Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Petition To Seun - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Petition To Seun (8351 Views)

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: Hohohoho This is laughable grin grin

#StandUpWriters hmph

You suggesting you go on writers strike...seriously? Did you actually mean that or are you kidding?? I hope it's the latter, so truly u must know Nairaland will go on without your stories.
you surely don't no how it feel typing five thousands letters with your phone and mynd hid it
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by k2039: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
This must be the joke of the century.
All I saw on this thread is just about 4 people protesting. Get more people to sign your petition, then will your case be considered to be a serious one.

Mynd I know well, I'm sure he wouldn't have banned any of you except you broke one of 21 rules.

My advice is simple, those on ban should serve their ban quitely and peacefully, see them after the ban when they return as ex-convicts.

3 Likes

Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
K2!!! grin long tine no see
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01:

Sounds funny but its no joke. NL would sure go on without our stories but we would definitly be missed by an awful lot.

In as much as i have no stats to prove this, i believe the literature/writting section hosts a pretty large amount of creative people who aids the website growth and adds more money to Mr Seun's pocket. If we all somehow agree to quit writting, it would be a heavy blow to the website, i just hope it doesnt come down to that.
I hear of how writers like to go on ego trips, am glad i can actually see it now.

Truth is, a vast pop of your readers are active in other sections. Politics sec seem to draw more traffic for Seun than you do, and there are only a hand full of writers in the lit sec who attract readers like bees.

That said, i do agree a couple of people will miss your stories maybe myself included, but that doesn't mean Seun will change a mod simply cos you request it or SexKillz would not be moderating 3 sections now.
Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: Bro, i havent been banned unjustly before, i'm speaking for other people. Its quite unfortunate that people who would have been couragious to do this are facing a ban sentence presently. Mazi and foxybone.
there are the ones you no of.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I hear of how writers like to go on ego trips, am glad i can actually see it now.

Truth is, a vast pop of your readers are active in other sections. Politics sec seem to draw more traffic for Seun than you do, and there are only a hand full of writers in the lit sec who attract readers like bees.

That said, i do agree a couple of people will miss your stories maybe myself included, but that doesn't mean Seun will change a mod simply cos you request it or SexKillz would not be moderating 3 sections now.
Just saying.
what's is this one saying?
So, because the literature does not generate traffic we should be treated unjustly?
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hmm... NairaLand. Thats all i have to say.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039: This must be the joke of the century.
All I saw on this thread is just about 4 people protesting. Get more people to sign your petition, then will your case can be considered to be a serious one.

Mynd I know well, I'm sure he wouldn't have banned any of you except you broke one of 21 rules.

My advice is simple, those on ban should serve their ban quitely and peacefully, see them after the ban when they return as ex-convicts.

how do you expect the users that were banned unjustly to sign their petition? Most of the lover of literature have refuse to protest cause them fear them might get banned by Abacha
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039: Mynd I know well, I'm sure he wouldn't have banned any of you except you broke one of 21 rules.

you no nothing about Abacha my friend. He called my silly, i asked for an apology and was banned. Now you tell which of the 21 rules i broke?
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
what's is this one saying?
So, because the literature does not generate traffic we should be treated unjustly?
You seem to be the only ones calling it unjust. Why won't others who share your views speak up too?? Last i checked nairaland was still democratic n no one is banned for airing their views politely. Even calling Seun a prick when he's acting like one doesnt earn u a ban....i think grin

Feel free to yell all u want anyway.....no be today we start to dey see am.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by MaziOmenuko: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm not endorsing this petition becuase I was banned twice by Mynd within 24 hrs. I'm not endorsing the thread because Mynd banned me on my birthday for derailing a thread he was already having a chit-chat on with his friends. I'm not endorsing it because of the unjustifiable 6 days ban he gave me for questioning his motives and his methods of dishing out bans.
I'm endorsing the petition because the once peaceful Literature section has turned to a military barracks being run by a dictator whose style of shutting people out is archiac and similar only to the military era. This is democracy, and people should be able to choose who leads them and who moderates their affairs. Mynd has become unpopular at the Literature section and is a strong anti-climax that has corrupted the once peaceful section. His continue reign in the section will corrupt the cordial relationship between writers in this forum.
The writers has spoken, the complaint thread has been filled with various complaints from stakeholders;

www.nairaland.com/983531/literature-writing-complaints-thread/20#16916865

We need a new mod, and a co-mod who knows how not to push people around, ban people for personal gratification and not a sexkillz wanna be.

This is my position.
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You seem to be the only ones calling it unjust. Why won't others who share your views speak up too?? Last i checked nairaland was still democratic n no one is banned for airing their views politely. Even calling Seun a prick when he's acting like one doesnt earn u a ban....i think grin

Feel free to yell all u want anyway.....no be today we start to dey see am.
do you really no the importance of writing? I guess no. A thread 'say no to child marriage' just made the front page, read and comment later
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I'm not endorsing this petition becuase I was banned twice by Mynd within 24 hrs. I'm not endorsing the thread because Mynd banned me on my birthday for derailing a thread he was already having a chit-chat on with his friends. I'm not endorsing it because of the unjustifiable 6 days ban he gave me for questioning his motives and his methods of dishing out bans.
I'm endorsing the petition because the once peaceful Literature section has turned to a military barracks being run by a dictator whose style of shutting people out is archiac and similar only to the military era. This is democracy, and people should be able to choose who leads them and who moderates their affairs. Mynd has become unpopular at the Literature section and is a strong anti-climax that has corrupted the once peaceful section. His continue reign in the section will corrupt the cordial relationship between writers in this forum.
The writers has spoken, the complaint thread has been filled with various complaints from stakeholders;

www.nairaland.com/983531/literature-writing-complaints-thread/20#16916865

We need a new mod, and a co-mod who knows how not to push people around, ban people for personal gratification and not a sexkillz wanna be.

This is my position.
hmmm Mazi nno smiley
Re: A Petition To Seun by k2039: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: Bro, i havent been banned unjustly before, i'm speaking for other people. Its quite unfortunate that people who would have been couragious to do this are facing a ban sentence presently. Mazi and foxybone.
Oh, I see, na you be the messiah and savior of the literature section, na you get 9 packs abi.

Why not allow the victims defend themselves (maybe they were guilty afterall and if not, they are in the best position to make a good case for themselves), it's not like they can't create a thread in the general section since they were not banned by a super mod.

Except you are championing your own cause to become the undisputed contender for the office of the mod of that section.
Re: A Petition To Seun by MaziOmenuko: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
I want to strongly recommend that HumbledByGrace be made a mod to replace Mynd. We also need a co-mod, a mature mind who will be stern to deliver his duties and mild to unite the section. I will recommend naptu2.
I blend of HBG, who is a writer and naptu, who is a mature fellow, a fan of the literature section and an old hand in nairaland is all we want.
This is my position.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I want to strongly recommend that HumbledByGrace be made a mod to replace Mynd. We also need a co-mod, a mature mind who will be stern to deliver his duties and mild to unite the section. I will recommend naptu2.
I blend of HBG, who is a writer and naptu, who is a mature fellow, a fan of the literature section and an old hand in nairaland is all we want.
This is my position.
supported.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039:
Oh, I see, na you be the messiah and savour of the literature section, na you get 9 packs abi.

Why not allow the victims defend themselves (maybe they were guilty afterwards and if not, they are in the best position to make a good case for themselves), it's not like they can't create a thread in the general section since they were not banned by a super mod.

Except you are championing your own cause to become the undisputed contender for the office of the mod of that section.

your post keep vexing me
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, mynd has done nothing but cause dis-unity among writers, as there is no longer co-operate among us.
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
lipsrsealed Ever heard of frying pan to fire??

what happened to Cuddlemii sef.....
Re: A Petition To Seun by Dygeasy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Odikwa Serious!
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
You all can read our complains in the complaint thread and see for yourself. We make complain and recieve silly reply for a demi-god
Re: A Petition To Seun by UjSizzle(f): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2: Fellow Nairalanders, mynd has done nothing but cause dis-unity among writers, as there is no longer co-operate among us.
you seem to be co-operating well enough on this thread. You'll need a better argument than that to get what you want.
Re: A Petition To Seun by chistar01(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: lipsrsealed Ever heard of frying pan to fire??

what happened to Cuddlemii sef.....
i think she step down
Re: A Petition To Seun by Dygeasy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
your post keep vexing me
Pay Him No Heed. He's A Renowned D|cckk.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
you seem to be co-operating well enough on this thread. You'll need a better argument than that to get what you want.
how will you feel if you get banned for two days for no reason and more than ten thousands people are reading your write-up?
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Foxybone started a fiction story yesterday, the thread was not just deleted he was also banned.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Seun by k2039: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: K2!!! grin long tine no see
Hey Sugar, I'm good.
Me they come online frequently but I no dey see your brake light at all.
Re: A Petition To Seun by yemi2plus(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
k2039:
Hey Sugar, I'm good.
Me they come online frequently but I no dey see your break light at all.
can you please get a room for your chit-chat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace / Ready-made Projects & Research (free Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.