Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How True Are These Stories? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Are These Stories? (1480 Views)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? / Most Read: How True Are These Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Are These Stories? by Ndipe(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2006
Re: How True Are These Stories? by baby4u2(f): 8:42am On May 26, 2006
i think its a real case scenario. the guy should really be glad she left with only his money. its so sad that at this age and time men have not learnt this lesson. why go all the way to find a wife in nigeria u dont have foreknowlege off when there are many naija girls (if he wanted_) in d.c, m.d, and v.a.? its just appauling and sad. i really do feel sorry for nosa, it should have never happened to him but it did, he will move on well always knowing that experience is a sure teacher.
Re: How True Are These Stories? by kimba(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2006
hhmmmm,

that is a real sorry case, woman 419!!!
Re: How True Are These Stories? by Hotstepper(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2006
there is nothing wrong in finding a wife in nigeria but pay attention to things that are i mp. but not sex or her beauty, diz is a warning and lesson for both mals and females, i pity the guy and may he be able to forgive himself and ot suffer anyother gurl that may come his way, na wah oooo
Re: How True Are These Stories? by tekia(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hotstepper:

there is nothing wrong in finding a wife in nigeria but pay attention to things that are i mp. but not sex or her beauty, diz is a warning and lesson for both mals and females, i pity the guy and may he be able to forgive himself and ot suffer anyother gurl that may come his way, na wah oooo
hmmn,hotstepper woulda like to meet you
positive?
Re: How True Are These Stories? by tekia(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2009
maybe maybenot

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit / A Man Castrates Himself ! Reason ? To Prevent Him From Cheating On His Wife /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.