Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (46876 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by dollarlander: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Msgamble: Look at this slowpoke..tell me u don't know the different btw THE HOLY MOTHER MARY n MARY Madgalene(whom 7 demons were cast out of her n the first person to see CHRIST RESSURESSTION)..why are kids novice allowed on NL cos this thread is full of dumb who can't even reason buh spit shit..Hail MARY,GLORY TO THE FATHER

I now believe you people don't read bible but only what pope says.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by mrlaw93(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u are a dumb azz ..by questioning her importance, u are clearly implying she is not important, hence my question: "so the woman who gave birth to your God has no importance" . anuofia
nd who is ur God?..
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Felvet(f): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nawa o, people should allow this woman to rest in peace abeg.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Son4yu: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Spiritual blindness na original sickness!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
mrlaw93: nd who is ur God?..
who as in ?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
xavipedro:

Da fuq is this? You need brain check bro.
if u must Christian take the right and true path. Catholicism
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Msgamble: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
dollarlander:

I now believe you people don't read bible but only what pope says.
Look at this pikin? He claims to read BIBLE while he can't even differentiate btw HOLY MOTHER MARY n MARY Madgelene too pathetic..'ignorance is nt a crime failing to seek knowledge is'..u better go back to ur mom womb n be breast n spoonfeed again..i reconmed children sunday school service in ur church 4 u cos u're lacking knowledge spiritually..NL as bcome playground 4 toddler..shm
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by sammynaijaguy(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2013
agbalej: I was in d church when all of a sudden, d image started appearin on d wall. We were all amazed at d sight of it, as i was seated right there where d image is. I jst came back frm dia nw n d image is stil present. We r nt 2 judge, b b dt as it may, i ve 2 things in mind. Its is eida such is 2 prove dt dia s power in d Catholic church, or dt d people ve sinned. Until d air is cleared on ds by d church, i refuse 2 judge. Besides, in d days of Jesus Christ, dia ws Doubtin Thomas! I am a native of Ubiaja, i saw it myself.
lol bros abeg reduce hands grin angry shocked cool
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Cherish100(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2013
The fact is that Jesus is no longer a baby. If Mary wants to appear, she should do so without carrying a baby along, because I wouldn't want to believe she is carrying Jesus. Jesus died at 33 years old and that was more than 2,000 years ago. So I would want to believe even if he doesn't grow older, he is an adult and not a child. I am sick and tired of all these so-called apparitions of Biblical figures. What is the objecive of them? For people to convert to Christianity or gullible people to turn those places to a sort of shrine for worship? The Priest clearly said Jesus would visit him that night, why did Mary come instead? Is she his representative? Let us endeavour to be reasonable please and let the Church paint their walls for goodness' sake.

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Ubenedictus(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2013
Cherish100: The fact is that Jesus is no longer a baby. If Mary wants to appear, she should do so without carrying a baby along, because I wouldn't want to believe she is carrying Jesus. Jesus died at 33 years old and that was more than 2,000 years ago. So I would want to believe even if he doesn't grow older, he is an adult and not a child. I am sick and tired of all these so-called apparitions of Biblical figures. What is the objecive of them? For people to convert to Christianity or gullible people to turn those places to a sort of shrine for worship? The Priest clearly said Jesus would visit him that night, why did Mary come instead? Is she his representative? Let us endeavour to be reasonable please and let the Church paint their walls for goodness' sake.
Jesus is no longer on the cross but that never stopped paul from preaching a crucified christ.
Read between the lines.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by italo: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: Jesus is no longer on the cross but that never stopped paul from preach, a crucified christ.
Read between the lines.

17 likes

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by mrlaw93(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: Jesus is no longer on the cross but that never stopped paul from preach, a crucified christ.
Read between the lines.
who will read between this broken lines of urs... gramatical misfunction
embarassed
Read between the lines.
who will read between this broken lines of urs... gramatical misfunction
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by OBILOLIGHT(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2013
I would shed blood. Yes i would. If i were the 'earthly' mother of the Saviour of the world. After being with him all his life and seeing that all his words, thought and deeds were directed at showing all men that he Jesus was the way to heaven, the truth of all religion, and the life now called Christianity. If Mary shed tears watching her son suffer and die for you. What do you think she would be shedding watching you ignore all Christ did for you and now we focus on her. Why? is it biblical? Did Christ command it? Why take chances with your soul? Christ family were as he said THOSE THAT DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER. In these times of uncertainty, doubt and diversity.CHRIST SHOULD BE OUR FOCUS. BE HEAVENLY FOCUSED. Mary should be an icon not an idol. WHICH IS BETTER HONOURING MARY AND MISSING HEAVEN. OR HONOURING CHRIST AND MAKING HEAVEN. You can't serve two masters... Even if they are related...u just cant
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by free2ryhme: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if u must Christian take the right and true path. Catholicism

I SUGGEST YOU READ YOUR BIBLES FROM COVER TO COVER, AND LEARN ABOUT THE NATURE OF GOD, INSTEAD OF LEARNING THE TRADITIONS OF MEN, AND DOCTRINES OF DEMONS!!!

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by free2ryhme: 2:02am On Jul 30, 2013
Pope John Paul II - (is in Hell) - Proved by God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA7BYIG4rSY
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by mrlaw93(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2013
free2ryhme: Pope John Paul II - (is in Hell) - Proved by God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA7BYIG4rSY
Wetin kon consine me
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Ubenedictus(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
mrlaw93: who will read between this broken lines of urs... gramatical misfunction
embarassed who will read between this broken lines of urs... gramatical misfunction
and you are the english prof who never makes mistakes while typing right?
My point still stands irrespective of your wish to point out the erros in my post.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Gabriel6(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
superior1: Where exactly did the masquerading demon appeared?. Satan sef suppose don tire of this hide and seek trick
na wao satan i tink say u don pass dis kind of level o. U never tire 2 the deceive pple abi i no blame u end tym tins. Satan u better stop the send ur demon to the deceive pple o mary is in heaven and she is nt aware of wot is happening on earth so she is nt worthy of any worship okay becareful dnt say i did nt warn u o.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Gabriel6(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
superior1: Where exactly did the masquerading demon appeared?. Satan sef suppose don tire of this hide and seek trick
u tink u ar a believer and u call sumone ewu tell me y didn't jesus disciple mention worshiping mary as a gud tin but dat it only jesus dat interseed to God 4 us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.