Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us (1454 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by maureensylvia(f): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
what do i do please? I dont want to loose him i dont know why he wants my password. Yet he refuses to give me his own.put yourself in my shoes
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by tyosho: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please get ready to let him go.Wants your password for what?He"s obviously some kind of possessive control freak and you dont want to go down that road.Take it from someone who"s been there and almost didnt make it out unscathe.I hope you listen

1 Like

Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by koolJ1(f): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
He's insecure. Run for your life dear. He won't stop there, it'l soon be cut ties with this friend or stop going there or some shit for his insecure mind to feed on
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
I agree with the previous posters!
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Even my husband doesn't have mine and I don't have his. You have to balance out respect, privacy, and trust.

You are still an individual and don't lose that for no man even your husband.
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by cycline404(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Give him and let his eye see what he wishes to see..... He want to go so he needs that so he can use it to hold something against u...
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by thaoriginator: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
You don't wanna let him go that means you dey addicted to hin condo... The best thing to do is to give it to him, abi you get dead body for you cupboard?
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Prowizy2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Give it 2 him na.. Wat is dere? Or are u doin sumtyn fishy on facebook?
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by NAIRASPIRIT: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tell the idiot to go to hell."If u not commot for leventis stores,u no go know say better dey for shoprite.Com'on
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Princesszoe: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Even my husband doesn't have mine and I don't have his. You have to balance out respect, privacy, and trust.

You are still an individual and don't lose that for no man even your husband.

cheesy our Misisi.
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Sanboy25: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
Don't give him nothing or else he'll take it as a habit to intrude in your life.... You guys are not married, you don't have to give it to him if you don't want to. smiley
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Omobarca: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: Don't give him nothing or else he'll take it as a habit to intrude in your life.... You guys are not married, you don't have to give it to him if you don't want to. smiley
[size=20pt] seconded.[/size]
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Sanboy25: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Omo_barca: [size=20pt] seconded.[/size]
Thanks cheesy
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Omobarca: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Thanks cheesy
wink uw
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Is this the first time he is giving such ultimatum? When is the deadline? Did he say why he doesn't want to reveal his?
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Enegod(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
if you have nothing to hide why not give him the damn password!!
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Saraha1(f): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Am sorry to say this,but if you give him ,than you are fool.
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Saraha1(f): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Am sorry to say this,but if you give him ,then you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by abohrandy: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
gaan tell him that his jazz will not work joor!!
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2013
If u love him,give him. I would personally ask for those things if I were in a relationship
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2013
Give,only if u want to give. It doesn't matter what u do on facebook,its healthier to come out clean. BUT make sure u have his own as well. Dnt give if he is nt willing to let u into hes.
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by beckyomas(f): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2013
And nobody cared to know how old these couple are...I see immaturity written allover dis whole issue. Would she want a situation where he starts replying her fb messages nd email nd insult all her male friends nd scare dem off...nd probably insult nd probe her male cousins nd relatives on het friends list...guys can be so annoying. To me, he wants d passwords for all d wrong reasons e.g his insecurity nd jealousy...let d foo.l go
A word is enough
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Otses(f): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2013
What does he want them for? Those are your personal stuff and it should remain personal.
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by didicold(f): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
@op,
tell d ogbeni to go and siddown joor.hez not d first man to pull dat stunt neither will he be d last, its just a form of powerplay, d question is how far r u willing to go to av him in ur life,keepin in mind dat if u acquiesce to dis now, many other such requests will follow, and most likely during ur marriage too,my own opinion is START AS U MEAN TO CONTINUE.
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by Odunharry(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
dnt give him joo...wat will then happen if u guys brk up 2mao?wil u av 2 go change ur password again because of him?...
U guys r aving trust issues and shud deal with it..but if he insist he wants it then give him if u r nt hiding anytin
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by AZeD1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ask him to make you a signatory to his account.
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by AZeD1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
sanniemoe: If u love him,give him. I would personally ask for those things if I were in a relationship
Why would you want her Facebook password? Is the Facebook account a joint account?
Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by xynerise: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
A cheat is always suspicious. My dear, ur guy is a cheat

1 Like

Re: He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us by sakaguchi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hahahaha the bobo want get hypertension, give it to him babe, it is clear he doesn't trust you. Abi you get anything to hide...don't hide it, give it to him, if he sparks, bone am, trust me, this dude is insecure and he is only blabbing. The only way you will win this power play is to give it to him and continue to do what is it you do. Some men sef...when him see taya, make him go see cardiologist.

(1) (Reply)

Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me / How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You / Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.