Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka (38177 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by nagoma(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
delors:
I guess you are also craving attention aboki. Her father was a brave soldier who looted unabatedly, murdered ceaselessly, terrorised crazily. Ostracised by the world and his own people, yet you said he meant well for Nigeria. Mention one 'well' thing he did for Nigeria, baboon. I guess you were still being b.reas.t-fed when he ruled the country. Mumu

Ostracized by the world ? I know what you mean by the world. That happens when your decisions are nationalistic and may actually acquire your country's real independence. The current Nigerian government will never be ostracized by the same world . Who will ostracized a directionless mega - corrupt government anyway?

About the insults you directed to me , sorry it shows your brothel upbringing . It is the fault of your female parent and her men clients , they can't give what hey don't have - manners - anyway.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by nduchucks: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
DerideGull:
I shall go to war with Wole Soyinka without minding death but will never attempt to stop people from criticizing him. If Gumsu’s opinions should be censored, Wole Soyinka’s opinions should too.
If Gumsu’ husband is now a thief because she publicly disagreed with Wole Soyinka, what will those whom Wole Soyinka publicly repudiate call his divorced wives? I shall not give you a clue but think, olodo.

^^ + 100%

I have read from stinking rapscallions on this forum but you seemed to be hopelessly low on the rungs of the stratum. You make moronic dingbats look like geniuses.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by VicGoodGuy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
swezenberg:

Why are some igbos so dull. Fufu ba bad food I tell you! Kai

Talking of being dull, you're so dull u can't even differentiate an hausa name from an igbo name. You surely are one of those village yoruba peeps who classify anyone who does not speak he yoruba language as 'omo ibo'. Try and get a life bro.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by kasiem(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gbawe:

Dude, you surely cannot be unaware of recent history to be unaware of why every child of Abacha may thoroughly hate a man who tormented their brutal, murderous and dictatorial brute of a father while he was in office? This girl simply hates Soyinka because he was one of the main antagonist of her father who would not stop telling the world how evil, brutal and vile Abacha was. She was merely looking for anything to attack the prof with.

This girl's antics directly shows how perverse some Nigerians are. Her father was a nasty, evil tyrant who murdered many, including the likes of Ken Saro-Wiwa, in cold blood yet she has the nerve to hate those who stood against him and are shining examples of what Nigerians can be, i.e the best in their field of endeavour, while her father is a Hitler-type disgrace every sensible Nigerian is ashamed to share nationhood with.

Only in Nigeria, because demonic evil goes unpunished, that this girl will be emboldened to attack others perhaps because they stood against the perverse evil her father exemplified. While off-springs of Hitler and other 'monsters' in history change their name and live 'underground' the children of Nigeria's most evil men, like Abacha, are strutting about proudly and attacking those who have brought nothing but pride to the Nigerian stock while their brutal forebears murdered others, decimated Nigeria and ruined the lives of generations unborn. Sick nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wole_Soyinka

uncle gbawe, but saint buhari swore with his life that abacha is an angel
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by yomademe: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Am not in support of Wole Soyinka lashing out on "our Dame" bt whatever Dame and Soyinka are both upto is none of GumSu Abacha's business. She shld live d rest of her life quietly and not meddle into politics @ all. Considering all the attrocities her father committed. A lot of ppl are languishing in poverty, the reverse is d case due to d country's money dt her father stole, yet she has d guts to stand up to an elder. She must be a clown
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by nagoma(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
yomademe: Am not in support of Wole Soyinka lashing out on "our Dame" bt whatever Dame and Soyinka are both upto is none of GumSu Abacha's business. She shld live d rest of her life quietly and not meddle into politics @ all. Considering all the attrocities her father committed. A lot of ppl are languishing in poverty, the reverse is d case due to d country's money dt her father stole, yet she has d guts to stand up to an elder. She must be a clown

So what did they do for you with the so called " Abacha's loot" they recovered? Did they provide electricity or education? Or is it just another loot?

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by swezenberg(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
VicGoodGuy:

Talking of being dull, you're so dull u can't even differentiate an hausa name from an igbo name. You surely are one of those village yoruba peeps who classify anyone who does not speak he yoruba language as 'omo ibo'. Try and get a life bro.

Just like I said you are just one of those dullards. How do you tell someone is hausa by the username on nairaland. That means I'm a German by my username. Then if you understand English like Wole does and not like Achebe, you will understand the phrase 'some igbos' and not assume I referred to the entire igbo tribe. Grow up young boy.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by levelszik(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
slap1: Don't play the tribal card, it's not what it is. Nwa afo Igbo ka m bu! Ihotago?
guy,you are a fool,period!....nwa afo igbo my foot.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
In as much I would not support her on her outburst at the professor, I'll like to remind all those that insult our president GEJ, it has never occur to u that he is ur president & deserve some respect too. Those that doesn't know anything will also insult GEJ, most of u shouting here right now will see it as normal thing. Well, you all have your opinion, but don't get mad over someone else own.. Thanks
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by nijaboi(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Gumsu disrespected shoyinka but you guys should know that no matter how bad any1's parent or relative is, you still have right to contribute your own view on any situation. The girl is not her father. You guys should grow up, stop this tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by dragunov: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2013
DerideGull: The alleged tribally induced vitriolic attacks on the person of Gumsu for expressing her opinion amount to collective idiocy.
There is nothing tribal about what people have been saying in reaction to Goonmsu's comment. Can't you read?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by nsekzy: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2013
the problem with the average nigerian man is that,we do not reason or sit back to think before we respond to issues, we talk on impulse and sentiment.for a start,proff.soyinka was acting on the interest of millions of aggrieved nigerians who were afraid to call a spade a spade,maybe he erred in his remarks probably out of anger at the situation,but that doesn't mean he spoke out of context.soyinka has been at the forefront of human right activism in nigeria,if we should shout him down nw,he might probably not say anything again about the many ills going on in this country.about abachas daughter,well I think she lacks what to say and was only using this medium to announce her presence
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by SANdos: 2:12am On Jul 21, 2013
So I guess it's ok to loot as a result of these?
nagoma:

So what did they do for you with the so called " Abacha's loot" they recovered? Did they provide electricity or education? Or is it just another loot?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by delors(m): 2:35am On Jul 21, 2013
nagoma:

Ostracized by the world ? I know what you mean by the world. That happens when your decisions are nationalistic and may actually acquire your country's real independence. The current Nigerian government will never be ostracized by the same world . Who will ostracized a directionless mega - corrupt government anyway?

About the insults you directed to me , sorry it shows your brothel upbringing . It is the fault of your female parent and her men clients , they can't give what hey don't have - manners - anyway.
See, he was ostracized. he was never a welcome leader anywhere apart from his fellow pariah countries. Without doubt, he was the worst leader to ever rule the country.
As for the insults I decorated you with, I take them back and apologize. cry
As for the insults you decorated me with, it shows mum and dad did not teach you well to have referred to my parents. Obviously! cool
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by abdulahi001: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2013
Everybody keep saying Proff was wrong on lashing out on the jonathans but I asked,Are they the first criticised first family of the nation? We miss the likes of Gani fawehimi who could hold govt. @ ransom whenever they ar out of order. Let other prominent nigerians come out and condem wherever and whenever neccessary, whe don't want to keep suffering and smilling.
And u guys says he's taking sides with no evidence but apparently u could see d handwrittings of the jonathans everywhere.
Now,From microscopic view, be the judge without being sentimental, ao can 16 be greater than 19? GEJ handwritting on it or 5 greater than 27? PEJ{One of the 5 men or probably all of d 4 men Jesus on earth} handwritting on it, or is it a must a serving governor be loyal to the president or is allies? [Some says Amaechi is insubordinate of d presidents and his wife]
N.B: I'm not a fan of any party, but any polygamous family which the wives wine and dine 2geda with high level of rapport,the husband live is in danger, meaning;if all our leaders wine and dine and no disagree to agree den d nation is in big trouble.
[b[LESSON:
You can never gain from who always accept what you say/do.
www.gospeltruth.datsall
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by NwaTeacher1: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2013
Soyinka is a big fool. A fool at 40 is a fool for ever but a fool at 80 is a fool to reincanation. When an old man is speaking like a nursery pupil, seeking 4 attention here and there. Old parrot and cultist who doesn't know God. I wonder who made him a prof. This man needs to be erase in the history of nigeria. Gamsu, don't mind this yoruba bigots, we have freedom of speech in this country. Be free to say your mind anytime, anyday. I love u GAMSU
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by sweetgala(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2013
masu:

how manytimes hav yoruba people insult other tribes icon? Babangida, buhari, Abacha, Ojukwu, Danjuma etc.

What a rambling foolish dog you are, IBB, Abacha are thieves dictators despots and that is universal knowledge in nigeria no matter what tribe you are . Ojukwu was a war lord that almost destroyed this country got many women,children and men of all ages killed because of pride and Theo Danjuma and buhari don't fair better in the book of good citizens. So please do what you know how to do best STFU
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by sweetgala(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2013
See all these rabid illiterates suffering and smiling. If the wife of the president is bleeping up let's criticize and treath her Bleep up quickly. The cow(not lady) has been up and down this country dispelling murderous grammar and kicking up dust. Wasting precious Nigerian revenue and tax payers money on useless pet projects under the "umblela" of an unconstitutional office of first lady.

God punish the Nigerian who sees no fault in that. We need to speak up and let our votes speak for us in 2015.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by NSYCAN: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Better to marry an illiterate Woman and Become a President than Marry a Havard Trained Professor and end up as a perpetual critic..#EnoughSaid #LeaveGumsu #Soyinka #GEJ #DameJonathan cool
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by derock533: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
As soon as i saw this article,i knew that our YORUBA brethren will start their cries and childish acts. Have you forgotten how the 'was great proff' belittled himself by venturing into politics? I had great respect for him as an icon from this great country,not until i read on the papers of how he went into a fight with the first lady. That was something I and every other good thinking Nigerian expected from him.
I am rather against the disrespectful girl for getting herself into the act of insulting an elder,and not for insulting Wole Soyinka's Position in the Country, but because he is an elder.
However, what do you think an elder will get when he stoops so low and play with kids,rolling on the ground and pouring sand on his head.
Please lets forget about this tribalistic acts and call a spade a spade and not just a farm tool.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Ayima: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
I DON'T REALLY BLAME PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST SOYINKA.YOU SEE WHEN U DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STATEMENT MADE BY AN INTELLIGENT PERSON YOU WILL CONTINUE TO ABUSE HIM.SOYINKA IS CORRECT BECAUSE WHAT HE SAID IS HAPPENING NOW,WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA BECAUSE MOST OF US CANNOT REALLY EVALUATE A SIMPLY SENTENCE.LIKE THAT ABACHA'S DAUGHTER, I DOUT IF SHE CAN PASS PRIMARY 6 MAYBE THE FATHER MUST HAVE BOUGHT CERTIFICATE FOR HER.WHO IS THE LITTLE RAT TO COME AND TALK WHEN SOYINKA IS TALKING! OH MY COUNTRY IS IN THE STATE QUAGMIRE AND DOLDRUMS.I AM CRYING FOR NIGERIA RIGHT NOW.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Seezzy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
DerideGull: The alleged tribally induced vitriolic attacks on the person of Gumsu for expressing her opinion amount to collective idiocy.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Ayima: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
I wonder what it would cost our leaders at all level of government to establish industries both in the rural and urban areas to get our ever increaing rate of able graduats(boys and girls), busy for a reasonable reward that will help to sustain them for a better living. If i may ask, is it costler than the disaster caused by Boko Harams so far? Or is it costler than corruption? Whichever one is preferable? The question begs for our answer *** What really is progress? When our system of education is in a state of miasma. The level of economics growth/development is increasing at a decreasing rate and the macro -economics goals stil far away from achievement, yet we deceive ourselvs that we are moving forward. *** In a country where a common man could not get a fair and free or an unbias judgement in the court of law against his wealthy opponent, even when evidence available could speak for itself in favour of the poor man, we say we are a law abiding country, but where in Nigeria hide her sense of equity and foundamental human right. In a country where some predator(wealthy people) hide under the umbrella of impunity to eat up the prey(poor people) whenever they find their presence disturbing and inconvenient, where do we place brotherhood and unity as well as equality. *** This country is made unfavourable and unaccommodating for the poor by the rich. And as a matter of urgency, we can no longer sit and watch this our dear country dancing towards a pit. That is why we have to wake up. The future is calling us, and we know the future is impatient, unless we respond quickly, the future will go too far away from us. *** How would we achieve 2020 when we could not make 2010. Absolutely, we would not achieve the future if we could not make progressive policies both in the past and presently. We cannot make progress when our lives and properties are not secured. *** The problem of Nigeria is that we sacrifice so much for so little; we sacrifice Nigeria for tribalism, we sacrifice competence for favouritism, we sacrifice merit for demerit, we sacrifice quality for quantity, we sacrifice integrity for corruption, we sacrifice our long earned democracy for power and office and we sacrifice justice for injustice and money. (I hate injustice) *** Let me draw the cotton by saying, if we must soon grap our future, in 2015 election, don't vote for your friend, don't vote for money, don't vote for your father nor mother, don't vote for your brother nor sisther and don't vote for position. But vote for integrity, vote for transparency, vote for equity, vote for accountability, vote for progress, vote for responsibility, vote for credibility, vote for competence and vote for character. Remember, Nigeria is our home, and whatever decision we make, we will live to bear the consequences. Long life, the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by logica(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Wait a minute; is this not the same Abacha biatch that got a contract to import PMS and ended up bringing in copious amounts of low quality PMS which knocked many engines and made Lagos smell like rotten egg (Hydrogen Sulphide) for months?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Gumu, u just made me proud. wole wat? Who gives a damn who he is or what he has achieved. I can't use his achivement to withdraw money from d ATM, neither does it add a penny to my pocket. Which wole sef, is it d wole soyinka that worships sango, that has married 3 times and divorce them, that is currently homeless. The man that held a position during the miliytary rule and suported d bastard act of d military then. Please the man is just a selfish and greedy that cares less about the south south. He is a tribalistic junkie. Please old man, go and rest your old head. Or better still go marry again and divorce leta so u can get busy. Kudos to Gumu. Love u
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by wetdspace(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by diksubslaw: 1:20am On Jul 22, 2013
Her utterance was affrontivious.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by authecosta911(m): 5:37am On Jul 22, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by gnot: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2013
mad empty prof. grin grin grin. gumsu i like u joor

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Myself2(m): 4:38am On Jul 29, 2013
danielchioboy: Gumu, u just made me proud. wole wat? Who gives a damn who he is or what he has achieved. I can't use his achivement to withdraw money from d ATM, neither does it add a penny to my pocket. Which wole sef, is it d wole soyinka that worships sango, that has married 3 times and divorce them, that is currently homeless. The man that held a position during the miliytary rule and suported d bastard act of d military then. Please the man is just a selfish and greedy that cares less about the south south. He is a tribalistic junkie. Please old man, go and rest your old head. Or better still go marry again and divorce leta so u can get busy. Kudos to Gumu. Love u
gnot: mad empty prof. grin grin grin. gumsu i like u joor

GBAM
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by arctoni: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Danhumprey: I would rather prefer the daughter of Adolf Hitler than the shameless daughter of a cruel,maximum dictator. You get me drift??

Even though both girls are daughters of cruel dictators,Hitler's daughter(that is,if he had a daughter)would still be my most preferred. Attention seeker!!

Bcus hitler killd mor pple dan abacha did se
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by arctoni: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin
Ayima: I wonder what it would cost our leaders at all level of government to establish industries both in the rural and urban areas to get our ever increaing rate of able graduats(boys and girls), busy for a reasonable reward that will help to sustain them for a better living. If i may ask, is it costler than the disaster caused by Boko Harams so far? Or is it costler than corruption? Whichever one is preferable? The question begs for our answer *** What really is progress? When our system of education is in a state of miasma. The level of economics growth/development is increasing at a decreasing rate and the macro -economics goals stil far away from achievement, yet we deceive ourselvs that we are moving forward. *** In a country where a common man could not get a fair and free or an unbias judgement in the court of law against his wealthy opponent, even when evidence available could speak for itself in favour of the poor man, we say we are a law abiding country, but where in Nigeria hide her sense of equity and foundamental human right. In a country where some predator(wealthy people) hide under the umbrella of impunity to eat up the prey(poor people) whenever they find their presence disturbing and inconvenient, where do we place brotherhood and unity as well as equality. *** This country is made unfavourable and unaccommodating for the poor by the rich. And as a matter of urgency, we can no longer sit and watch this our dear country dancing towards a pit. That is why we have to wake up. The future is calling us, and we know the future is impatient, unless we respond quickly, the future will go too far away from us. *** How would we achieve 2020 when we could not make 2010. Absolutely, we would not achieve the future if we could not make progressive policies both in the past and presently. We cannot make progress when our lives and properties are not secured. *** The problem of Nigeria is that we sacrifice so much for so little; we sacrifice Nigeria for tribalism, we sacrifice competence for favouritism, we sacrifice merit for demerit, we sacrifice quality for quantity, we sacrifice integrity for corruption, we sacrifice our long earned democracy for power and office and we sacrifice justice for injustice and money. (I hate injustice) *** Let me draw the cotton by saying, if we must soon grap our future, in 2015 election, don't vote for your friend, don't vote for money, don't vote for your father nor mother, don't vote for your brother nor sisther and don't vote for position. But vote for integrity, vote for transparency, vote for equity, vote for accountability, vote for progress, vote for responsibility, vote for credibility, vote for competence and vote for character. Remember, Nigeria is our home, and whatever decision we make, we will live to bear the consequences. Long life, the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Hw do we knw who s who wen wolves ar al hiding in sheep clothins......GEJ was voted in irrespectiv of tribe nor party,see he has messd up evritin ad he s still messin up evrytin...ASUU on strik,poor electricity,hungry nigerians,...NASU wil soon join strik.,complicatin issues,...wat dy ar al concernd abt who's goin 2 b loyal,who's goin 2 b chairman,frm 1 tin 2 d oda........dy ar al concernd abt individual's pockets,..lootin,....dy al need 2 b shot cus dy got not nigeria in mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings / APC Logo And Flag / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.