Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence (41547 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=Demdem]

[b]Retardeen Nemesis all within the killer party.
Game over for him.

Just a political reminder. Check and see who these govs supported in 2011 PDP primaries Also check and see whether Jonah won their states(adamawa)in the general election. Come, back and tell us of what value they are to a PDP presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
dayokanu:
[size=14pt]
Which Middle Belt? The Middle Belt of IBB? or which one? Dey deceive yourself.

Show us how he would win 19 states

If he likes he should be fellating OBJ day and night nothing for him[/size]

You better start getting ready to cry because Jonathan will get reasonable votes even from SW you will be shocked. The MB would rather stay with GEJ than vote for a murderous fulani. I have alot of yoruba friends and not all your ppl are as daft as you are.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by camelus: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

GEJ will emerge as president come 2015. He will get block votes from SE/SS/MB, he will get Taraba, Southern Kaduna, parts of Adamawa, Niger and reasonable votes from the SW too. You better start practising how to cry because you might have to cry till 2019. grin shocked
He will get from Plateau (Jos)too

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]Gbenga Daniels, Retardeens SW campaign coordinator defects to Labour Party.

The end is near for Retardeen[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1366453/daniel-dumps-pdp-joins-labour#16926272

Maybe the retardeen will join him in labour party since its obvious now that he can't secure the killer ticket since its too hot for him there.. Mimiko is there, Uba joined and now Daniel. Is retardeen jumping ship.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by ngoobest2080(f): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
d country don already spoil taytay,God jst dey protect him children and also dey provide 4 us.
xupbash: OBJ baba the original maradona,make u na no spoil this country sha
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by collins2good(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Make u dey decieve urself
tempest01: whosoever wins pdp primaries is the next president of this country.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=atlwireles][/quote]

I expect u to use ur brain. This is 2013 not2011.
Enough water has passed under the bridge. No shoes setiments led them astray the other time. They have tasted him and found out that he is so useless.
It's time to flush him out.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]Gbenga Daniels, Retardeens SW campaign coordinator defects to Labour Party.

The end is near for Retardeen[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1366453/daniel-dumps-pdp-joins-labour#16926272

Labour party is working with PDP. Just wait and see how SW will be shared like tomatoes in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

Maybe the retardeen will join him in labour party since its obvious now that he can't secure the killer ticket since its too hot for him there.. Mimiko is there, Uba joined and now Daniel. Is retardeen jumping ship.

are you really this naive or just a little kid seeking their parent attention

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by tunjidj3: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
obj is mandela of nigeria either we like it or not is the elder state man that god listing to interm of nigeri issues, he is not like present mother fucker senator of doom,i hope all this gov going to his are to seak redress of their mistake of child fucker bill
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

Enough water has passed under the bridge. No shoes setiments led them astray the other time. They have tasted him and found out that he is so useless.

There are 4 govs out there with OBJ, tell the forum if Jonah won those states in the PDP primary and in the general election?What value do they bring to a PDP candidate. all 2nd term govs
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Leystra:
[size=28pt]Bros easy na or oga Jonathan don give u money ni, no kill ursef with HYPERTENSION Ooo...[/size]

[size=28pt]Thank you for your concern but I don't need it. I will always stand up for the truth and not allow cockroaches infiltrate this thread to rubish our president. I will use baygon on them all-doyakanu, demdem, rhinocerous, etc. grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
These ACN kids are funny bunch of people. Who knows why they'r excited over NOTHING? That the President went on a condolence visit to Ogun and decided to also visit OBJ, who resides in that locality, is now a cause for celebration in Tinubu's camp? Smh for these ACN kids.

So suddenly, the same OBJ that was defeated at his polling boot has now become powerful because of the president's visit?

The visit of the president to OBJ is nothing different from the usual visit of the President to traditional rulers during state visits.

For me what the president did shows that the disagreement between him and OBJ is just political and nothing personal.

Meanwhile, ACN kids can continue to bask in euphoria over NOTHING.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=28pt]Abeg bros Demdem no vex say I copy dis ur signature...
{"Nigerians dont panic, terrorists attacks happens everywhere" Jonathan- Retardeen | | "Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on" - Hospital Patients Jonathan Retardeeness.}

Please don't tell me all these are true[/size]
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by comrChris(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
It is very obvious now that the useless SS + SE coalition wont work.
######## U r bcomin more n more foolish n irresponsible dis dayz,pls try n catch some senses b4 it flies out totally out of u,.,.,useless bigot

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by oloyedayo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

You better start getting ready to cry because Jonathan will get reasonable votes even from SW you will be shocked. The MB would rather stay with GEJ than vote for a murderous fulani. I have alot of yoruba friends and not all your ppl are as daft as you are.
why did sw voted gej in 2011? fact is we will always prefer him over northerners(buhari). but mr president need to curb the excesses of his wife who happen to be the only problem that he get.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
atlwireles:

are you really this naive or just a little kid seeking their parent attention

I will advise u to leave ur useless parents out of this discussion. Believe me, u will hate ur life if u thread that path with me.
Let's stick with discussing the retardeen foolishness which is the basis of this thread and not ur parents.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

I will advise u to leave ur useless parents out of this discussion. Believe me, u will hate ur life if u thread that path with me.
Let's stick with discussing the retardeen foolishness which is the basis of this thread and not ur parents.

I asked you a simply question are you seeking parental attention

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: These ACN kids are funny bunch of people. Who knows why they'r excited over NOTHING? That the President went on a condolence visit to Ogun and decided to also visit OBJ, who resides in that locality, is now a cause for celebration in Tinubu's camp? Smh for these ACN kids.

So suddenly, the same OBJ that was defeated at his polling boot has now become powerful because of the president's visit?

The visit of the president to OBJ is nothing different from the usual visit of the President to traditional rulers during state visits.

For me what the president did shows that the disagreement between him and OBJ is just political and nothing personal.

Meanwhile, ACN kids can continue to bask in euphoria over NOTHING.

[size=28pt]Don't mind the cockroaches. You know when someone that is supposed to be a human being now has the brain of a Rhino, what do you expect grin cheesy grin :[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Leystra: Abeg bros Demdem no vex say I copy dis ur signature...
{"Nigerians dont panic, terrorists attacks happens everwhere" Jonathan- Retardeen | | "Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on" - Hospital Patients Jonathan Retardeeness.}

Please don't tell me all these are true :-(

Please feel free. Demdem don't lie. U can accertain the truth ursef online. Those are the kind of leaders we are cursed with.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
atlwireles:

I asked you a simply question are you seeking parental attention

Are ur parents daft? Just a simple question.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by samm(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
kaorama: This should be no too much arguement about the visit. There is no way GEJ will be in Ogun state on a condolence visit to Abati family without seeing OBJ. That is courtesy and respect. We must learn to appreciate those who have gone ahead of us in the same field of life. And that is what Amechi will soon learn in a hard way.

In what ways please?
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Demdem(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
atlwireles:

There are 4 govs out there with OBJ, tell the forum if Jonah won those states in the PDP primary and in the general election?What value do they bring to a PDP candidate. all 2nd term govs
Demdem:

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by folahann(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Schit, these guys are abt to solves their issues. I wish they don't.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
oloyedayo: why did sw voted gej in 2011? fact is we will always prefer him over northerners(buhari). but mr president need to curb the excesses of his wife who happen to be the only problem that he get.

Correct man!!!! Pls help me pass this important message to some of your brothers here. How can we allow a man with jihardist sentiments to rule us? All these APC supporters here will be shocked at the amount of votes GEJ will pull from SW; we shall see. cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by victor260(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
babyhrt: N̶̲̅A̶̲̥̅ sleep sure pass...:huging my pillow.
u go still wake up alive 4 9ja abi
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

[size=28pt]Show us evidence that Jonathan is on his knees begging, very soon you will hear that he is with IBB. I dey laugh at your senslessness oooooo!!![/size]

Oga Sincere don suffer today sotay he changed name to EuroBomber.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=15pt]Out! Will fly back in soon!!![/size]
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kamanda:

Oga Sincere don suffer today sotay he changed name to EuroBomber.

You dey craze I am original and I dey kampee; I am nobody but EUROBOMBER!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by orji63(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
[url][/url]If GEJ likes let him even relocate to Ogun state only performance will ensure a return tickey come 2015 and not a number of mended fences.Patience Goodluck shud be patient and behave lady like to ensure a return to Aso rock otherwise no way.
Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by atlwireles: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Demdem:

Are ur parents daft? Just a simple question.

You have to seek them out to ask your question.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence by abu12: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

There's no big deal about this. We all know that obasanjo was instrumental in the emergence of Jonathan as president and courtesy demands that Jonathan respets Obasanjo. You don't fight with people that helped you to the top but deal with grasshoppers like amaechi who seems to have forgotten that kaaki and leather are different. I like the way Jonathan is playing his politics. Haters of Jonathan & his wife should start buying several bundles of hankerchiefs because they have a lot of crying to do in 2015. Hate him or love him, Jonathan will be president till 2019 unless Nigeria ceases to exist.

@Rhin05.dm,

Pls save us the horrible odor that emanates from your mouth by closing the toilet.

You can call amaechi your brother a grasshopper, I don't give a damn but you can't call people like sule lamido, babagidan Aliyu and wamako like that because they obj men right from day one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals / Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin / PDP Flags Hoisted Wrongly At the Just Concluded Convention (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.