Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Petition To Seun - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Petition To Seun (8359 Views)

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
You guys want Mynd to step down? I'll go talk to Mynd to come address this gathering.. Y'all should calm while i go get OluwaMynd
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Quit the silly games HBG. That's beneath you.

You responded indirectly to my post. Who was the 'her' you were referring to?

Whether you like it or not, Mazi is more popular than you and would be a better contender for the post of co-mod, if this issue degenerates to that level anyway.

As per your bad blood things, that's your own cup of tea. I nor get time.
Abacha must be laughing reading this

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rap maestro: hey
yea?
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
Abacha must be laughing reading this
LMAO!
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: Dear Mynd, all we are saying is you had better calm down with this MOD thing and dont let the power get deep into your head.

I rest my case.

dem dey advise Abacha?
Re: A Petition To Seun by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rap maestro: You guys want Mynd to step down? I'll go talk to Mynd to come address this gathering.. Y'all should calm while i go get OluwaMynd
Igwe is here now, we are listening.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rap maestro: You guys want Mynd to step down? I'll go talk to Mynd to come address this gathering.. Y'all should calm while i go get OluwaMynd
Abacha just dey smile since. Nor bother yourself. E go soon eat apple
Re: A Petition To Seun by k2039: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: @Efemena, since we are all entitled to our opinions i guess you are free to yours too. Based on who should take over, I suggested 'Mazi' should be the Mod for reasons we both know and 'HBG' should be the co-mod to neutralize the 'sex' issue. I think a female should be represented in at the sit of power, also, corect me if am wrong - HBG is not a Nigerian so that also widens the sit of power to both 'Nigerians and foreigners'. Thats my take on that.

I think i have said enough already.

Dear Mynd, all we are saying is you had better calm down with this MOD thing and dont let the power get deep into your head.

I rest my case.
For now, there is only one Oga at the top MYND_44, If he doesn't resign, all your dreams will just remain dreams.

You never win lottery, you done dey plan how you won spend the money.

STOP DAYDREAMING, IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by EfemenaXY: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: @Efemena, since we are all entitled to our opinions i guess you are free to yours too. Based on who should take over, I suggested 'Mazi' should be the Mod for reasons we both know and 'HBG' should be the co-mod to neutralize the 'sex' issue. I think a female should be represented in at the sit of power, also, corect me if am wrong - HBG is not a Nigerian so that also widens the sit of power to both 'Nigerians and foreigners'. Thats my take on that.

I think i have said enough already.

Dear Mynd, all we are saying is you had better calm down with this MOD thing and dont let the power get deep into your head.

I rest my case.

Do not insult people's intelligence!

You're indirectly accusing people of sex.ism here. Do you intend to override competence for a role in favour of gender discrimination? If two guys are promising enough to deliver the goods, then why compromise on some misguided notion of 'gender equality'? There is no 'sex' issue here.

I'd rather go for a calm, mature male, than an emotional female any day, anytime. But then again, this is my opinion.
Re: A Petition To Seun by MaziOmenuko: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: what are talking about?

A spade is always a spade, didn't include Efe so why bother replying me?

Bad blood tings grin

Okk ladies, is there something I'm missing here?

We all want the same thing here; sanity in the Literature section and for the highlighted grievances to be addressed.
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039:
For now, there is only one Oga at the top MYND_44, If he doesn't resign, all your dreams will just remain dreams.

You never win lottery, you done dey plan how you won spend the money.
I've got three letters for you ... 'L.O.L'

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
I nor dey for all this fight for mod. All am saying ABACHA MUST GO
Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Oh Dear, there is a literature section on NL, it has a mod too? undecided
Re: A Petition To Seun by EfemenaXY: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: dude calm down!. Its just my opinion and how i feel so why judge me over my opinion or dont i have the right to state how i feel again?

Am not accusing anybody for anything!, all i suggested is the interest of both sex(male and female) alongside the nationality should be considered, so what wrong with that? Because im kinda lost

On the contrary, I am calm.

But yes, we're all entitled to our opinions. Nothing do you jare.

Larry and Mazi, if it ever gets to that point sha. smiley

yemi2plus2: I nor dey for all this fight for mod. All am saying ABACHA MUST GO

Lol! See vexation.

No wonder you nearly bit off my head on Mazi's birthday thread grin grin
Re: A Petition To Seun by valdubem(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
I for sayy; all they've been clamouring for is to get the seat of a mod, very pathetic.

Nigerians and their way of achieving their selfish aims undecided

Mazi, am a fan of urs, but I beseech thee to serve ur ban in peace and avoid being dragged in into this Mod politics brohaha. They re just pushing you to see if U'll succumb.

Mynd, carry on with ur work jare!
Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Let me quickly check the section out, must be sahara's equivalent.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
val_dubem: I for sayy; all they've been clamouring for is to get the seat of a mod, very pathetic.

Nigerians and their way of achieving their selfish aims undecided

Mazi, am a fan of urs, but I beseech thee to serve ur ban in peace and avoid being dragged in into this Mod politics brohaha. They re just pushing you to see if U'll succumb.

Mynd, carry on with ur work jare!
have you eaten today?
Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
What happened in babylon is happening here o.. Where God introduced different languages and this caused a rift and division between the united people.. As for me o, I just think you need to tell it to His face that he should respect peepz here.. Thatz all
Re: A Petition To Seun by PBeni(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
*walks in*
What's happening here? I see people hauling accusations at one another... undecided undecided
Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd, them want make u retire to Rap Battle section where you've apparently been neglecting.. THANK God
Re: A Petition To Seun by valdubem(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
have you eaten today?

Mod wannabe tongue
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
P Beni: *walks in*
What's happening here? I see people hauling accusations at one another... undecided undecided
its no accusations, we talking fact.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rap maestro: Mynd, them want make u retire to Rap Battle section where you've apparently been neglecting.. THANK God
na when abacha begin dey sing?
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd had forced countless number of writers out of nairaland. That might be the final solution to this problem if Seun does not reply this petition.
Re: A Petition To Seun by Rapmaestro(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
na when abacha begin dey sing?
you don't knw damn bout my MOD
Re: A Petition To Seun by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: K2039 is Mynd's right hand man, Uj sizzle right on his left.....what more could they bring to this thread? If not trolling for the OATT?

Mtchew come to think of someone who doesn't even write A full page on nl to know how it feels, one day when they have laughed till they want we should come back and talk.
hehehehehehehehe......LMAO!!

Fire, baby fire!! I love the drama on this site yo! LML grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ready-made Projects & Research (free Download) / Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace / How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.