Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka (38179 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by benzine: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gumsu, I'm with you on this one. Soyinka shouldn't have stooped so low to attacking a woman in the first place. Soyinka is shameless and his brain is quickly failing with age
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by rexibity(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
delors:
Camel! Thats what you are. When Chinua Achebe pointed out issues afftecting Nigeria before his passed onto glory and Gowon felt he was taking a jib at him, nobody said Achebe was being tribalistic. Soyinka pointed out the problems affecting us (which of course is obvious to every living soul, unless of course you are a dead fish), now you say he is being tribalistic. if Dame Jonathan was hausa, you would v said the same. What if she was Yoruba? would you have said Prof Wole was being tribalistic? Wake up mumu. save for Mitchell Obama, people hardly know the names of country's first ladies. They respect themselves because their position is a privilege. Nobody voted them in. But PEJ is a different kettle of fish altogether. Someone who isnt so sound should either avoid displaying her ignorance openly or secretly get schooled. PEJ is an embarrassment. And Gumsu, although is entitled to her opinion, she also complicated matters. Wole did not insult PEJ unless you are saying 'The First lady should be a lady first' is an insult. It is an advice! Go back to school bros.
guy u b correct...tnx 4 ur tym.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by rafcrown(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Daughter of ABACHA IS ALSO ABACHA AS a daughter of a mad person is also mentallo.Abachas daughter of all people.Daughter of a Barao is also Barao.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Ugo50: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
From my own point of view, she is a fool.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by DerideGull(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ola Johnson:
The opinion that the attack on the person of Gumsu Abacha for expressing her opionion amounts to collective idiocy is an expression of stupidi.ty of the highest order.

The tenure of idiocy in you is conspicuously demonstrated in your bigoted opinion. Opinions are not made for dunces such as you.

One wonders when Wole Soyinka has been elevated to the status of Oluwa. Maybe it is the figment of imagination of dunderheads such as you.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by DerideGull(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ugo50: From my own point of view, she is a fool.

If Gumsu’s opinion makes her a fool, your point of view renders you moronically irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by striker9(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
nagoma: Gunsu is right! Wole Soyinka is only full of airs and therefore empty. He is an overrated story teller . A critique who carefully chooses his prey based on kinship and fortune. A guy who can only lead a demonstration. He has never lead a proper household let alone a community or society. Gunsu , don't let them intimidate you like that . You are entitled to your opinion as a Nigerian.Your father was a gallant soldier a brave Nigerian who meant well for the country- far superior to the midgets we have these days , messing up the country in the name governance.
CHILDREN STAY AWAY FROM WEED!!!

5 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by mekus74: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wonders shall never end. Did you say ABACHA pickin. Girl, anough is anough. We will deall decidesable with u the next time u talk. You know say na ordinary apple kill you papa. Ask jerry boy he will tell you about the indian girls.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by victorazy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na d early gift wey she received na em dey worry d girl.

Plz Alhaji....hear us

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by GenOrumov: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
OKeokpa: But wait o! Is Gumsu the same as Sani Abacha?
Why criticize the rich girl!?
Must she take all the blame for her father's mistakes?
Some peeps are just dumb!
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. With the reputation of her father and she being a beneficiary of her father's Nigeria stolen wealth, she has no moral justification to criticise even an ant that's a nigerian. And morever, even the holy books says the sins of the father will be visited on the children. End of story.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by damosky12(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
slap1: So you know the prof's name, title and even surname? Wao! Are you aware that he is not aware of your miserable existence?
neither does He know you!
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Garri the 1st: FOolish daughter of a murderer!!

cool
Just zip up that stinking gap on your face you call mouth. How dare you call Gen Abacha (his soul rest in peace) a murderer?

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by striker9(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gumsu is frustrated,,she needed attention and she got it.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by ccollins(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
nagoma: Gunsu is right! Wole Soyinka is only full of airs and therefore empty. He is an overrated story teller . A critique who carefully chooses his prey based on kinship and fortune. A guy who can only lead a demonstration. He has never lead a proper household let alone a community or society. Gunsu , don't let them intimidate you like that . You are entitled to your opinion as a Nigerian.Your father was a gallant soldier a brave Nigerian who meant well for the country- far superior to the midgets we have these days , messing up the country in the name governance.
ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL??.. THE RESPECT SOYINKA HAS IS BEYOND NATIONAL BORDERS.NO NIGERIAN CAN BOOST OF THE ACHEIVEMENT HE'S GOT
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Stormborn: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
This misinformed daugther of a progastesous and a cannibalistic lunatic that nearly crippled nigeria. She has no right to insult a person in the caliber and capacity of wole soyinka, who clearly has more dignity than the whole of abacha family. Stupid girl.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by leonard509(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
all dis children of nowadays. . .na big mistake she make. .
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Stormborn: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
And i think that because we love soyinka does not mean that nobody has achieved his status, cus there are writer's that are on the same level with soyinka e.g. CHINUA ACHEBE,J.P CLERK and CHIMAMANDA ADECHIE the authur of purple hibiscus a norvel that won her awards. This people are on the level with wole soyinka.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Omikunle11(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Garri the 1st: FOolish daughter of a murderer!!

cool
this is really disgustin! u damn idiot. Nomerly i see ur father out of ths, bet it! u must be a basterd to this nation!
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by damique(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
She askd 4 itan, she is overgetting it... U get mouth o 'gusu', soyinka of al people!
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by whitecat007: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Think I know you to be Sh..... grin
tha_originator: hey gyal, listen to mi and listen attentively. Mi gwan pree inna mi yard. Mi nuh apologise to nuh battybjavascript:void(0);woy ya hear mi and mi nuh jamaican wannabe mi ah Hallie Selasie born mi nuh send dem. Mi ah di general di gyal dem ah gi mi crazy pin ah funeral dem seh mi fresher than di mineral, believe mi... Mi ah fi murder di bablylon!

yo bombaclaat! Yuh nuh mi stilo, high grade mi ah crush inna mi hand daily while mi step down wit ah glass ah vodka. Yuh cyan fi cum join if yuh wah.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by VicGoodGuy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu:
Just zip up that stinking gap on your face you call mouth. How dare you call Gen Abacha (his soul rest in peace) a murderer?

Sorry bro, I don't give a fvck about Sungu or whatever she calls herself neither do I care about what Soyinka said or did not say but...

Saying may Abacha's soul rest in peace is highly unacceptable. That alone should land you in jail in a saner clime. (Now taking a thorough mouthwash for the mere mention of Abacha with my mouth)
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by whitecat007: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Leaves don't fall far from the tree.
onyi4edu: D fact dat a girl's father is evil doesn't mean d girl is evil. I don't suport her actions anyway but woteva she must have done shouldn't attract her father's sins upon her. Treat her accordin 2 her own actions.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by otipoju(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
If the daughter of Sani Abacha had googled "wole soyinka" before commenting about him, I am certain she would have used another word apart from "empty" to describe him. Apparently not his fan from his being a thorn in the flesh of her father, " meddlesome" might be a better description from where she stood but of course her diction is limited...And of course this is me wearing the cloak of civility while in my mind I am calling Gumsi the shameless,remorseless and foolish daughter of the paranoid ruler of a country whose citizens erupted into esctatic jubilation when her kleptomaniac father died at the hands of foriegn prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Okeikpu(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
The way things re going in dis country don tire me nd prof. If na country wey things dey work properly ,all Abacha family nd relations for dey serve life in prison with hard lebo 4ll the rest of livessad
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by yetunsbay(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
masu: when will our yoruba brothers get matured.

now all of them are jumping into response to this young girl comment.
is this the sophistication you all blab about. pls this is childish.

wole belittled himself the moment he went into market fight with a woman(PEG)
That moment he lost my respect. as soon as am concern all we see in him now is "WOLE" the "SOYINKA" has far gone.
SOYINKA is the real professor we know but
WOLE is the tribalist and cultist tht is all that remain in him now.
and dat Wole or Soyinka didnt even knw u.So,tnk u mura sise ore
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Jozzy92(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
I tink masu shld be lynched.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by ddeola: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
No home training. How can she respect elders especially one who has distinguished himself with excellence unlike a murderer, coup plotter, thief, pervert,unrepentant devil as a father figure
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by yetunsbay(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
benzine: Gumsu, I'm with you on this one. Soyinka shouldn't have stooped so low to attacking a woman in the first place. Soyinka is shameless and his brain is quickly failing with age
see hw a being is thinking talking ruthlessly to an elder anyhw...chai
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Katsumoto: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2013

Are you for real? Abacha, who was a Chadian, meant well for Nigeria? What made Abacha gallant? Killing unarmed folks just because you are in the army makes no one gallant.

The rest of your post is just plain ludicrous.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by yetunsbay(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. With the reputation of her father and she being a beneficiary of her father's Nigeria stolen wealth, she has no moral justification to criticise even an ant that's a nigerian. And morever, even the holy books says the sins of the father will be visited on the children. End of story.
9c post...to persn u quotd>>>u must quite knw anything a parent does as an action will 4ever 4lo his fruits i.e children.Tell me if u mentn Awolowo or Azikiwe or Ahmadu Bello's name wudnt reputatn fr dia father's hardwork and service to humanity hv effect on his children? so is d opposite.Jst be gud in LIFE
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by skyluv2000(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: The question should be what provoked Gumsu's outburst in the first place, why pick on Prof out of over 160Million Nigerians ?

meanin what, its your so called prof(parrot) soyinka a God, even if he is in yourba land, why is he talking like parrot too Msctewwww
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Hohaiiiode(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=tha_originator]Mumu gal ah looking fi attention me guess she ah fi gwan get some.
Battyman abacha weh a fi loot wi treasury a lon time ago. Mi nuh send nuh battybwoy ya hearr mi faya burn dem. Mi gwan![/am sure dz mumu dnt knw d meanin of battyboi]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.