Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49488 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Rexyl(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Where and how to go about registering and meeting for the Oyo State zone?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Meegan: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
I just came across this thread this evening and I took my time to read all the pages. I very much want to be a part of this. I hope am not late. From Delta.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mee-gan:
I just came across this thread this evening and I took my time to read all the pages. I very much want to be a part of this. I hope am not late. From Delta.

Contact fun club enterprise 07035838151
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Meegan: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
surveycash:

Contact fun club enterprise 07035838151
I texted him but he hasn't replied yet
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
(#990000]MEETING! MEETING!! MEETING!!! ENUGU ZONE

south-eastern members meeting will take place

Saturday 7th September 2013

Time:12pm

The venue will be communicated via sms

this another opportunity for all those interested...........to be pioneers of KOBOMART ENTERPRISES

IF YOU DONT GET ANY TEXT BY 12pm FRIDAY......SHOUT O.

ONE LOVE
go4value 07035351483

[/color]
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by hishandmaid(f): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=go4value][/quote]
Go4value I reside in owerri- Imo state.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2013
It is now time for those peeping thru d windows to come in thru d door now dat d cert is out. I don't want a situation whereby after kobomart becomes a household name without u getting involved, u start telling people who dat u were following the wen d biz was still delineating.. It's a a pity I didn't bliv in there dream. I wud av become one of d few wit a stake in d biz.. Go ask dangote abt those dat snobbery him wen he was looking for partners in is cement biz... A stich in time saves nine..... sessytony

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Iykecollins(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2013
hishandmaid:
Go4value I reside in owerri- Imo state.
I asked u to contact me u never did, meanwhile you can add me with that number i posted earlier so I can add u 2 our whatzapp group or u pm me urs, I rep Owerri too
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Iykecollins(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2013
go4value: (#990000]MEETING! MEETING!! MEETING!!! ENUGU ZONE

this another opportunity for all those interested...........to be pioneers of KOBOMART ENTERPRISES

ONE LOVE
go4value 07035351483

[/color]
Nice one!! Ps: We don't all reside in Enugu, the earlier the full meeting info gets to members the better, we don't all reside in Enugu
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by weezii(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2013
nice one surveycash and everyone else fighting to make this a reality. have been away for a while, but whenever i come back fully, i will join the business. i see kobomart[i][/i] going places wink.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Rexyl(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Rexyl: Where and how to go about registering and meeting for the Oyo State zone?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Rexyl(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Rexyl: Where and how to go about registering and meeting for the Oyo State zone?

Are investors from Oyo State really available here?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
KOBOMART THE DAVID OF OUR TIME IS SET TO BRING DOWN THE MIGHTY GOLIATH...AN ORDINARY STONE FROM DAVID HAD AN EXTRA-ORDINARY EFFECT ON GOLIATH,GOD WILL MAKE THE ORDINARY THINGS KOBOMART DO TO BRING FORTH EXTRA-ORDINARY RESULT THIS SEASON
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Greatken007: KOBOMART THE DAVID OF OUR TIME IS SET TO BRING DOWN THE MIGHTY GOLIATH...AN ORDINARY STONE FROM DAVID HAD AN EXTRA-ORDINARY EFFECT ON GOLIATH,GOD WILL MAKE THE ORDINARY THINGS KOBOMART DO TO BRING FORTH EXTRA-ORDINARY RESULT THIS SEASON
Amen!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Greatken007: KOBOMART THE DAVID OF OUR TIME IS SET TO BRING DOWN THE MIGHTY GOLIATH...AN ORDINARY STONE FROM DAVID HAD AN EXTRA-ORDINARY EFFECT ON GOLIATH,GOD WILL MAKE THE ORDINARY THINGS KOBOMART DO TO BRING FORTH EXTRA-ORDINARY RESULT THIS SEASON

Amin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Omola2ulv: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Rexyl:

Are investors from Oyo State really available here?
yeah i think we are here but never see any other person except u.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Rexyl(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Omola2ulv:
yeah i think we are here but never see any other person except u.

If the situation is that investors in the state have not been coming together for this great venture I would like that the OP let us know how states in the South West have fared so far and how interested individuals can still make it into the biz.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
[author=hishandmaid]@op very nice idea. I just decided to extend my reading to another page on NL only for me to see this topic. I'm interested and would like to know who it works.

Then u will have to attend our meeting this saturday @ enugu...
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
go4value MEETING! MEETING!! MEETING!!! ENUGU ZONE

ONE LOVE
go4value 07035351483
shakes85 08034337159

if u reside in Enugu,Anambra,Imo,ebonyi and Abia....endeavour to attend,as this might be ur last chance for this phase of our JV

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kolaide(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013

Amen IJN
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by FredAuto(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
as requested by Olalekan in response to my earlier post ill attach screen shots from macys

here is a search result for women's shoe.. notice the return type is JOBOUT which means they are out of season i.e we just passed Summer season so jobout here might be summer shoes that were not sold

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qwmstx.jpg

the original cost is the cost they bought the goods before displaying it in store

original retail cost is the cost they sell it in their store

Today's price is what they are selling it to dealers

weight is in pounds

here is a breakdown of the first lot

http://i41.tinypic.com/9vjert.jpg
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thanks bro.

FredAuto: as requested by Olalekan in response to my earlier post ill attach screen shots from macys

here is a search result for women's shoe.. notice the return type is JOBOUT which means they are out of season i.e we just passed Summer season so jobout here might be summer shoes that were not sold

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qwmstx.jpg

the original cost is the cost they bought the goods before displaying it in store

original retail cost is the cost they sell it in their store

Today's price is what they are selling it to dealers

weight is in pounds

here is a breakdown of the first lot

http://i41.tinypic.com/9vjert.jpg
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Shakes85: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Southeast people e go happen for enugu 7th Sept by 12 noon.indicate ur interest by texting 08034337159.

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Shakes85: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Southeast people e go happen for enugu 7th Sept 2013 by 12 noon.indicate ur interest by texting 08034337159.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by akiobamidele(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just discovered this thread this afternoon. I am interested o ! Please add me o ! I stay in Ogun state most of the time.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Omola2ulv: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Rexyl:

If the situation is that investors in the state have not been coming together for this great venture I would like that the OP let us know how states in the South West have fared so far and how interested individuals can still make it into the biz.
okay,but I know of no investor here in Ibadan cause I don't stay much in Ibadan.i stay much in school (Abuja) than Ibadan but I will like to make my self tag to where I belong to which was my state.
I think surveycash should help us on this if there is a way we can get Ibadan importers for the jv things.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Kaxxy(f): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2013
I just discovered this thread this mornin. I am interested o ! Please add me o ! I stay mostly in Kaduna and Abuja.Somebody add me pls
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2013
Ibadan guys in d house go d way other states av gone. U dont need d op to cordinate u guys. One of u guys should volunteer to do d planning on how ibadan guys will meet. It Seems u guys are up to 4 here already, make una organise una self abeg
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by sessytony(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2013
Kaxxy: I just discovered this thread this mornin. I am interested o ! Please add me o ! I stay mostly in Kaduna and Abuja.Somebody add me pls
Those in north av been aving there meeting for a while now. Go thru past posts for d cordinator frm north number. B fast b4 noah closes d ship
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Omola2ulv: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2013
To all ibadan importers that want to be part in this jv things,try contact me on 08165370543 for the meeting arrangement
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2013
Calling on all interested partners that are yet to be affiliated to a zone to do that now. All registration into Kobomart Enterprises ends 30th September. Contact your zonal coordinator at least 23rd Sept to get all the registration requirement. After this day, no new members shall be attended to.

Surveycash,
Zonal Coordinator, SW
KoboMart Enterprises

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Ayesa: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
please i have been following the thread right from the season 1,i am based in lokoja .any other interested importers please let's come together and start our own import business because time waits for no man and if other have started already i beg make una tell me oh asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.