Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? (8247 Views)

Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? / Men: What Do You Prefer She Wears To Bed? / She Wears Trouser Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Austeenxx: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Let me guess, she always decorate her faeces with beads, right?

If that's the case, I'm afraid, she's a Yaba Left undergraduate! lipsrsealed
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Austeenxx: Let me guess, she always decorate her faeces with beads, right?

If that's the case, I'm afraid, she's a Yaba Left undergraduate! lipsrsealed

Lmao!!OMG..Best response!
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by lexib(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:
The topic sef don dey make me to laugh walahi..which won be 'wears beads around her waste'?
Her waste na incenerator?

u r a chicken!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol....****still loling****
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by hrykanu231(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
I love beeds/chain on their waist gan especially the fair chicks...infact ask Temi and Hadiza
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Godson201333(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
what about those ones that wear chains on their leg..are they Dog??
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
May she be dance of colube.
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Bolarge1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
IT A SIGN OF DEMONIC POSSESSION. CALL FOR TB JOSHUA FOR DELIVERANCE.

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Fraih(f): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
[/color]
190-the-clown:
[color=red][size=38pt]DIES!!![/size]

OMFG!! im crying here

I just saw the WASTE thing grin grin grin

oh my gawd!! Jesus jesus help me
grin grin grin grin grin
Simple correction would do... Its waist[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Not waste.
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by tojos(m): 12:13am On Jul 26, 2013
I don't believe in those superstitions. For me beads or waist-chains or belly-chains has been part of women ornamental wearings since ancient times. In the old middle east, south american (Brazil), carribeans and Africa, some of their ladies wear them. In ancient Ibo, it is call 'jigida' as worn by the young women as of that time. I love the belly-chains becos it turns me on whenever I see them. I bought some for my girlfriend to wear especially whenever we are 'at it' (if you know what I mean) becos I like to see them glitter before my eyes while I'm in motion. I also buy her an ankle-lace to wear to compliment her mini dress (my gf is as hot as beyonce and she always wears mini dresses and high-heels to showcase her sexy figure and her laps)
If there is anything mystic about waist-beads or belly-chains, then what about rings, neck-laces, ankle-laces, or even tattos. All theses are unfounded superstitions that I don't believe.
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by profeoo(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2013
@ op : simple modification will be nice to change d words 'bids nd waste' into "beads nd waist" Ï wonder wat u're waiting 4! @ mods: take dis topic to d FRONT PAGE or are u waiting 4 Tonto dikeh bd Mercy Johnson's waist?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Last For ONE Minutes In Bed! Help Me! / The Sex I Will Never Forget / Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.