Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence (41551 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by maclatunji: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
zoomzu: Point of correction, the 5 Northern Governors zoomed in immediately Jonathan left, it was as if they were hiding waiting somewhere for him to leave. He left the place for Dr. Abati's residence. Press were not allowed in and nobody was allowed to take photograph.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
abu12:

And you forget governor godwill akpabio met obj on behalf of jona yesterday, asking obj to step in in resolving PDP crises. Jona could as well send his vice president to represent him there if really he is not in dereneed to see obj

There's no big deal about this. We all know that obasanjo was instrumental in the emergence of Jonathan as president and courtesy demands that Jonathan respets Obasanjo. You don't fight with people that helped you to the top but deal with grasshoppers like amaechi who seems to have forgotten that kaaki and leather are different. I like the way Jonathan is playing his politics. Haters of Jonathan & his wife should start buying several bundles of hankerchiefs because they have a lot of crying to do in 2015. Hate him or love him, Jonathan will be president till 2019 unless Nigeria ceases to exist.

@Rhin05.dm,

Pls save us the horrible odor that emanates from your mouth by closing the toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by striker9(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Fellow Nigerians, pls relax. Don't panic. I live in Abeokuta. My company is very close to Obasanjo's house at Ita-eko. There is something I know about OBJ that most of you don't know.

OBJ never forgives!

Therefore, those thinking GEJ will bride his way to change OBJ's mind are kidding. Remember Atiku visited him before 2011 election to beg for forgiveness. OBJ claimed to forgive him, but still dealt with him.

My advice for GEJ is to start packing his loads from Aso Rock. Period!
Some people are just being sentimental,is GEJ too big to be summoned by OBJ?HELL NO.I knew something was up cause security was beefed in Egba
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by duality(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Its really disheartening reading post from ignoramuses.Even the ones supporting APC still believe OBJ determines who wins the presidential election.

If that is the case, then APC better go and see OBJ and stop making noise. Or din't we say PDP will not win the elction in 2015? and APC will win? How come OBJ suddenly becomes the determining factor of who occupies Aso Rock.

BTW is OBJ not in PDP? cant he not mediate in PDP issues?

what if I say he is holding a prayer session for Jona; will I be wrong? have we forgotten he also prayed got GEJ the other day?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

Exactly. Obj needed to remind the retardeen that he promised one tenure. That ends 2015.

Rubbish! GEJ will rule you till 2019 whether you like it or not and you're the worst retardeen the world has ever known.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by kaeto(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Where are the ediots claiming OBJ is not relevant?
be calm if you don't have what to say. OBJ is old enough to be GEJ's father and wise enough to be his mentor. GEJ never for once challenged or insulted him, I wonder why some of you abroad think you know more than we at home. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by chucky234(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hmmm GEJ retracing his footsteps to pay homage to the king maker,OBJ a.k.a Baba Iyabo.
Bunch of country reckers and skilled looters
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: No matter what happens, GEJ FOR PRESIDENT 2015.
I can see u're building castle in the air... My Lecturer was right, so we still have a lot of fools around...
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
duality: Its really disheartening reading post from ignoramuses.Even the ones supporting APC still believe OBJ determines who wins the presidential election.

If that is the case, then APC better go and see OBJ and stop making noise. Or din't we say PDP will not win the elction in 2015? and APC will win? How come OBJ suddenly becomes the determining factor of who occupies Aso Rock.

BTW is OBJ not in PDP? cant he not mediate in PDP issues?

what if I say he is holding a prayer session for Jona; will I be wrong? have we forgotten he also prayed got GEJ the other day?

Don't mind these noise makers that have smoked too much dried ewedu leaves. It is only wise for Jonathan to respect elder obasanjo and God will bless him for doing so. grin grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by kaeto(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
playmode: He can meet with Sango if he likes ,he still won't win in 2015.
explain how he will fail and i will tell the opposite. If you think anybody will defeat GEJ come 2015 you better wake up from that dream.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Rhino5dm: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=28pt]Where are the fools claiming OBJ is not relevant?. . . .I dey laugh ooooooooooo[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by abu12: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]A
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by abu12: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: A
[size=16pt]oga did you run out of word?

I beg comment joor [/size]
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
igbo boy:

he cant even win his ward...biko go and sit down. he is not relevant.
As an ex-president obviously there are things courtesy demands...Just like saying Gowon is relevant because i see him at almost every big weight gathering....Once an ex-presido and ex -general for that matter, they belong to a circle.

Maybe for SW na zombies full there so if obj says vote for this person then they vote for whoever he ordains. In that sense, yes obj is relevant. He is a major player in pdp but is he THE PLAYER ?...mstchewwww. pdp don pass that level.
Where were u in 1999 d SW never voted 4 OBJ na SE/SS/NW/NE and middle belt vote 4 OBJ... Wise up bro, don't be a tribalist...
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: No matter what happens, GEJ FOR PRESIDENT 2015.

Even if he strikes a pact with a pervert senator with a view with the latter helping him sway muslim votes during the election abi...any way na way...all join hun?
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by sweetgala(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Why is this goat visiting an irrelevant old man..
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt]Where are the fools claiming OBJ is not relevant?. . . .I dey laugh ooooooooooo[/size]
It's past their bed time. grin
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
jjcbuthot: The man has started seing failure staring him in the face as 2015 approaches.

What will OBJ do for him? Rig election for him in South West?

I tell you, PDP will lose the polling booth in front of OBJ house any time, any day.

May be OBJ can help GEJ win PDP primary though but general election, I dont see anybody that can save GEJ yet - not even OBJ

GEJ will emerge as president come 2015. He will get block votes from SE/SS/MB, he will get Taraba, Southern Kaduna, parts of Adamawa, Niger and reasonable votes from the SW too. You better start practising how to cry because you might have to cry till 2019. grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chrisbenogor:

Stop wallowing in a false sense of importance 'cos you are self-deceived. OBJ is as relevant as Gowon and others. Courtesy demands that ex heads of stte be respected.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Rhino5dm: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
“Jonathan is going down everyday, Obasanjo is angry” – Asari Dokubo

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/28/jonathan-going-everyday-obasanjo-angry-asari-dokubo-2/
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Rhino5dm: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chrisbenogor:

Brouhaha!! Jungle don dey mature, no time for caricature cool
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
It is very obvious now that the useless SS + SE coalition wont work.

Wrong!! GEJ knows that SS+SE+MB is settled, he is only try to sell how much he can bite off from the treacherous SW. Cry me a bucket jare wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

GEJ will emerge as president come 2015. He will get block votes from SE/SS/MB, he will get Taraba, Southern Kaduna, parts of Adamawa, Niger and reasonable votes from the SW too. You better start practising how to cry because you might have to cry till 2019. grin shocked
Jonathan will only get his vote from d SS/SE, while d other zones no think am o... HE WILL NEVER WIN, COME 2015...
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Rubbish! GEJ will rule you till 2019 whether you like it or not and you're the worst retardeen the world has ever known.

The retardeen has just been told to stick to 2015 agreement. The fool signed up for it.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Rhino5dm: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=28pt]Jonathan is on his knees begging presently in Ota farm, while his 40 laptop fools are here arguing? I dey laugh ooooooooooo [/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by EkoIle1: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
See as comedians dey follow caravan go do pilgrimage#OBJ.

All PDP roads leads to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OBJ....

lmao..
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by flexrivers(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
It is very obvious now that the useless SS + SE coalition wont work.
You are such an a**, why call other regions useless.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Wrong!! GEJ knows that SS+SE+MB is settled, he is only try to sell how much he can bite off from the treacherous SW. Cry me a bucket jare wink
Be careful with d way u comment here...
#TRIBALIST OF THE FIRST ORDER#...
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

[size=28pt]And who is this f000lish Rhinocerous that does not know that courtesy demands that an ex president be respected I de laugh ooooooooo!!! grin[/size][/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Oguieke(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
As for me none of those men who are clamouring for presidential seat will be beta than gej. if u know any one tell us here. .. no be today nija kpafuka... leave me i wan go poooooooo
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/28/jonathan-going-everyday-obasanjo-angry-asari-dokubo-2/

Am quite sure Obj will ensure that the retardeen arse is dealt with in the killer party primaries. He won't even secure the ticket, he better start the formation of an Ijaw party. grin
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Rhino5dm: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eko Ile: See as comedians dey follow caravan go do pilgrimage#OBJ.

All PDP roads leads to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OBJ....

lmao..

Sai Obasonjo . . . .Dan Banza!!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.