Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40872 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
AjCityOne:

See animal and delusional talk. If I go people has so much money and investment how come non is featured in the fortune magazine billionaire list. Last time in checked we got 2 Yoruba's and 1 Hausa man. Oh I forget, kidnapping, fake drug, swallowing of drugs overseas through MMA, ritual killing doesn't get you to that list. You claimed to have so much investment in all part of Nigeria and yet your region still looked like a dump site full of red mud. make una save this drama for ignorant we no know wetin investment mean.

those ppl esp yorubas in d forbes list are d first class criminals covered by d govt policies.

Wen my kind of person becomes a president, they wont even be among d richest in their LGA.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aigbofa:

The commercial properties in Lagos are still in the hands of Yoruba and that is why you have the Babalojas and Iyalojas looking over you.

The chains are definitely coming and the clannish egoistic sole traders cannot stop them.

what about channelling all that energy into creating sectors that will put yorubas on a good pedestal for once, other than doing all u can to pull down those God has blest.

Negative energy u d1mwits possess

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
peppy luv: winksayin what makes u feel good hh? Nice 1 but better to marry a spare parts dealer than a molester who will be sleeping with my daughters!
The last time I checked d list of areas d police released which is d hot spots for ritualists was in d western states!!
The biggest marijuana plantations are in the west!!

Yorubas were kidnapping Igbos in lagos( it was on this forum last mnth,dnt hv time to upload jst to prove a well knw fact to u)!
The FBI most wanted list of Nigerian drug dealers were yerobas(stil on this forum)

Fraudsters(yahoo) are yerobas!

Highest number of divorce,adultery,polygamy and wife battering (a man killed his wife for havin only female kids,the well knwn case of d banker that killed his wife,still on this forum)are yerobas.

The group that cried out abt been marginalised are yerobas.

those who will cheat u in business evn when they contributed little or nothing(accordin to a hausa man and ss man)are yerobas

Dirty set of pple both the rich and poor are yerobas(male corpers object to yeroba grls bein a welfare director cuz she wil b incharge of cooking if there is an occasion,one of d Igala boys said they are dirty and dnt wash their pant grin)

Wicked and jealous friends,back stabbers and thieves(meanwhl a yeroba grl was caught stealing in wuse market last week and d last it hapnd in Banex plaza it was stil an Yoruba grl,kpokpo bis grls,imust belong grin)
Mennnnnn da list is endless!
But to spice it up*cuz its good to always leave d stage when d ovation is high* wink grin highest number of bleachers(fanta face,coke body,shamefully d men are leading eg Omo T's husband,Alao or wateva his stupid name is undecidedetc)Most ugly looking set of pple with a pics proof below,omo yeroba grin

[color=#990000][/color]

now, i understand where their jealousy comes from.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by asagal(f): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
nedu666: STUPID ONCE AGAIN STUPID WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS SATISTICS. IF IBOS OWN THIS MUCH THEN WHAT DO THE REST OF NIGERIA OWN. THINK NDI IBO THINK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IBOS OWN THIS MUCH IN BENUE OF ALL PLACES. HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL CUSTOMER DEPOSIT IN BANKS, HABA MY PEOPLE ARE TOO BOASTFUL. HAVING BEEN TO MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA I CAN CONFIDENTLY DISPUTE THESE FIGURES. THERE IS NO WAY THE IGBOS IN ALL NOTHERN STATE ARE UP TO ONE MILLION UNLESS THEY RESIDE IN THE BUSH. ALSO THERE IS NO WAY ALL THERE ASSETS TRADING, BUILDING, MANUFT IS UP TO ONE BILLION DOLLARS. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.
u tink we mst marry 4 wives lik u pple..Its a blessin n we r progressn.
Go hang urslf if u knt acpt a plain n visible truth..
Greetins Ndigbo!!!

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ugliest human beings on planet earth--yeroba
The actress that had 2 fathers for one child--yerba
The one that accused dino meleye and he denied her--yeroba
The ladies that were caught stealing in banex abj--yeroba
The corper f^cking all the gbagyi boys/men--yeroba(her excuse:evn thou am a xtian I can marry a muslim,its allowed in my place*smh*)anyway I wil b hapi if any of those men marry her cus u that is calin her ur yeroba sis wil take off at d site of her! Evn as a make up artist I stil cudnt transform her undecided

My nebor here in asokoro,a married woman wit 4kids,rides her husband and has slept wit half of abj politicians-yeroba!
Drug dealing actress and ritualist,all for fame and supremacy in a dead movie industry--yeroba aka yolywood grin
Ladies willing to marry as 10th wife and divorce after 6mnths--yeroba
Ladies who can wear one pant in 2days-yeroba(my room mate then in schl unibuja,her excuse:I used panty liners yestday*wtf* undecided)
Ladies who kp their environment stinking and dirty-yeroba(when posted to our PPA's,I got to d lodge and cudnt stand d dirty sight,mind u 2 of ur yeroba sisters were living there wit other 4guys but they cudnt kp d compound and kitchen clean. But since I came in,al d boys shout evryday is 'finally breath of fresh air'grin)

Ladies who can't cook--yeroba(those corpers cook stew wit red oil seperatly,white okro seperatly then mix it while eating wit amala*ewwwwww cry disgusting*

Ladies who go for runs in the night,come back in the monin and start speaking in tongues*lol* grin-yeroba(exactly wat my room mate was doin then,al I do is look at her and smh ,hypocrites bt I didn't blame her afta al her pastor said self service is not a sin!so 4 her goin beyond that and ask 4 4gvness later isn't a sin also! undecided

Yoruba man,d list is endless
So open ur gutters and rant 1,2...go (lousy yeroba man,PIG am sure u r bleaching!) tongue
2mch:

Oh, you are in Abuja? You still refuse to stay at home. No wonder this si*t pepper you. Foreign investors have fled from SE because of their destructive behavior. You want to import it to Lag. Make we catch una. Now foreign investors are afraid with the recent kidnappings in Lagos. Una no dey tire? Why dont you advice yourselves on how to be human in your monthly meetings. Ugly Yoruba babes? The ugliest yoruba babe is finer that your finest. This is a fact that has been proven over and over again. i love my Yoruba women. At least they dont have to prostitute all over Lagos (married or single) or strip in strip clubs to eat. They have dignity. Something no woman in your lineage understands. So never compare yourself with Yoruba women again.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by unmask: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
all these amounts in lagos and abuja, it beats me why these statisticians always exclude eastern states from their statistics or dont igbos invest in the east? If they dont why?.....if Igbos are traders and are making so much from trading, it is because pple are buying....if at a point they stop buying, then what happens.....as for igbo president...charity begins at home....show us an igbo leader that can do it in the east and see if we won't better the person in other parts of the country.....like I said earlier a trader only thrives as long as he is selling
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by bootlegaz: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Visit Harvard Business school, Ndigbo run things. We took our entrepreneur spirit to the United States, and are ripping from the technology business. Chinedu Echeruo is a living testimony. Go Hard or Go home.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by bootlegaz: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
unmask: all these amounts in lagos and abuja, it beats me why these statisticians always exclude eastern states from their statistics or dont igbos invest in the east? If they dont why?.....if Igbos are traders and are making so much from trading, it is because pple are buying....if at a point they stop buying, then what happens.....as for igbo president...charity begins at home....show us an igbo leader that can do it in the east and see if we won't better the person in other parts of the country.....like I said earlier a trader only thrives as long as he is selling
Chinese are traders yet they were not affected by global melt down of 2008. Use your brain sir. Country's rely on commerce which trade is part of.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 2mch(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
peppy luv: Ugliest human beings on planet earth--yeroba
The corper f^cking all the gbagyi boys/men--yeroba(her excuse:evn thou am a xtian I can marry a muslim,its allowed in my place*smh*)anyway I wil b hapi if any of those men marry her cus u that is calin her ur yeroba sis wil take off at d site of her! Evn as a make up artist I stil cudnt transform her undecided

My nebor here in asokoro,a married woman wit 4kids,rides her husband and has slept wit half of abj politicians-yeroba!
Drug dealing actress and ritualist,all for fame and supremacy in a dead movie industry--yeroba aka yolywood grin
Ladies who can wear one pant in 2days-yeroba(my room mate then in schl unibuja,her excuse:I used panty liners yestday*wtf* undecided)
Ladies who kp their environment stinking and dirty-yeroba(when posted to our PPA's,I got to d lodge and cudnt stand d dirty sight,mind u 2 of ur yeroba sisters were living there wit other 4guys but they cudnt kp d compound and kitchen clean. But since I came in,al d boys shout evryday is 'finally breath of fresh air'grin)

Ladies who can't cook--yeroba(those corpers cook stew wit red oil seperatly,white okro seperatly then mix it while eating wit amala*ewwwwww cry disgusting*

Ladies who go for runs in the night,come back in the monin and start speaking in tongues*lol* grin-yeroba(exactly wat my room mate was doin then,al I do is look at her and smh ,hypocrites bt I didn't blame her afta al her pastor said self service is not a sin!so 4 her goin beyond that and ask 4 4gvness later isn't a sin also! undecided

So open ur gutters and rant 1,2...go (lousy yeroba man,PIG am sure u r bleaching!) tongue

You are already typing like a mad person. I hear mental illness is rampant with your kind. No wonder we see a high level of hatred on this forum. It is mental or spiritual. You are typing like a cursed person, no head or tail.SMH
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Here is that pics of u high on 'ur usual' cuz ur father owns a farm 4 it grin grin grin
2mch:

You are already typing like a mad person. I hear mental illness is rampant with your kind. No wonder we see a high level of hatred on this forum. It is mental or spiritual. You are typing like a cursed person, no head or tail.SMH

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ebankole: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2013

greetingz Oodua
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Geezy4real(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tell 'em ooo.....dey dnt kw!!! Sweetest of it al - dis is cumin 4rm a non-Igbo man b4 ya'll Igbo h8rs 'ld begin 2 cry 'ethnic bigotry'.....nice job well done Bros. Suswam.....d TRUTH & nothin but it wld set us al FREE!!! #PROUDLY IGBO

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Geezy4real(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tell 'em ooo.....dey dnt kw!!! Sweetest of it al - dis is cumin 4rm a non-Igbo man b4 ya'll Igbo h8rs 'ld begin 2 cry 'ethnic bigotry'.....nice job well done Bros. Suswam.....d TRUTH & nothin but it wld set us al FREE!!! #PROUDLY IGBO ;-)
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Geezy4real(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tell 'em ooo.....dey dnt know!!! Sweetest of it all - dis is cumin 4rm a non-Igbo man b4 ya'll Igbo h8rs 'ld begin 2 cry 'ethnic bigotry'.....nice job well done Bros. Suswam.....d TRUTH & nothin but it wld set us all FREE!!! #PROUDLY IGBO ;-)
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

what about channelling all that energy into creating sectors that will put yorubas on a good pedestal for once, other than doing all u can to pull down those God has blest.

Negative energy u d1mwits possess

I can see how your positive energy is helping you in Malaysia, Kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
Flat headed dunce.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2013

can you please type in English. Thank you.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by mrvictor: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Point of correction!
IT IS SPELT & PRONOUNCED [size=15pt]"IGBO" NOT "IBO". [/size]
Abeg, no spoil the name. Be original!
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ajanaku2(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2013

See venomous loathing!

A Yoruba Nigger probably deflowered this B!tch and broke her heart!
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by xtgozie(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
muktarl: suswan is one sided. he forgot to record that hausa fulanis are great merchants. economically and commercially the north is very relevant. i will release more infor
Nomads have developed even where they live ? You are over biased. I stay with the igbos on this.
I see this simple truth might kill You this night in your sleep

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by tomakint: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Only a mad Nigerian will ignore the Igbos, yes Suswam was 100% correct on this one! This is one of the reasons why I always RESPECT the Igbos (dogged spirit especially in the area of commerce)!

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ebankole: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
tomakint: Only a mad Nigerian will ignore the Igbos, yes Suswam was 100% correct on this one! This is one of the reasons why I always RESPECT the Igbos (dogged spirit especially in the area of commerce)!

u ar entitle to ur opinion-&pls dont force it or any.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by olugbengak4(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2013
allow igbos and naija will be traded,kidnaped,robbed,rittualised,and lots more
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Funjosh(m): 1:21am On Aug 02, 2013
This is a post that shouldnt have gotten to front page at all.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by madridsta007(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2013
Funjosh: This is a post that shouldnt have gotten to front page at all.

Truth somehow unearths itself. Somehow.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Ugosample(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2013
Can anyone tell me any country or region that developed without "foreigners"? My take is... Let host and settler live in peace. It's for mutual benefit.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by elohorayodele: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Wen it coms to workin population u av 2 gv it 2 d yorubas, de can go plenty sch n lk 2 b employees. Wen it cms to entrepreneurs n bizness igbos rule d country, de rule d commerce,shippin,transport n import biz
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by remedy81(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2013
True talk! The igbos are industrious people A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ they are everywhere all over the woRld. Go to china,japan,taiwan,dubai,india,sA,london,malaysia,ghana,cameroun,togo,canada etc Everywhere around the world you will see an igbo man with that industRious spirit to survive in a land far from his home! I love the igbos because only a peaceful person can travel an invest millions of money in a place where he is seen as a stranger! The igbo man does dat because he is not a trouble A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ willl not do anything that will ruin his investments! I beliv in the saying that igbo man is everywhere around d globe A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ anywhere you can't find an igbo man existing,that means that place or land is a caused land A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ does'nt worth living in! Let's give the igbo's a chance to rule us in Nigeria to see if we can achieve what we have been unable to achieve for 50yrs now in the hands of the northerners as our leaders! I pray in 2015 the power should'nt go to north again rather south east

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Saladin1: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
kokosheen: "Mr. CLEMENT UDEGBE, a lawyer, wrote from Lagos"..
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/the-igbos-have-more-at-stake-in-nigeria/#
grin grin grin grin grin

The mere mention of N300 Trillion, N600 Trillion like pure water wraps really got me…
Haba, N300 Trillion is nearly $2 Trillion dollars na!!!
Like it’s said, if you tell a lie long enough, you end up believing it.
it is a well known fact that the igbo are the most prosperous ethnic group in the country because of there emphasis on individual prosperity but the inflated figures just make a joke of the article itself. The igbos likes bragging about how important they are to Nigeria but they fail to realise they are the ones who needs the rest of the country the most. If there so called Biafra state comes to be they will lose access to the largest market in Africa and with it there entire investment and discrimination as regards to establishing business outside of biafra and possible xenophobia even port harcourt won't be theirs and they may end up landlocked with no access to port, again there rulers are self serving with an attitude of every man for himself. The end of Nigeria will be detrimental to the ibo cause.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by REVOLUTNIS: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
It was fear and envy of Ibos that led to the civil war. God Bless Igbo Man

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by FAMedia: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by FAMedia: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Saladin1: it is a well known fact that the igbo are the most prosperous ethnic group in the country because of there emphasis on individual prosperity but the inflated figures just make a joke of the article itself. The igbos likes bragging about how important they are to Nigeria but they fail to realise they are the ones who needs the rest of the country the most. If there so called Biafra state comes to be they will lose access to the largest market in Africa and with it there entire investment and discrimination as regards to establishing business outside of biafra and possible xenophobia even port harcourt won't be theirs and they may end up landlocked with no access to port, again there rulers are self serving with an attitude of every man for himself. The end of Nigeria will be detrimental to the ibo cause.

there is the river Niger from the Ocean.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by SailorXY: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
FAMedia:

Ibos are fools
No ethnic group in Nigeria is spelt like that tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Edo Speaker, Okiye, Six Others Formally Defect To PDP / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75