Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four (5718 Views)

The Bankruptcy Of The Prosperity Gospel: An Exercise In Biblical And Theological / A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Ubenedictus(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
DrummaBoy: @Ubenedictus
Thanks U so much on your contribution. Even where U said U disagreed with me, in a sense we may be saying the same thing. Hope U will go on with us in this discuss.

@Shdemidemi
I appreciate ur grasp of the doctrine of grace but I am uncomfortable with this two or more gospel U talk about. Can U pls open a thread to discuss this matter extensively without detailing this one? We will meet U there.

@Okeyz
Same with U as demi. I appreciate ur grasp of doctrine but this liberty with sex U talk about is not in keeping with holiness O. And this sort of talk is what makes the Judaizers on this forum claim that those who teach grace are lawless. Pls can U explain urself here or better still on a new thread?
sorry for derailing your thread, i'll keep away from the arguement and do it somewhere else.
Sorry everyone we may continue the discussion on cor.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Ubenedictus(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tgirl4real: I thought I was the only one seeing this...

Liberty to have sex indeed!

No where is it suggested in scriptures that paul lived such an immoral lifestyle.

hehehe, it seems you are new to the forum. The issue of "biblical consenting adult sex" is a very hot one on this forum. Some people here seem to think that unmarried sex isn't a sin.
Anyway back to cor.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Ubenedictus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

Did he only come to the realisation, was he not appointed by the Holy Spirit to take the truth to the gentile?
the truth is one not two! The holyspirit is one not two! The truth he took to the gentile is the same truth given to peter and john.
Now back to cor
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by shdemidemi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ubenedictus: the truth is one not two! The holyspirit is one not two! The truth he took to the gentile is the same truth given to peter and john.
Now back to cor

Is the truth stagnant or progressive.
Acts 18
24 Now a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man and mighty in the Scriptures, came to Ephesus. 25 This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he knew only the baptism of John.

As good a teacher as the bible described this man, what was his only downside in according to this verse?
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ubenedictus: tell me this is a joke two seperate gospels of christ. Tell me i didn't read that.

He already started a thread for that;

https://www.nairaland.com/1370649/shall-continue-sin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Back to Cor (like Ubenedictus will say)

1Cr 4:10 - We [are] fools for Christ's sake, but ye [are] wise in Christ; we [are] weak, but ye [are] strong; ye [are] honorable, but we [are] despised.

In verse 8 of this chapter(8 Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you. ), we saw an example of the prosperity Christian’s lifestyle and this Paul said he had wished was really so. But was in real fact, not so. He then explains the extreme responsibilities that rest upon the apostles – the fact that God has set fort the apostles last and appointed them unto death in verse 9. This he continues to discuss in verse 10 but contrasting it with the lifestyle of the Corinthian Christian.

9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. 10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

While the Corinthians were wise, the apostle and he colleagues are seen as fools; while the Corinthians are strong, the apostles are weak; and while the Corinthians are honorable, the apostles are despised. What does this mean?

I have the wonderful privilege of raising my own family. My daughter is eighteen months and she is just adorable. Being her father opens me up to so many beautiful truths about life: firmost amongst them is the wonder of having God as my Father. If I love my daughter the way I do despite being finite in mind and corrupt in flesh, how much more does a perfect God love me? Not only that; I understand God’s provision for me better. Long before my daughter can think of what to eat, wear, school or shelter, I have thought of those things way ahead.

God goes ahead of me to provide what I need. Having my daughter, I have seen the invisible hand of God Fathering this child through me. And I trust God for the day when I will be given the glorious privilege of explaining the gospel to my baby and seeing her come to Jesus, her true Father and God.

It is in the aspect of providing for my child that I understand Paul the most. Thank God for His grace of provision of job, house,health, etc. But I still have to make some effort to see to it that my child is provided for. In the end my child finds food to eat, but it would have involved my working 30 days a month; she has a car to be driven to school with; but it would entail the car is fueled, fixed and made workable; she wears beautiful cloths and looks gay but God alone knows how much effort I have put in so she may look this. At the end, parenting, especially at this beginning stage, involves a great deal of sacrifice but the child does nothing; he simply enjoys the effort of the parent.

There have been times in the bid to get what to eat, I have been insulted, maligned and vexed a great deal but my child does not see this; she just smiles all day and of course throw tantrums.

This is what Paul is saying verse 10. Somewhere in 2 Corinthians Paul spoke of spending and being spent for the Corinthians. What we have in verse 10 is not a contrast between apostate and true Christianity (like I contrasted in verse 8 using the prosperity gospel), rather we have the enormous responsibility of bearing the office of a teacher and a leader in the body of Christ. The truth is that the leader is the one that should be spending and being spent, while the followers should be seen as increasing in glory. Verse 10 helps us to appreciate the immense responsibility that rests upon leadership of Churches.

Jesus in John 21 spoke to Peter three times about the need to feed the flock of God (17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep. ). When a child is well fed, it shows in his/her appearance. James 3:1 talks of teachers going to be judged more severely than others and that not too many people should desire the office (1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation). Peter warns church leaders not to lord it over the congregation of God.

1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. 4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away

Paul talks of how he burns with anger because people are being misled in 2Corinthians 11.

28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. 29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?

All of these and much more scripture gives us a picture of the demand on a pastor, a teacher, an apostle, a prophet and an evangelist.

The modern craving for leadership of churches is borne out of the fact that many do not know that church leadership is sacrificial. It is laying down ones life for the sheep. When church has been turned into a place where leaders are exalted to positions of priesthood that must enjoy the largesse of tithe, offering, blessing, adorations and adulation, honor, etc., the sacrificial duties that is enjoined upon them gradually gives way to privileges. So that while the likes of Paul saw themselves as laying down their lives and saw the call to ministry as a burden that could not be shelved, if not he would be accursed (1 Corinthians 9)(16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! ), today’s church leaders see leadership as a privilege and a place where one is to enjoy largess .

The natural implication is that unlike the days of the apostle Paul where he need to trade foolishness, weakness and dishonor so that the people he led would be wise, strong and honorable, we have situations in our day where our leaders are the honorable, strong and wise and quite naturally the people would be foolish (they do not know bible doctrine), weak (open to all kind of oppression of Satan) and dishonorable (put down by the ups and downs of life in general).

Every parent knows that whatever they sow in their children is what they will reap. I have seen irresponsible parents and their end – some of them not even enjoying the benefit of a decent burial. I have seen parents who sacrificed some twenty years of their lives(only)to see their children through to greatness – such parents live a longer part of their latter lives in opulence. I know that I would not need my child’s support in latter life (God will provide for me), but I will enjoy eating my child’s food(ma jeun omo). It is the same thing that will befall these false pastors and prophets at the end, the people they have deprived so much today will turn around and consume them tommorrow.

For example, nobody ever thought that the day will come when believers will begin to question tithing. But with the revolution going on now, many people are beginning to realize that they have been sold a lie for too long a time. Many are “wising up” and beginning to question their leaders. I see this as the working of God’s Spirit. The days to come will produce greater results in this regard – with more Christians coming to know the full liberties they have in Christ.

Jesus will build his church and that church consisting of individuals from various denominations and churches will be wise, strong and honorable. They will birth ministries that will produce their kind. In the days to come we shall see more sacrificial kind of Christianity and this apostasy that has reigned for too long will become known for what it truly is – false religion. The days ahead shall be glorious.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Brother, why slow the tempo?

I must confess I am yet to read the last update.

I will catch up this weekend by God's grace.

Good nyt and have a lovely weekend.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
I will return to this discourse soon. Been so pre-occupied these days.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
I continue with this contribution I made to a discuss on tithing in another thread:

1 Corinthians 4: 9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. 10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. 11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; 12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 13 Being defamed, we entreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

Please take note of what Paul describes were the lifestyle of Apostle of the Lamb

1. They hunger and thirst; in other words they find themselves broke in ministry.

2. Naked: not three piece suits O; they cannot afford to buy simple clothings

3. No dwelling place: they cannot afford a rent. Not that they built palaces; but they were homeless; all of this serving the Lamb.

4. They labor with their hands: they were not on full time ministry; they worked.

The question is this: if they had tithe money to spend will they have endured these sufferings? Contrast them with our modern day pastors.

The truth that tithe proponents miss is that church history has it that ministers in the early church worked and that paying clergies only started 400 years after Christ; and that tithe collecting began 700 years after Christ.

Tithe collection is not biblical; it is defunct and obsolete; it is not meant for New Testaments believers in Jesus.

Now I had stated in my expose of verse 10 that it was neccesary for the apostle to be abased so that his listerners be exalted. And I argued that we should see the same in the lives of our modern ministers. But I wish to show in here that Christ apostles were not super rich individuals; for some reason best known to God, and I do not say that this is how all ministers must live, they were actually an object that people could be ashamed of (v.12):

1 Corinthians 4:11 - Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; 12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 13 Being defamed, we entreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

Filth of the World; Ofscouring of all things

What could this phrase mean?

At this moment I wish to refer to Jesus' statement on the apostle when he was being called into ministry

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: 16 For I will show him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Jesus' words to the disciples before going to heaven:

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Paul's own admission

Phillipians 1:28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. 29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

And many other scriptures that depicts the fact that the apostles suffered for Christ sake and if we ourselves will make a mark for Jesus, we must endure shame and suffering for Him.

I have mentioned this before but I wish to mention it again: the two greatest impediment to the gospel of Jesus Christ today is the Prosperity Gospel and the Holiness Movement. In this case my emphasis is on the prosperity gospel. The challenge with this gospel is not even with their messages and lifestyle, it is the fact that they stop Christians from fulfilling God's mandate for them. Another story:

In my undergraduate days I read a book 70 Great Christians by Goeffrey Hanks. The author recounted the stories of great Christians from Peter and Paul to modern day believers. He told the story of many missionaries. One of them (I cannot remember his name anymore) was a 2nd World War veteran. He was with the air fore. After the war, he decided to buy a plane and use it to take the gospel to some forgotten tribes in South America. He went there with his wife and some other missionaries. The tribe they planned to evangelize was carnivorous. They prayed and put a plan forward to win these people over first by using the plane to drop food and gifts for these people. This they did for sometimes and they people began to respond to them. When the plane appears, these carnivorous people will come out and cheer to receive the gifts.
l
Then one day, the missionaries decided it was time to approach these people. They flew into the village and landed. The missionary radioed his wife that the people, with the chiefs were approaching them and that they were going to get back to them (his wife and other at the mission base). After waiting for some hours and it was becoming dark, the wife began to panic, not having heard anything from her husband. They radioed the united states navy and armed forces who sent some forces to rescue some Americans lost in South America.

When they will eventually reach the village, the village was disserted. There was no sign of missionaries or villagers. The plane was found intact though. Till today, those missionaries were never found. It was presumed that the villagers ate them. The news became a big scandal in America in the 50s/60s; and somewhat of a blemish on mission work among Americans who are naturally avast to Christianity.

This did not stop this missionary's wife. Two years later, she landed on that same Island/Village and preached the gospel to the savages. That village was won to Christ.

Goeffrey Hanks used this term often "Christian's blood is seed" to describe how the gospel grew in spite of persecution of Christians in the first century. Christian blood is still seed today.

The reason why the gospel is so ineffective today is because we have shielded ourselves from the main propagating force of the gospel: tribulation and suffering. This is not a call to invite unnecessary suffering into our lives for the sake of the gospel. God richly gives us things for our enjoyment. But when the Christian sees shame and suffering as integral to his discipleship and work for Christ, he is a better tool in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Ubenedictus(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
shdemidemi:

Is the truth stagnant or progressive.
Acts 18
24 Now a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man and mighty in the Scriptures, came to Ephesus. 25 This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he knew only the baptism of John.

As good a teacher as the bible described this man, what was his only downside in according to this verse?
i'll better leave this for your thread before i derail this thread.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
okeyxyz: Why is @obadiah(aka buzugee, aka WMD, aka doctrine terrorist, etc) not invited here?? I need some entertainment from him grin
doctrine terrorist ? oh ye scoffer why do ye scoff at sound doctrine ? grin lwtmb
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
well what is happening here is that we are in the era of the gentiles. all the riches of the world are now in the hands of the gentiles while israel is in tribulation. romans 11 vs 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

so basically we are in a situation where the gentiles were puffing themselves up against israel and feeling like they were superior and better, and paul is trying to tell them that the doctrine that they have they got from the afflicted israel so they need to calm down >>> 1 corinthians 4 vs 7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

here is a precept >>> romans 11 vs 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee

so like scripture says, there is nothing new under the sun whatever has been will be and what has been done will be done again. the same thing is happening today that was happening 2000 years ago. the gentiles ( roman empire aka caucasians ) are boasting themselves against israel ( negros )by acting like they are the ones who wrote the bible, they paint all jesus picture as white and say the jews are white. basically boasting themselves against the root while they are simply branches. nothing new under the sun

chapter 8 confirms that all the riches of the world are now with the gentile hence why they are boasting >>> 1 corinthians 4 vs 8 Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you.

chapter 10 and 11 and 12 and 13 lets you know israel is despised and afflcited and poor.

AND THAT IS WHAT THE CHAPTER 4, 1ST CORINTHIANS IS ABOUT. THE GENTILES BOASTING THEMSELVES AGAINST AN AFFLICTED AND DESPISED AND POOR ISRAEL WHEN IN ACTUALITY ISRAEL IS THE ROOT AND THE GENTILES ARE THE BRANCHES. wink

1 CORINTHIANS 4 VS 18 Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
^ Wow, Obadiah that is some position you took on 1 Corinthians 4. But I am not sure many of us will agree with you.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
DrummaBoy: ^ Wow, Obadiah that is some position you took on 1 Corinthians 4. But I am not sure many of us will agree with you.
thats the point sire. this truth is not for many. its for a few grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by shdemidemi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: thats the point sire. this truth is not for many. its for a few grin

I don't think this bible passage is in agreement with your above summation.

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
shdemidemi:

I don't think this bible passage is in agreement with your above summation.

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

matthew 22 vs 14 For many are called, but few are chosen grin scoffer
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by shdemidemi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: matthew 22 vs 14 For many are called, but few are chosen grin scoffer

Why are you living behind time... The same God that forbids unclean things tells Peter what I now call clean do not call unclean.

The same God that chose a few in the four gospels has now given all man a way to Himself.

Update yourself bro.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
shdemidemi:

Why are you living behind time... The same God that forbids unclean things tells Peter what I now call clean do not call unclean.

The same God that chose a few in the four gospels has now given all man a way to Himself.

Update yourself bro.
you err not knowing scriptures. the unclean things being referred to in the case of peter was 'gentiles'. it was a metaphorical way of telling peter that gentiles can now be partakers of the faith and they are now united with israel and they should not be considered as unclean wink

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by shdemidemi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: you err not knowing scriptures. the unclean things being referred to in the case of peter was 'gentiles'. it was a metaphorical way of telling peter that gentiles can now be partakers of the faith and they are now united with israel and they should not be considered as unclean wink

Hmm, exactly what I am saying. God has changed his programme from the few that were chosen to all men. Just as you said, Gentiles were uncircumcised and unclean in the old times. God has now called all men clean, this makes your earlier summation of 'few are chosen to know the truth' wrong in this present age.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
shdemidemi:

Hmm, exactly what I am saying. God has changed his programme from the few that were chosen to all men. Just as you said, Gentiles were uncircumcised and unclean in the old times. God has now called all men clean, this makes your earlier summation of 'few are chosen to know the truth' wrong in this present age.
but you err. even though all men are now on the playing field as opposed to some men, yet even amongst all men on the playing field only few are chosen. of course what you get now is a heterogenous few as opposed to a homogenous few. refer to this verse again >>>

matthew 22 vs 14 For many are called, but few are chosen
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by shdemidemi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
I am sure you got my message, lets leave it at what the scripture says 'It is the will of God that all man come to the knowledge of this truth'. With Mathew 22:14, I am sure you don't know what that parable is about considering the way you erroneously interpret scriptures.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
shdemidemi: I am sure you got my message, lets leave it at what the scripture says 'It is the will of God that all man come to the knowledge of this truth'. With Mathew 22:14, I am sure you don't know what that parable is about considering the way you erroneously interpret scriptures.
again you err not knowing scriptures. what that verse means is that before every man is convicted they will all get a fair chance of hearing the scriptures first. every man will get a shot at hearing the truth before conviction. however the lord knows the end from the beginning -isaiah 46 vs 10- and he knows that only a few would make it. so once again refer to this verse >>>>>

matthew 22 vs 14 For many are called, but few are chosen wink
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lol @ Obadiah grin

and lol @ d back n forth.

Yea, Obadiah is back. Why was I thinking he was Mosthigh.

@ Obadiah, in a nutshell, Jesus' is coming to liberate 'we' Jews from the oppression of the Gentiles (Caucasians).

How nice?! grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tgirl4real: Lol @ Obadiah grin

@ Obadiah, in a nutshell, Jesus' is coming to liberate 'we' Jews from the oppression of the Gentiles (Caucasians).

How nice?! grin
well thats a rough account of what he is coming to do. put the gentiles in their second death while liberating israel from their second death. one thing to note though is that not all israel will make it just as not all gentiles will be put into 'hell'. the non-reformed israel will be nuked in armageddon ( ww3 ) while the reformed gentiles will join the reformed israel in the kingdom. just had to clear that up so you dont think being a jew is an automatic free ticket to the kingdom. this is a period of reformation for us Israel. those who dont get reformed got fire and brimstone to look forward to grin grin

whats good with ya Tgirl4real wink grin
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tgirl4real: Lol @ Obadiah grin

How nice?! grin

Again, T girl, U crack me up but this time really badly I startled my daughter.

I was just going to likened MostHigh with Obadiah when U pulled the words out of my mouth.

Lol!!!

I should get back to finishing this discuss U know...
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Again, T girl, U crack me up but this time really badly I startled my daughter.

I was just going to likened MostHigh with Obadiah when U pulled the words out of my mouth.

Lol!!!

I should get back to finishing this discuss U know...

Lol. I hope the little angel is back to sleep. grin

@ topic,

I think so too cos the title says 1Cor 4. tongue

I read the second to the last update yesterday and I must say that I was blessed. The fact that the pastors we have out there are only concerned about milking the sheeple and not after following the Apostles steps who labour day and night to bring the Word to the people under them is something one need to think on.

The pastors out there will tell you you can't prosper beyond them. You have to keep sowing to so that u can prosper.

I am still trying to play catch up. I got my hands full today. I hope everyone is fine.
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: well thats a rough account of what he is coming to do. put the gentiles in their second death while liberating israel from their second death. one thing to note though is that not all israel will make it just as not all gentiles will be put into 'hell'. the non-reformed israel will be nuked in armageddon ( ww3 ) while the reformed gentiles will join the reformed israel in the kingdom. just had to clear that up so you dont think being a jew is an automatic free ticket to the kingdom. this is a period of reformation for us Israel. those who dont get reformed got fire and brimstone to look forward to grin grin

whats good with ya Tgirl4real wink grin

This is such an interesting lecture. grin If only it is true! Lol

So, what happens to the present day Isreal? They are not blacks, are they?

This such an interesting possible

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

This is such an interesting lecture. grin If only it is true! Lol

So, what happens to the present day Isreal? They are not blacks, are they?

This such an interest oossible
ahhh present day israel >>>>>

revelation 2 vs 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

revelation 3 vs 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. wink
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ema gba mi o. Lol

God help me!

I still don't get...is it that these false Jews chased us (black) out of our land i.e. The land they occupy now?

Becos that's the only way Jesus would have been a black man.

And if so, why are they practising Judaism? And why is biblical history not part of our history/memory?

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Tgirl4real: Ema gba mi o. Lol

God help me!

I still don't get...is it that these false Jews chased us (black) out of our land i.e. The land they occupy now?

Becos that's the only way Jesus would have been a black man.

And if so, why are they practising Judaism? And why is biblical history not part of our history/memory?
good questions.

1-did they chase us out ? yes in 70 AD. it is famously called the abomination of desolation >>>

luke 21 vs 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

and to get the history outside of the bible of how we ended up in west africa there is a book called 'babylon to timbucktu'

2-why are they practicing judaism ? judaism has nothing to do with the bible. judaism is a religion they created for themselves and they dont believe in the bible. they have their own book called the talmud. judaism religion is satanic

3-why is biblical history not part of our history or memory ? i dont know about you but so many people know these things but the controllers of the world have drowned them out with their roman catholicism and white pictures of jews and jesus etc etc. the world has been brainwashed. the only people who are not brainwashed are the saints of the most high. so anyone who has this knowledge i am giving you is more than likely a prophet of old and a saint. an elect >>>>>>

.revelation 13 vs 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. <<<< worshipping that white image of the beast but only those who will not make it. if you are deceived ? more than likely you will not make it. however with the knowledge i am giving you now, if you are meant to make it you will believe it but if you are not meant to make it you will not believe. so let the spirit in you decide if you are a chosen or a rejected after this post. hear or forbear wink wink

color of king solomon >>>> song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me
Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by Tgirl4real(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2013
Lol. This is really interesting I tell ya! Wow! grin grin

Indirectly, you have preached the gospel (according to Obadiah) to me so that I can be saved.

Thanks. I appreciate your honouring me with your responses.

Back to what you said about our history...do we need any special knowledge/revelation b4 we learn about our history?

For example, it was passed down from generations to generations that Oduduwa is the father of the Yorubas. Same with the other deities like Sango, Amadioha, Obatala and so on. We were even taught in school cos it's part of our history. No special revelation or knowledge was required.

So, why do we need this special knowledge b4 we can know about our roots, when this history is readily available to the present day Jew and I believe that's why they practise Judaism...

They have the prophets in their history, including Jesus...we don't.

Secondly, other white nations don't claim to be Jews cos they are not. They know that they are gentiles. How do they come in here?

1 Like

Re: An Invitation To A Theological Discuss On One Corinthians Chapter Four by DrummaBoy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
My sister when U see esoteric theology... U run

Obadiah777 and MostHigh operate on the same frequency though broadcasting from different radios.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji / Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.