Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka (38175 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
DerideGull: The alleged tribally induced vitriolic attacks on the person of Gumsu for expressing her opinion amount to collective idiocy.
it beats my imagination that imbecilelike blokes like you still exists! Find it hard to understand that a supposedly adult like you will go through a thread,read up the comments,digests all,'thinks',but comes out with such childish post! Dont ever wanna join issues but where d hell were you when PEJ was also on the receiving end after her reckless utterances on the person of the prof? Or is pej now from gusau? Must good people keep silent and allow evil to thriumph on the alter of tribal and ethnic sentiments? Gumsu (whatever her name is and means) and her bloody family are just lucky that this country is such a strange place otherwise they all, young and old, would long have been executed or banished to niamey, niger republic where they are really from or to bamenda or is it garoa or younde, cameroun where her equally thieving alhaji husband, whom she certainly must have been bequeathed to when she was under 10years, hails from....

4 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by oluxy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
I think we all have freedom of speech but aswell, we should never miss used it just as she had just missed used it toward a great iconoclast and prof.

She did stepped out of her line; she need to go back to school, atleast let her get to the level of professorship and see if it is easy to get even after a cruel father sinking nigerians ships of fund into his private and families accounts.

Let her shot her mouth in disgrace and dishonour and go back to a hiding cabin.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by aurenflani: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gbawe:

Dude, you surely cannot be unaware of recent history to be unaware of why every child of Abacha may thoroughly hate a man who tormented their brutal, murderous and dictatorial brute of a father while he was in office? This girl simply hates Soyinka because he was one of the main antagonist of her father who would not stop telling the world how evil, brutal and vile Abacha was. She was merely looking for anything to attack the prof with.

This girl's antics directly shows how perverse some Nigerians are. Her father was a nasty, evil tyrant who murdered many, including the likes of Ken Saro-Wiwa, in cold blood yet she has the nerve to hate those who stood against him and are shining examples of what Nigerians can be, i.e the best in their field of endeavour, while her father is a Hitler-type disgrace every sensible Nigerian is ashamed to share nationhood with.

Only in Nigeria, because demonic evil goes unpunished, that this girl will be emboldened to attack others perhaps because they stood against the perverse evil her father exemplified. While off-springs of Hitler and other 'monsters' in history change their name and live 'underground' the children of Nigeria's most evil men, like Abacha, are strutting about proudly and attacking those who have brought nothing but pride to the Nigerian stock while their brutal forebears murdered others, decimated Nigeria and ruined the lives of generations unborn. Sick nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wole_Soyinka

Pls release the girl jare.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Babasamuel(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
She a product of quota system

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by aurenflani: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rexxie:
it beats my imagination that imbecilelike blokes like you still exists! Find it hard to understand that a supposedly adult like you will go through a thread,read up the comments,digests all,'thinks',but comes out with such childish post! Dont ever wanna join issues but where d hell were you when PEJ was also on the receiving end after her reckless utterances on the person of the prof? Or is pej now from gusau? Must good people keep silent and allow evil to thriumph on the alter of tribal and ethnic sentiments? Gumsu (whatever her name is and means) and her bloody family are just lucky that this country is such a strange place otherwise they all, young and old, would long have been executed or banished to niamey, niger republic where they are really from or to bamenda or is it garoa or younde, cameroun where her equally thieving alhaji husband, whom she certainly must have been bequeathed to when she was under 10years, hails from....

You seemed to have taken this matter very personal. You don't have to run mad because a girl criticised a professor.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by blank(f): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
This same Gumsu that has dated all the married men in Abuja. At a point in time, she was Fani Kayode's main mistress. Yeye dey smell.

Why won't she yarn dust when na only runz she sabi.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by plentykola(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
masu: when will our yoruba brothers get matured.

now all of them are jumping into response to this young girl comment.
is this the sophistication you all blab about. pls this is childish.

wole belittled himself the moment he went into market fight with a woman(PEG)
That moment he lost my respect. as soon as am concern all we see in him now is "WOLE" the "SOYINKA" has far gone.
SOYINKA is the real professor we know but
WOLE is the tribalist and cultist tht is all that remain in him now.
You are a fool he said the truth PEG needs to call GEJ To order but fools like u that are brainwashed will just open ur mouth to talk pray someone. Important like prof wole come out from ur family stupid fool furstrated idiot
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by betrani(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Most Have come here to call Abacha's family "A family of thieves" I just laugh at every one who thinks His own family is Better! Don't forget you all are Nigerians! The same; terrorists, thieves, armed bandits, pirates, oil thieves, murderers, looters, perverts, pedophiles, demons et al! Thats what the west knw u! Aside of supporting a supposed-elder statesman who would stoop so low in attacking a lady who is no "match of His" academically and who would take sides in a matter which he himself has no evidence of who or what the cause is, you are attacking the same lady directly! A lady whose low academic level or background most of u who hide behind ur fone screens don't have! Professor soyinka actually belittled himself when he decided to take on the Presidents wife! You don't award a title to people whose intellectual abilities can not broker peace dipomatically! He is a joker I think
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rexxie:

The guy you are replying is a Biafran ragtag soldier....he is still suffering from the bitter experience that the 3MCDO (mostly made of Yorubas guys) gave him and his fellows that had the temerity on going on the Baifran misadventure.

I wish the Prof can log into Nairaland to see the comments of the ungrateful children of those he spent 2years of his life for in jail....

Here is the same Prof going to jail because he spoke out about the ills done to Biafra by the Nigeria government ....he has always been on the side of the oppressed.

But because he now advised the Jesus of some people to be a lady....all hell broke loose to the point of validating the rant of a child of a murderer against the Prof.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Jesslord: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=slap1]So you know the prof's name, title and even surname? Wao! Are you aware that he is not aware of your miserable existence? And dat is y he nid 2 hug transformer. I rate ACHEBE a million times dan wole,he belittle himself,wat den do u expect frm a little gurl
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Katsumoto: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
betrani: Most Have come here to call Abacha's family "A family of thieves" I just laugh at every one who thinks His own family is Better! Don't forget you all are Nigerians! The same; terrorists, thieves, armed bandits, pirates, oil thieves, murderers, looters, perverts, pedophiles, demons et al! Thats what the west knw u! Aside of supporting a supposed-elder statesman who would stoop so low in attacking a lady who is no "match of His" academically and who would take sides in a matter which he himself has no evidence of who or what the cause is, you are attacking the same lady directly! A lady whose low academic level or background most of u who hide behind ur fone screens don't have! Professor soyinka actually belittled himself when he decided to take on the Presidents wife! You don't award a title to people whose intellectual abilities can not broker peace dipomatically! He is a joker I think

Did Soyinka join issues with women arguing in a market? Patience, for all her lack of education and sophistication, is currently a menace who is acting beyond her position and ability. If she had no real power, then Soyinka would be wrong and foolish to make comments about her. But that is not the case, a whole state has been thrown into anarchy because she wants to flex muscles. Should others ignore her just because she is a woman even when she is causing some damage? You guys need to look at the real issues and stop this simplistic analysis.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by johnwell(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
tha_originator: Mumu gal ah looking fi attention me guess she ah fi gwan get some.
Battyman abacha weh a fi loot wi treasury a lon time ago. Mi nuh send nuh battybwoy ya hearr mi faya burn dem. Mi gwan!

Ai man, me feel ya,

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by loswhite(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2013

That moment he lost my respect. as soon as am concern all we see in him now is "WOLE" the "SOYINKA" has far gone.
dumb

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by swezenberg(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2013

Why are some igbos so dull. Fufu ba bad food I tell you! Kai

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Katsumoto: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
swezenberg:

Why are some igbos so dull. Fufu ba bad food I tell you! Kai

Are you sure he is Igbo? He may be from the North.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by bebechuks: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hmmm,so many ways to kill a bird,dats all I can say.zombi!
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by slimfit1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2013

You just typed crap so he should keep quiet till things get worse before talking shot up. As a nigerian he has every right to comment on areas that affect democracy. If fought for it than most of us so please go seat down joor.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by MomohLawal: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
slap1: So you know the prof's name, title and even surname? Wao! Are you aware that he is not aware of your miserable existence?
wole need not aware of his existence. Wole is proff today, any other person can be 2mrrw. Wole should keep away from politic and retain his respect. If he continue pork-nosing into politic it will be bad for him as proff.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Melakuchikala(f): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=Clairette]This thread reminds me of the saying that goes thus:
'those who 'think' they are living in glass house should not thrown
stones'. Some bigots think it's wrong for 'little' Gumsu to have
attacked the person of Pof. Soyinka. Pity. Now I ask: was it right when
Prof Soyinka attacked the office of the President and also attacked the
person of Mrs Jonathan? Such high profile Nigerians just like Soyinka
is said or known to be a high profile Nigerian. People, look beyond the
box![/quote] I wonder why people go on attacking the girl when the prof lost his sense of reasoning on matters he would have not involved himself with or being biased. Next time he should think before talking, that is if old age is not setting in.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by swezenberg(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2013

Why are some Igbos so dull. Fufu na bad food o

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by betrani(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Katsumoto:

Did Soyinka join issues with women arguing in a market? Patience, for all her lack of education and sophistication, is currently a menace who is acting beyond her position and ability. If she had no real power, then Soyinka would be wrong and foolish to make comments about her. But that is not the case, a whole state has been thrown into anarchy because she wants to flex muscles. Should others ignore her just because she is a woman even when she is causing some damage? You guys need to look at the real issues and stop this simplistic analysis.
And who says there isn't a better way of calling Her to Other? If soyinka is the "elder statesman that most including u think he is! Then he would have been more diplomatic! Whoever made him a peacemake didn't do him a favor! From that simple act of accusing PEJ without evidence! He has ridiculed himself! If u think only the first lady has excesses that should be curtailed then ur equally being simplistic! What about the Governor?

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Katsumoto: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
betrani: And who says there isn't a better way of calling Her to Other? If soyinka is the "elder statesman that most including u think he is! Then he would have been more diplomatic! Whoever made him a peacemake didn't do him a favor! From that simple act of accusing PEJ without evidence! He has ridiculed himself! If u think only the first lady has excesses that should be curtailed then ur equally being simplistic! What about the Governor?

What evidence are you requesting? Did you miss when Evans Bibi said he won't take any insult on Patience because she is like Jesus to him? Right in the middle of battle, the man gave the reasons for his actions i.e 5 outvoting 32 and inviting hoodlums to achieve that aim.

How would you have called Patience to order diplomatically? Please choose your words.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by swezenberg(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
betrani: And who says there isn't a better way of calling Her to Other? If soyinka is the "elder statesman that most including u think he is! Then he would have been more diplomatic! Whoever made him a peacemake didn't do him a favor! From that simple act of accusing PEJ without evidence! He has ridiculed himself! If u think only the first lady has excesses that should be curtailed then ur equally being simplistic! What about the Governor?

So when the governor sees Democracy being murdered with 5 law makers impeaching the house leader who gets the support of 26. He should fold his hands as the security of the state and allow this to truncate our premature democracy.

Pls tell me what you would have done as the governor of the state.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
swezenberg:

Why are some Igbos so dull. Fufu na bad food o

They call it akpu....reason most of them have akpu head.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Jacobee(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Guy u knw what i hate most in my life, Phalasy. What u ve just done is d phalasy of hasty generalization
masu: who even told you guys that other nigerian tribe value wole soyinka.
we have not forgoten his establishment of confraternity in this country.

how manytimes hav yoruba people insult other tribes icon? Babangida, buhari, Abacha, Ojukwu, Danjuma etc.
how many of their kins men do you guys see outside rabbling about like mad people.

i use to like you guys but i can see that you guys are too tribal to be liberal.
i blv from now that wat ibo people are saying about you guys is true.

you guys are too sentimental, emotional, tribalists and childish to relate with. all this irretates.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by DerideGull(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rexxie:

I have read from stinking rapscallions on this forum but you seemed to be hopelessly low on the rungs of the stratum. You make moronic dingbats look like geniuses. I shall go to war with Wole Soyinka without minding death but will never attempt to stop people from criticizing him. If Gumsu’s opinions should be censored, Wole Soyinka’s opinions should too.
If Gumsu’ husband is now a thief because she publicly disagreed with Wole Soyinka, what will those whom Wole Soyinka publicly repudiated will call his divorced wives? I shall not give you a clue but think, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by abysirius(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
onyi4edu: D fact dat a girl's father is evil doesn't mean d girl is evil. I don't suport her actions anyway but woteva she must have done shouldn't attract her father's sins upon her. Treat her accordin 2 her own actions.
Are u saying that the Late Lawrence Anini's daughter can go about misbehaving without being reminded who his father was? Abeg! U're not really. May be u should go nd preach that to the family of the Ken Saro wiwas, the Abiolas etc.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Aarenaija: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
greatgod2012:

that is exactly what is happening.....SHE IS LOOKING FOR THE FIRST LADY'S ATTENTION and shes got it, i tell you, from a reliable source.

What would you expect? Like beget like! What is the difference between her father's regime and the present in terms of positive thinking?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Beync(f): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
When I saw the topic I thought she has been napped by the sss, nonsense
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by blocker: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Abacha's daughter is a product of early marriage as she was bethroted to mallam shehu a day after she scored 9/36 in her common entrance and in the next 2 months she would be a grand mother as her 13 year old daughter would soon put to bed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Sall(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Imajine an almajiri girl and the daughter of the biggest theif in the would lashing out at the prof

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wole need to join Achebe or quit interfering and making noise. Not like anyone of em politicians are listening to him anyway.

Y'all be calling Gen S. Abacha names like he's the shitest president Nigeria ever had.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.