Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu (32745 Views)

Construction Diary: Building a Duplex on the Rocks. / Construction Diary: 100-seater Lecture Theatre / Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by ricki: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
There is one problem with this thread though basically no contact information for the OP. is it hide and seek time or .........

Give me contact so that we talk.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by skyp(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why are u reluctant to give the estimate? That's what we are so interested to know, please do. Thanks
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by bigblow(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
nice work bro
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by arcis: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ op, you have done well with this work. kindly update we your students on this project. we need to see more pictures and cost breakdown.

Well done sir....
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
I wanna say big thanks to everyone. I will update the update spending on this project, we are on a new project at Lekki, A block containing 4 nrs of 3-bedroom flat = duplex for the owner, in this case as well the owner is going to enjoy an exclusive privacy despite all this units are in a single block, kudos to our great Nigeria Architects. I am going to open another tread for this project soon. This is what has been taking me away from my office. I will definitely put the spending so far together and get it across. Thanks for your patience. Though this bungalow project is awaiting fund for us to kick start the plastering, as soon as this comes up more pics will follow.

For those asking for my contact: i have it at the footnote of my tread but i did not know how it disappear.
08023142108 or abidoyventures@gmail.com
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2013
As an Architect I think your floor plan is ok, it just need a little touch here and there. Like the study how do u intend to ventilate and light it, obviously the lobby in both flats will always be dark. next is the visitors toilet in the second flat or BQ I think you should hv a lobby or a recess before the door. And lastly like some one said fire in the BQ kitchen that spreads into the dining. How about your facade I like to see them.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by azezola(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Please, I've a land in lagos island it's 15*45 how do think I will use for the foundation and the decking, it's going to be two story building, two a room and a palor self contain in each floors.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by azezola(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Please haji mufutau, Jzk.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by geostrata(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
azezola: Please, I've a land in lagos island it's 15*45 how do think I will use for the foundation and the decking, it's going to be two story building, two a room and a palor self contain in each floors.
only a soil test by a geotechnical engineer can suggest the foundation to be laid that will hold the purpose structure. I would suggest you do a soil test first...the result of this test would allow you know the foundation that would best support ur structure!
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by azezola(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank you sir.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by geostrata(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
azezola: Thank you sir.
you can contact me for the soil testing. Cheers!
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by kolamilan(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
nice tread.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
kolamilan: nice tread.
thankx
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by skyp(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
So didn't actually bother to sum oup the estimate. Not fair bro
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by tlops(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nice work op...

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by emmadejust(m): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2013
For your proffessional screeding and painting works in your residential and commercial building/homes.
We give Fine standard finishing in interior and exterior screeding and painting to the delight and satisfactory taste of homes owners.
We derive Pleasures in offering extraodinary services to our customers/client homes to showcase the beauty, value, and perfection of our services.dejustpainter has been adding brilliance colours, designs,coating and wall protection works .
Try us for your -: professional screeding &painting contract.
Decorative painting design.
Material supplier contract
In portharcourt, bayelsa, aba, owerri, enugu and any location in nigeria for on site inspection and estimation

Call us 08032721809, 08188227802
Email: techdejust@gmail.com
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by trumpcoat(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Create a beautiful home with colours and hues that reflect your personality

POP (Fixing & Casting)
Screeding & Painting
Interior/exterior decorating Paint
Spray (Polychrome) Texture
Wallpaper installation
Interior Decorate Paint
Fantastic durable EPOXY finishes on concrete floors, CMU, masonry, etc..
Texture coat ( Flexcote, Marble trowel, Soft Sheen, Matt, Satin) RESIST FUNGI/ALGAE, GROWTH & FIRE/HEAT RETARDANT

080 2828 7950
trumpcoat@gmail.com
http://trumpcoat.gnbo.com.ng/
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng/

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Missktinz: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Aventures: I wanna say big thanks to everyone. I will update the update spending on this project, we are on a new project at Lekki, A block containing 4 nrs of 3-bedroom flat = duplex for the owner, in this case as well the owner is going to enjoy an exclusive privacy despite all this units are in a single block, kudos to our great Nigeria Architects. I am going to open another tread for this project soon. This is what has been taking me away from my office. I will definitely put the spending so far together and get it across. Thanks for your patience. Though this bungalow project is awaiting fund for us to kick start the plastering, as soon as this comes up more pics will follow.

For those asking for my contact: i have it at the footnote of my tread but i did not know how it disappear.

Sent you
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2013
Missktinz:

Sent you an email from ceekaybee01@yahoo.com. Kindly respond, thanks
i have responded
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Sorry for keeping you all on hold in respect to the expenditure so far on this project, we have been busy on other project elsewhere. Kindly find below the cost per mile stone. In case anyone is interested in having a spread sheet breakdown per milestone pls send your request to this special emai add: request.aventures@gmail.com
Pls note that this expenditure can only provide a guide other project of this magnitude may vary in cost depending on location and management and standard of work required

Milestone 1: Clearing and setting out, borehole, omo onile settlement, foundation work up to concrete capping level =N= 1,195,500

Milestone 2: Superstructure block setting to lintel level, soak away ad septic tank, laterite filling =N= 1,685,500

Milestone 3: Lintel work, 3 courses of block to roof level & partition wall up thru d roof, roof carcass and Noggins, Aluminium Covering, omo onile roof money =N=2,825,550

Milestone 4: AC conduits, internal and external plumbing work, electrical conduit, security gadget conduits, window fabrications, Burglary fabrications, internal leveling & compaction and floor concreting =N= 2,277,060
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2013
Watch out for our new tread on a project that has kept us on our toe for a while. To avoid keeping our tread follower in suspense i deliberately decided to finish a mile stone, gather all pics and cost update before opening the tread. The project is located at Lekki, a block of 3 floor containing 4 nrs of 3-bedroom flat and 1 nr of 4 bedroom duplex with maids quarters, all in a single block on 1 plot corner piece of land.

The link will be posted here soon.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Junapril(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Junapril: My oga,
Pls permit me to do this: https://www.nairaland.com/1558301/first-nairaland-inspired-real-estate
i have actually read this on first page before seeing the link here. A wonderful idea. May The Good GOD see you through. In case you need my assistance in anyway i ll be there by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year to all our keen follower of our tread, We wish you an uncommon favour and bountiful harvest in 2014. Thanks for all your support, advises, encouragement and love you have shown to us in previous years. With God and you we can do better in 2014 and years ahead. Have a splendid and wonderful 2014. Amen.

Meanwhile, we work all thru the festive period in other to meet the target set for us by our client. Plastering work is almost done at this site. I will get the details and pictures across later.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Great work OP, contact Perfect Touch Aluminium on 08153665659, 08067079715. We deliver good services
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by twinskenny(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Aventures:
I wanna say big thanks to everyone. I will update the update spending on this project, we are on a new project at Lekki, A block containing 4 nrs of 3-bedroom flat = duplex for the owner, in this case as well the owner is going to enjoy an exclusive privacy despite all this units are in a single block, kudos to our great Nigeria Architects. I am going to open another tread for this project soon. This is what has been taking me away from my office. I will definitely put the spending so far together and get it across. Thanks for your patience. Though this bungalow project is awaiting fund for us to kick start the plastering, as soon as this comes up more pics will follow.

been a while baba. hope u are doing fine. regards
Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
2 years later I still found this thread very useful, please expect an email from me.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Aventures(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:
2 years later I still found this thread very useful, please expect an email from me.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by mufutau55(m): 12:58am On Aug 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I told you so. That is Aventures for you. One of the best around here.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aventures:
photo update

My Oga I salute you.

Please can you describe how the floor was later done?

Maybe pictures?

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy / Chinonso Uba's Ezeacho Hotel, House, Shops Burnt In Imo, 2 Feared Killed / Molding Or Buying Blocks. Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.