Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (6682 Views)

I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / Am I Wasting My Time With This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 3:23am On Jul 05, 2009
i am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating mayb because of some failed relationships, i rather stay on my own. i remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. walking to the store, met some guys u know how theu toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly reply, i have one or just joke along.
now im thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but dont have d strength. shouldnt i enjoy all those things now b4 i start looking old? My last relationship really exhausted me.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by IGWEUSA(m): 3:52am On Jul 05, 2009
The ball is on your court.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 4:02am On Jul 05, 2009
IGWE_USA:

The ball is on your court.

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 05, 2009
the fact that you claim to be beautiful and young doesnt matter in relationship especially if you are a miserable person.
if you aint got strength to date then you cannot date. you first have to work on your spirit and then when you will be better physically and mentally then get out there and hope to meet someone right. no guy wants to get some women with such baggage that will make that relationship surely fail.
if you think that beauty and youth is the only ingredients needed for a successful relationship then you have along way to go.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by 1honeybee: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2009
The fact that you're not dating does not mean you're wasting anything about you as long as you're happy some other things like dating are secondary.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 4:28am On Jul 05, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

the fact that you claim to be beautiful and young doesnt matter in relationship especially if you are a miserable person.
if you aint got strength to date then you cannot date. you first have to work on your spirit and then when you will be better physically and mentally then get out there and hope to meet someone right. no guy wants to get some women with such baggage that will make that relationship surely fail.
if you think that beauty and youth is the only ingredients needed for a successful relationship then you have along way to go.

u r misinterpreting me. i am not miserable nor do i think beauty and youth make a relationship successful, wat i am trying to imply here is do i force myself to date and go into a serious relationship now im looking good as we know physical attracts firstly before others.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2009
1honeybee:

The fact that you're not dating does not mean you're wasting anything about you as long as you're happy some other things like dating are secondary.

dats how i feel but at times, i feel it might be wasting as time waits 4 no man, by the time im really ready, things might have changed.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by 1honeybee: 4:38am On Jul 05, 2009
If you feel you're ready then maybe you should wean yourself back into the dating scene. , , . , .a step by step sort of thing.
Whatever you do. . . . . . be happy
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 05, 2009
Nikky23:

u r misinterpreting me. i am not miserable nor do i think beauty and youth make a relationship successful, wat i am trying to imply here is do i force myself to date and go into a serious relationship now im looking good as we know physical attracts firstly before others.

dont take it the wrong way but you sound miserable and by what you wrote, it seems like dating is a burden to you.
you shouldnt force yourself unto a relationship, it should come naturally and furthermore you can only go into a serious relationship when all the signs are right and the person in front of you is the real deal. not every guy out there have the serious dating potential. some will be just "touch and go"
you have to first discover your partner and then with time, you can decide if they are worth going into a serious relationship. thinking serious relationship before you even met the guy is a sure way to fail.
you can only enjoy something if you have the will for it, and you dont seem to have any.
as for the physical bit, yes you are right about that but it shouldnt be taken as a stepping stone. take you time because better be alone than dating/marrying the wrong person.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 5:28am On Jul 05, 2009
1honeybee:

If you feel you're ready then maybe you should wean yourself back into the dating scene. , , . , .a step by step sort of thing.
Whatever you do. . . . . . be happy

i agree

MRbrownJAY:

dont take it the wrong way but you sound miserable and by what you wrote, it seems like dating is a burden to you.
you shouldnt force yourself unto a relationship, it should come naturally and furthermore you can only go into a serious relationship when all the signs are right and the person in front of you is the real deal. not every guy out there have the serious dating potential. some will be just "touch and go"
you have to first discover your partner and then with time, you can decide if they are worth going into a serious relationship. thinking serious relationship before you even met the guy is a sure way to fail.
you can only enjoy something if you have the will for it, and you dont seem to have any.
as for the physical bit, yes you are right about that but it shouldnt be taken as a stepping stone. take you time because better be alone than dating/marrying the wrong person.

dating is no burden to me @ all, i am in between, in the mood and not in the mood for serious relationship again. i'll just have 2 put myself first, what i want to do instead of worrying about others or what they say. i guess it will come naturally when i want 2 start a serious relationship again
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by walestar(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2009
Nikky23:

i am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating mayb because of some failed relationships, i rather stay on my own. i remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. walking to the store, met some guys u know how theu toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly reply, i have one or just joke along.
now im thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but dont have d strength. shouldnt i enjoy all those things now b4 i start looking old?
When it comes to relationship beauty does not account but it may count in dating, the inner beauty and yourself count most,that's why the average looking girl with inner beauty get the best in relationship because most beautiful girls have lost their inner beauty
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2009
@poster the answer lies in you. it depend on what you really want. maybe you want a man, but afraid of relationship commitment or problem, or you are just not really for a relationship yet only you knows
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by olagboye(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2009
hello Nicky, I have thought about your post and I think I may be able to help you. Call me on 08097467399. Take care.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by beingme(f): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2009
nikky u v got someone here postin no 4 u
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by sweetpie23: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
1honeybee:

seconded
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2009
I don't see why you should allow one or two bad experience with some total loosers who ain't worth the time deter you from mingling. . .

I feel each relationship whether it ended well or bad should be like a lesson. . .and should only be used as a tool. . in the next relationship. . .so you don't repeat the same mistakes made in the past!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by MissyB1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
olagboye:

hello Nicky, I have thought about your post and I think I may be able to help you. Call me on 08097467399. Take care.
Lmfffsao!!
Poster. . . . .There's some1 here willing to help!! grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2009
Thnx all people for ur help, ideas and different opinions 4 me 2 think on.

olagboye:

what kind of help can u help me with?

ThoniaSlim:

I don't see why you should allow one or two bad experience with some total loosers who ain't worth the time deter you from mingling. . .
I feel each relationship whether it ended well or bad should be like a lesson. . .and should only be used as a tool. . in the next relationship. . .so you don't repeat the same mistakes made in the past!

i have not closed the door to dating, unfortunately, i want to, but im not putting energy to it yet, that's the difference. i learnt my lesson, but all im trying to imply here is i now i am beautiful, so many dates but lack of seriousness or energy to focus on such and mayb by the time im ready, it might be difficult.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by lovestorm(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2009
some things are better experienced when the mood is right. if your mood contradicts then wait till it is the perfect one. maybe the right date is not around the corner yet and who knows, it maybe be!
when the right kind of man and feeling comes along you wont need to ask for ask for opinion!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by sparta(f): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2009
Don't worry babe, you will be just fine. I didn't date for seven years and it ddnt make me any lesser than those who have relationships. I just wasn't interested at the time, i have a relationship now and am still happy. What matters dear is that you are happy. kiss
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
You dont have to date untill you are ready to. You are not 'wasting' anything!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by O2nber(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2009
just add this email id and let's meet online to discuss and i will give my piece of mind. God bless you. jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by TheSeeker(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
You aren't wasting. Relationship is a state of the mind thing. If and when someone good for you comes along, you won't know when you'll be swung.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Mantled(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
The answer ir NO! U dnt frce ur slf in2 relatnshp rather wait 4 d right time nd suitable person. As 4 d heart brk u try figure out d cause it nd make amendments.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
Thnx you all for your opinions. Feel much better having these opinions.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by bluespice(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2009
gurl,
from ur post i think uve got a big problem,
why dont u start with casual dates, general hanging out b4 u even begin to think serious?
u sound a lil bit desperate and thats def not a good thing
relax and ease into it
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Joseph6(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
pls post a pic 4 us 2 determine whether u are infact young and beautiful______ps: woworic gals get chyked and kpanshed even
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2009
bluespice:

gurl,
from ur post i think uve got a big problem,
why dont u start with casual dates, general hanging out b4 u even begin to think serious?
u sound a lil bit desperate and thats def not a good thing
relax and ease into it

desperation way out of it, i wish i was if that's the case. If i tell u the number of guys after me, a lot and that's y i came on here in d first place. i go on casual dates and want something casual for now esp after my last relationship but they dont understand, always wanting more. dats y i asked if i was wasting my youth and beauty because i dont have the strength for something serious as at now.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by whiteroses(f): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2009
yes you are some of us are living life like no man's business enjoying their time, affection and money all you have to do is show some love and you get too much in return however you have to be with the right guy though [color=#000099][/color] byt dont be too desperate to avoid the uneccsary guys and one rule i live by is to set standard no low life so yeah dont waste it life's too short
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Joseph6(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2009
pic pls  b4 i conclude u're d ugly type wit a rily gud body
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nikky23: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2009
Joseph6:

pic pls b4 i conclude u're d ugly type wit a rily gud body

lol, conclude wat u wanna. where's ur own pic? i can post my pic if i want 2.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Joseph6(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
sori abt dat. . . . jst thot we shld focus more on whethere there's ANY beauty in d first place or u're jst assummin considerin d numba of guys @ ur feet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? / Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group / Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.