Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49478 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 6:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Who is the coordinator of North Centrat Zone for which F C T shall be Headquarters? I challenge him to speak out through this forum now. Who are the interested members in this zone? Please indicate. Let us know ourselves please. We shall appoint a coordinator among us if need be, because as it is now, it looks as if we dont have a coordinator. I am specifically talking about North Central Group please. When you say Northern Zone, you are talking about the whole North. We need to move forward.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2013
@Toluway, your passion for being part of this dream is noticeable. I hereby nominate you to take up the saddle of coordinating the North Central zone.

If this nomination is accepted by the house, I'll personally scan through there 32 pages to dig out people from that zone.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Iykecollins(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2013
surveycash: @Toluway, your passion for being part of this dream is noticeable. I hereby nominate you to take up the saddle of coordinating the North Central zone.

If this nomination is accepted by the house, I'll personally scan through there 32 pages to dig out people from that zone.

I hereby second his nomination, the guy has shown so much interest and passion for the business, it is people like him we need in kobomart, determination and consistency is what we need, God bless Kobomart
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2013
surveycash: @Toluway, your passion for being part of this dream is noticeable. I hereby nominate you to take up the saddle of coordinating the North Central zone.

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2013

Seconded. Porting from NW to NC.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jonaboy: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2013
9free:
Guy, I have not been getting whatsapp updates of Northern Zone lately. Ib4ola's number not going through....
Kaduna and Kano partners don hijack am!!!??
. @9free the instruction from oga surveycash is that for you to be a partner in any zone you must attend meeting atleast once so that other members would know you physically,so far the Northern zone have had 2 meetings you didn't attend any of those meetings hence the decision to remove you from the whatsapp group,kaduna and kano partners have not hijack anything cos we have Toluxa1 from Minna that also attended our last meeting.So pls if you want to pass any blame pass it to the oga at the top, we only acted on his instructions.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jonaboy: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Toluway: Who is the coordinator of North Centrat Zone for which F C T shall be Headquarters? I challenge him to speak out through this forum now. Who are the interested members in this zone? Please indicate. Let us know ourselves please. We shall appoint a coordinator among us if need be, because as it is now, it looks as if we dont have a coordinator. I am specifically talking about North Central Group please. When you say Northern Zone, you are talking about the whole North. We need to move forward.
. Please take up the responsibility and coordinate the North central zone since I can see that leadership quality in you of determination and drive,for now it is only the NW zone that is functional from all the northern zones,NC should put modalities in place and hold their first meeting after that you will see more people from the zone showing interest,as to our brothers and sisters in the NE I don't know what is still stopping them from indicating interest in this great revolution of our time by positively minded people,abi una want carry last?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2013
jonaboy: . @9free the instruction from oga surveycash is that for you to be a partner in any zone you must attend meeting atleast once so that other members would know you physically,so far the Northern zone have had 2 meetings you didn't attend any of those meetings hence the decision to remove you from the whatsapp group,kaduna and kano partners have not hijack anything cos we have Toluxa1 from Minna that also attended our last meeting.So pls if you want to pass any blame pass it to the oga at the top, we only acted on his instructions.
Bros, I am not passing any blame. I had reasons for not being able to attend those meetings and they were all properly communicated.
I am surprised at being removed from the NW zone without any prior communication.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Kashif(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Hello all, can somebody kindly direct me to the page where i can read from, to understand thisi partnership better? i have equally just sent a mail to email address as advised by surveycash.

Thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Funkysystem: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2013
@surveycash I say kudos to the initiators of this thread and the contributors. Please surveycash, kindly permit me to join the south west zone. I live in Akure, Ondo State. Thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jonaboy: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2013
9free:
Bros, I am not passing any blame. I had reasons for not being able to attend those meetings and they were all properly communicated.
I am surprised at being removed from the NW zone without any prior communication.
. Like I said the instruction for removing those that have not attended any meeting from the group was communicated to all coordinators on this very thread by surveycash and the NW coordinator acted on that instruction, but since you have ported to NC central I beleive all is well now.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Omola2ulv: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
IS BEEN A WHILE NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN CALLING ALL PEOPLE IN OYO STATE MAINLY IBADAN TO CONTACT ME FOR THE JV THINGS BUT TILL NOW ONLY VIEW PEOPLE SHOW.......IF U ARE INTERESTED IN THE JV FROM IBADAN CALL ME ON 08165370543
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Funkysystem: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
I think Akure/Ondo State Group should also be. Just my view.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Kashif]Hello all, can somebody kindly direct me to the page where i can read from, to understand thisi partnership better? i have equally just sent a mail to email address as advised by surveycash.

Thanks.

Page 1
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
@all South-South Window is still open for all South-South members to Join. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Omola2ulv]IS BEEN A WHILE NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN CALLING ALL PEOPLE IN OYO STATE MAINLY IBADAN TO CONTACT ME FOR THE JV THINGS BUT TILL NOW ONLY VIEW PEOPLE SHOW.......IF U ARE INTERESTED IN THE JV FROM IBADAN CALL ME ON 08165370543

U stil d wait? SE startd with 2 people bt last week,we had meetn wt 5 people in attendance...more to come....
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Funkysystem]@surveycash I say kudos to the initiators of this thread and the contributors. Please surveycash, kindly permit me to join the south west zone. I live in Akure, Ondo State. Thanks.

U can join...contact ur zonal cordinator
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thank you surveycash and other eminent personalities on this forum. Well, if I want others to assume responsibilities, it will be unethical for me to run away from such. Since you you have asked me to coordinate the N C zone, I have no option than to take the challenge, and I am sure that with the experience of other members and most importantly, their cooperation, We shall succeed. The first challenge now shall be injecting spirit of believe and enthusiasm into the spirit of investors in this axes, towards this revolutionary initiative. On this note, I hereby request interested members in this zone to send a text to me to express their interest, stating their names and locations. 08030993797. We shall fix a meeting when we reach a reasonable number. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kashif: Hello all, can somebody kindly direct me to the page where i can read from, to understand thisi partnership better? i have equally just sent a mail to email address as advised by surveycash.

Thanks.

It's a pleasure to have you in our midst sir. To better understand where we are coming from, you may need to read from page zero.

In summary, we are trying to pool resources together to build a business that will help people save more by spending less cos KoboMart offers quality products at competitive prices.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Toluway: Thank you surveycash and other eminent personalities on this forum. Well, if I want others to assume responsibilities, it will be unethical for me to run away from such. Since you you have asked me to coordinate the N C zone, I have no option than to take the challenge, and I am sure that with the experience of other members and most importantly, their cooperation, We shall succeed. The first challenge now shall be injecting spirit of believe and enthusiasm into the spirit of investors in this axes, towards this revolutionary initiative. On this note, I hereby request interested members in this zone to send a text to me to express their interest, stating their names and locations. 08030993797. We shall fix a meeting when we reach a reasonable number. God bless Nigeria.

Thank you for taking up the responsibility. I have no doubt that you will deliver. As promised, I have scan through the pages and below are the people from that zone.

dav8id 07037781319
rigormortis
abbacool 07060518510
9free
paulharry
notindome

If anyone has the other contacts, please let's help our NC coordinator with them.

Thank you.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by notindome(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
surveycash:

Thank you for taking up the responsibility. I have no doubt that you will deliver. As promised, I have scan through the pages and below are the people from that zone.

dav8id 07037781319
rigormortis
abbacool 07060518510
9free
paulharry
notindome

If anyone has the other contacts, please let's help our NC coordinator with them.

Thank you.

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2013
Thank you surveycash. I very much admire and appreciate your selfless and noble contributions. You will however agree with me that you can take a horse to the river but you cant force it to drink. In as much as you have graciously extracted the names of this likely participants, they must express their interests and identify with the current initiative. Once again, interested participants in the NC zone are invited to send messages to 08030993797 stating their names and locations. Did i see Oga 9free on the list? I have always known you to be a very active person. We need your contributions to the success of this zone please. Cheers.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Toluway: Thank you surveycash. I very much admire and appreciate your selfless and noble contributions. You will however agree with me that you can take a horse to the river but you cant force it to drink. In as much as you have graciously extracted the names of this likely participants, they must express their interests and identify with the current initiative. Once again, interested participants in the NC zone are invited to send messages to 08030993797 stating their names and locations. Did i see Oga 9free on the list? I have always known you to be a very active person. We need your contributions to the success of this zone please. Cheers.
keep up the good work brother.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2013
It's a beautiful Sunday morning.Thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by figment232(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2013
princeuk21: @all South-South Window is still open for all South-South members to Join. Thanks
Am in i stay in warri.who is d coordinator 4 south south zone? let make haste wit organising.we cud register as a cooperative n obtain loan frm banks for imports
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by nairacodedcom(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2013
I am very impressed by what I see here. I will take time to read this thread from page one...meanwhile, @surveycash, pls who is coodinating for South-south cos I stay in Benin City
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Youem: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Kudos to initiators!
I am very much surprised, I only saw this thread today and I followed all the 32 pages. I have not only followed the previous threads on Importation Guide but also benefited from it, my wife now selling jewelleries imported from China.
I am sending mail to our NC coordinator now.
Thank you all and special thanks to surveycash.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Toluway: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2013
I dey see u kaxxy and Umar. Please indicate your Nairaland username Umar. We shall still wait for other members to join in. Happy sunday everyone.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ayodot(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2013
I thank God for this thread.. happy Sunday
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2013
figment232: Am in i stay in warri.who is d coordinator 4 south south zone? let make haste wit organising.we cud register as a cooperative n obtain loan frm banks for imports

Welcome sir. Please take your time to go through the pages from 0 to 32. You won't regret the time spent.

nairacoded.com:
I am very impressed by what I see here. I will take time to read this thread from page one...meanwhile, @surveycash, pls who is coodinating for South-south cos I stay in Benin City

Thanks. Please do. Princeuk21 is but there is a closer coordinator to you, FCE. Contact him on 07035838151. Seem there will be a Benin meeting on Wednesday. You need to get a copy of the MOA to the meeting. To download it, just send a mail to partner@kobodeal.com and check your mail in 5secs after.

Funkysystem: @surveycash I say kudos to the initiators of this thread and the contributors. Please surveycash, kindly permit me to join the south west zone. I live in Akure, Ondo State. Thanks.

If you can attend our meetings, why not? Download the MOA and go through it.

Youem: Kudos to initiators!
I am very much surprised, I only saw this thread today and I followed all the 32 pages. I have not only followed the previous threads on Importation Guide but also benefited from it, my wife now selling jewelleries imported from China.
I am sending mail to our NC coordinator now.
Thank you all and special thanks to surveycash.

That's the spirit. Welcome to the family.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Omola2ulv: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
happy sunday to u all.i want to use this time to notify u all that Oyo state)(ibadan) will be having there first jv meeting next week Saturday.For Venue contact me on 08165370543.Happy jv,Happy kobomart
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Omola2ulv: happy sunday to u all.i want to use this time to notify u all that Oyo state)(ibadan) will be having there first jv meeting next week Saturday.For Venue contact me on 08165370543.Happy jv,Happy kobomart

copy that

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.