Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40871 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nogen: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
FAMedia:

Ibos are fools

Yes while IGBOS are smart, intelligent and hardworking. That's why I LOVE THEM tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

I can see how your positive energy is helping you in Malaysia, Kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
Flat headed dunce.

Outside nigeria, igbos live better off than u.
So, wats with all these countries u mentioned?

Yorubas do more crimes, dont u read d news? Abi, u only open your eyes when u see igbo names? See dis guy o

Tell your brothers to create new sectors where they will be known for in nigeria; igbos have done it in Sports, manufacturing, exportable nollywood, education, literature, commerce- both home trade and foreign trade ( linking Nigeria with the rest of the world- Ghana, South Africa, China, Malaysia, US, Dubai,others) , medicine and renowned scientific researches, Computing, World class economists.
Yorubas should plan their own destinies other than thinking of babaloja and agbero tnz, they sound so beggarly...

7 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Saladin1: it is a well known fact that the igbo are the most prosperous ethnic group in the country because of there emphasis on individual prosperity but the inflated figures just make a joke of the article itself. The igbos likes bragging about how important they are to Nigeria but they fail to realise they are the ones who needs the rest of the country the most. If there so called Biafra state comes to be they will lose access to the largest market in Africa and with it there entire investment and discrimination as regards to establishing business outside of biafra and possible xenophobia even port harcourt won't be theirs and they may end up landlocked with no access to port, again there rulers are self serving with an attitude of every man for himself. The end of Nigeria will be detrimental to the ibo cause.

so, y did the world power fight biafra even though we were heading for doom as u said?

Is it that Britain so loved the igbos , that they gave they gave their only begotten..........

Nonsense!

Biafra tnz on my mind
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by nku5: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Yorubas do more crimes, dont u read d news? Abi, u only open your eyes when u see igbo names? See dis guy o

Tell your brothers to create new sectors where they will be known for in nigeria; igbos have done it in Sports, manufacturing, exportable nollywood, education, literature, commerce- both home trade and foreign trade ( linking Nigeria with the rest of the world- Ghana, South Africa, China, Malaysia, US, Dubai,others) , medicine and renowned scientific researches, Computing, World class economists.
Yorubas should plan their own destinies other than thinking of babaloja and agbero tnz, they sound so beggarly...

I discovered something disturbing yesterday on facebook. A yahoo yahoo boy of yoruba extraction that I had seen around from when I lived in lagos commented on a picture on fb under the name of Ike. When I checked his profile and friends I saw lots of ghanaian friends that implied that he lives in ghana now under an igbo name. If that guy commits a crime we know the people that will open their wide mouths and yap nonsense. Igbos living abroad be vigilant and be your brother's keeper. Let's know who is who

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by REVOLUTNIS: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
FAMedia:

Ibos are fools
yorubas are the MOST useless set of people on earth, take it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Funjosh(m): 5:09am On Aug 05, 2013
With all the coments of all these fools am reading especialy (igbo, yoruba) i now realse that NIGERIA is not one.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 05, 2013
THE recent twist in Nigerian politics leading to agitations for presidency based on ethnic and zonal cleavages, has led some to the conclusion that no leader can emerge that will unite Nigeria.

Their reasons include that a Northern leader will attract resistance from other zones, because the North led this nation for 35 out of 50 years and basically brought us to this stage of despair.

The South West got power from the military in 1999; their leadership brought in GEJ, under whom we are still groping, with insecurity and bad politicking threatening the very existence of the country, while the North has vowed to remove him from Aso Rock.

Many, therefore, reason that Nigeria has reached a stage where no leader will be able to unite the country. I do not agree with this position, and I am not alone.

There is yet a zone that has shown complete and unalloyed loyalty to the nation of Nigeria, and within that zone lies the leadership that will take Nigeria out of the doldrums. An honest check of the investments by ethnic personalities and individuals across the country, take us to one ethnic group that qualifies by reason of their investments in each state of Nigeria to produce a leader that will bring unity.

My unaided estimates, for want of verifiable statistics, show that in Lagos, Igbo investment is not less than N300 trillion; it is double of that in Abuja at about N600 trillion.

In Kano and Kaduna, Igbo investments run up to N10 trillion respectively; while in Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa states, Igbo investment run into N5 trilion respectively. In Plateau State Igbo investment is hovering over N15 trillion! I can confidently add that there is no state in Nigerian where Igbo investments in business do not exceed N5 billion.

Capitalism is about investments, profits and financial power. The Holy Scripture tells us a man’s heart is always where his treasures are kept. Igbo treasures and investments are spread across every nook and corner of Nigeria.

It makes sense to me to posit that only an Igbo man can bring unity to Nigeria. The problem is that those Igbo haters do not want to face this fact and would prefer our continued suffering as a nation,than accepting this honest reality! A few reports of this reality will help us.

In 2007, the Minister for FCT,Mallam Nasir el-Rufai declared that “Igbos have acquired about 73 percent of landed property in Abuja”.

He was addressing a gathering of South East elected officials,he also revealed how the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ahmadu Ali abused him for demolishing his house in Asokoro District in Abuja.On a lighter mood, el-Rufai called on the Igbos to take Abuja as the sixth state of the South East in view of their dominance of the real estate sector of the FCT.

He pointed out that such dominance explains why the Igbos appear to have been the worst victims of the demolition exercise in the territory.For instance, he said 68 percent of the land allocations in the FCT belong to the 19 Northern states, but in actual land ownership, 73 percent belong to the Igbos with the most aggressive in land ownership belonging to the indigenes of Anambra State, while Ebonyi lags behind.

In Benue State, in 2010, when the Igbo community resolved to boycott the popular Zaki Biam Yam Market, the biggest in the nation, over disagreements with the host community, the market ran into serious challenges. In reaction to this, Governor Gabriel Suswan said: “Any state government that ignores the Igbo does so at the risk of its economy.

It is in this wise that I appointed a high-powered official in my government from the Igbo community to liaise between me and the community…; as we develop further, the issue of where one hails from will no longer be an issue because people from other communities would contest and win elections in communities where they reside and have made contributions”.

During the Jos crises in 2011, a coalition of people from the South-East , South-South and South-West resident in Jos, Plateau State said “that since the crises started in the state, the Yoruba had lost property worth N450bn; the Igbo, N410bn; and South-South, N110bn.The three groups from the year 1994 to date lost property estimated at over N970bn.”

In Maiduguri in 2011, it was reported that “the majority of the non-natives, especially Igbos, have resorted to selling their houses and other landed property, at ridiculously cheaper rates, saying that they no longer feel safe to carry out their businesses in Maiduguri and other neighboring Northern states.”

In 2012, following the death of some Igbos in a bomb explosion in Kano, an Igbo leader was reported as saying: “With more than one million Igbos and our over N20 billion investments in Kano, this is our home away from home. And no one can force us to return home where… land is scarce and expensive for setting up new businesses.”

A report this year 2013 has it that “the Igbo community in Kogi State has concluded plans to launch N200 million social responsibility fund to facilitate development of the permanent site of a comprehensive college under the aegis of Igbo Community Association, Lokoja branch”

The Igbo community in Kogi State plan to use the commissioning of the college to celebrate its centenary anniversary, which exemplifies peaceful communal living in Nigeria.

President of the association, Mr. O.A. Achinivu, said: “The official handover of the college project to Kogi State government is expected to coincide with Nigeria’s Centenary of programmes, under the theme: “Cultural Integration: Veritable Tool for National Unity.”

If Nigeria wants peace, only an Igbo president can give us unity, peace, and progress, because the Igbo people have more at stake in Nigeria, than all other federating ethnic units. You may take it or leave it, the facts and reports speak for themselves.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/the-igbos-have-more-at-stake-in-nigeria/#sthash.zRZoICcz.dpuf

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by chino11(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26

Told them!
Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by musiwa39: 5:53am On Aug 05, 2013
poverty hit a people when someone earn your profit.. in nigeria which group takes money from igbo people none. only igbo people take money from others

[img]http://northoflagos.files./2011/04/p1040015.jpg[/img]
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by musiwa39: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2013
western nigeria relation with the igbo. it is the igbo which takes, they dont give us anything. western nigeria does not loss anything without the igbo.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Biafradiplomat: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2013
musiwa39: poverty hit a people when someone earn your profit.. in nigeria which group takes money from igbo people none. only igbo people take money from others

Wow, boy, that must be the city of Ibadan, former capital of Western Nigeria, in its aquatic splendour, very beutiful I must say.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by kettykin: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Wow, boy, that must be the city of Ibadan, former capital of Western Nigeria, in its aquatic splendour, very beutiful I must say.
They have abandoned that their old and decrepit disused dirty capital and they are seeking to chase away lagosians from lagos and transform the abandoned property in lagos into a new capital city

5 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by kettykin: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2013
2mch:

Oh, you are in Abuja? You still refuse to stay at home. No wonder this si*t pepper you. Foreign investors have fled from SE because of their destructive behavior. You want to import it to Lag. Make we catch una. Now foreign investors are afraid with the recent kidnappings in Lagos. Una no dey tire? Why dont you advice yourselves on how to be human in your monthly meetings. Ugly Yoruba babes? The ugliest yoruba babe is finer that your finest. This is a fact that has been proven over and over again. i love my Yoruba women. At least they dont have to prostitute all over Lagos (married or single) or strip in strip clubs to eat. They have dignity. Something no woman in your lineage understands. So never compare yourself with Yoruba women again.
if your yoruba babes don't prostitute how co 2 of them died in the hands of abokiboys in mile12 and around ogun state which almost caused the slaughtering of yoruba people living there by hausa people who resisted the arrest of the aboki responsible

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Biafradiplomat: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2013
musiwa39: western nigeria relation with the igbo. it is the igbo which takes, they dont give us anything. western nigeria does not loss anything without the igbo.

Now I understand what is causing all these envy and malice, Igbos take without giving back right? Yet we build factories at Lagos, Agbara etc that employ your folks. Buy your lands and build houses which your folks live in. Pay tax to the state government. We travel to China, Dubai etc to buy goods, import through your ports, thereby paying duties and vat and then sell to you at turn over prices yet you are not happy. We oil the wheel of Nigeria, yet nobody seems to appreciate. We frequently come under xenophobic attacks in our own country, our shops looted during any little infraction and sometimes get deported even within our own borders! We preach pan Africanism and reject neo colonialism by upstaging the Chinese, Indians and Lebanese who want to manufacture, transport, warehouse and still sell to us in the open market and after which they will repartriate both capital and profit, yet we blacks due to inferiority complex would prefer these Asians to exploit us than a fellow black man to make little profit. The Chinese would occupy and control small shoping centres even without valid documents and visa, yet Igbos would build vast complex shopping arcades out of hitherto waste lands and later the Yorubas would come to instal a leader over them under the guise of babaoloja as if we are aliens that came from outer space. In all these, God is watching and the more you oppress us, the more we progress because we are the black Jews!

6 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by kettykin: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2013
Jobos:

Yorubas are not accomodating and they sell land to you to you to build and trade and yorubas have not kill or burn your houses like hausa in the north.
You all call yorubas corwd bc of our reception .
since when did selling your land and landed property at inflated prices become accommodation or accommodating.
In that case abuja where igbos have 73% of the landed property are the most accommodating people and city on earth

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by jbaur24: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2013
musiwa39: poverty hit a people when someone earn your profit.. in nigeria which group takes money from igbo people none. only igbo people take money from others

After they will claim that Igbos are in ibadam. Does this look like where an Igbo can stay? The only place you will see an igboman in the SW is lagos which is even not pure yurubaland: because of sea port, being former capital that was built up by FG, Igbos and hausas.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by musiwa39: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
what envy and malice are talking about? someone ask a question. i reply. or do you know anybody that have ever come to lagos with 1,000,000 before. no. they come poor. and because we are friendly people allow them. who do you think own those business, yoruba people..

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by xtgozie(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2013
musiwa39: what envy and malice are talking about? someone ask a question. i reply. or do you know anybody that have ever come to lagos with 1,000,000 before. no. they come poor. and because we are friendly people allow them. who do you think own those business, yoruba people..

OLODO

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
kettykin: And all these N trillions and Billions of Dollars from the 20 pounds in 1970, i once said some where in this forum that Nigeria is finished without igbos, that is the more reason Igbos need to soft pedal on Biafra for now and rather move to the exclusive take over of the African Economy using the South East as the capital of a new Economic Empire ruled by Transport Emperors, Trading Emperors, Shipping Emperors, IT emperors, Movie Emperors , Banking Emperors, Media Emperors e.t.c

The Igbos are stronger today than ever before. The wounds and loss of the civil war made Igbo ever determined just as the jewish people came out of the Holocaust with the fiercest determination ever known to mankind to dominate the world in every sector of the economy and have succeeded so far; part of the reason is innate and strategic...never to allow the holocaust happen again; same goes with the Igbo progrom!

Warning signs of Igbo wealth;

100 million Naira was contributed by Igbo Anambra indigenes in Abuja alone to support their Gov. using of drones to better fight crimes.
https://www.nairaland.com/1831924/obiano-deploys-hi-tech-surveillance-drones

Igbo's Diaspora wealth and ability to finance any war today than it did in 1967...they are prepared financially.
https://www.nairaland.com/369012/nigeria-beware-igbos-wealth-u.s

Igbo is the only group of people second only to the Jewish community in the world that I know that has hundreds of organizations in Diaspora. These are very strong and large organizations, most very connected with the jewish communities. Igbo organizations in the U.S are very well connected with IMF, World Bank, Lobbyists, commerce and trade organizations, technology, doctors, engineers, scientists, and very financially solvent, e.t.c. All of these are building blocks to the formation of a Nation. Igbo convention in Atlanta alone is one of the largest gathering of any African community in the US.

http://www.umuigbounite.com/

Here is something you need to know...If Anambra community in Abuja can raise 100 million naira for drones surveillance only, what would happen if Republic of Biafra came to being and contribution was necessary for the cause....WE WILL WITNESS THE LARGEST CONTRIBUTION EVER KNOW TO HUMANITY BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE. Expect upwards of $1 Billion in 24hrs from Igbos in Diaspora alone.

IGBO KWENU!

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Taking governance to another level..

Anambra/Igbo nation is leading the pack in all ramifications of development since 1904 (Zik's birthday)

Truly the light of the Nation!

https://www.nairaland.com/1831924/obiano-deploys-hi-tech-surveillance-drones

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by SonOfEl(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2014
musiwa39: what envy and malice are talking about? someone ask a question. i reply. or do you know anybody that have ever come to lagos with 1,000,000 before. no. they come poor. and because we are friendly people allow them. who do you think own those business, yoruba people..

mumu, see the way you people think. The only thing we igbos need in order to make it, is OUR BRAINS, NOT BILLIONS okay?

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99100(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
We are industrious....
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Seempliehuman(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yes, see how Igbo are developing Lagos with criminal practices here http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=64882

Summary: They advised him to rush down to Lagos, penniless and wretched after school, he did. He joined Ladipo Market and began the business of selling stolen motor-part, and was so successful and wealthy that his community gave him a traditional title.

Whatever you choose to call yourself is your business, but leave Yorubaland and take your services with you, we dont want you nor do we need you.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by SonOfEl(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seempliehuman: Yes, see how Igbo are developing Lagos with criminal practices here http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=64882

Summary: They advised him to rush down to Lagos, penniless and wretched after school, he did. He joined Ladipo Market and began the business of selling stolen motor-part, and was so successful and wealthy that his community gave him a traditional title.

Whatever you choose to call yourself is your business, but leave Yorubaland and take your services with you, we dont want you nor do we need you.

i smell jealousy...
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by sujex2015: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kk
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by PenSniper: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Suswan is a man bereft of common sense and sound ideas. So, he has only ranted. Any economy based on crime and fraudulent practices is like a house built on quick-sand. ITS BOUND TO COLLAPSE.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by size38: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
As 2015 election draws closer, we will begin to hear every kind of praise singing everywhere in Nigeria just like this one from Governor Suswan.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Seempliehuman(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
SonOfEl:

i smell jealousy...
Jealousy, for stating facts? Whatever you choose to call yourself is your business. I'm supremely confident in my people's ability to manage their affairs and economy.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by SonOfEl(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Seempliehuman:
Jealousy, for stating facts? Whatever you choose to call yourself is your business. I'm supremely confident in my people's ability to manage their affairs and economy.

was i tackling ur pple? See inferiority complex at work o! Anyway, igbos will always be successful, whether at aba, onitsha, ph, lagos, ibadan, bida, kaduna, kano, zuru, abuja, etc.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ugo4u: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2014
i was born and raised in kaduna Igbo investments are more than N10billion on the minima it is around N100billion.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Seempliehuman(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
SonOfEl:

was i tackling ur pple? See inferiority complex at work o! Anyway, igbos will always be successful, whether at aba, onitsha, ph, lagos, ibadan, bida, kaduna, kano, zuru, abuja, etc.
I made a comment about how we dont need Igbos in Yorubaland and you quoted it and commented, "I smell jealousy", who were you supposed to be referring to?
Yes, you can be successful anywhere you like, but saying the economy of any Yoruba state would crumble in your absence is bullcrap. You'll only have millions of unemployed Igbo youths if you leave.
Also, my post tried to highlight the criminal practices of most of these "traders" which has been responsible for Yoruba deaths and damages to Yoruba properties across Yoruba land. An example is in the link I provided of that man who sold stolen spare parts and made so great a fortune from it that he was given a traditional title. If he hadnt been caught eventually, he would have been touted as another succesful businessman. How many more like him are out there? Since by his own admission, most of the traders (read: Igbo) are selling stolen parts. We do not need you.

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by SonOfEl(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seempliehuman:
I made a comment about how we dont need Igbos in Yorubaland and you quoted it and commented, "I smell jealousy", who were you supposed to be referring to?
Yes, you can be successful anywhere you like, but saying the economy of any Yoruba state would crumble in your absence is bullcrap. You'll only have millions of unemployed Igbo youths if you leave.
Also, my post tried to highlight the criminal practices of most of these "traders" which has been responsible for Yoruba deaths and damages to Yoruba properties across Yoruba land. An example is in the link I provided of that man who sold stolen spare parts and made so great a fortune from it that he was given a traditional title. If he hadnt been caught eventually, he would have been touted as another succesful businessman. How many more like him are out there? Since by his own admission, most of the traders (read: Igbo) are selling stolen parts. We do not need you.

legend has it that any place where igbos are not there is dead. U wan die?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Seempliehuman(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
SonOfEl:

legend has it that any place where igbos are not there is dead. U wan die?
I hope you're being funny, but as I've said, leave and it is you who may have to deal with wide-spread unemployment. Anyway, I'm a supporter of an Independent Yoruba Nation, so Igbos gone or their activities better regulated, is something I want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Edo Speaker, Okiye, Six Others Formally Defect To PDP / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.