Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Story: Seduction - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Seduction (27919 Views)

Seduction In The Church / The Subtle Art Of Seduction / Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Seduction by funnysaint(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
nice update. more soon
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
^^ Yessir
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
'i know your secret'
Jack heard a soft feminine voice feminine voice behind. He dropped the Nora smith's romance college and turned back to see who it was; it was Ann.
'i beg your pardon?' he was trying so hard not to drool at her toned stomach which he could see easily as she wore a stylish but too short top.
'i said,i know your secret' she walked over to the long swing chair and sat beside him. He folded his arms and his eyes were upon hers.
'which is?' he asked with zest,trying to come up with a possible reply in his mind but he could think of any.
'you love romance' she smiled,he popped his eyes. 'romance novels. I have seen you so immensed in them since i came.'
'caught me!' he smiled 'it's one of my zillion bad habits'
'another is?' she appeared very interested
'can't tell you. You would be scared of me'
'scared?' she scoffed. 'you couldn't scare anyone to save your life'
'says who?' he pretended to bd hurt.
'says me' she stucked out her tongue and he gave out a soft laugh.
'well,telling my bad habits could be very expensive. Am not sure you are up for the task' he emphasized.
'am willing to pay' he noticed her eyes,they were blue. 'anything' she was serious.
'hmm,let's see then. But not now.' His eyes fell on his novel.
'okay' she was smiling. 'you can go back to reading your novel. I won't make a noise.'
'i don't think i can.' his gaze moved from the bottom of her stomach till his gaze met hers. 'i will be too distracted' his grinned devilishly.
'and why is that?' she said in a husky voice.
'Anne!..' a voice called from inside the house.
'husband calls' Jack smiled and picked up his novel
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
As he entered into the living room,jack noticed that linda won't stop staring at him. It wasn't the normal look she used to give him,it was something else,like detest.
'am i so handsome that you can't even get your eyes off me for a minute?' he teased
'what i you doing?' there was seriousness in her voice.
'me? Am talking. You are staring' he said with sarcasm.
'she's married you know?' she moved her gaze from him to the door adjacent him,then back to him.
'who?' he asked lost.
'Anne'
'Anne?' he face spelt confusion. 'so?'
'i saw you with her earlier. Are you crazy?' she spoke in a low tune. He couldn't help but laugh.
'so that's what this is about?' he scoffed and took a seat. 'number one,she is engaged,not married. Number two,i don't see what it has got to be with me. Number three,you are married,you know that right?' he said the last phrase in a feminine voice.
'what's that suppose to mean?' she snapped.
'it means,you shouldn't sound so jealous' he blurtted carelessly.
'who said am jealous?' her eyes turned orange.
'it obvious.' he noticed the looked on her face and took his voice down a notch. 'look,there's nothing happening okay,she's just fun and you know i love fun' he winked hoping to provoke a smile. She didnt smile. Just then, Anne emerged from the stairs to meet an uncomfortable silence.
'am i interupting anything?' she asked innocently,Jacked moved his eyes to her and smiled.
'no,you are not'
'i that case then,Jack i need your help with something' she ignored Linda's questioning look and went outside. Jack seeked permission from Linda with his eyes. He got none but went with her anyways.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jack followed her to their spot; the swing chair and they sat.
Like a gentle hurricane,an uncomfortable silence engulf the both as they stared at the blue sky. It reminded him of chelsea. He scowled as he focused his hearing like a laser hoping to hear her speak but she remained mute. He wasn't going to speak first,not that he was short of words,he was seldom short of words. He was only irritated whenever a female said she wanted to something from him and then would expect him to begin a conversation. He just kept gazing at the sky as he replayed the previous days match between chelsea and bayern munich,on his mind. This time both Ribery and Xavi Martinez where shown red cards and chelsea Led by seven goals to nothing. As he imagined the impossible event,he smiled like a satisfied cock,then she spoke.
'what are you doing?' for a second he was sure it was Linda speaking. It sounded like the kind of question she would ask but when he look at the lady beside him,he saw Anne and she was beautiful but she was nothing like Linda.
'Am thinking about chelsea' that cameout at the last minute. He had meant to scold her for being mute for that long but he swallowed it.
'are you a fan?' she asked in a soft voice.
'yeah'
'sorry'
He stared straight at those blue eyes.
'so what up? You called me here.' he said calmly
'this' she smiled coyly,bent towards him and planted a kiss on his lips. The she stoodup abruptedly and within a minute,she was out of sight.
'what just happened?' he muttered under his breath.
His instinct told he that he was being spied on. For one of the first time in his life,his instinct was totally right. As he turned behind him,he caught a glimpse of Linda staring from the rear window......
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Keep it up but watch the typo!!!
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
AdeSuave: Keep it up but watch the typo!!!
wud do. Tnx
Re: Story: Seduction by Kslib(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wooow!! Nice story..
I love it but please update,u hear?
I dont like reading stories here cos most writers just end up doing shakara and keep you wanting for more without updating,but i hope you wont disappoint sha...
**following ad waiting anxiously for more**
All izz well!
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
What a sumptous story.

More updates pls
Re: Story: Seduction by ollyboy009(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2013
Nice story, keep it coming@Op
Take advantage of this information and add value to yourself, click here for more infor. http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=14530
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
***Still following***
Re: Story: Seduction by Kslib(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
I said it,these writers like shakara..
Inshort,i don vex.. I'll go learn how to write stories,and start doing my own shakara also..
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Dinner was complete and akward,everyone was present which was seldom.
Peter was finally around after finalizing arrangements for their wedding. The rehersal dinner was scheduled to hold in some days time and he had invited more people than Anne dimed neccessary. Most of their families and immediate friends lived in this part of the country which was a major influencer for bringing the wedding here.
Linda was not as enthusiastic about the rehersal as Peter was. She always thought that somethings were unneccessary;the rehersal dinner inclusive but she had learned to be low on opinions as she ofter see how peter get upset when he sees her lack of interest. She was just going to play along though.
'what's on all your minds?' It was Jack who spoke out first. Of them all he seemed to be the only one with nothing on his mind. 'comeon you guys,nobody died.' he smiled but it wasn't reciprocated. 'I have an idea; a game. Who's in?' he move his eyes around the room.
'am in' Tom said. 'i love games'
'finally' Jack smile deepened. 'peter,anne,linda?'
they hesitated a while but agreed at the end.
'so what game are we playing?' peter asked.
'truth or dare'
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2013
The most corrupt game ever"Truth or Dare"
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Daniel2802: The most corrupt game ever"Truth or Dare"

lol. Its a great way to know pples secret.
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sophiatabitha:

lol. Its a great way to know pples secret.
A bad way 2 kw pple's secret
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
They had already said yes to Jack before he revealed what game they would be playing. From the looks on their faces,they had wanted to retreat but everyone awaited the first person to pull out but no one did.
'so....peter. Truth or dare?' Jack was obviously enjoying himself.
'me?' peter exclaimed a little loudly. 'why do i have to begin? Can't someone else do so?'
'someone has to begin' Jack was irritated. 'do you have an idea of who you want to begin?' Peter took it for a rhetorical question and kept mute. 'so truth or dare? peter.'
After a dead silence,peter responded.
'truth' he tried to stay calm but it was obvious to the blind that he was shaking.
'were you ever having a affair with someone else?'
Peter rolled his eyes at Jack. He knew he could lie but he was going to say the truth.
'yes'
Anne was stunned. Peter was cheating on her?
'when i was with Linda,i used to see Anne a little. It wasn't that serious' he felt abashed 'Anne didn't know about Linda though' he added.
Now it was Linda's turn to be stunned as Anne's had faded. She bit her lower lip as she imagined how stupid she must had looked to him. For the few years they had been together,she worshipped him as a saint and often thought she wasn't worthy of him;she was wrong.
Tom could she her pain. He groped for her hands and held them firmly. She felt some closure until she raised her heads to look him in the eyes. Like she released a message,she push off his hands gently and feigned a smile.
'Tom,truth or dare?'
'Truth'. He said confidently. He was going to make her proud.
'have you ever cheated on me Tommy?'
'o boy!'

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by beckyomas(f): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Ok good, so this story is coming from writerstab's blog or are u d owner of the blog? Cos if ur not, ur on a very long thing and ofcourse they take ages to update their blog dats why u update late. U could atleast put up the source, instead of u giving excuses like phcn nd no mb. Do the right thing bro.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2013
beckyomas: Ok good, so this story is coming from writerstab's blog or are u d owner of the blog? Cos if ur not, ur on a very long thing and ofcourse they take ages to update their blog dats why u update late. U could atleast put up the source, instead of u giving excuses like phcn nd no mb. Do the right thing bro.
aunty am the owner of writerstab. Incase you haven't noticed,my updates on nairaland are faster than that on the blog. But tnx for ur concern ma. Nw i knw some1 cares... *smiling*
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote
author=Diamondwriter]aunty am the owner of writerstab. Incase you
haven't noticed,my updates on nairaland are faster than that on the
blog. But tnx for ur concern ma. Nw i knw some1 cares...
*smiling*[/quote]

I also care too. ;( Great story, by the way.
*following*
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chiamaka,hw many stories r u following?
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chiamaka01:

I also care too. ;( Great story, by the way.
*following*
lol.... Tnx ma
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
All heads turned abruptly to Jack for his remarks,with stern looks on their faces; Tom's look was harder. Jack's remark made almost made him look guilty.
'am sorry,am just going to shut up' Jack said quickly and pulled his gaze to his toes. Silence broke loose.
'Tom?' Peter called when he could hold the suspense nolonger. 'are you going to answer your wife?'.
If Tom hadn't known better,he would have thought that Peter was expecting a negative answer.
'No honey,i have never cheated on you' he said firmly,with a genuine smile.
Linda saw the smile on her husband's face and the words left his mouth. She smiled back at him but wept in her heart; he was such a liar,a good one at that. She could imagined how he would have look saintly in her eyes if she hadn't caught him.
Jack noticed the silence and intervened.
'okay kiddos,who's next?'
'my turn!' Anne said excitedly.
Linda caught her smile and smelled danger...
Re: Story: Seduction by Achirimma(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Neduzze5: OK

actually, some parts confused me

e.g

This was definitely Tom's doing she thought.He had a narc for late showers and forgeting to turn off the lights afterwards.Only this time it wasn't Tom's doing.

First of all, it was definrtly Tom's doing

Now, it wasn't.

Secondly, the title is seductive. Take it easy unless it might go to the sexuality section.

Thirdly, the bolded word there is knack not narc.

Well, now that I'm following, hope this won't be an uncompleted story

More grease to your elbow!grin
...lmao.
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Daniel2802: Chiamaka,hw many stories r u following?

I've lost count but i'll tell you the authors- diamondwriter, chistar, the rock, blue eyes, repogirl, omolola, lola.luv, flow1759. I think that's all....

for now.
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Owk,we are actually following almost d same authors.
Re: Story: Seduction by beckyomas(f): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Diamondwriter: aunty am the owner of writerstab. Incase you haven't noticed,my updates on nairaland are faster than that on the blog. But tnx for ur concern ma. Nw i knw some1 cares... *smiling*
Ok that's good but u should try updating much more. Why did u open d blog if u don't direct people there?
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2013
'Linda..' Anne called in a dramatic voice.
'yes?' she answered with a steady voice contrary to her heart beat. She wondered what Anne had in mind but from the look on her face,it didn't seem good.
'Truth or dare?' Anne's voice jolted her from her thoughts.
The sound of truth or dare rang in her head again,she processed it. She realized it was not just a truth game,there was an 'or' in the middle. A dare was definitely her safest berth. She went for it.
'Dare' she smiled at Anne as she saw the word melted her who couldn't hide her disappointment.
Anne looked frantic as she tried to rattle a huge dare from her mind. All she could come up with was;
'i dare you to take off your top' she hissed to herself as the last word left her lips; it sounded foolish to her.
The task wasn't as easy to Linda as it was to Anne. She was going to takeoff her Top in front of her husband,her ex and her crush. Thinking of it made it look as hard as murder. She stopped her thoughts for a second and took it off abruptly. Thankfully,she was wore a well covered bra.
'woah!' the three men sitted exclaimed in unison. Anne shot them a dirty look.
'well,that was easy' Linda tossed her top away. 'Annabel,truth or dare?' her smile was ominious.
'Dare!' Anne didn't hesitate for a minute. She hurt Linda who had forgotten that she could say that.
'Take your top off' was all she could comeup with. The men smiled at eachother. They wished there had been more ladies. Anne complied.
Just one person was remaining; Jack. No one seemed to want to speakup until peter did.
'Mr Jack,truth or dare?'
'truth' Jack seemed fearless.
'if you were to chose between Linda and Anne,who would it be?'
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2013
beckyomas:
Ok that's good but u should try updating much more. Why did u open d blog if u don't direct people there?
i hv other plans for it
Re: Story: Seduction by bestcindy(f): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Am xo enjoying dis story:-)
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
bestcindy: Am xo enjoying dis story:-)
m glad u re ;-)
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please now update. How long will we wait again na. #seriously vexing#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / House Of Scandals II (18+) / Thousand Free Occult Books For Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.