Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (46878 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by ninja4life(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Optical illusion

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by IleIfe2(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Catholics and Muslims are not very different from each other when it comes to issues like this. grin grin grin grin

They see Mary on everything.

The other guys see Allah of everything.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by tejpot(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Have mercy on this perversed generation who want signs and wonder only before their belief. Where is righteousness by faith?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by braxjay(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
durhhhhhhh

real news please BTW it looks like a reflection on the wall
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Iceslizer(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
So...What did she say? undecided undecided undecided

THREE DAYS DARKNESS IS COMING cry cry cry

HAVE YOU GOT YOUR HOLY CANDLES? cheesy cheesy cheesy

scary movie part 2
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Okijajuju1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Looks to me like where someone took a piss on a wall..

Lord knows I have created a lot of virgin marys with my piss on walls especially after several glasses of bloody marys..

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Janiobi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
God is a geliouce God, do nt serve any order gods or some body mum or dad b4 him. Be warned.....

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Linoversace: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
And this was the best picture you guys got? undecided
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
so what was the message to the person(s) that saw it?
na water appearance be dat it seems
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Linoversace: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
cutievik: Guys believe it or yes it was real,I was there it was said by the priest of the churuch during his sermon in the service that Jesus would visit them yesterday,At about 12PM yesterday the image was found on the left upper most part of the church.I came to uromi to pay a visit to my grandma which I had to just stop by at ubiaja to see my aunty when I noticed the whole town was agog with people all trouping to the church to see the image of mary which they said appeared on the wall,so my cousins and my aunt said we should join them,so w e did.When we got to the church believe I shouted out to my cosins saying 'Na water be this'I had to turn round to verify by the wall behind was as dry as a desert,there and then. I agree it was and image but who's image I do not knw,all I saw was a woman carrying a child of which I haven't seen marry before so I cudn't tell.But if there was an image on the was YES THERE WAS!!!
You no get phone ni? Why you no snap am? Virgin Mary of all people.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Come on guys use the offering money to fix the roof.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by adeyak83(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
All in 9jA sha...Ok we don hear!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by kixo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
TRINITY says it all: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit...
I am baffled why christians kneel down before a statue praying to Holy Mary to interceed for them.....
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes through the Father(God) except Me(Jesus)....

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by wazobaaa: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
superior1: Where exactly did the masquerading demon appeared?. Satan sef suppose don tire of this trick

better wash your mouth ok grin
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by bee444: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
looks like a stain on the wall for me. Take a closer look at the bottom of the said figure, you'd see a dripping line narrowing to the left. That doesn't look convincing, does it?

..And why call Mary mother of God? Jesus is not God (the maker of heaven and earth). God cannot be giving birth to!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by holypower(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
you mean mary will be the person we will serve now Sorry, this is completely devil trick!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by redsun(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kolo. Another immortal scan to lope in people that have probably started questioning their foo.lishness of being mentally enslaved to Italians imperial traditions in the jungle of Africa.

Maybe the Vatican is receiving as much offering as it use from poor gullible nigerians.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by wazobaaa: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
better wash your mouth
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by coastalqueen: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Isnt this the shadow of a mary Idol?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by coastalqueen: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Iceslizer: So...What did she say? undecided undecided undecided

THREE DAYS DARKNESS IS COMING cry cry cry

HAVE YOU GOT YOUR HOLY CANDLES? cheesy cheesy cheesy

scary movie part 2
you mean part 5 cheesy
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by jude33084(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
mrlaw93: Assuming na Muslim post this one dem go say we don start undecided

My guy I tire for the whole thing o! cheesy
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by 3kay945(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
What is the meaning of this thread
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Gifted4all(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm end time tinz
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by navyman5(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now n at the our of our death amen.haters can hug the nearest transformer in their area. bcus u r not a member of a catholic u hating nonsense. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by sammhi(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
fools die ... image worshiping is unacceptable to God
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by AbuMikey(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
It could be true tho,!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by AbuMikey(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
When I hear d news yesterday night,mehn......fear catch me ooo,cos na around 11 sombodi send me and I dey go house from **** at about 11pm......!!!!!
#FearNorGudoo cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by okwocheme: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
If you do not understand something find out before you open your mounth to talk. Make findings to back up your doubts.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Mogidi: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
As a practising Catholic, I'd wait to hear what the bishop of the said diocese says. Am not going to rush to conclusion.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Catholics see Virgin Mary, pentecostal church goers (who don't believe in the Catholic doctrine btw) hear the holy spirit talking to them and demons chasing them, some other Christians see a child born with rosary, a Muslim would see an inscription of "Allah" on a cow and a baby born with the Muslim Rosary/Koran

Every religion and sect is seeing things.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by redsun(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hail Mary,full of grace,the lord us with thee. Africans are stupid,why can't they say the of their mothers or themselves? Why must it be the oyinbo Mary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.