Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation (19428 Views)

Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant / Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications / Atiku Abubakar On Child Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: Stop acting like a no brainer.Did u not read that there will be no sex b4 puberty and her consent is needed b4 sex?Grow up and stop acting like a lid all the time.
Consent!!!
What consent
You are a real "no-brainer."
Consent which you never sorted before putting her in bed with a paedophile.
Pls, just stop with these nonsense talks. You are really brainless.
Islam doesn't want consents, it has never wanted choice, its has always been about force, and brain-washing.

2 Likes

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by muteeu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
If the senate leave the marriageable age open, then what's the deal about it? In cultures where they see anyone matured enough marriageable, even below 18, then there shouldn't be any noise from us. We should rather worry about enlightenment program, rather than legally attacking their culture unjustifiably.

By the way, the minimum marriage age for females popularly lies btw 16-21 around d world. However several countries still permit it for as low as 13 years! Lets just focus North America alone. Let me just tell u how many states in the North America alone permit, under one condition or the other, a girl of as young as 13 years of age to get a MARRIAGE license:

(1) Canada
(2) Arizona
(3) Colorado
(4) Connecticut
(5) Florida
(6) Idaho
(7) Kansas
(cool Maryland
(9) Minnesota
(10) Missouri
(11) New Hampshire
(12) New Jersey
(13) South Carolina
(14) Tennessee
(15) West Virginia

So what's d fuss all about? As for me, all I think anyone should bother about is the minimum age for having BED AFFAIR. Many of those campaigning against "underage" marriage engage in BED affairs with underage.

1 Like

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
yvonnejoe: so, dats y ur dear proph married an iya n afta dat married a pikin, ur lucky d only vvf hospital is in sokoto,if nt u'l pay dearly 4 every bby gurl u tear.
The prophet never married a child,unless u are telling me that a girl of age between age 17-21 is a child as opposed to the nonsense 6-9 years u guys lie about.Afterall,it is a fact that Joseph was 90yrs old when he married Mary,the so called mother of your god at age 12...Are u now telling me that ur so called god came to this world illegally
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Kingspin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
mmmustapha: Proudly Muslim, no matter what u hypocrite do u will never tarnish islam image
Even a goat is proud to be one...
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by debbleopto: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: Well,i dont think u know the meaning of bethrotal.it does not mean that the girl will live with the guy...Not that am in support of the so called child marriage,.but,it is still better than child prostitution.

yes just like 419 is better than armed robbery
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pyrrho:
Consent!!!
What consent
Islam doesn't want consents, it has never wanted choice, its has always been about force, and brain-washing.
What do u call marriage between a boy(16yrs) and a gisl(14)Whenever u hear child marriage,what comes to ur head is 'paedophille' huh?.me think u need some education.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: Well,i dont think u know the meaning of bethrotal.it does not mean that the girl will live with the guy...Not that am in support of the so called child marriage,.but,it is still better than child prostitution.
4get it, islam s jst a wicked religion, muslim girls are d worse prostitutes i've ever seen, come to uni abuja and see dem, its a pitious condition

1 Like

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
jude33084:

so if the child attains puberty at age 11 she will given your old smelling bitter stick?

This guys are sick and who is the animal that like that post? angry

Some girls now reach puberty at 8 and 9
These people are crazily Stoopid

3 Likes

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Kingspin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thats y they have more children on street without betroth. They claim the highest population. So children brings children.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
debbleopto:

yes just like 419 is better than armed robbery
Pls mr know all,kindly quote me any law in any part of the world where child marriage is unlawful and pls include the minimum age for marriage..your reply must include christain dominated countries..pls do that asap then we can take it up from there u lil hypocrite.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by debbleopto: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: The prophet never married a child,unless u are telling me that a girl of age between age 17-21 is a child as opposed to the nonsense 6-9 years u guys lie about.Afterall,it is a fact that Joseph was 90yrs old when he married Mary,the so called mother of your god at age 12...Are u now telling me that ur so called god came to this world illegally

you are really disappointing. you have never take time to study your hadiths but been busy reading sport news. all the Islamic scholars agreed to the fact that Aisha the most beloved wife. was bethrothed at six and married at nine. she camie into the prophet house at age nine. Please confirm from El zakky.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: The prophet never married a child,unless u are telling me that a girl of age between age 17-21 is a child as opposed to the nonsense 6-9 years u guys lie about.Afterall,it is a fact that Joseph was 90yrs old when he married Mary,the so called mother of your god at age 12...Are u now telling me that ur so called god came to this world illegally
u er jst an ingrate! Notyn more , dat religion (islam) s evil accept it or leave it very heartless kind of people,
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kai! I pity d future of diz country.......
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: What do u call marriage between a boy(16yrs) and a gisl(14)Whenever u hear child marriage,what comes to ur head is 'paedophille' huh?.me think u need some education.
u need it most, dude!
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by WinkWrld: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Which of the parents will give their daughter or son at a tender age? Parents should be cautioned and enlightened on the dangers of child marriage. I think emphasis should be on the parents because Senate or not, this barbaric attitude is unrepentant amongst the Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: What do u call marriage between a boy(16yrs) and a gisl(14)Whenever u hear child marriage,what comes to ur head is 'paedophille' huh?.me think u need some education.
When I here of child marriage what comes to my head is ur greated profet, sen. Yerima, and dis mr MURIC.
And the above are all paedophiles who wants to continue the culture of giving out there children for marriage.
I'm a fast learner by the way, don't u think?
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: Pls mr know all,kindly quote me any law in any part of the world where child marriage is unlawful and pls include the minimum age for marriage..your reply must include christain dominated countries..pls do that asap then we can take it up from there u lil hypocrite.
i'm sure u aint married, wat are u waiting 4?
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by debbleopto: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: Pls mr know all,kindly quote me any law in any part of the world where child marriage is unlawful and pls include the minimum age for marriage..your reply must include christain dominated countries..pls do that asap then we can take it up from there u lil hypocrite.
Nigeria law law say adulthood start from 18 years. the age of maturity that the individual can take responsibility for himself/ herself. If you go through their laws in Europe even Spain less than 18 is not eligible for marriage.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by enny5: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
I dont seem to understand what is going on here. I thought we were in 2013!!! The 21st century. who does this? When you are meant to be striving to give your daughter the best education u can possibly give, groom her to become a cautious woman of virtue that when she is 35 & married she would still be the envy of all men. Marry? to senator? Nwa oo. These are the things that prevent Nigeria from moving into the era of industrialisation. If you guys dont know, this contributes to underdevelopment.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by jidestar: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
babyosisi:

Some girls now reach puberty at 8 and 9
These people are crazily Stoopid

Don't let anybody use islam to decieve u like that peadophile Asari Dokubo. Islam does not mandate child marriage or a husband taking fur wifes.

So wen we go do our wedding babyosisi? I have already start correcting shit with ur brothers in preparation. No worry i go take money blind both ur parents. wink cheesy
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pyrrho:
Consent!!!
What consent
like gay bishops?..well b4 marriage can occur in islam,the girl must be physically,mentally and psycholologically ready.

1 Like

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Whenever I hear child marriage the greated profet, yerima, and mr MURIC comes to mind.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by enny5: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
From what this minister is saying, it is obvious he has a low level of education, or non at all or he is not enlightened at all. This is y we say the north should go to school. They will not hear.Instead of them to send their children to school and end their era of illiteracy, they are bombing everybody and marrying their 2 years old daughters off to old men with no waist again passing down the illiteracy from generations to generations. Now that he is old and she is young, so when she is getting old, what will he be doing? Wheelchair?
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by gibsonpally: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Islamic organisation by what universal tenets? Vested interest, more like it!
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by enny5: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=Pyrrho][/quote]

You know wat they mean, Stop being sarcastic. .
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ruthia: i'm sure u aint married, wat are u waiting 4?
.Am waiting for u..only if you are 20 and above though.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2013

The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), a Non Government Organisation, has called for tolerance on the controversy concerning child marriage.

Tolerance for a chance to molest underaged girls?
These folks are a bunch of jokers

MURIC’s Director, Ishaq Akintola, made the call in a statement issued on Wednesday in Ibadan.

The statement said that in conformity with the tenets of Islam, age was not part of the conditions which must be met before marriage could be solemnised.

And it had to be a Yoruba Muslim to do this dirty work
Shame on you all and your dirty religious practices

It said that where the bride was a ‘minor’, Islam prescribes protective solemnisation of marriage to shield the bride from abuse.

Why should a moor marry?
When you recognize one one as a minor,doesn't that mean they are below the age if reasoning and consent.
Eediots
Mohammed your prophet married a wife at 6 yrs,played with her accirdng to her own words till she reached 9 and consummated the marriage at 9.so her own puberty was at 9an that is Ok?
God punish you all and grant you the hottest chambers of hell for harming children,excusing and justifying it under whatever guise.

“This means that the girl who is deemed to be of tender age is left untouched by the man until she attains puberty.
Absolute nonsense
Untouched indeed because there us a Muslim gauge that stops a man from sleeping with one one he calls his wife
A child is a child and cannot consent to SE,x
How hard is that to understand.stop marrying them and find you women to marry
Puberty is sometime sat 8 or 9,is tat ripe enough
Perverts.

“Another major condition for child marriage is that the girl herself has the right to repudiate the marriage when she attains maturity if she does not like her spouse.

After she has been prodded and probed and perused and deflowered
Will you give her vrginity and innocent back?
Eediots.

“MURIC believes that honourable and dignifying child marriage is better than child prostitution which is rampant in Nigerian cities and red light zones,’’ it said.

The stoopidity of the century
Does one ill cancel out another
Please tell me one single religion or locality in Nigeria that sanctions child prostitution
Always reasoning through your nyashes

The statement compared the globalisation and promotion of homosexualism, lesbianism and same-sex marriage as a direct challenge to God’s divine order.
Homosexuals and lesbians are adults
Childern of 6 belong in school and their parents houses not marrying off baby girls and sending the boys to do Almajiri
Barbaric people

Why did God put us in the same country with these shameless perverts

1 Like

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by enny5: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
jidestar:

Don't let anybody use islam to decieve u like that peadophile Asari Dokubo. Islam does not mandate child marriage or a husband taking fur wifes.

So wen we go do our wedding babyosisi? I have already start correcting shit with ur brothers in preparation. No worry i go take money blind both ur parents. wink cheesy

But it is u guys that marry ur daughters off at 10yrs old. And keep them caged. You guys need to allow them some space. Give hem a chance to make their own choices and mistakes.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: like gay bishops?..well b4 marriage can occur in islam,the girl must be physically,mentally and psycholologically ready.
What islam are u talking about? The one on mars?
Or the one yerima and mr MURIC represents, I almst forgot ur greated profet.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by gibsonpally: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
enny5: From what this minister is saying, it is obvious he has a low level of education, or non at all or he is not enlightened at all. This is y we say the north should go to school. They will not hear.Instead of them to send their children to school and end their era of illiteracy, they are bombing everybody and marrying their 2 years old daughters off to old men with no waist again passing down the illiteracy from generations to generations. Now that he is old and she is young, so when she is getting old, what will he be doing? Wheelchair?

Your level is also low! Ishaq Akintola the spokesman for Islamic Organisation is hardly a northerner! Take out tribal bigotry in your comments and we will have a better Nigeria
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: like gay bishops?..well b4 marriage can occur in islam,the girl must be physically,mentally and psycholologically ready.
hmm obviously dey ve done it to your youngest sister's dota
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: .Am waiting for u..only if you are 20 and above though.
no wait till i'm 6years old, anu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door / Youth Besiege Abuja, Block Roads Celebrating Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.