Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40866 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by biafranqueen: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Nogen: Igbo sons and daughters, henceforth build those mansions, factories, malls etc back home! Develop ours and stop developing others! My dad fought in the war and he has two huge and solid masions in the East! Vowed never to own a block outside his region! If all can come together, we can achieve it! We are very industrious people too. God bless NDIGBO!!!
iseeeeeeeeee kiss
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Hadesparks: And why are you all promoting what is nt yours,d best 4 all of us here is to work 4 our own.... Pat Utomi do this, Dangote do that,Adenuga dat,na ur family dem be..... U'r all here making gingatic of noises..... One thing some people doesn't understand is that we're all into each other either Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo... Look @ it this way ,in which of these Nigerian states dat we won't see this races living together... All of unah now come here come dey shout,nah pure water abi nah gala unah they sell?

Thats the spirit. We are all a nation. And not one tribe will feel, he is the one feeding rest. Niger deltans dont make noise and Nigeria is surviving on oil money.

Our point is, in Nigeria, all ethnic groups are important. Lets stop racism and tribalism.

I have been arguing on this thread for the past 1hour. It is not because I am a Yoruba man and siding with Yorubas. I am fighting Tribalism. This is one country. Everybody is important. Everybody has the right to land, trade, own shares, properties anywhere.
Nobody is anybody's boss, we are all humans, africans, Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by plainmirror(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2013
AM PROUDLY AN IGBO MAN (NWAFO)
tongue grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Another Igbo company in Lagos

http://www.integratedoilandgas.com/contactus.html

For Igbos, its not just buying and selling, its also about solid investments in the real sector.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
MANY OF THE SMALL TIME MARKET HUSSLERS IN ALABA AND IDUMOTA (ALMOST 100% IGBO MARKETS) ARE YORUBAS

hahahahaha igbos own idumota where they were thrown into the lagoon enmasse years ago? abeg make isale eko boys and mama eko catch you. you and your fellow igbos would end up in another lagoon throwing exercise. hehe
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by jude33084(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2013
plaindealer: Oga suswan, abeg speak for yourself..

Where are you from bro wink
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jobos(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2013
malele:
Way those youroba fools way dey rubbish igbo for here.
Eko ile and dayokunu no be igbo man talk this one oooo.
Wetin they save una be say these fools we have in aso rock no wan put seaport for east.
Anyday seaport enter igbo land, give us only 6years if this ur lagos still fine pass igbo land or generate money more than igbo land, then u know that igbo is a useless tribe.

But come to think of it wetin give igbo mind to dey invest heavily outside there state.
Nobody is denying that fact but yOruba will not call cow broda bc yoruba what eat meat. America used to be nigeria largest buyer of crued oil, there is always alternative. Do not forget online trading will soon take-over physical trading. How relevant will igbo trader be in that to come.
Please tell your leaders to work on your last paragraph b4 calling yoruba fools. Who really is the fool ?

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by LBT: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2013
chino11:
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/the-igbos-have-more-at-stake-in-nigeria/#sthash.zRZoICcz.dpuf
stop posting figures you can substantiate, why not cute other tribes investment rather than that of igbos alone! You said the yorubas lost more in jos than any other tribe which mean they have huge investments but they don't make noise about it likewise the hausas; the igbo. Like making noise and they practise tribalism more than any other tribe in Nigeria; this is what affecting their chances of becoming president in this country because another civil war will be fought. If the igbo continue like this and one of them becomes president.
Are igbo the major ones that patronize igbos businesses? No! So why all these unnecessary comments? If they thing they can hold their own let them all move east and let us see who will suffer.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
Another Igbo company in Lagos

http://www.integratedoilandgas.com/contactus.html

For Igbos, its not just buying and selling, its solid investments

Are you manufacturing oil and gass?

You dig it and Niger delta and come and sell it to us in Lagos. We have many oil companies.
Zenon, Total, Oando, AP and many more.

www.integratedoilandgas.com is here in lagos to make money. Land of milk and honey.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Arysexy(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

So what do Igbos in Lagos gain from Lagos? We employ ourselves, we pay you tax and other levies, we employ you, we build mansions and rent to you. What are you doing for Igbos?

Wot they are doing to us in return are

1. Jealousy

2. Resolve not to rent house to us, (in defiance, we decide to buy up nd build, then turn them landlords to tenants)

3. Rant "omo ibo" when they see u,(we ignore the name calling and make them more angry by our success n huzzling)

4. Resolve not to employ qualified igbos, we counter them by starting up small scale businesses that grows and employ yoruba touts in container offloading and their big nyash sisters as sales girl.

5. They unleash "omonile" and "baba oloja" on our structures nd businesses, we give them peanuts but recover our money back by increasing selling price.

6. They demolish our shops out of jealousy n build new shops to be rented to yorubas, we use our yoruba surrogate friend names to buy back the shops and change ownership later to their suprise and amazement.

7. They deport igbo husslers that decide t=not to go crime way in the middle of the night due to their cowardly nature, we enter ekene dili chukckwu bus at the point of landing back to base. Na them go tire.

8. They shout "go back to ur village" as if those from ekiti, oyo, ogun, ondo, osun came from cities, we ignore them n concentrate on our money making skill n repatriate our incomes home. Shebi "Awo" fought for 1 LIEGERIA?

Wetin igbo man don suffer in d hand of this people no fit enter this page if i continue, but na them go tire, we no go comot for lagos wey every Liegerian put hand take develop, na their plan. Cowards die 100 times before their death. If u cant stand the competition we brought into lagos pack ur things and go to ekiti, we r here to enjoy 1 LIEGERIA! no Lazy coward can push us out!

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by jude33084(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2013
girliegal:

hahahahaha igbos own idumota where they were thrown into the lagoon enmasse years ago? abeg make isale eko boys and mama eko catch you. you and your fellow igbos would end up in another lagoon throwing exercise. hehe

Remove igbos from Idumota and tell us what will be left there? wink

FYI I am not an Igbo and will never be smiley
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by tintingz(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Ibos are working for Yorubas...but they can't work for their own land... Ironic cheesy
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2013
Arysexy:

Wot they are doing to us in return are

1. Jealousy

2. Resolve not to rent house to us, (in defiance, we decide to buy up nd build, then turn them landlords to tenants)

3. Rant "omo ibo" when they see u,(we ignore the name calling and make them more angry by our success n huzzling)

4. Resolve not to employ qualified igbos, we counter them by starting up small scale businesses that grows and employ yoruba touts in container offloading and their big nyash sisters as sales girl.

5. They unleash "omonile" and "baba oloja" on our structures nd businesses, we give them peanuts but recover our money back by increasing selling price.

6. They demolish our shops out of jealousy n build new shops to be rented to yorubas, we use our yoruba surrogate friend names to buy back the shops and change ownership later to their suprise and amazement.

7. They deport igbo husslers that decide t=not to go crime way in the middle of the night due to their cowardly nature, we enter ekene dili chukckwu bus at the point of landing back to base. Na them go tire.

8. They shout "go back to ur village" as if those from ekiti, oyo, ogun, ondo, osun came from cities, we ignore them n concentrate on our money making skill n repatriate our incomes home. Shebi "Awo" fought for 1 LIEGERIA?

Wetin igbo man don suffer in d hand of this people no fit enter this page if i continue, but na them go tire, we no go comot for lagos wey every Liegerian put hand take develop, na their plan. Cowards die 100 times before their death. If u cant stand the competition we brought into lagos pack ur things and go to ekiti, we r here to enjoy 1 LIEGERIA! no Lazy coward can push us out!

Stop crying chineke me. Call on Moses, let Moses Ojukwu come and take you from the land of sufferness to biafra. Jews of Africa.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2013
ABC ORJIAKOR

SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company, IKOYI
http://www.seplatpetroleum.com/board.htm
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2013
tintingz: Ibos are working for Yorubas...but they can't work for their own land... Ironic cheesy

Working for you how? We employ you and pay you salaries to feed you families

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2013
drake2005:

Bro, you need to take Diovan to calm your blood pressure down, Gee! What's it about Igbos that is giving you sleepless night? Ugly as$s son of a bit$ch. Dirty people. Get out from here. Sub human with your black ass weak, flimsy decrepit yoruba body. Don't let my beautiful Igbo girlfriend Coldcuck your weak ass.
he just made a valid point and you have nothing else to say but insult him.
i sorry for u
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by tintingz(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2013
jude33084:

Remove igbos from Idumota and tell us what will be left there? wink

FYI I am not an Igbo and will never be smiley
There will be no fraudulent grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2013
tintingz: There will be no fraudulent grin

Idumota is a core Eko. Look for somewhere else. You people are many in Oshodi not in Idumota.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Eddy Martins Egwuenu

Source: Banking

A former bank chief, Egwuenu is the second largest individual shareholder of the Zenith Bank Group. His 1.5% stake in Zenith Bank alone is worth about $60 million.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by jude33084(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Thats the spirit. We are all a nation. And not one tribe will feel, he is the one feeding rest. Niger deltans dont make noise and Nigeria is surviving on oil money.

Our point is, in Nigeria, all ethnic groups are important. Lets stop racism and tribalism.

I have been arguing on this thread for the past 1hour. It is not because I am a Yoruba man and siding with Yorubas. I am fighting Tribalism. This is one country. Everybody is important. Everybody has the right to land, trade, own shares, properties anywhere.

Thank God a yoruba ♏ãn is fighting against tribalism smiley
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by jude33084(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2013
tintingz: There will be no fraudulent grin

grin that part is true grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Arysexy(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Idumota is a core Eko. Look for somewhere else. You people are many in Oshodi not in Idumota.

We are not talking of fish nd crayfish sellers in idumota, those that control container loads of fabrics there are who?

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by tintingz(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Working for you how? We employ you and pay you salaries to feed you families
no no... The Yorubas accommodate you ibos to their land for you people to live like humans... Ladipo, alaba to name the few are where ibos work for yorubas smiley
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jobos(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2013
LBT: stop posting figures you can substantiate, why not cute other tribes investment rather than that of igbos alone! You said the yorubas lost more in jos than any other tribe which mean they have huge investments but they don't make noise about it likewise the hausas; the igbo. Like making noise and they practise tribalism more than any other tribe in Nigeria; this is what affecting their chances of becoming president in this country because another civil war will be fought. If the igbo continue like this and one of them becomes president.
Are igbo the major ones that patronize igbos businesses? No! So why all these unnecessary comments? If they thing they can hold their own let them all move east and let us see who will suffer.
Thank you for the truth, suswan is politically deceiving igbo, buyer makes market not sellers. Non-igbo can hardly get land to buy in igbo land but for rent. How will igbo land develop, isrealite are the jews that develop america.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by jude33084(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Arysexy:

We are not talking of fish nd crayfish sellers in idumota, those that control container loads of fabrics there are who?

Hahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make una no use laff faint ♍e τhis morning o grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Hadesparks(f): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2013
Omo-Yoruba all these companies u mentioned are they ur family members own or what.... @ others all this shouting does nt worth our strenght, for instance let all d ethnics group in Nigeria segregate today by God we all won't survive it, igbos' are shouting oil oil,hausas' q shouting food food, yorubas' education education.... Mind you everything depemds on each other..... N every states in Nigeria are blessed with different mineral resources it's up to the people we call our leaders to stand up and develop it..... We nw come here n start e-war.... It doesn't worth it brothers n sisters....
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by OneNaira6: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

He thinks he's fighting against tribalism? ROTFL. So in other words, you are fighting yourself. Wow. Lol
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Blackvampire(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Am from delta..but to be honest u igbos are too arrogant and boastful..n will always be claimin right in another mans land..no wonder u are being persecuted wen ever their is crisis....infact all world even knows ur cunning ways..
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jobos(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2013
jude33084:

Yorubas has always being victim of tribalism , bc of pride you hardly find a yoruba man helping his felow triba man to pposition since they believe in merit.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2013
jude33084:

I know you still hate my post. Yorubas are accomodating, that is why you are in Lagos in the first instance. Do you like the way Ghanians are closing your shops?

When we talk about tribalism. Yorubas are the list. Yorubas can marry hausas, marry ibos, accomodate fulanis. Can Igbo marry hausa.

Religiously we are liberal. You know what I am talking about but tribalism has clouded your sense of judgement.

My father is a christian, mother muslim, I am a christian, my bros are muslim. You can never see that in Igbo. Tribalism is not in Yoruba culture. If the whole world emulate us. There wont be religion alqaida/taliban, terrorism issue.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by basilo101: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

did i jst hear u say dat Niger delta dont make noise? Ppl who took arms against FG? And r currently enjoying amnesty moni, oversea training etc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.