Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence (41550 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
atlwireles:

You have to seek them out to ask your question.

I strongly believe u are no bastard. U should be in a better position to know.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
abu12:

You can call amaechi your brother a grasshopper, I don't give a damn but you can't call people like sule lamido, babagidan Aliyu and wamako like that because they obj men right from day one.

They are OBJ men that wouldn't deliver their states in the PDP 2011 primary and general election to Jonah. So what value will they bring to the table now
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Youngtekkey(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Correct man!!!! Pls help me pass this important message to some of your brothers here. How can we allow a man with jihardist sentiments to rule us? All these APC supporters here will be shocked at the amount of votes GEJ will pull from SW; we shall see. cool
i see that u are feeling dizzy,maybe u are speaking for u and ur family members that idiot jonathan will leave dat aso rock by 2015,well all i have to say is that reverse is the case u can go and begin to learn how u will cry when u hear that ur clueless,visionless,dumb head,retardeen president have been voted out of office hahahaha that money that ur father used to go and collect from him will be over oh what a pity st.u.pid shepherd and idio.t followers

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by yang(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Corlah: can you send me this pix via mms. 08066128922.
people still do mms
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

I strongly believe u are no bastard. U should be in a better position to know.

[b]I wish I would say the same for you.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
atlwireles:

They are OBJ men that wouldn't deliver their states in the PDP 2011 primary and general election to Jonah. So what value will they bring to the table now

Assignment for u.
Do u even know what the killer constitution says about delegates that will vote? Are u aware that majority if these delegates are political appointees? When u say these guys adds no value, u are simply not making sense
Get this straight, retardeen needs as much northern govs as possible. They are in the majority in their political equation and the vast majority if these appointees are appointed by these govs u claim add no value.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by ballabriggs: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Akabo le le O.

So this drunken sailor fisherman is looking for ways to kiss OBJs feet again? Someone needs to remind him that those people he sent the fat pig Dokubo to call "parasites" are waiting for him.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Mogidi: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
CRY TILL 2019 (AT LEAST)

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Mogidi: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
CRY TILL 2019 (AT LEAST)

NO SURRENDER

[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=atlwireles][/quote]

Am most likely wrong since u have not even responded. Now know where ur problem lies.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by addey(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
juman: Hiss.

OBJ failed woefully as president.

GEJ is performing abi.
Can you tell me one thing he has done since I voted for him.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
ballabriggs: Akabo le le O.

So this drunken sailor fisherman is looking for ways to kiss OBJs feet again? Someone needs to remind him that those people he sent the fat pig Dokubo to call "parasites" are waiting for him.

No shaking. He will kiss the feet and still get booted out enroute kirikiri
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by comrChris(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
chai c hw yorubas r embarrasing demselves,d visit s jst a sign of respect,hw do u pple evn knw he went dere because of 2015,.,ur hatred s too much

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

Am most likely wrong since u have not even responded. Now know where ur problem lies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you walked right into that
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you walked right into that

On the contrary, just realize where ur problem lies.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Mogidi: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=14pt]HOW TO CRY TILL 2019[/size]

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

Assignment for u.
Do u even know what the killer constitution says about delegates that will vote? Are u aware that majority if these delegates are political appointees? When u say these guys adds no value, u are simply not making sense
Get this straight, retardeen needs as much northern govs as possible. They are in the majority in their political equation and the vast majority if these appointees are appointed by these govs u claim add no value.

Please can someone explain to this guy what happened to Atiku in 2011 The states he won in the North and their numbers. THOSE GOVS ARE OF NO VALUE TO JONAH. DON'T TALK LIKE A POLITICAL NOVICE. Atiku won their states in 2011. Buhari won their states in the general election. Nothing will change that in 2015. Jonah will sweep all the SW, SE,SS and NC PDP delegations. Then he will split the NW and NE. If Jonah decides to run, nobody can stop him. You better believe that.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Ekestar(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
solapex18ng: It is too late for GEJ. Sebi SE+SS are claiming to be the owner of PDP. Coming 2015 we will all know the real owners of the party. *Yinmu for GEJ ooo. Creating enemies is not best. Nobody is an island. GET is creating enemy with the SW+north+the almaghty OBJ that brought him to power. HE is even creating enemy within his own SS zone. Am wondering how he will succed in 2015.
U are still wondering how he will succeed?U must be a confused man.Sorry fellow Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by babsomotde(m): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2013
So, wetin dey happen for OBJ house naw? Shey na another boko haram stratagy una dey strategise so? Abey, make una put God for anything wey una dey talk inside that house ooo.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by drauj(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2013
kaorama: This should be no too much arguement about the visit. There is no way GEJ will be in Ogun state on a condolence visit to Abati family without seeing OBJ. That is courtesy and respect. We must learn to appreciate those who have gone ahead of us in the same field of life. And that is what Amechi will soon learn in a hard way.
but he can go to Lagos n commission fg project without meeting fashola . . . so objective.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Wishing obj longlife and prosperity
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Shegbe: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2013
I can hear baba singing P-square's "I'll deal with you, personally; persona personally"
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: These ACN kids are funny bunch of people. Who knows why they'r excited over NOTHING? That the President went on a condolence visit to Ogun and decided to also visit OBJ, who resides in that locality, is now a cause for celebration in Tinubu's camp? Smh for these ACN kids.

So suddenly, the same OBJ that was defeated at his polling boot has now become powerful because of the president's visit?

The visit of the president to OBJ is nothing different from the usual visit of the President to traditional rulers during state visits.

For me what the president did shows that the disagreement between him and OBJ is just political and nothing personal.

Meanwhile, ACN kids can continue to bask in euphoria over NOTHING.
The bolded line says it all
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Rubbish! GEJ will rule you till 2019 whether you like it or not and you're the worst retardeen the world has ever known.

The 'ARROGANCE' of your type makes gaining potential votes for Presido Jona an uneasy task. If you're thinking of rigging election for the current president......I dey laugh!
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by wwwkaycom(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2013
playmode: He can meet with Sango if he likes ,he still won't win in 2015.
11,000,000,000 likes
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by geeez: 2:39am On Jul 21, 2013
kaorama: This should be no too much arguement about the visit. There is no way GEJ will be in Ogun state on a condolence visit to Abati family without seeing OBJ. That is courtesy and respect. We must learn to appreciate those who have gone ahead of us in the same field of life. And that is what Amechi will soon learn in a hard way.

So what's with the meeting behind closed doors?

Did they have an orgy with their aides? Just asking?

Why didn't he meet with Abati's family behind closed door?
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:04am On Jul 21, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

GEJ will emerge as president come 2015. He will get block votes from SE/SS/MB, he will get Taraba, Southern Kaduna, parts of Adamawa, Niger and reasonable votes from the SW too. You better start practising how to cry because you might have to cry till 2019. grin shocked

I see PDP members like you crying, some attempting suicide, under the crooked, corrupt, umbrella image after a massive rejection at the polls in 2015 by Nigerians who now "ENJOY 24HOUR POWER SUPPLY, SECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTIES, CONVICTION OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS CABAL IN OUR LAW COURT,AFFORDABLE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS FOR WHICH NIGERIANS TOOK TO THE STREETS IN JANUARY 2012, LOW UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN THE COUNTRY, ....." Don't make me get more annoyed at your sick reasoning. I'm still hurt that Obama, despite all entreaties, ignored us for Tanzania because of the woeful performance of the P.D.P.

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:17am On Jul 21, 2013
sweet_gala: Why is this goat visiting an irrelevant old man..

This is unacceptable. Even though I expect him to be voted out of power come 2015, calling him a goat is quite disgusting. Please refrain from that attitude.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2013
nijaboi: Nigeria can never grow under the leadership of PDP.

Words of wisdom. Nigerians, how have we fared since May 1999 under P.D.P rule? Check all indices of human development and match them with P.D.P 'achievement' taking into cognizance the huge amount of money that has accrued to the P.D.P led federal government.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by kobikwelu(m): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2013
one question...

[size=15pt]HAVE ALL OF YOU EATEN TODAY[/size]
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Mogidi: 3:46am On Jul 21, 2013
Mogidi: [size=14pt]HOW TO CRY TILL 2019[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Rivers State Today (Photos) / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.