Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40933 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by chino24: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aigbofa:

LMAO! You must think you are dealing with dummies right? At least in the South West of Nigeria, it takes only a few well organized retail chains to send most of you back to the village. We can send you all back to your villages without actually putting you in a bus.
It is too easy and you don't want to make Yoruba your enemies, we are far too smart for you.

What are you still waiting for to roll out those chains..? igbos are presently running you guys out of lagos, buying up everywhere, turning you guys into tenants and area boys on your own soil. Most of yuruba people are inside more parks..shouting 'owo da....owo da'

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
metroguy2: The Igbos are Nigeria's Jewish Isrealites.The political misdirection of Nigeria started with the satanic slaughtering of the Igbos during the Civil War(even though the igbos were not too innocent).The inability of MKO to properly address the 'Igbo Question' led to the creation of association of better Nigerians who were partly instrumental in the annulment of june12 Election of 1993. The ()s killing of the Igbos in the North orchestrated the Poverty in the North. Now Fashola wants to join the queue. lets see how this one plays out in the end

Ibos had no problems with Yoruba, and got along with them during the military rule when Nigeria was in total chaos. And we know you thrive a lot better in such chaotic environments. What Fashola and other SW governors are trying to do is restore some orderliness to a very disorganized system and you don't like it. It is not conducive to your lifestyle.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Balkan(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aigbofa:

LMAO! You must think you are dealing with dummies right? At least in the South West of Nigeria, it takes only a few well organized retail chains to send most of you back to the village. We can send you all back to your villages without actually putting you in a bus.
It is too easy and you don't want to make Yoruba your enemies, we are far too smart for you.
every igboman see an oil soup man as a dreg of humanity. We see you guys as chaffs. You guys are dimwit. That is why no pure igbo will want make babies with an oil soup lady.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by nrdgeek: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
XOCONOCHCO: We are not bragging here,what is being said is the truth. Where are the koras you talk about? In this current dispensation the igbos have taken their roles thereby establishing their ingenuity and acumen to posterity. Nigeria's economy is improving. who do you think is fuelling it? Our Problem here is the gross hatred and jealousy exhibited by a 'go back to your village' tribe against another tribe and if these people think igbos will run and leave billions behind then it is clear the SW people are wallowin in self delusion....

Omo Yoruba ni mi, I'm proud to be a full blooded Yoruba man. This however does not make me see facts and ignore them. The truth, by nature, "is" and will be whether we choose to ignore it or not. Igbo's are very good business men, but this does not mean other tribes aren't any good. The Igbo's have been the better (as it stands now), the better at trading to be precise. Trading is the most visible of "businesses" in Nigeria for which Igbo's are notorious. But Nigeria's economy is not anchored on trading alone. Neither is it singularly trading that fuels Nigeria's economy, we all know that oil & gas MOSTLY powers Nigeria's growth!

As a Yoruba, I like and appreciate the business sagacity of Ndi Igbo. I try as much as is possible not to be sentimental or tribalistic in my reasoning, that's why I say, you never know, the next century might belong to the Niger deltans. But be ye warned, the Igbo's are not the be all and end all of business or the economy. The times are changing, thousands of all these trade businesses could be replaced by just one retail chain jointly owned with foreign corporations!

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
chino24:

What are you still waiting for to roll out those chains..? igbos are presently running you guys out of lagos, buying up everywhere, turning you guys into tenants and area boys on you own soil. Most of yuruba people are inside more parks..shouting 'owo da....owo da'

The commercial properties in Lagos are still in the hands of Yoruba and that is why you have the Babalojas and Iyalojas looking over you.

The chains are definitely coming and the clannish egoistic sole traders cannot stop them.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Balkan: every igboman see an oil soup man as a dreg of humanity. We see you guys as chaffs. You guys are dimwit. That is why no pure igbo will want make babies with an oil soup lady.

You will do yourself a lot of good by acquiring a piece of land to grow cassava in the SE, you will need it. Trust me.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ignis: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Am Proud to be an Igbo Man....

Biafran republic, here we come...

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by SailorXY: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
I honestly wouldn't invest up to half of my wealth outside Igboland in Nigeria. I don't know why all these billions are planted where they can just evaporate any minute? angry

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]Hmmmmmmmm d last time I checked,OPC was crying out abt yeroba marginalisation whch according to them ,it evn started since d time of OBJ(west)
increased in the time of yaradua(north)

and got worse in GEJ(southsouth)!

that is to say that when its an Igbo man,na die 4 una*lol grin

sanusi dislikes yerobas,said they r d prblm of Nigeria.

Hausas call u fake muslims cuz of ur cowardise runnin from one religion to another(in core north they dnt pray with the yerobas).*born and raised in kano,I knw better and each time u laugh at Igbos bein killed by bokoharm,I smh 4 u cuz all yeroba muslims and other tribes live in sabon gari

all non yerobas guys I knw said they can't date or marry a yeroba lady and sincerly those guys are non Igbos mostly minority group u think they love you!lol

U must be high on ur body odour! go take a shower!
wink
St_Black:

OK put aside the howling like a monkey.

Which tribe suffers discrimination most in Nigeria?...(this is where i ll get u )

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by UyiIredia(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
peppy luv: grin grin are u sure? Ok let me tel u a story:I am presently a corper(batch c)in a remote village in nasarawa
We had a case btwn some corpers nd some village boys.corpers had a plan on hw to deal with them and get them arrested cuz they were threatening d lives of those corpers but we got the shock of our lives when we discoverd our plan was sabotaged by a corper!lo and behold it was a yeroba boy! O boy see beating!
my zonal inspector said she wasn't suprised that it was a yeroba that betrayed us cuz its typical of them and mind u she isn't hausa bt a minor group in taraba!

She said "God forgive me,am not tribalistic but I dnt like those pple,nobody does and I can't stand them that's y I dnt work with them.my LI who is yeroba man from kogi said but Ma am wit u and she replied saying"sincerly al my life,u r d 1st yeroba man am seeing differently"(sincerly speaking my LI is diff,vry industrious and encouraged us to farm which 80% of d
Igbo corpers and only 1 yeroba boy did.)

Each time we are donating or paying for somtin,at d end evn after d dead line some pple will be owing and my LI wil say I knw its my yeroba pple!and sincerly they r d ones!
So my dear ur tribe has been marked by cowardice!molestaion(incest)!,fraud(yahoo),armed robbery(which is constant on lagos ibadan express)laziness!....

Lol u say fulanis hate us? Who them like or the farmers they v bn kiling r they Igbos or u v nt heard of their constant nasarawa,benue and ekiti massacre?

and hausas hate us? Sori I was born in kano and an Hausa man(sincerly 90%of them are honest in business) prefers to work with an Igbo man cuz they r industrious and wud yield more profits unlike a yeroba who they see not to be straight forward,lousy and lazy!
They only work with yeroba muslims! Fact!

Well a friend of mine shares your sentiments but the fact is each tribe has its good and bads so generalizations can or actually mislead.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 2mch(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yes, we have seen their economics in Lagos. Fake drugs, fake spare parts which leads to the deaths of thousands. Substandard movies and kidnapping. We dont want again. Suswam can create an enabling environment for them. We only want professionals or people with genuine business ventures. Not killers. grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Arsenate(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lol, all these ibos with their inferiority complex self, hehehehe. You don't need to scream to whole world that you're proud to be ibo. Who isn't proud of their heritage in Nigeria?
Kai, inferiority complex dey really wound these my ibo brothers.
Make una carry go sha, na una own Nigeria...sorry na una own Africa self. Hehehe
(Why anyone is even taking these clowns serious is beyond me)
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by FSU: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Different people cannot be saying the same thing and it not be valid
El Rufai
ACN
Suswam
Yoruba people who know better
Igbos themselves

There is no smoke without fire

I hope that next census will have ethnicity data collection in it.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]Hmmmmmmmm d last time I checked,OPC was crying out abt yeroba marginalisation whch according to them ,it evn started since d time of OBJ(west)
increased in the time of yaradua(north)

and got worse in GEJ(southsouth)!

*that is to say that when its an Igbo man,na die 4 una*lol grin

sanusi dislikes yerobas,said they r d prblm of Nigeria.

Hausas call u fake muslims cuz of ur cowardise runnin from one religion to another(in core north they dnt pray with the yerobas).*born and raised in kano,I knw better and each time u laugh at Igbos bein killed by bokoharm,I smh 4 u cuz all yeroba muslims and other tribes live in sabon gari

all non yerobas guys I knw said they can't date or marry a yeroba lady and sincerly those guys are non Igbos mostly minority group u think they love you!lol

U must be high on ur body odour! go take a shower!
wink
St_Black:

OK put aside the howling like a monkey.

Which tribe suffers discrimination most in Nigeria?...(this is where i ll get u )
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Cathydera(f): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Proudly Igbo babe

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by TabletMan: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
St_Black:
Here is my fact:
IF fashola values igbos as important, he wont have packed them like sardines back to their caves.
e.g
U patronized me for years, all of a sudden, i just TOLD TO UR FACE : " u are a nonentity, pls stop patronizing me. i dont know where your fathers come from".
my nwanne, how will u feel? Wont you feel like holding live wire? grin

THATS JUST A CLASSIC example of what Fash did.

....Get ma point? wink

www.nairaland.com/1378756/massob-aka-ikenga-condemn-deportation-igbos/2#17148101
Those people that are been deported from lagos to onitsha are not only igbo people, lasg also deported yoruba and binis but hausa people have the large number of figures among those who are been deported... I witness the event... But for your info those people were sent back to lagos that very day because massob coordinate some money And charter a chisco bus for them... Fashola should stop sending hausa and yoruba beggars to osha cos we don't harbour beggars.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by onahc(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve ibossssssss

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
winksayin what makes u feel good hh? Nice 1 but better to marry a spare parts dealer than a molester who will be sleeping with my daughters!
The last time I checked d list of areas d police released which is d hot spots for ritualists was in d western states!!
The biggest marijuana plantations are in the west!!

Yorubas were kidnapping Igbos in lagos( it was on this forum last mnth,dnt hv time to upload jst to prove a well knw fact to u)!
The FBI most wanted list of Nigerian drug dealers were yerobas(stil on this forum)

Fraudsters(yahoo) are yerobas!

Highest number of divorce,adultery,polygamy and wife battering (a man killed his wife for havin only female kids,the well knwn case of d banker that killed his wife,still on this forum)are yerobas.

The group that cried out abt been marginalised are yerobas.

those who will cheat u in business evn when they contributed little or nothing(accordin to a hausa man and ss man)are yerobas

Dirty set of pple both the rich and poor are yerobas(male corpers object to yeroba grls bein a welfare director cuz she wil b incharge of cooking if there is an occasion,one of d Igala boys said they are dirty and dnt wash their pant grin)

Wicked and jealous friends,back stabbers and thieves(meanwhl a yeroba grl was caught stealing in wuse market last week and d last it hapnd in Banex plaza it was stil an Yoruba grl,kpokpo bis grls,imust belong grin)
Mennnnnn da list is endless!
But to spice it up*cuz its good to always leave d stage when d ovation is high* wink grin highest number of bleachers(fanta face,coke body,shamefully d men are leading eg Omo T's husband,Alao or wateva his stupid name is undecidedetc)Most ugly looking set of pple with a pics proof below,omo yeroba grin

2mch: Yes, we have seen their economics in Lagos. Fake drugs, fake spare parts which leads to the deaths of thousands. Substandard movies and kidnapping. We dont want again. Suswam can create an enabling environment for them. We only want professionals or people with genuine business ventures. Not killers. grin

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
winksayin what makes u feel good hh? Nice 1 but better to marry a spare parts dealer than a molester who will be sleeping with my daughters!
The last time I checked d list of areas d police released which is d hot spots for ritualists was in d western states!!

Yorubas were kidnapping Igbos in lagos( it was on this forum last mnth,dnt hv time to upload jst to prove a well knw fact to u)!
The FBI most wanted list of Nigerian drug dealers were yerobas(stil on this forum)

Highest number of divorce,adultery,polygamy and wife battering (a man killed his wife for havin only female kids,the well knwn case of d banker that killed his wife,still on this forum)are yerobas.

those who will cheat u in business evn when they contributed little or nothing(accordin to a hausa man and ss man)are yerobas

Dirty set of pple both the rich and poor are yerobas(male corpers object to yeroba grls bein a welfare director cuz she wil b incharge of cooking if there is an occasion,one of d Igala boys said they are dirty and dnt wash their pant grin)

Wicked and jealous friends,back stabbers and thieves(meanwhl a yeroba grl was caught stealing in wuse market last week and d last it hapnd in Banex plaza it was stil an Yoruba grl,kpokpo bis grls,imust belong grin)
But to spice it up*cuz its good to always leave d stage when d ovation is high* wink grin highest number of bleachers(fanta face,coke body,shamefully d men are leading eg Omo T's husband,Alao or wateva his stupid name is undecidedetc)Most ugly looking set of pple with a pics proof below,omo yeroba grin

2mch: Yes, we have seen their economics in Lagos. Fake drugs, fake spare parts which leads to the deaths of thousands. Substandard movies and kidnapping. We dont want again. Suswam can create an enabling environment for them. We only want professionals or people with genuine business ventures. Not killers. grin
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Arcard(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
It is true buh am nt hapi cuz my ppl d igbos ar foolish, go to south east theres notin there at al to compare to oda regions, thats y i luv nnewi pple fo remembering thre homeland.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by madridsta007(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
muktarl: suswan is one sided. he forgot to record that hausa fulanis are great merchants. economically and commercially the north is very relevant. i will release more infor

Merchants... Of death...

*brutal cattle clashes and slaughtering of entire village comes to mind*
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Ugosample(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
People arguing back and forth, una no dey tire? Arguing about other people's achievements. grin grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Peppypeye luv

Na you dey the pix...you fine like Pepeyye ooooo
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 2mch(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
peppy luv: winksayin what makes u feel good hh? Nice 1 but better to marry a spare parts dealer than a molester who will be sleeping with my daughters!

[color=#990000][/color]

Oh, you are in Abuja? You still refuse to stay at home. No wonder this si*t pepper you. Foreign investors have fled from SE because of their destructive behavior. You want to import it to Lag. Make we catch una. Now foreign investors are afraid with the recent kidnappings in Lagos. Una no dey tire? Why dont you advice yourselves on how to be human in your monthly meetings. Ugly Yoruba babes? The ugliest yoruba babe is finer that your finest. This is a fact that has been proven over and over again. i love my Yoruba women. At least they dont have to prostitute all over Lagos (married or single) or strip in strip clubs to eat. They have dignity. Something no woman in your lineage understands. So never compare yourself with Yoruba women again.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by biafranqueen: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
datmix: Ibo's should just register a domain for Iboland.com and stop ranting on NL jare tongue
humm Good Idea kiss
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by biafranqueen: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Biafra diplomat: You are very wrong indeed, what do you mean by no money to make in the East? By such statement, I know your type, I bet you're the type that were born in Lagos and yet has never been to the East. That statement of yours smacks of ignorance and it irritates me, have you asked Innoson, Ibeto, Tonimas, Chicason etc that built multi million naira factories in the East how much they are making? Are you even aware that the SE controls the commerce of not only Nigeria but that of the whole sub region and indeed sub Saharan Africa? Traders travel from as far as Senegal and Congo to Nnewi to buy vehicle parts! Our brothers in the North all come to Onistha, Aba and Nnewi to buy goods for sale over there. Aside Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, which other region in Nigeria is more viable than the South East? I need a reply from you!
help me ask themooo
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by biafranqueen: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

How much is the trader contributing to the economy by paying salaries? Again slowpoke. Big companies contribute to the economy by paying salary, igbo investments is for xmas joli-joli in their village
I actually know this family and they employee up to 10 people not including the shops in the East.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Arsenate: Lol, all these ibos with their inferiority complex self, hehehehe. You don't need to scream to whole world that you're proud to be ibo. Who isn't proud of their heritage in Nigeria?
Kai, inferiority complex dey really wound these my ibo brothers.
Make una carry go sha, na una own Nigeria...sorry na una own Africa self. Hehehe
(Why anyone is even taking these clowns serious is beyond me)

Kai Kai cheesy cheesy Oluwa oh!
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by biafranqueen: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
mandarin: I like the enterprising dogged spitit of the Igbo, am not far from one, I like the intelligence and the organizational skills of the Yoruba, am close to one and I love the simple and contented lifestyle of the Hausa, its a virtue for which I long.

The East....my admiration, has a lot of opportunities but its a land of the powerful and individualism. Embrace possibility and enjoy the fruits of your labour but how disperse are your dreams.
I wonder how some youths, yes, i guess they are youths, are engaged in vain self beliefs. Dangote is the largest industrialist in Nigeria and some of the largest and best are owned by the Yoruba. The sectors that drive the economy and sustain it are driven by all people of different backgrounds and largest start ups are their regions. I hope Nigeria will one day be able to educate its children beyond parochial sentiments!

I agree with you on the above quotes and I am and always will be an advocate for 1 Nigeria. We all need the Naira to continue its growth. If this country split all Nigerians will suffer. I will continue to invest in other states as well, but the majority of investments will rest heavily in the East because I refuse to sit back and wait for the government or foreign investors to solve our problems. My state has the least poverty in almost all of sub-Saharan Africa, yet and still, my plight is too turn it into a state that will be the pride of Africa, not just Nigeria. I know that it can happen quicker if Igbos join in my vision.

Many Nigerians abroad have not been home in umpteen years, this message is mostly for them. Also I have people in my circle that are building in Lagos, Abuja, Ghana this message is for them as well and to all of those who have eyes to read and realize that an abundance of opportunities await them in the East. Anyone that is reading my post and knows me personally, does not have to guess my identity, because I practice what I preach and this is always the topic of my conversation at social gatherings, home and abroad. All of those that take heed are still thanking me today. I may not always cheerlead for Governor Obi, because I expect greater achievements from him, but I will say his government is making it easy for you to invest and they will bend over backwards to get you going. The Commissioner of Commerce for Anambra state is US educated and he is a trailblazer for business development. He has zero tolerance for nonsense and unethical practices. I suggest anyone interested in securing a great business investment to visit his office and reap the rewards.. You will never be sorry you did! And no I am not working for Obis government just sharing my experience. I know where my state is going and soon others will see it for themselves!

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ebankole: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is called home-made-stats...
hehehehehehehehehe ;DThis is called home-made-stats...
hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lol,that's ur sister bukola lawal!hahahaha cheesy miss osun state!

ilugunboy: Peppypeye luv

Na you dey the pix...you fine like Pepeyye ooooo
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Balkan(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:

Oh, you are in Abuja? You still refuse to stay at home. No wonder this si*t pepper you. Foreign investors have fled from SE because of their destructive behavior. You want to import it to Lag. Make we catch una. Now foreign investors are afraid with the recent kidnappings in Lagos. Una no dey tire? Why dont you advice yourselves on how to be human in your monthly meetings. Ugly Yoruba babes? The ugliest yoruba babe is finer that your finest. This is a fact that has been proven over and over again. i love my Yoruba women. At least they dont have to prostitute all over Lagos (married or single) or strip in strip clubs to eat. They have dignity. Something no woman in your lineage understands. So never compare yourself with Yoruba women again.
the last time checked did not see any Oilsoup lady win any beauty competition in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos / Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97