Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

You Want Her To Love You Without Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want Her To Love You Without Money (5751 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Sustaining Relationships Without Money / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Bootylicious(f): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Henhen, You want her to LOVE you without MONEY,Can you LOVE her without SEX? Did i hear you say money is not love? please help me ask if sex is love

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Nomski0(f): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Neither money nor sex is love. Just because he asks for sex doesnt mean you ask for money, and just because she asks for money doesnt mean you ask for sex.

Sex nor money doesnt define a good relationship.

2 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by IZUKWU(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Na poverty dey cause all these things.

4 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Bootylicious(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is fair enough
Nomski0: Neither money nor sex is love. Just because he asks for sex doesnt mean you ask for money, and just because she asks for money doesnt mean you ask for sex.

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Now I understand why Boys re becoming very open, give dem money n f***ck dem, I think all gurls re same, give them money if dey so wish n f**ck dem den it ends, it all boyles dowwn to dat. B4 now I was seen guys patronizing roadside gurls as ill virtued now I know every gurl is desame.
4rm now on, I mek a solemn declaration I SHALL NVR HLP ANY LADY FINANCIALLY IF SHE. CAN'T OFFER SUMTIN IN RETURN
N pls no gurl should comehere n talk ill about "ashawos" cus all U gurls re "PRostitutes"

No hard feeling , just saying d truth as it is,n I am aware d truth hurts, buh datz not my fault either

4 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Sanboy25: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
I agree with you poster. cheesy
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nomski0: Neither money nor sex is love. Just because he asks for sex doesnt mean you ask for money, and just because she asks for money doesnt mean you ask for sex.
True

Nomski0:
They definitely have their roles
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by scribble: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol. Remember one Nigerian celeb that said her mother told her to be prostituting herself. The same with Joseph Yobo's wife now. Lol! May God give Nigerian women wisdom. I know some women from afar and I pity the men who will settle down with them. A super story really. Tragic!
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Bootylicious(f): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Why do men also ask 4 sex? Premarital sex is wrong nd so many of u will dump a girl if she refuses having sex, if money and love doesn't go hand in hand den u guys shld stop using sex as a bait
scribble: Lol. Remember one Nigerian celeb that said her mother told her to be prostituting herself. The same with Joseph Yobo's wife now. Lol! May God give Nigerian women wisdom. I know some women from afar and I pity the men who will settle down with them. A super story really. Tragic!
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by scribble: 3:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Bootylicious: Why do men also ask 4 sex? Premarital sex is wrong nd so many of u will dump a girl if she refuses having sex, if money and love doesn't go hand in hand den u guys shld stop using sex as a bait

lol. i dont know why most men do it, but a lot of women too love premarital sex. infact my present girlfriend is the reason im always sinning. she doesnt get money in exchange though. infact she's very supportive to me too, like a real relationship we are both giving of ourselves.

this money for sex thing is a nigerian woman and corrupt politician/businessman created construct. Naija girls like sex too, so dont go with the premarital sex argument. it just makes u look silly. naija women just learnt that men will pay for what they enjoy doing anyway, so its a win-win-win for y'all

2 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Bootylicious(f): 4:53am On Jul 23, 2013
No1 is talking abt paid sex here. Lots of men feel sex is dre right in a relationship and somehow so many ladies one wayy or d oda may end up needing d help of dre bf,and once she ask shez termed as being materialistic or term it to paid sex like most of u are.. A matured man anyway shld b able to fix @least little of his woman's problem and not just d man, it's a vice versa tin!!!
scribble:

lol. i dont know why most men do it, but a lot of women too love premarital sex. infact my present girlfriend is the reason im always sinning. she doesnt get money in exchange though. infact she's very supportive to me too, like a real relationship we are both giving of ourselves.

this money for sex thing is a nigerian woman and corrupt politician/businessman created construct. Naija girls like sex too, so dont go with the premarital sex argument. it just makes u look silly. naija women just learnt that men will pay for what they enjoy doing anyway, so its a win-win-win for y'all
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by dBard: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2013
The problem here is d total Lack of Self Respect prevalent these days..cos I dont see y any secure, self respecting girl will EXPECT her man t foot her bills if he wants t or not, it is His CHOICE not Obligation. Same goes f d guys..I Cannot spend on a girl expecting sex in return..NO! If am t spend, its becos I Chose To. If I end up wit her, I then know its becos We Both chose to..I cannot Respect a girl that meets me f regularly f her needs..is she handicapped
This thread just exposes d warped mentality of d boys n girls out there..its becoming annoying.

RELATIONSHIPS IS FOR MATURE MINDS..

2 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Arsenate(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Raymondenyi: Now I understand why Boys re becoming very open, give dem money n f***ck dem, I think all gurls re same, give them money if dey so wish n f**ck dem den it ends, it all boyles dowwn to dat. B4 now I was seen guys patronizing roadside gurls as ill virtued now I know every gurl is desame.
4rm now on, I mek a solemn declaration I SHALL NVR HLP ANY LADY FINANCIALLY IF SHE. CAN'T OFFER SUMTIN IN RETURN
N pls no gurl should comehere n talk ill about "ashawos" cus all U gurls re "PRostitutes"

No hard feeling , just saying d truth as it is,n I am aware d truth hurts, buh datz not my fault either
you are just knowing this? Ok! Good morning to you. I've always known this, anyway. most Nigerian girls are ashawos. The op is a good example of one. I don't have regards for these ashis...only mugus and magas do.
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Mynd44: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Okay no money and no sex.

The problem here is that most of these guys coming here to say "Truth" will cannot stay in a relationship without sex. A lot of men can not even stand their women paying for the meal as they will enforce themselves sayin "it is my duty as a man" and they come her to for solidarity.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2013
Bootylicious: Henhen, You want her to LOVE you without MONEY,Can you LOVE her without SEX? Did i hear you say money is not love? please help me ask if sex is love
if u ask for money, and i no give u, make carry ur sex dey go o!

No be say i no fit get elsewhere.

And we all knw that kind girl's toto go don wide finish, cos she go fucck anythin wey drop d cash!

And d toto no kukuma get air conditioner, abi street light.

So, wetin be d fuss all abt sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by kliq(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2013
Bootylicious: Why do men also ask 4 sex? Premarital sex is wrong nd so many of u will dump a girl if she refuses having sex, if money and love doesn't go hand in hand den u guys shld stop using sex as a bait
jus d same way premarital spendin is wrong...cus d guy myt as well kip his money for his future wife...and the ladies are like"if u love me u'll wait"like she never bin there b4 sad smh
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by dmcdad: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2013
Dang!!! this is ridiculous.... I have stated this times without number, sex is enjoyed by both parties. Ohh, are you implying that men are the ones who enjoy sex, while women feel nothing about it? Seriously?

FYI there is no authentic proof yet that men are just the ones who crave for sex. And what makes you think you are doing a man a favour by having sex with him? Gosh! This is pure Naija mentality. No offence @op.

How many of you will even give in to the idea of no-sex-no-money in relationships? Since you now align them side-by-side, I guess you don't give in to sex except when money emanates from a guy's pockets. That would mean that you are more like a....

Anywayz, as far as I am concerned, you are not doing any man a favour by having sex with him, Infact, you enjoy it more. Is the word órgasm more familiar with men or women? And you still think you are doing a man a favour because of what you enjoy more than him? Think again gurly....

Besides, its obvious girls who always weigh money and sex in relationships are the dependent kinda girls with low self-esteem and values... If in giving out sex to a man you feel something should always be given back in return, what makes you different from a love-peddler? Probably you are just doing it a more revised way, yet you are doing the same thing....

God, with all these, who is gonna be that true one for me when it seems virtually all girls are just after money and all and have forgotten about the real values that makes a person unique? I think maybe I should reconsider going to the seminary oooooooo. Cause it seems I am not safe with the kinda women the world is producing.... Lol

God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by kliq(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2013
SLIDE waxie: if u ask for money, and i no give u, make carry ur sex dey go o!

No be say i no fit get elsewhere.

And we all knw that kind girl's toto go don wide finish, cos she go fucck anythin wey drop d cash!

And d toto no kukuma get air conditioner, abi street light.

So, wetin be d fuss all abt sef? undecided
heyyyyy Mr Raw....lmao....nice 1
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by EejaNla01(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Smh!

This thread reminds me of Dailynews.
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Smh!

This thread reminds me of Dailynews.
Who knows, it might be him
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Maybe it's because I have a lil fever at the moment, I just cannot seem to understand the purpose of this thread. Mynd, abeg, Save a Sister! cool
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
alutacontinua: Maybe it's because I have a lil fever at the moment, I just cannot seem to understand the purpose of this thread. Mynd, abeg, Save a Sister! cool
Just the normal crap. The OP is saying that if a man wants a woman to love him without him spending money, he should be ready to love her without sex.

In order words, if you don't spend on me, no sex........
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Just the normal crap. The OP is saying that if a man wants a woman to love him without him spending money, he should be ready to love her without sex.

In order words, if you don't spend on me, no sex........

angry angry shocked shocked @ the bolded. tongue
@op, if you're not comfortable doing something in a relationship, DON'T. As simple as ABC. cool
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by sexymoma(f): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
No Money No Sex ba
Dont come to this section and cook up wan story that the man you married to is impotent i wont listen o.
Instead mak you sample am now you saying no money no sex.
Come o do you go into relationships basically to invest through your boyfriend
eh na wa o. Money is not love, sex in not love either.

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Mynd44: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
She can as well go stand at a street corner

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by dmcdad: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44: She can as well go stand at a street corner
That's what I thought....
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
This fever is dealing with me no be small tin....I actually missed the part where the op is a female. I thought he's male. Guess that's why I didn't understand the thread in the first instance.

op, what exactly is your point That your man is supposed to be paying for sex
Oooohhhhhh Laaawwwwdddd...what has this world turned into?
Dear op, just give me 3 solid differences between you and a prostitute.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
dmcdad:
That's what I thought....
But then due to globalization, a street corner might be her phone or laptop and they meet in the room
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Teespice(f): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
dBard: The problem here is d total Lack of Self Respect prevalent these days..cos I dont see y any secure, self respecting girl will EXPECT her man t foot her bills if he wants t or not, it is His CHOICE not Obligation. Same goes f d guys..I Cannot spend on a girl expecting sex in return..NO! If am t spend, its becos I Chose To. If I end up wit her, I then know its becos We Both chose to..I cannot Respect a girl that meets me f regularly f her needs..is she handicapped
This thread just exposes d warped mentality of d boys n girls out there..its becoming annoying.

RELATIONSHIPS IS FOR MATURE MINDS..

Well said.
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by dmcdad: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
But then due to globalization, a street corner might be her phone or laptop and they meet in the room
Gbam!!! Your head is there... If you were a girl I would say you are guilty of this, but I know you ain't. Lol.
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Gbam!!! Your head is there... If you were a girl I would say you are guilty of this, but I know you ain't. Lol.
I know their tricks na? Street things
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money by jmoore(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
sex+money = prostitution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic. / The Coolest Yoruba Girls On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.