Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49484 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2013
9free:
Oga survey cash, when you check the Nigerian map you will discover that the geographical mass of the North makes it difficult for members from that zone to hardly meet physically: distances wise.
The average distance in hours between those North Central capitals is (4hrs + X).
Though I rep Plateau, but am with the North West zone.
If it can be modified, I will suggest that any three congruent states that can register ten pioneering members(minimum) in the North should be allowed to form a zone.
from Ahmadu Bello University zaria in kaduna state to school of nursing kafanchan in d same kaduna state is nt less than 5hours......S-E. S-S and S-W capitalize more on autonomous community
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2013
Greatken007: ..WHAT WIL BE THE OUTCOME IF MORE THAN 10 PPLE MEET THE DEADLINE OF SUBSCRIPTION IN A ZONE?

There is no upper limit for the number of pioneer partners per zone yet.

9free:
Oga survey cash, when you check the Nigerian map you will discover that the geographical mass of the North makes it difficult for members from that zone to hardly meet physically: distances wise.
The average distance in hours between those North Central capitals is (4hrs + X).
Though I rep Plateau, but am with the North West zone.
If it can be modified, I will suggest that any three congruent states that can register ten pioneering members(minimum) in the North should be allowed to form a zone.

Company xyz will have branches in all the 6 geopolitical zones. If we are looking at the difficulty, we will not even start. It's a difficult task, but it has to be done somehow.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Calling on all interested partners around Benin, Warri and environs for a meeting on Thursday 28th August, 2013. For venue details, pls text NL username and email address to 07035838151.

For: Fun Club Enterprise
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2013
Am already seeing success in this JV....as we kick off any loophole discovered should be checked and cover up immediately....Integrity should our motor:we should also nt sacrifice quality for cost....As we kick off we must port to Watsapp immidiately
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Greatken007: Am already seeing success in this JV....as we kick off any loophole discovered should be checked and cover up immediately....Integrity should our motor:we should also nt sacrifice quality for cost....As we kick off we must port to Watsapp immidiately

Thanks for the encouragement. There are already zonal whatsapp groups. In few months to come, all meetings may be held via conference call. Company xyz has the technology smiley

Some people are scared of the JV being crowded with this idea of giving each state/zone a stake in company xyz. The proponent argued it will not get the company started in 7 months from now. I agree with them, not entirely though, as well all know that's one of the disadvantages of partnership business. To me, I see more hands on the table as an opportunity to bring onboard the finest of the finest minds. Tasks will also be easily and quickly completed.

My only fear is "dormant partner". I want us all to watch this. Company xyz shall not tolerate dormancy as there will be penalties for such. The only dormant partner in this JV is the INVESTOR but once you are a partner, you have to commit not only your money but your time. You need to know it's your company and it needs all the attention to make it grow.

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by esorison(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2013
surveycash:

Thanks for the encouragement. There are already zonal whatsapp groups. In few months to come, all meetings may be held via conference call. Company xyz has the technology smiley

Some people are scared of the JV being crowded with this idea of giving each state/zone a stake in company xyz. The proponent argued it will not get the company started in 7 months from now. I agree with them, not entirely though, as well all know that's one of the disadvantages of partnership business. To me, I see more hands on the table as an opportunity to bring onboard the finest of the finest minds. Tasks will also be easily and quickly completed.

My only fear is "dormant partner". I want us all to watch this. Company xyz shall not tolerate dormancy as there will be penalties for such. The only dormant partner in this JV is the INVESTOR but once you are a partner, you have to commit not only your money but your time. You need to know it's your company and it needs all the attention to make it grow.

@ surveycash, am yet to belong to this whatsapp group. 
i reside in Lagos and 
i did publish on this thread that 
i wish to be a part of it but no one replied.
08165007447 is the number. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2013
esorison:
@ surveycash, am yet to belong to this whatsapp group. 
i reside in Lagos and 
i did publish on this thread that 
i wish to be a part of it but no one replied.
08165007447 is the number. Thanks

No proxy registrations. You have to be physically present in one of the meetings to be in the group. Next meeting comes up on Sunday.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Survey cash is right
I have been receiving requests to call a meeting for benin and warri interested aspiring partners
I didn't oblige because I hadn't received the full scope and model of what wee are doing , now I have.

So I'm calling all interested partners from warri , agbor , asaba , benin, auchi okada ,ekpoma etc as long as you are from edo or delta please come over for this meeting.
For an urgent meeting this Saturday (not Thursday anymore due to request by someone that he will be working)

Please foward your Real name and nairaland id to 07035838151

I will send u the address
Item 7 is on me
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by esorison(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2013
surveycash:

No proxy registrations. You have to be physically present in one of the meetings to be in the group. Next meeting comes up on Sunday.
Alright. Thanks @surveycash. 
i have not been able to attend the past 2 meetings because of my schedule, ilast sunday 
i was free and i did pull a call across to U̶̲̥̅̊ to know if there would be meeting. Nevertheless, 
i will be available upcoming sunday. Meet U̶̲̥̅̊ there.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kolaide(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
@surveycash,
Hi, please where is the current venue for the lagos meeting to be held this sunday. Thanks
Kolaide,08183996439 ajani_kola@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
9free, you dey so? Why should participation be based on States represention or base on willingness of credible investors to do business?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please count me in, for this laudable and revolutionary project
I have been looking for a thread of this nature. I have been planning importation business with ebay or AliExpress of China on mind.
I live in Jikwoyi Abuja and my office is located in the Central Area. This means that i should belong to the North Central Group, if you will still accommodate me.
Please, North Central, where are you?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
^^ namesake. Yes you can be among the north central/ North.

The northern zone will be holding a meeting this Sunday. You can contact ib4ola for details
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Tumise100(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
I rep.....ekiti........count me in
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
saturday?Haba....watin do sunday or Friday?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Toluway: Please count me in, for this laudable and revolutionary project
I have been looking for a thread of this nature. I have been planning importation business with ebay or AliExpress of China on mind.
I live in Jikwoyi Abuja and my office is located in the Central Area. This means that i should belong to the North Central Group, if you will still accommodate me.

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2013

Welcom on board
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
esorison:
Alright. Thanks @surveycash. 
i have not been able to attend the past 2 meetings because of my schedule, ilast sunday 
i was free and i did pull a call across to U̶̲̥̅̊ to know if there would be meeting. Nevertheless, 
i will be available upcoming sunday. Meet U̶̲̥̅̊ there.

kolaide: @surveycash,
Hi, please where is the current venue for the lagos meeting to be held this sunday. Thanks
Kolaide,08183996439 ajani_kola@yahoo.com

Ok. Just remind me by texting your NL ID & email to 08038908102 on Friday

Coordinators numbers have been posted pages earlier.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by MovingTrain(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please I have been trying to contact go4value to no avail. I need to know how to join the south Eastern zone and when/where the next meeting is. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks House..
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ surveycash,wot abt we dt dont av capital but want 2 market,are we being cut off?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
neroflo57: @ surveycash,wot abt we dt dont av capital but want 2 market,are we being cut off?

in fact you are key in this company. You will come in as marketer. In the marketing department, we have the mrketing manager. If you can even recruit and train marketers, you'll be one of our marketing managers. So, start thinking of how to recruit/hire and manage marketers. We'll need lots of you guys
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
WILL IT BE WISE IF WE START ASKING FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MARKETING NOW?IT WIL SERVE AS A PREDICTOR,LET US NOT BEGIN TO WORK IN ASSUMPTION,BEFORE YOU CAN BECOME A MARKETER IN THIS JV A PIONEER MEMBER MUST STAND FOR U,AM ONLY SUGGESTING,I DONT HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE,LET US TRY OUR BEST TO AVOID 11TH HOUR DECISION

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by MovingTrain(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
MovingTrain: Please I have been trying to contact go4value to no avail. I need to know how to join the south Eastern zone and when/where the next meeting is. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks House..

Please surveycash,what have you to say about my plight? Is there any other person in South East or Enugu? Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
MovingTrain:

Please surveycash,what have you to say about my plight? Is there any other person in South East or Enugu? Thanks

Look for shakes85 but keep trying the number
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Justice629(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Compnig Foods Limited seeks investors to enable it start production/importation/lunching and distribution of its premier brand of Margarine. All documentation (NAFDAC/REGISTRATION etc...) needed for the products has been done.
Any interested investor can contact us via compniglimited@yahoo.com for further details.
a guaranteed 20% ROI P/A
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Two people have text me for the meeting now
Benin and warri environs please show interest for the meeting thanks

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Shakes85: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
surveycash:

Look for shakes85 but keep trying the number
If u can't get go4value Pls reach me on 08034337159. You ll never walk alone grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Shakes85: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
MovingTrain: Please I have been trying to contact go4value to no avail. I need to know how to join the south Eastern zone and when/where the next meeting is. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks House..
Contact shakes85 on 08034337159. U ll neva walk alone
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by gtswt(f): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
I've being a silent follower of this great trend dats being transforming lives here and is about to transform mine. I read all thru season1 & season2 of Do it yourself importation guide and now the Joint Venture. I must say U guys are all wonderful....the wisdom and initiative to put dis together can only come from Baba God. U all are a BLESSED ppl. Welldone wink

@Funclub
I sure will be attending the meeting.(i go finally meet d man i admire so much....Man wen dey reason) grin I've been in the biz and love to be a part of a JV. I will send my detail nw. thks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
gtswt: I've being a silent follower of this great trend dats being transforming lives here and is about to transform mine. I read all thru season1 & season2 of Do it yourself importation guide and now the Joint Venture. I must say U guys are all wonderful....the wisdom and initiative to put dis together can only come from Baba God. U all are a BLESSED ppl. Welldone wink

@Funclub
I sure will be attending the meeting.(i go finally meet d man i admire so much....Man wen dey reason) grin I've been in the biz and love to be a part of a JV. I will send my detail nw. thks
abeg, dont admire funglub oh..... who no go admire beta thing. anyway, let ur bmeeting be strictly biz

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
progress! progress!! progress!!! is the watchword... Those interested in joining the lagos zone should send their email, nairaland id and real name to surveycash for invitation for next meeting coming up on 1st of september, 2013. Text ur data to 08038908102(surveycash)
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 1:55am On Aug 29, 2013
PROMOTION DOES NOT COME FROM ASO ROCK BUT FROM THE ROCK OF AGES...MAKE WE NO FORGET TO INVITE GOD BEFORE WE KICK START THIS BIZ FULLY OOO

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.