Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Petition To Seun - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Petition To Seun (8356 Views)

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Seun by EfemenaXY: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
This has got to be one of the most entertaining threads with roots from the Literature Section.

If you guys really want a new mod or mods, why not go for LarrySun? He is one of the calmest and most mature persons I've come across plus, he is a bonafide writer. He's written novels so he definitely understands the angle(s) writers come from.

Then for that extra oomph or spice to the Literature Section, let Mazi be the co-mod. He definitely has the likeability factor. His threads alone have generated traffic and was the top most trending thread, even without being endorsed or made front page.

So, it's quite simple really:

LarrySun for maturity, fairness and understanding...

Mazi for popularity, likeability and FUN.

Now what better combination is that? And they are both writers! smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tovot: am enjoying this drama,pls continue, yemi coz he dnt say sorry thats y u think he's a dictator?btw d questn u askd was silly now!whats ur biz wt what he studied in skl?

now i'm loving it. Did i do wrong for asking for an apology? Why did he banned me because i asked for an apology? You mean my question was actually silly, come on babe
Re: A Petition To Seun by Popowaa: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd i see you as a very matured person and that is one reason i like you so in situation like this although they might be very wrong and be fussing about nothing i think you should just apologise as this might help calm them down a bit.As a leader you might smtimes have to humble urself to listen to the views and corncerns of ur ppl.Sm might be nonsense and there might be sm wisdom in sm too.Pls dont just veiw address their issues and explain to them y they were banned although sm might knw y in the depth of their hearts.
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
val_dubem: Mazi was actually spamming the section (andsome other sections) with his Birthday wishes thread; that (on its own)is a punishable offence.

and what was mynd doing? Chatting and derailing the same thread with his love 'Nadia_SA'
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: Dear K2039 & uj_sizzle,

If you both dont have anything useful to say concerning the motive of this thread i politely plead with you that you remain mute and not derail its motive. Thanks for you coporation.

This thread is not only for writters but everyone who feels the MOD of the literature section has turn to a dictator.

And someone made a useful point here about getting more writters to sign the petition, well i dont know why they arent signing this, but nevertheless i just hope that something will be done.
how will they? When mynd has caused dis-unity among us. Some self dey fear ban others dey fear say there thread no go ever make front page again.
Re: A Petition To Seun by MaziOmenuko: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:
LarrySun for maturity, fairness and understanding...

Mazi for popularity, likeability and FUN.

Now what better combination is that? And they are both writers! smiley

Larrysun would have been the best if only he comes online most often. But he's the best.

We must not have a writer as a mod, a fan of literature section can be better, Naptu2 and HBG are the best that comes to mind. Naptu is matured, an oldie and a fan of literature. HBG is a writer, consistent and always online.

Mynd doesn't fit the equation at all.
Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039:
I'm sorry, by now you should no I'm very unserious. I promise to write a full page on nl when you become a MOD, I PROMISE
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Re: A Petition To Seun by EejaNla01(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin Lmao@ sexkillz wannabee

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: Dear K2039 & uj_sizzle,

If you both dont have anything useful to say concerning the motive of this thread i politely plead with you that you remain mute and not derail its motive. Thanks for you coporation.

This thread is not only for writters but everyone who feels the MOD of the literature section has turn to a dictator.

And someone made a useful point here about getting more writters to sign the petition, well i dont know why they arent signing this, but nevertheless i just hope that something will be done.
some just informed me that they are on the fence, fear of Mynd and their stuff never reaching fp has got them just viewing.
Re: A Petition To Seun by EfemenaXY: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Larrysun would have been the best if only he comes online most often. But he's the best.

We must not have a writer as a mod, a fan of literature section can be better, Naptu2 and HBG are the best that comes to mind. Naptu is matured, an oldie and a fan of literature. HBG is a writer, consistent and always online.

Mynd doesn't fit the equation at all.

I didn't advocate you merely for being a writer. I advocated you simply because you are popular and have the fun factor embedded in you + your controversial s.ex threads pulled in so much traffic. That alone has Seun's best interests at heart - Traffic.

No disrespect, but I do not see how either HBG or Naptu measure up to you. Your shine alone more than speaks volumes. Don't be modest or sell yourself short.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: some just informed me that they are on the fence, fear of Mynd and their stuff never reaching fp has got them just viewing.

the fear of Abacha.
Re: A Petition To Seun by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Its official. Mynd_44 has taken the crown away from sexkillz as the Most Hated Moderator in NL Entertainment section. grin grin cheesy

Heheheheh... NL, una no go kee me grin
Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin grin politics cheesy someone hates me because I never bought her ish...tongue let me laugh jare.

To the rest, goodluck with demoting Mynd, the best moderator literature section has ever had.

Peace!
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by sambroose(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr. Mynd u'll always have ma support cox ure d best mod on dis forum................no shaking cox I dey ur back kakaraka

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: Ermm.. I dont know why you guys are making suggestions for new Mods and co-mods when you havent been asked to.

There is a probablity that this thread would just die down without nothing being done, so lets wait until a Super Mod or Seun shows interest and ask for suggestions
your right, anyway my suggestion was Mynd listen to his people. That's all! A mod aint a mod with a section....
Re: A Petition To Seun by EfemenaXY: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01:

Well let them know that the only way our petition is going to be attended to is if it gets enough supporters.

I dont see how Seun would take us serious if he eventualy comes across the thread and just see 5 writters. There is strenght in numbers.

Look at it this way, I acknowledge there is a 'big deal' factor when a writter story makes FP but wouldnt it be better if you knew it made FP on grounds of it being a quality story and not because you wiped the mod äss?

I plead with you guys that are just viewing this topic and have alot to say but are holding back for reasons best known to yourselves to atleast make a simple comment like 'supported' , 'signed' or whatever, just fight for your right.

Well then, in that case, I go for whatever this whatever is, being that I don't support the motion. As far as I can see, Mynd is doing a good job. You don't have to like him, but he is doing what's expected of him.

IF and IF it comes down to choosing a mod or co-mod as suggested on this thread, then LarrySun and Mazi are the best bets. They would make an awesome combination and no silly politics involved.

HumbledbYGrace: grin grin politics cheesy someone hates me because I never bought her ish...tongue let me laugh jare.

To the rest, goodluck with demoting Mynd, the best moderator literature section has ever had.

Peace!

Don't take it personally baby. Mazi is top gun and rules the roost.

I'm simply calling a spade a spade here.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rap_mastero was banned for commenting on a thread with yoruba, while Idowuogbo is busy posting and derailing different threads on the literature section with yoruba. What do you call this?
Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2: Rap_mastero was banned for commenting on a thread with yoruba, while Idowuogbo is busy posting and derailing different threads on the literature section with yoruba. What do you call this?
tovot is speaking in tongues in the section, I wrote a poem in my native language, someone might have been high on banana leaves.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello..... Waddu really want from Seun? And also Mynd.. One by one.. But Mynd you that, some people are also here for there selfish reasons{THEY WANNA BE A MOD}.. Pls, lets all look critically at things before acting.. Among the Mods, na Mikuz I so much hate dislike, d dude does his bad character even on Facebook Rap Groups...
Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: tovot is speaking in tongues in the section, I wrote a poem in my native language, someone might have been high on banana leaves.
hey
Re: A Petition To Seun by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rap maestro: Hello..... Waddu really want from Seun? And also Mynd.. One by one.. But Mynd you that, some people are also here for there selfish reasons{THEY WANNA BE A MOD}.. Pls, lets all look critically at things before acting.. Among the Mods, na Mikuz I so much hate dislike, d dude does his bad character even on Facebook Rap Groups...

Don't mind them. Hidden Agenda tinz cheesy
Re: A Petition To Seun by luvmijeje(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eeeehn!
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
So Mazi sef got banned? Foxy don family with ban so dat one no be new thing.. Lolz
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
the last i endorsed a poem you almost got me ban.
Abi you don forget?
Mynd_44: And which poem have you endorsed sir?
yemi2plus2:
the last i endorsed a poem you almost got me ban.
Abi you don forget?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace / Ready-made Projects & Research (free Download) / The State With The Highest Number Of Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.