Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu (32694 Views)

Construction Diary: Building a Duplex on the Rocks. / Construction Diary: 100-seater Lecture Theatre / Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sir, we continue our work until when we got to roof level, we then filled the inside to the level of our fdn block and then we pour concrete to the level of the capping done previously.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aventures:
Sir, we continue our work until when we got to roof level, we then filled the inside to the level of our fdn block and then we pour concrete to the level of the capping done previously.

Sorry Oga, I'm trying to be a good student.

I am confused because if you still ended up doing a floor then where is the money savings? Or the owner just wanted to come back to tackle the expense of the floor?

Thanks of taking the time to answer, I appreciate it.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Sorry Oga, I'm trying to be a good student.
I am confused because if you still ended up doing a floor then where is the money savings? Or the owner just wanted to come back to tackle the expense of the floor?
Thanks of taking the time to answer, I appreciate it.
sir the savings here is not really significant but most people do it just to come back to it later. At times it is done to quickly use the money for German floor to raise the building up so that the Omo oniles will not cime and sell the land.
The advantage here is that one can do it in bit later on we all know that fingers are not equal, in this case one can save a little money and floor one or two rooms at a time. Meanwhile u must do ur German floor at a time.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Aventures:
sir the savings here is not really significant but most people do it just to come back to it later. At times it is done to quickly use the money for German floor to raise the building up so that the Omo oniles will not cime and sell the land.
The advantage here is that one can do it in bit later on we all know that fingers are not equal, in this case one can save a little money and floor one or two rooms at a time. Meanwhile u must do ur German floor at a time.

Okay I got it now.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by BilginMuh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dear Mr Hajji,

l am Turkish mining engineer and l worked much in Nigeria. l know the importance of soil works. The technology, equipment and personal good intent is enough for jobs.

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan

mufutau55:
Well, Aventures.. another student reporting to class for learning. Let's go there!

I am glad that Borehole driller get "water juju" and he was successful.smiley

But really people scared me with that Borehole drilling on my project telling me
about 1-1.5million that was about six years ago, some guys just drilled one for me
last month for only N150,000 and it's being running fine.

I respect Nigerian in some aspects of professionalism, but others; not so good.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by BilginMuh(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dear Sir, Madam

MARBLE AND ONYX

We are manufacturer and exporter company about marble and onyx. We manufacture from our own quarries and we size them in our own factory.

We may work as supplier or in Project base.

We are very interested in your market and we wish to colaborate with local profeccional marketing companies.

You may see our selections from following link; or for any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us.

https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble?fref=ts

www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Floor, Bathroom, Walls, Kitchen top, enterence design, bar, antic works as pillars.

SECURITY STEEL DOOR

And we are able to custom made massive handmade SECURÄ°TY Doors.

You may see our unique samples from link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.814298685275777&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.755429017829411&type=1

Could you please show a way for this purpose.

Best Regards,
Bilgin Team
+90216 489 6480
+905327607234

Aventures:

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by mufutau55(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
BilginMuh:
Dear Mr Hajji,
l am Turkish mining engineer and l worked much in Nigeria. l know the importance of soil works. The technology, equipment and personal good intent is enough for jobs.

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan

OK Sir. Duly noted.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Collection Sample Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building / Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy / My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.