Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

My Beauty Was My Curse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beauty Was My Curse (1839 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / All Nairaland Guys Are Dying For My Beauty / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beauty Was My Curse by extraflyfineboy(m): 5:20am On Jul 20, 2013
I don’t mean to brag, but I was beautiful. I mean the type of beauty that can make a blind man see. In as much as I

tried not to be rude to men I just couldn’t help it because the torment was too much.

I don’t wear make-up, I seldom wear trousers, in fact I stopped fixing hair yet the disturbance continued. These men

just won’t let me be. My birthday was approaching and I had long concluded not to celebrate it because the last one was

bloody! The stupid men spoilt my party as the started fighting each other each claiming he is my boo.

That was the turning point, I concluded that the best remedy was to be rude to men. Since they won’t let me have my

peace them I would be rude to them. I rained insults on any man that approached me.

The new strategy kind of worked! Men began to dread me saying I was a rude witch. I felt it was better they called me

name and I have my peace than being disturbed every second of my life.

But that was when the stubborn ones, I mean the confident alpha men became a torn on my flesh. And they made me become a

jezebel because my attitude totally changed.

But there was this man, his name is Kelechi. To me, he was a stupid man because he always dressed funny and has an “Igbo

man” intonation. “oh baby, if you agree to mally me, I will give you elu igwe n’a uwa” he was fond of saying. I gave him

the highest insult yet he wouldn’t back off.

Tragedy struck on my birthday, when a woman who claimed I had snatched her husband poured acid on me.

.......................... PLZ CONTINUE THIS STORY ON UMRH OMA'S SHORT STORIES GALLERY http://umehoma.com

1 Like

Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by nbright: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Post the complete article here...
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by Nomski0(f): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2013
Is it a bad thing if you paste the full story here?

BTW
Please where's the girl's pic and dont tell me its the one you pasted below the story.
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by carzola(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2013
Like i care!...
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by Enegod(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by clemz85(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2013
chei! they don locate nairaland
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by angelTI(f): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2013
The story is fake! This particular pix has been circulating with diff stories for over a year.

Mr/Miss blogger, get better juicy stories
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by Mynd44: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Bullcrap
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Nawa o!
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Sebi †ђξ
Gal say she no dey make up?
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by overdrive(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
op na waa for u that picture is d Nigerian girl that was poured acid in London last year. Are u telling us her story.
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by Sanboy25: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
undecided
Re: My Beauty Was My Curse by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Oh well.i´m sure men will stop tormenting you now.. You can have your peace.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out / She Tinks M Against Her Progress / How True ? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.