Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence (41549 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
GEJ all the way then the east...those northern parasites have got no ace up their damn sleeves and nothing to bargain for and should get their damn arsses outta the way now. We dont need no more conservatives anymore,the progressives must be allowed to continue otherwise its curtains for this faulty foundationed geographical expression making one false centenary next year.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by dj187: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
GEJ choose to fight the wrong battles first it was OBJ now Amaechi, OBJ has a say in nigerian politics wether anybody agrees with me or not, Amaechi's state on the other hand gave GEJ over 2 million votes in 2011 now those votes will definitely reduce and the disunity in PDP is also a huge problem for GEJ.

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
playmode: He can meet with Sango if he likes ,he still won't win in 2015.
lwkmd. true talk
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by sobaemma(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
their meeting is so useless,its the gathering of thiefs,i can swear on my life,that those rulers are never discussing how to eradicate unemployment,i can swear on my life they are not discussing the welfare of the masses close door,all i see are selfish rulers thiefs planning how to share the nation money among themselves both borrowed(china) and from the resources to share and enrich themselves for power,for an election 2yrs coming,i repeat 2yrs coming,hmmmmmm,nigeriaaaaaaaa,a shame,am sure jonathan is going under tutorials under obasanjo on how to rig elections cus he know if its by election with this crisis in pdp and the apc united party no way,the best option is obasanjo style,RIGGING.i still want him there though,learn well jonathan

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by PapaBrowne(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Politics at its finest.
The enemies of Jonathan wouldn't find this meeting funny.

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by simdam500(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
i thought d topic stated "closed doors"

how come am finding a closed door meeting on NL frontpage? (runs back to read the topic)
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by jjcbuthot: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
The man has started seing failure staring him in the face as 2015 approaches.

What will OBJ do for him? Rig election for him in South West?

I tell you, PDP will lose the polling booth in front of OBJ house any time, any day.

May be OBJ can help GEJ win PDP primary though but general election, I dont see anybody that can save GEJ yet - not even OBJ
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Corlah: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
sonyjacobs: GEJ needs 2015 badly grin anyway fresh air till 2019 grin
can you send me this pix via mms. 08066128922.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
I have always believed that GEJ is just a figure head and that either Obasanjo or IBB are running the country.

Why does it seem that the Head of state is the person who appears to have been summoned for a meeting by Obasanjo instead of the other way round. undecided
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by VirginFinder: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ebora Owu can't be pushed aside.

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Dagoma: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Obj should advice him to call Patience to order, take Amaechi's issue easy and not to be be too desperate on 2015.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by gbokukueba(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
For every covered meal of immorality you partake of, a day will surely come when mother destiny will celebrate that meal in the open.

That 2015 that you all busy sharing, God will disgrace all your permutations and calculations!!!
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
That is if Nigeria doesn't dissolve first
life_style:

pdp will dissolve by 2014 angry
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by simdam500(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
paying attention to hear the outcome of the silly bedroom closed meeting.... did i just mention bedroom (slaps ma mouth, it keeos mentionin bedroom)
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by juman(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
jjcbuthot: The man has started seen failure staring him in the face as 2015 approaches.

What will OBJ do for him? Rig election for him in South West?

I tell you, PDP will lose the polling booth in front of OBJ house any time, any day.

May be OBJ can help GEJ win PDP primary though but general election, I dont see anybody that can save GEJ yet - not even OBJ

This post is funny o. grin

You are correct.

OBJ that lost at the polling booth in front of his house. grin
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nten: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
This man OBJ is very relevant and influential in the Nigerian politricks of today.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by cannonnier(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
gej no go win even p.d.P primaries talkmore of presidency. undecided
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by IYANGBALI: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Where are the ediots claiming OBJ is not relevant?
dem don sa lo. Oga at the top don go dobale for baba baba.

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nten: This man OBJ is very relevant and influential in the Nigerian politricks of today.
so you no know before?
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
egift: GEJ just dey place his 40-laptop team in a constant confusion!

I just the laugh.
LOBATAN
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by clint77ng: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
GEJ
went to SW to commission a project and decided to pay a visit to OBJ.
what's the big deal. OBJ as an elder might want to intervene in a rift
if there are any. Rem her daughter lost an election so i wonder how he
can make another person win. pls think before you write
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Virgin Finder: Ebora Owu can't be pushed aside.
yes oooo
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by collynzo2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Joavid:
it is bad to wish someone death but i would careless if they do.
why do the wicked live longer than the kind sad
Someone told me it's because God is giving them more opportunities to repent before they die.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by abu12: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
In obj voice: agreement is agreement. You promise me and the northern governor to rule for only one tenure.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by mediachirps(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
OBJ is a godfather in Nigerian politics. they most submit to him first, Atiku and Orji kalu refused to be loyal to him, that's why they finds it difficult to mount ASU ROCK seat.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
A
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by jjcbuthot: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
clint77ng: GEJ
went to SW to commission a project and decided to pay a visit to OBJ.
what's the big deal. OBJ as an elder might want to intervene in a rift
if there are any. Rem her daughter lost an election so i wonder how he
can make another person win. pls think before you write

What project is GEJ commissioning in South West? Where is the project?
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by bright007(f): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
hope they are not discussing under-aged marriage?
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by clint77ng: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=Rhino.5dm]Where are the ediots claiming OBJ is not relevant?
[/quote]You are the ediot thinking from d anus cos u don't know what he went
there to do. after all the mallams were there before him. They might
want OBJ help them to negotiate with uncle Jona. Don't be a slowpoke cos
u hate Jona.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User / Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge)