERRIT ? THE OLD TESTAMENT IS THE BIBLE. >>> REVELATION 19 VS 10 the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

OK o. I will open another thread with the questions I have. But I also need to arm myself well, well before I do so...cos we are relating on the basis that we are the true Jews. So, I have to put that into consideration when asking my questions. I will do that most likely 2mrw.

Stay blessed!

I got a soft copy of the book BTW. smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

OK o. I will open another thread with the questions I have. But I also need to arm myself well, well before I do so...cos we are relating on the basis that we are the true Jews. So, I have to put that into consideration when asking my questions. I will do that most likely 2mrw.

Stay blessed!

I got a soft copy of the book BTW. smiley
AHHH CONGRATS ON THE BOOK LOL. AND YES WE ARE JEWS. CATCH YA 2MOZ WHEN YOU ARE READY wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are You A Christian? / What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) / How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.