Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Story: Seduction - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Seduction (27917 Views)

Seduction In The Church / The Subtle Art Of Seduction / Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Great work,i really appreciated it.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Daniel2802: Great work,i really appreciated it.
tnx bro
Re: Story: Seduction by kasiem(m): 3:01am On Oct 10, 2013
diamond, i so much kongratulate ur biankaful mamarado for not aborting uganda during d nine months industrial training. and for ur paparazi, i adolf my capito cos his freekick was so much ronaldamus. for this story, i say u are not a waste of space on planet earth. i've been editting my stories since i read this ur story and some other ones here
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2013
kasiem: diamond, i so much kongratulate ur biankaful mamarado for not aborting uganda during d nine months industrial training. and for ur paparazi, i adolf my capito cos his freekick was so much ronaldamus. for this story, i say u are not a waste of space on planet earth. i've been editting my stories since i read this ur story and some other ones here
lol.. Dis is officially d best msg on dis thread.... Tnxxx
Re: Story: Seduction by cutedimple(f): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Diamondwriter:
firstly,she 'thought' it was tom's doing but she was wrong as it turned out not to be.
Secondly,i will take it easy. Ama very gud boy.
Thirdly,thanks! I Hv corrected it

Hmmmmmmmmm.I tink am luving dis story
Re: Story: Seduction by silverdam(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2015
Please , Diamondwriter I need your permission to copy this story on my blog. Please I beg you, I will surely credit you as the writer and owner of the story. I will include your contacts as well
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2015
silverdam:
Please , Diamondwriter I need your permission to copy this story on my blog. Please I beg you, I will surely credit you as the writer and owner of the story. I will include your contacts as well
aite, permission granted. What's ur blog site by d way?
Re: Story: Seduction by silverdam(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2015
Diamondwriter:
aite, permission granted. What's ur blog site by d way?
Thank you so much, www.tosinsilverdam.com
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2015
silverdam:
Thank you so much, www.tosinsilverdam.com
u r welcome
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2015
So someone nominated me for writer of d month... Omo na 5k o... Go nd vote for moi
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 22, 2015
Bro, are you sure you are the writer of this story? I read it on another forum November last year.
The story ends where she finally have it with him, only to find out it was planned. It was a worthless bet between her husband and his junior brother. Sorry if you find this displeasing. Benignly bear with me.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2015
thronekid:
Bro, are you sure you are the writer of this story? I read it on another forum November last year.
The story ends where she finally have it with him, only to find out it was planned. It was a worthless bet between her husband and his junior brother. Sorry if you find this displeasing. Benignly bear with me.
another forum? I only had dis story on nairaland and facebook page simultaneously. I never even edited it. I just typed and pressed enter. So it isnt even on paper.
Cn u remember d forum plz..?
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 22, 2015
Diamondwriter:
another forum? I only had dis story on nairaland and facebook page simultaneously. I never even edited it. I just typed and pressed enter. So it isnt even on paper.
Cn u remember d forum plz..?
http://www.naijastories.com
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2015
thronekid:

http://www.naijastories.com
couldnt find it there. D only oda place i could find it is @ writerstab. and it's mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruby's Search For Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / House Of Scandals II (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.