Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four (5720 Views)

The Bankruptcy Of The Prosperity Gospel: An Exercise In Biblical And Theological / A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: @ Obadiah.

You sure like quoting from the old testament. cheesy

I'm coming back with more questions...

@ Mosthigh,

You know, it's a bit difficult knowing exactly where you stand. I see you seconding Jesusislord a lot, somewhere on another thread, he mentioned that Jesus died for his sins. Our brother here (which you seconded) says Jesus did not die for my sins, that I am paying for my sins. Any explanation on this?

I humbly awaited your detailed response (written with love and consideration for the reader) on the matter. cool

Tgirl4real is ever so calm smiley and humble

On the contrary just like my brothers I always make my position known, hence there should be no doubts as to where I stand its called being convicted

And Like brother Obadiah will say "this is no dog poundsmiley" I seconded nobody I only spoke the truth as I know it.

Finally on yashua Dying for Sins, I Know that no man dies for another mans sins

Every man will die for his own sins its called karma

Yashua's death on the cross served as the perfect example of what every son of God is to expect

To be persecuted for speaking the truth, When one carries a cross one should also expect the possibility of being nailed upon it ultimately. The master says to carry your cross and follow abi?

Some men on this forum supposedly "jokingly" asked for a prophets life all because he spoke the truth

This is a true sign of a prophet, OBADIAH777 IS A TRUE PROPHET!

Jhn 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Jhn 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jhn 10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

My father loves me for the exact same reasons stated in the verse above smiley

So why the suffering of the righteous man you ask yourself, well from all of scripture the answer is clear.

It is so he can be redeemed back to God the father

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Awww... Sorry dear Sir.

I just don't wanna open another thread...may be I should sha, but that will be 2mrw.

Sorry bruv.

No problem. Take your time!
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Mosthigh of NL, are you purposely ignoring scriptures or you read a different bible? And i am asking sincerely.

How do we explain the several scriptures like - John 1: 29, that talk about Jesus dying for our sins?

I just read your post again...

Is the physical death the wages of our sin?

If Jesus' death profits me nothing, why did he say those that believe and follow him will not taste of the second death?

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by shdemidemi(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Romans 3
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

How una dey, I just paste passage from bible there as I dey waka pass..........
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real: Mosthigh of NL, are you purposely ignoring scriptures or you read a different bible? And i am asking sincerely.

How do we explain the several scriptures like - John 1: 29, that talk about Jesus dying for our sins?

If Jesus' death profits me nothing, why did he say those that believe and [b]follow him [/b]will not taste of the second death?

If I remember correctly the masters exact request is

1. DENY YOURSELF

2. CARRY YOUR CROSS

3. FOLLOW ME

Follow him to where? Galgotha?

Or is it Asokoro or Lekki?

Why are you pretending you dont understand the masters words?

Taking away the sins of the world means he has set the right example for all to follow

Those who are wise will follow in his exact footsteps no joke.

And this will bring about a new heaven and a new earth

the rest will burn in fire.

Regardin the the wages of sin:

To answer you question directly, spiritual death is the the true wage of sin

Lawlessness is spiritual DEATH smiley

Spiritual death ultimately leads to physical death as is testified in the book of genesis.

Now from prophecy we see that only 144 thousand males will truly follow yashua in his footsteps these ones have overcome the 1st death which is spiritual.

"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death [/b]hath no power." Revelation 20:6

He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the [b]second death
." Revelation 2:11

Try and read John 10:18 again Yashua is proclaiming to the wise that the second death hath no power over him

Just as I testify to you that the 2nd death hath no power over me, I will speak the truth to the end even if it means being slain smiley and this is why my father loves me and because of this love it is almost impossible for the plans of the evil ones to succeed.

I am not worried for the hairs on my head are numberd smiley

Its a state of mind.smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
shdemidemi: Romans 3
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

How una dey, I just paste passage from bible there as I dey waka pass..........

As usual always out of context.

"Propitiation means the turning away of wrath by an offering. In relation to soteriology, propitiation means placating or satisfying the wrath of God by the atoning sacrifice of Christ."

If yashua be a sacrifice for your sins then what sacrifice ARE YOU AS A PRIEST SUPPOSED TO OFFER [/b]and why offer any sacrifice at all seeing he has paid the price?

Rom 12:1-2 I urge you, then, brothers, remembering the mercies of God,[b] to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice,
dedicated and acceptable to God; that is the kind of worship for you, as sensible people.

You cannot keep on sacrificing if you truly belive he was sacrificed for your sinssmiley

Get it?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

1. DENY YOURSELF

2. CARRY YOUR CROSS

3. FOLLOW ME

Taking away the sins of the world means he has set the right example for all to follow

Spiritual death ultimately leads to physical death as is testified in the book of genesis.

Now from prophecy we see that only 144 thousand males will truly follow yashua in his footsteps these ones have overcome the 1st death which is spiritual.

"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death [/b]hath no power." Revelation 20:6

." Revelation 2:11

Try and read John 10:18 again Yashua is proclaiming to the wise that the second death hath no power over him

Just as I testify to you that the 2nd death hath no power over me, I will speak the truth to the end even if it means being slain smiley and this is why my father loves me and because of this love it is almost impossible for the plans of the evil ones to succeed.

VERY POIGNANT POST SIRE. YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL. YOU ARE THE TRUE SON OF YOUR FATHER. YASHUA THAT IS grin grin grin. TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU SIRE.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: VERY POIGNANT POST SIRE. YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL. YOU ARE THE TRUE SON OF YOUR FATHER. YASHUA THAT IS grin grin grin. TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU SIRE.

Greetings beloved brother and top of the morning to you also.smiley

I am only a vessel brother, the words are not mine.

Call it possession if you like, but it has to be said.

These folks dont know how fast time is running out the elect are being woken from slumber and being SEALED.

We can only pray.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real: Mosthigh of NL, are you purposely ignoring scriptures or you read a different bible? And i am asking sincerely.

If Jesus' death profits me nothing, why did he say those that believe and follow him will not taste of the second death?
TIS A GOOD QUESTION YOU ASKED ABOUT JOHN 1 VS 29 The next day John saw Jesus coming unto him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.. SEE THE MISTAKE SO MANY PEOPLE MAKE IS THINKING WE ARE TO WORSHIP CHRIST THE MAN. THIS IS IDOLATRY. IN FACT YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE GRAVEN IMAGES OF HIM. CHRIST IS NOT A MAN TO YOU. WHAT IS HE ? >>>> JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, <<< HE IS THE WORD. THE BIBLE.
REVELATION 19 and his name is called The Word of God.

SO CHRIST THE WORD OF GOD ( BIBLE ) IS THE ONE WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD. AND HOW DOES HE DO THAT ? BY YOU GETTING IN THE WORD, STUDYING TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED AND THEN OBEYING THE LAWS IN IT. THE WORD OFFERED YOU A PLATFORM FOR YOU TO TAKE YOUR SIN AWAY. WAS NOT THE CASE WITH THE GENTILES WHEN ONLY THE JEWS WERE UNDER THE LAW. THE GENTILES DID NOT HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THEIR SINS TAKEN AWAY BY THE WORD ( CHRIST )

NB- THE VERSE DID NOT SAY 'DIE FOR SINS OF THE WORLD'. IT SAYS 'TAKES AWAY SINS OF THE WORLD'. AND IT DOES THAT BY YOU READING THE WORD ( CHRIST ) AND ABIDING BY WHAT IT SAYS AND THEN IT HAS TAKEN AWAY YOUR SINS. WHEN YOU START OBEYING THE LAWS YOU SIN NO MORE MEANING YOUR SINS ARE TAKEN AWAY BY THE WORD ( CHRIST )

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Greetings beloved brother and top of the morning to you also.smiley

I am only a vessel brother, the words are not mine.

Call it possession if you like, but it has to be said.

These folks dont know how fast time is running out the elect are being woken from slumber and being SEALED.

We can only pray.
INDEED SIRE. BABYLON IS FALLEN IS FALLEN grin grin THE SEAS AND WAVES ARE ROARING ( UNREST AND RIOTS ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM TURKEY TO GREECE TO AMERICA TO EVERYWHERE ). THE SIGNS IN THE CLOUD OF HEAVEN ( 17 TRILLION DEBT, INFRASTRUCTURAL BREAKDOWN, UNEMPLOYMENT, NATURAL DISATERS, SINKHOLES, ETC ETC ). BABYLON IS INDEED FALLEN SIRE.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: TIS A GOOD QUESTION YOU ASKED ABOUT JOHN 1 VS 29 The next day John saw Jesus coming unto him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.. SEE THE MISTAKE SO MANY PEOPLE MAKE IS THINKING WE ARE TO WORSHIP CHRIST THE MAN. THIS IS IDOLATRY. IN FACT YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE GRAVEN IMAGES OF HIM. CHRIST IS NOT A MAN TO YOU. WHAT IS HE ? >>>> JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, <<< HE IS THE WORD. THE BIBLE.

SO CHRIST THE WORD OF GOD ( BIBLE ) IS THE ONE WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD. AND HOW DOES HE DO THAT ? BY YOU GETTING IN THE WORD, STUDYING TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED AND THEN OBEYING THE LAWS IN IT. THE WORD OFFERED YOU A PLATFORM FOR YOU TO TAKE YOUR SIN AWAY. WAS NOT THE CASE WITH THE GENTILES WHEN ONLY THE JEWS WERE UNDER THE LAW. THE GENTILES DID NOT HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THEIR SINS TAKEN AWAY BY THE WORD ( CHRIST )

Yes prophet.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by shdemidemi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

As usual always out of context.

"Propitiation means the turning away of wrath by an offering. In relation to soteriology, propitiation means placating or satisfying the wrath of God by the atoning sacrifice of Christ."

If yashua be a sacrifice for your sins then what sacrifice ARE YOU AS A PRIEST SUPPOSED TO OFFER [/b]and why offer any sacrifice at all seeing he has paid the price?

Rom 12:1-2 I urge you, then, brothers, remembering the mercies of God,[b] to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice,
dedicated and acceptable to God; that is the kind of worship for you, as sensible people.

You cannot keep on sacrificing if you truly belive he was sacrificed for your sinssmiley

Get it?

OK.

Can you explain it in light of sin offering done in the old times?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: TIS A GOOD QUESTION YOU ASKED ABOUT JOHN 1 VS 29 The next day John saw Jesus coming unto him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.. SEE THE MISTAKE SO MANY PEOPLE MAKE IS THINKING WE ARE TO WORSHIP CHRIST THE MAN. THIS IS IDOLATRY. IN FACT YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE GRAVEN IMAGES OF HIM. CHRIST IS NOT A MAN TO YOU. WHAT IS HE ? >>>> JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, <<< HE IS THE WORD. THE BIBLE.

NB- THE VERSE DID NOT SAY 'DIE FOR SINS OF THE WORLD'. IT SAYS 'TAKES AWAY SINS OF THE WORLD'. AND IT DOES THAT BY YOU READING THE WORD ( CHRIST ) AND ABIDING BY WHAT IT SAYS AND THEN IT HAS TAKEN AWAY YOUR SINS. WHEN YOU START OBEYING THE LAWS YOU SIN NO MORE MEANING YOUR SINS ARE TAKEN AWAY BY THE WORD ( CHRIST )

hmmm...

I purposely didn't direct it at you cos you somehow brushed it earlier on. Wait for your turn... hehehehe.. Just joking. grin

How are you?

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

1. DENY YOURSELF

2. CARRY YOUR CROSS

3. FOLLOW ME

May be I don't. That is why I am asking.

hmm...

"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the [b]second death [/b]hath no power." Revelation 20:6

." Revelation 2:11[/b]

Yea, That's the scripture I was referring to. I read it again and saw that it's "he that overcometh..."

If lawlessness is spiritual death and spiritual death is the first death and the 144,000 have overcome the first death - spiritual death (i.e. they kept the law and are not lawless), right?), where does the second death now come in?

Secondly, if the 144,000 are male, what happens to people like me? grin

Over him Yeshua or over me his follower?

Is this you speaking or Yeshua? grin

The second death has no power over you cos you have overcome the first death which is the spiritual death...Ohh! I see... I get it now.

Hmmm..here is a naughty one, if you have overcome the first death ( which leads to physical death, are you gonna live to see Jesus' second coming?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
An interesting thread here for Mosthigh and Obadiah

https://www.nairaland.com/1386982/qestions-christians#up
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

May be I don't. That is why I am asking.

hmm...

Yea, That's the scripture I was referring to. I read it again and saw that it's "he that overcometh..."

If lawlessness is spiritual death and spiritual death is the first death and the 144,000 have overcome the first death - spiritual death (i.e. they kept the law and are not lawless), right?), where does the second death now come in?

Mosthigh:Celestial bodies AKA heavenly bodies or ressurected bodies etc do not percieve the second death AKA PHYSICAL DEATH as the end.

It is more of a transitional phase between this world and the world to come (Olam Ha-Ba)

Hence yashuas statement in john 10 telling us that because he has overcome the world he can go and come as he pleases, this is true for all followers of yashua.

Secondly, if the 144,000 are male, what happens to people like me? grin

Mosthigh: Well we can deduce from deutronomy 19:6 that the initial plan was for a THEOCRATIC KINGDON, by theocracy we mean the rule of the father in the home as priest and king and the most high over the father.smiley.

1Cr 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God. this is the theocratic order of things.

The request of deutronomy 19 was rejected outright and the people instead demanded for a priesthood to be put over them, a priesthood to cleanse them from thier sins (folly)

The 144 thousand individuals represent 144 thousand family names smiley

To be more precise Isa 4:1 ¶ And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

So you see my sister no woman enters the kingdom of heaven on her own she must be coverd by a man, be it father, husband or siblingsmiley

Over him Yeshua or over me his follower?

Mosthigh:Both That is if you are a true follower smiley

Is this you speaking or Yeshua? grin

mosthigh:Both And I Proclaim it with conviction

The second death has no power over you cos you have overcome the first death which is the spiritual death...Ohh! I see... I get it now.

Hmmm..here is a naughty one, if you have overcome the first death ( which leads to physical death, are you gonna live to see Jesus' second coming?

Mosthigh:That one my sister is my constant prayer,He says seek my face daily and that is what I am doing.

The second death is but an illusionsmiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Can you edit your post please, I can hardly make out your response? Thanks

Also, You didn't answer that last question properly o. grin

I mean if u have overcome spriritaul death, what is the need for you to taste physical death?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real: Can you edit your post please, I can hardly make out your response? Thanks

Also, You didn't answer that last question properly o. grin

I mean if u have overcome spriritaul death, what is the need for you to taste physical death?

Apologies for the way the response came, if you look closely I started all my responses with my screen name
mosthigh:

regarding you last question let me try and answer this another way

What humans call physical death is only a transition, and this transition is inevitable even methusela had to move on. smiley

So you see it is about a need to taste death,but rather it is about the natural occurence of things.

The Jews refer to this transition as Olam Haba, or world to come the afterlife

The afterlife Simply put is the reincarnated SOUL

Hope that was more helpfull smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Apologies for the way the response came, if you look closely I started all my responses with my screen name
mosthigh:

regarding you last question let me try and answer this another way

What humans call physical death is only a transition, and this transition is inevitable even methusela had to move on. smiley

So you see it is about a need to taste death,but rather it is about the natural occurence of things.

The Jews refer to this transition as Olam Haba, or world to come the afterlife

The afterlife Simply put is the reincarnated SOUL

Hope that was more helpfull smiley

Yes, it is.
So, you support that the soul is immortal?

As per your first response, I later saw your input but was too lazy to copy n paste. I will respond shortly.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Yes, it is.
So, you support that the soul is immortal?

As per your first response, I later saw your input but was too lazy to copy n paste. I will respond shortly.

Absolutely, the soul is immortal.

Even metaphysics and the sciences teach that energy cannot be created nor destroyed only transferd

smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Absolutely, the soul is immortal.

Even metaphysics and the sciences teach that energy cannot be created nor destroyed only transferd

smiley

So, those that will be thrown into the lake of fire will burn forever and ever?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, those that will be thrown into the lake of fire will burn forever and ever?

They will be cast under the ground for 1000 yrs (literally) after which there will be a GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT. kindly google that for further research.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Q: If lawlessness is spiritual death and spiritual death is the first death and the 144,000 have overcome the first death - spiritual death (i.e. they kept the law and are not lawless), right?), where does the second death now come in?

[b]Mosthigh:[/b]Celestial bodies AKA heavenly bodies or ressurected bodies etc do not percieve the second death AKA PHYSICAL DEATH as the end.

It is more of a transitional phase between this world and the world to come (Olam Ha-Ba)

OK. I get that. When you die (physical), you sleep to be resurrected at the second coming, right?

MostHigh: Hence yashuas statement in john 10 telling us that because he has overcome the world he can go and come as he pleases, this is true for all followers of yashua.

I don't understand this part. You mean you can die and come back to life as you please? Explain further.

Q: Secondly, if the 144,000 are male, what happens to people like me? grin

Mosthigh: Well we can deduce from deutronomy 19:6 that the initial plan was for a THEOCRATIC KINGDOm, by theocracy we mean the rule of the father in the home as priest and king and the most high over the father. smiley

I know that. But they wanted a king by force by fire. grin

MostHigh: 1Cr 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God. this is the theocratic order of things.

The request of deutronomy 19 was rejected outright and the people instead demanded for a priesthood to be put over them, a priesthood to cleanse them from thier sins (folly)

The 144 thousand individuals represent 144 thousand family names smiley

To be more precise Isa 4:1 ¶ And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

So you see my sister no woman enters the kingdom of heaven on her own she must be coverd by a man, be it father, husband or sibling. smiley

What?

I was born into Islam. None of my family members are saved to the best of my knowledge and my hubby and I don't agree on doctrinal matter. What will become of me o mosthigh of NL? grin

MostHigh: The second death is but an illusionsmiley

How do u mean?

MostHigh:

They will be cast under the ground for 1000 yrs (literally) after which there will be a GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT. kindly google that for further research.

OK
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmmm...

I purposely didn't direct it at you cos you somehow brushed it earlier on. Wait for your turn... hehehehe.. Just joking. grin

How are you?
i brushed it earlier ? not on purpose. sometimes i be missing posts. and then when i return to read the thread i see a few i had missed. trust when i say any posts missed is not done deliberately. i try to respond to absolutely every questions or posts directed at me wink
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
ohh!

I didn't mean it that way. May be I misused the word brush. What I meant is that you addressed it briefly in one of your posts.

Where is Mosthigh BTW?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2013
Tgirl4real: ohh!

I didn't mean it that way. May be I misused the word brush. What I meant is that you addressed it briefly in one of your posts.

Where is Mosthigh BTW?

what does "BTW" MEAN

And "OP" also what does that mean

just asking smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

OK. I get that. When you die (physical), you sleep to be resurrected at the second coming, right?

Right.

I don't understand this part. You mean you can die and come back to life as you please? Explain further.

Read john 10:18 again what the master is saying there is true for all true children of God, even if you dont believe for faith sake then belive because the master says sosmiley

The door swings boths ways, if you can leave this realm of your own free will then you can come back of you own free will as well

I know that. But they wanted a king by force by fire. grin

What?

I was born into Islam. None of my family members are saved to the best of my knowledge and my hubby and I don't agree on doctrinal matter. What will become of me o mosthigh of NL? grin

Even the islamic caliphate is theocratic in order, read up on the structure of the caliphate

How do u mean?

THe word death as it is percieved by most means a cessation of life, a misnomer.

Now what we are saying is that there is no end to life

the physical realm is but one side of a coin

Life can niether be created nor destroyed.

OK
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2013
lol.

BTW - By The Way

Btw - Between

OP: Original Poster

At least you are learning from me tongue

Oya, reply my post o.

I read Obadiah's post - dying and Celestial beings, is that what you mean when you said d follower of Yashua can go n come as they will?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Tgirl4real: lol.

BTW - By The Way

Btw - Between

OP: Original Poster

At least you are learning from me tongue

Oya, reply my post o.

I read Obadiah's post - dying and Celestial beings, is that what you mean when you said d follower of Yashua can go n come as they will?

Yep.

Me and brother Obadia are singing from the same hymn sheet, A celetial being can go and come at will smiley

The brother is a blessing.

smiley

BTW thanks for the translation smiley
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2013
OK. I can't quote with the way you made that post cos I am on mobile.

I see if I can outline my questions one after the other.

1. If we are to be raised at the second coming, what's the ish about coming and going as we please?

2. Are you saying you can determine when you die? u need to explain this please.

3. My question here isnt about Islam, or are you saying Islam is also a way to walk God?

How will I be saved considering that I have no 'saved' male in my family?

4. So, how will the unjust be purnished? And what those casting in the lake of fire mean?. with scriptures abeg.

5. You said life can neither be created nor lost. I take that as God is Life and the giver of it. If God withdraws life from someone isn't that death - physical?

And what does it mean to destroy body n soul in hell?

6. On the celestial, is it only those that kept the faith till the end that will come back celestial.

7. Accor to scriptures, are we not suppose to sleep n wake up to eternal life or judgement?

I know you asked me to check up white throne Judgement on google, but I haven't.

What I understand by judgement is dat the unjust will be cast into the lake of fire, while d believers face another kind of judgement.

Obadiah, I see u.....
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by MostHigh: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Tgirl4real: OK. I can't quote with the way you made that post cos I am on mobile.

I see if I can outline my questions one after the other.

1. If we are to be raised at the second coming, what's the ish about coming and going as we please?

1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The verse above speaks of a mystry that has been revealed already.

Some people will not have to taste physical death to be raised from spiritual death in the twinkling of an eye once faced with the truth and the conviction of the holy spirit they will experience rebirth smiley

So you see the second coming is always and ever happening, the word is with us as we speak. smiley

Now Regarding the second coming of yashua in the flesh, it is true that a greater multitude will be awakened from slumber but even before that particular event happens some individulas will have experienced ressurection cause of thier faith in the written WORD AKA holy spirit AKA Yashua meshayach

[/b]2. Are you saying you can determine when you die? u need to explain this please.]

Oh of course.

you can be exactly as your master is but not greater smiley

Yashua knew he was going to be slain by those scoffers, this was the cup that he wanted to pass by in his prayer at gethsamane.

But did he run? no he didnt this is what it means to lay your life down willingly for the fathers work

In other words he prayed for a quick death (let these soilders come quickly and get it over with, the waiting must have been quite unbearable)

Then I saw the souls of those [b]who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years.

[
quote]3. My question here isnt about Islam, or are you saying Islam is also a way to walk God?

How will I be saved considering that I have no 'saved' male in my family?

Sorry I though it was.

Anyone that follows the true tenants of islam cannot go wrong smiley

1Cr 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

1Cr 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

1Cr 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy

From the bolded you can see that you yourself can sanctify your husband, And if you both being sanctified follow through on the tenents of yashua then the family is saved, the family unit is the report card but as a woman you cannot escape not having a covering or family Name.

4. So, how will the unjust be purnished? And what those casting in the lake of fire mean?. with scriptures abeg.

rev 20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

This is the punishment foe the devil and his children.

5. You said life can neither be created nor lost. I take that as God is Life and the giver of it. If God withdraws life from someone isn't that death - physical?

Can you explain to me what you understand by death?

And what does it mean to destroy body n soul in hell?

It means complete judgement, the soul will encounter a never endless cycle of suffering upon every incarnation on earth. So in the flesh there will suffering and in the spirit torment.

6. On the celestial, is it only those that kept the faith till the end that will come back celestial

For sure.

You cant plant yam and reap cassave smiley

7. Accor to scriptures, are we not suppose to sleep n wake up to eternal life or judgement?
What this means is that:

If you are sinfull till your transition=eternal judgement
If your are steadfast in the lord till your transition=eternal life

smiley

I know you asked me to check up white throne Judgement on google, but I haven't.

What I understand by judgement is dat the unjust will be cast into the lake of fire, while d believers face another kind of judgement.

Belivers dont face no judgement

The are ressurected

celestial beings

The lawless children are in the lake of fire already as we speak,the physical manifestation just takes a bit more time

Nuke fire for them all. smiley
Obadiah, I see u.....[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / The Ugly Truth About Jesus!!! / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.