Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Write A Letter To Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter To Your Ex (2335 Views)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 29, 2013
Dear ex

You are my past and will always be my past,thank God i never gave you all my heart before i lost u to my a.s.s.hole friend. As a matter of fact you guys can both rot in HELL for all i care, very soon you shall be invited to my wedding and i don't mind paying for your air ticket(remember G is very generous). Ciao cool
Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by dmcdad: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2013
^^^^ Chai! Your friend knack you akpako. But its all good anywayz as the both of them really proved how worthless and unreliable they can be. You should be happy jare... That you got freed from having such kinda people around you.
Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by 190: 6:15am On Jul 29, 2013
smothly: Dear ex

You are my past and will always be my past,thank God i never gave you all my heart before i lost u to my a.s.s.hole friend. As a matter of fact you guys can both rot in HELL for all i care, very soon you shall be invited to my wedding and i don't mind paying for your air ticket(remember G is very generous). Ciao cool

sighs*
Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 29, 2013
190:

sighs*
190 stop quoting me or do u want me to report u to my big sis? angry
Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by 190: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2013
smothly: 190 stop quoting me or do u want me to report u to my big sis? angry

whos your big sis
Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2013
190:

whos your big sis
ask me once again
Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by donasere(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dear ex,
Thanks for leaving when you did. Doe we dated for just a brief period. And seriously you nag more than my grand mother, hated the way you acted around my friends and still hate your self righteous attitude. Looking back I wish I never met you but shit appuns and you gotta deal with it.
Well you said twas over you ended up alone and I dint coz you were never the only one. Try to get me off your mind coz I've moved on and please tell your stalker friends to quit keeping tabs on me they'll keep breaking ur heart with their reports they should get a life. I still wish you all the best. Have a good life.

Yours
The best you ever gonna have.

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
oh hai ex
Re: Write A Letter To Your Ex by Monicasque(f): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
dear ex

Stop making up lies just to get with me coz m gone baby and gues wat my current bobo is ten 10 times the man you can ever be. I was scared to dump your dumb ass but now i am glad i took that brave step coz honey you just were not worth this black diamond hey.

stay away from me coz your lies can't work nomore.

tis was nice while it lasted but now , i am rolling with the worthy one and if he turns out like you at least being with you tought me to never waste time with shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating Someone Of Same Age? / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances / Relationships Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.