Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49516 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
I think the thread should be closed. Sorry surveycash and others but that's my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
mikelreal: ....@surveycash lol u will make a good lawyer o, am really impressed with the way ua doin things... Weldone!

Thanks for the compliment. My major and law are far far apart wink
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringrin i dey tell you. We never even go far see dis-organisation. Can't Nigerians do something orderly?

The most appalling is that they have abandoned the other thread. Talk about chasing the next shiny object.

Hmmmm....

What are we missing? Pls advice smiley
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
twinskenny: This is what I think:

Four reliable ppl should meet together and discuss various products that move market at the moment...then discuss wiith the seller with a view of purchasing in large quantity. Then the total price can now be share among members who are interested in the that particular products.

I am just saying

I am thinking we should start from Lagos. Do some offline meetings to strategize and build the structure and later see how we can move to other states.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
honour6: I would be interested in this, I think you should pick about 3 low cost niches to start with, such as power bank, wrist watches and bracelets, memory card, flash drives, earphone pieces, laptop stickers etc. These are things that I have sold for 80-100percent profits. Get representative for the niches, anybody interested in any niche should indicate interest by sending SMS to the representative. Then probably at the end of the week the representative tells us the number of interested persons. Product is sourced, amount is divided, we can start with 10000- 20000 naira per slot. That is why I emphasied low cost Items to start with, members are given a week to pay, once the required amount is reached, product is purchased. We can use CVM in purchasing and shipping the product.

Nice suggestion.

If am to pick I will suggest
1. Electronics - Power banks, phablets & memory cards, magic keyholder handled by Toluax, honour6
2. Fashion - wristwatches & Jewelery sets handled by FCE
3. Health - butterfly massager, anti-snore device

I feel we should start with these 2 categories. Let's not drop emails or numbers. People should signify interest here in the open. We'll then collate the list, send RFI, RFQ to manufactures from which we get idea of the monetary implication which will then be divided among partners/investors.

Profit sharing could be based on equity contribution or a fixed monthly percentage.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Manutd19: I think the thread should be closed. Sorry surveycash and others but that's my opinion.

You don't owe me an apology Manutd19. The thread was created based on vote. If majority feel the same way, why not? We go ahead and close it.

But why do you want it closed?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by dav8id(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Good idea @surveycash! Its a good idea and you need to handle it well. Never involve in too many item or goods but focus or hot selling items.

Anything communication pays alot eg tablet, memory card,modem, digital photo frame and many more.

Also, there is a very big market for the above mentioned item, though this biznes idea is a investing trading that involved importation of multiple goods in whice it will need alot of cash to get it started than focus on a particular goods or item.

For those that settle and welcome the idea of phablet or tablet and lcd advertising player should consider themselve smiling every day, as there is a big market for that and I AM ALSO READY TO PARTNER WITH THEM ONLY IF WE CAN HAVE ATLEASE 10 INTERESTED INDIVIDUAL IN THE TERM..

For the market? Just relax as everything will be share openly to the term members...all my resources in times of importation will be available to all term members, am watching.

So @survey cash, just keep me update as i will not be online always.

Cheer..

Abuja is my destination.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Gmanc(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Count me In
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Aleshyto(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
i'm in i represent ogun state i based in Ijebu Ode to be precise
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by chemashie(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
Subscribing...

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Tonjeola1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Aleshyto: i'm in i represent ogun state i based in Ijebu Ode to be precise
IF we can get intouch, am in ijebu ode too.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
surveycash2:

You don't owe me an apology Manutd19. The thread was created based on vote. If majority feel the same way, why not? We go ahead and close it.

But why do you want it closed?

sorry about that surveycash. Will get in touch with you later
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Sobrit(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Interested in this
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
surveycash2:

Nice suggestion.

If am to pick I will suggest
1. Electronics - Power banks, phablets & memory cards, magic keyholder handled by Toluax, honour6
2. Fashion - wristwatches & Jewelery sets handled by FCE
3. Health - butterfly massager, anti-snore device

I feel we should start with these 2 categories. Let's not drop emails or numbers. People should signify interest here in the open. We'll then collate the list, send RFI, RFQ to manufactures from which we get idea of the monetary implication which will then be divided among partners/investors.

Profit sharing could be based on equity contribution or a fixed monthly percentage.

making a whole lot of sense,i feel your point.am very much available,when the whistle is blow.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
jta2012: hi tanx ,im interested n i represent Lagos and Ogun state...n i have a distribution network that can sell all imported goods into Lagos Idumota trade axis.
Hope 2 hear from u pls connect 2tru my email----

Welcome jta2012. Which products do you have market for? Do you have market for the above suggested products?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by chueby: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
IF SOMEONE IS AGAINST YOUR IDEA DONT FEEL BAD THIS IS BRAIN STORMING STAGE,I SENSE MATURED MINDS HERE THAT IS WHY I AM ENCOURAGE...THIS IS NIGERIA AND I'M VERY SURE MORE PPLE WE BE INTERESTED,WHAT CAN WE DO TO SEE THAT WE LINK THE WHOLE 36 STATES(THE FEWER THE PRODUCT SEGMENTATION THE BETTER FOR NOW),THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 MILLION PRODUCT TO GO FOR BUT LET US LIMIT OURSELVES WITH FEW FOR NW...LET US REMAIN FOCUS BECAUSE SOME PPLE ARE NT TOO HAPPY WITH THIS GREAT IDEA
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by chueby: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
WILL 10 MEMBERS PER STATE MAKE SENSE FOR A START?WITH MORE MEMBERS IN PLACES LIKE LAGOS FOR A KICK START WITH FIXED AMOUNT OF CONTRIBUTION...ANYWAY WE DONT NEED TO RUCH BT WE NEED TO BE FAST CUS HIJACKERS OF IDEAS ARE ALL OVER.THERE MUST BE A TEMPLATE(NAME OF THE JV,ACCOUNT,LAWYER,TEAM LEADER)FOR NOW WE MAY HAVE JUST ONE LOCATION(LAG)
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by WildChild00(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
I'm intrested, as an investor....
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Xzevian(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
I rep Abeokuta, Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by infofta(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Watching the thread with keen interest from Benin City.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash2: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
chueby: IF SOMEONE IS AGAINST YOUR IDEA DONT FEEL BAD THIS IS BRAIN STORMING STAGE,I SENSE MATURED MINDS HERE THAT IS WHY I AM ENCOURAGE...THIS IS NIGERIA AND I'M VERY SURE MORE PPLE WE BE INTERESTED,WHAT CAN WE DO TO SEE THAT WE LINK THE WHOLE 36 STATES(THE FEWER THE PRODUCT SEGMENTATION THE BETTER FOR NOW),THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 MILLION PRODUCT TO GO FOR BUT LET US LIMIT OURSELVES WITH FEW FOR NW...LET US REMAIN FOCUS BECAUSE SOME PPLE ARE NT TOO HAPPY WITH THIS GREAT IDEA

Welcome chueby. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I need to respect that. So, am I'm glad you know this is the brain storming stage. Once we get product ideas to go for, we'll move ahead to stage a meeting of interested partners.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by blym4real: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
I rep kwara. I really love this Idea and this will really liberate a lot of young importer with limited capital to the open.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by DTalented(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
...following Nicodemusly from Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Am On board. Kano is fully represented

surveycash2:

Welcome chueby. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I need to respect that. So, am I'm glad you know this is the brain storming stage. Once we get product ideas to go for, we'll move ahead to stage a meeting of interested partners.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by honour6(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
info.fta:
Watching the thread with keen interest from Benin City.
Hi inf do you do importation, wuld like to connect, to share Ideas, if you do, also in benin city.
@topic would be interested in the power bank 2600mah to be specific.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Am not interested in too much grammer. Team Plateau importers when you guys are ready with your monies for business , PM me.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by DTalented(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
9free: Am not interested in too much grammer. Team Plateau importers when you guys are ready with your monies for business , PM me.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by planet4sure(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
bless you all, am Abiodun by name a clearing agent @ tin-can island : with this kind of move from you guys I can tell u authoritatively that u guys are in for a life changing venture. Pls count me in am ready to put down 100k for a start pls and let make this a reality . I will also let u guys knw how we can beat down the price of clearing a full load of container when this if fully implemented.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Adikij(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
I have been reading the do it yourself importation guide am very much interested i reside in ph
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
@surveycash thanks alot for this thread and your understanding, let's get it going and by the way am representing port-harcourt @all if you base in port-harcourt quote me or let me know so we can talk business on how to make this dream of ours come to pass. Thanks, I Hail all my oga @ the top surveycash, elmento and the rest grin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by born2lead01: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Great idea, count me in from Akure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.