Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka (38176 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Ajibel(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2013
It amazes me that just at the mention of WS some phuuls would come here and rabbit about how he created cultism in Nigeria. Its gerrin stale

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by point5: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Comment reserved
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Burger01(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Senseless daughter of a senseless dictator. None in your clan could ever measure up to my uncle Soyinka.. Idiota.

sad

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2013
DerideGull: The alleged tribally induced vitriolic attacks on the person of Gumsu for expressing her opinion amount to collective idiocy.
The opinion that the attack on the person of Gumsu Abacha for expressing her opionion amounts to collective idiocy is an expression of stupidi.ty of the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by badmeat(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2013
The prof slipped a little,his take on rivers crisis was partial,he never condemned the action of chidi Lloyd n his cohorts,but dat doesn't give the small girl audacity to jab on the prof#mt taughts#
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by stone07(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=masu]when will our yoruba brothers get matured.

now all of them are jumping into response to this young girl comment.
is this the sophistication you all blab about. pls this is childish.

wole belittled himself the moment he went into market fight with a woman(PEG)
That moment he lost my respect. as soon as am concern all we see in him now is "WOLE" the "SOYINKA" has far gone.
SOYINKA is the real professor we know but
WOLE is the tribalist and cultist tht is all that remain in him now.[/quote
In the real sense,can a responsible woman be abusing Prof Wole Soyinka?Dont be tribalistic here.A woman that is from the most stinking family in the whole Nigeria for dat matter.I cant blame her,she want to be relevant dat is why.
@Masu or wht is ur name.u can keep silent wen people like Amadu Bello or Saltan of Sokoto is being abused.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by sylve11: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2013
Hmmm hmmm, it is ok o. If onlly there is no tribe, no religion, no culture. Wouldnt have the world beeen a better place? cool

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2013
But wait o! Is Gumsu the same as Sani Abacha?
Why criticize the rich girl!?
Must she take all the blame for her father's mistakes?
Some peeps are just dumb!
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Arenunltd(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Come oo! See who‘s talking, dis uncircumcised daughter of a barbaric tyrant talkin to an elder and an archiver lik prof. Mtcheew! Well, lik father lik daughter. Bitch u shld go 2 d jungle 2 seek attension na dia fit u
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by notinmege: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Nigeria, a special school of thought.
I still love u "Nigeria"
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by NwaTeacher1: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2013
I'm losing interest in nairaland. Nairaland has became partial and political, why Seun? Why is it that anything that is for Soyinka made front page and the one that is against him don't make front page or sometimes been hidden. Example is Soyinka comment on Yarima on underage marriage. Secondly why do nairaland likes making pro-Amaechi news in front page and anti-Amaechi news not. Thirdly why is it that news that relate to APC governors always make front page and PDP one doesn't make. You people should be careful b4 you kill this wonderful and informative social media. Thatz my contribution. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by visalo: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2013
masu: who even told you guys that other nigerian tribe value wole soyinka.
we have not forgoten his establishment of confraternity in this country.

how manytimes hav yoruba people insult other tribes icon? Babangida, buhari, Abacha, Ojukwu, Danjuma etc.
how many of their kins men do you guys see outside rabbling about like mad people.

i use to like you guys but i can see that you guys are too tribal to be liberal.
i blv from now that wat ibo people are saying about you guys is true.

you guys are too sentimental, emotional, tribalists and childish to relate with. all this irretates.

Don't mind this backward set of people. What value are they attaching to a professor who has resulted begging politician for euro and dollars. Just only this year, he has visited rivers state more 20 times to collect his own share. A man who suppose to play a father in means of crisis, is now taking side just because of little change that has gone to his pocket. I pity those of his tribal fans who refuse to speak d truth

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Dollarjunkie: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2013
When you make yourself a public toilet, anyone can easily open his/her dirty nyash and stool on you.

Don't make yourself a public toilet in the first place, no matter what/who you are.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by kzokul(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2013
DerideGull: The alleged tribally induced vitriolic attacks on the person of Gumsu for expressing her opinion amount to collective idiocy.
Broda take it easy.....come down 2 our level na....... If no b grammatical blunder e go b grammatical confusion......

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Ajibam: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2013
Who is phull
@seun
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Who's this Girl sef and how old is she? Truth is, i really don't think any Generation from the Abacha's has a space in the places of Respected Nigerians, I dont care of u take a bullet for Mr President as long as you an offspring of a thief u should shut the Bleep up and live d rest of ur miserable life begging for forgiveness...from God and from Nigerians
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by stone07(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2013
masu: when will our yoruba brothers get matured.

That moment he lost my respect. as soon as am concern all we see in him now is "WOLE" the "SOYINKA" has far gone.
WOLE is the tribalist and cultist tht is all that remain in him now.
In the real sense,can a responsible woman be abusing Prof Wole Soyinka?Dont be tribalistic here.A woman that is from the most stinking family in the whole Nigeria for dat matter.I cant blame her,she want to be relevant dat is why.
@Masu or wht is ur name.u can keep silent wen people like Amadu Bello or Saltan of Sokoto is being abused.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by bigoduni: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2013

wat are u saying
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by visalo: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2013
bad meat: The prof slipped a little,his take on rivers crisis was partial,he never condemned the action of chidi Lloyd n his cohorts,but dat doesn't give the small girl audacity to jab on the prof#mt taughts#

A old man who refuse to respect himself should be shown the way of disrespect. This professor mess up big time by taking side in the rivers state crisis and waging useless war against the president wife.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2013
LAPDOG Fire on............ Salary in view

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by joshuaidibia(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2013
#singing my remix of Asa,fire on d mountain# There's fire on the mountain top,and everybody is runing. I say there's fire on the mountain top,but GEJ is standing.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by mascot87(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2013
visalo:

A old man who refuse to respect himself should be shown the way of disrespect. This professor mess up big time by taking side in the rivers state crisis and waging useless war against the president wife.
You lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding.Sorry for not getting adequate training.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by bakynes(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2013
This girl has no right speaking against a person like Prof.Soyinka considering the dictator of a father she had.I speak the truth always and am nt tribalistic.Prof had no right blaming the crisis of Rivers state on PEJ with no proof, even though we all know she's d one behind d fracas in the house.ND pple again with tribalism against Soyinka just bcoz he is a Yoruba man.He is a National icon every Nigerian should be proud of look beyond tribalism and speak d truth always.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by VicGoodGuy(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2013
If Abacha was not heartless dictator, why would a father name his 7-day-old daughter Gumsu? That name sounds very much like a very ugly veneral disease.

4 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2013
Nwa Teacher: I'm losing interest in nairaland. Nairaland has became partial and political, why Seun? Why is it that anything that is for Soyinka made front page and the one that is against him don't make front page or sometimes been hidden. Example is Soyinka comment on Yarima on underage marriage. Secondly why do nairaland likes making pro-Amaechi news in front page and anti-Amaechi news not. Thirdly why is it that news that relate to APC governors always make front page and PDP one doesn't make. You people should be careful b4 you kill this wonderful and informative social media. Thatz my contribution. Thanks
go and create BIAFRALAND forum no one is holding you....biko be creative dnt be a follower

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Under fire from the ignoble laureate's fellow oily hypocrites, and perhaps a few naive people. Every other sensible and objective Nigerian knows that Gumsu Abacha is absolutely correct about the senile old man being a MAD professor that has succumbed to the allure of filthy lucre.

A shameless man collecting monthly handouts from Tinubu and now from Amaechi. . .no wonder he has degraded himself to the extent of engaging in 'bolekaja' market fights with other people's wives, to impress his opposition paymasters.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by abysirius(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: The question should be what provoked Gumsu's outburst in the first place, why pick on Prof out of over 160Million Nigerians ?
Becos d Prof. is more important in d nigeria polity than over 95% of Nig's entire population. Or if she had mentioned ur name who would have noticed her?

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by GillaJ: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2013
May God forgive u(Gumsu) nd ur family,4 u knw not wht ur doin..
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Clairette(f): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2013
This thread reminds me of the saying that goes thus: 'those who 'think' they are living in glass house should not thrown stones'. Some bigots think it's wrong for 'little' Gumsu to have attacked the person of Pof. Soyinka. Pity. Now I ask: was it right when Prof Soyinka attacked the office of the President and also attacked the person of Mrs Jonathan? Such high profile Nigerians just like Soyinka is said or known to be a high profile Nigerian. People, look beyond the box!

7 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by duchessemi(f): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2013
just passing by
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by omowolewa: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2013
Gumsu!

Our value system is collapsing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi / Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.