Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Story: Seduction - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Seduction (27914 Views)

Seduction In The Church / The Subtle Art Of Seduction / Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Seduction by Mario1983(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2013
na wah for u oh daimon head
Re: Story: Seduction by Joanee(f): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
com update na..
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2013
Please,abeg,biko,lahor,wowo. Help me nominate www.writerstab. for book,poetry or writing category and best new blog @ www.nigerianblogawards.com tnxxxx
Re: Story: Seduction by Mario1983(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2013
want ma vote you wud have to update five times today
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mario1983: want ma vote you wud have to update five times today
its a promise
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
The room was overflowed with smoke which appeared like clouds just beneath the ceiling. Linda traced the supply of smoke to two barely dressed girls with their hands all over Jack!
Linda froze the moment she recognized the flirty eyes of Jack. Sailor stared from her to an unpertubed Jack and back to her.
'is everything okay?' he asked but got no answer.
'what are you doing here?' Linda directed her question at Jack with a scowl on her face.
'i could ask you the same thing baby' he answered in a playful manner.
'i thought you were at the reception?' she glared at one of the girls in disguist as smoke puffed out of her mouth inches away from Jack's.
'i left' he paused. 'really why are you here?' his tone translated to concern.
She searched for an answer other than the actual reason for her being there. She found none.
'am here for the party obviously' she tried to sound carefree as possible.
Jack noticed as her eyes grew cloudy.
He gently shovd the ladies beside him,away and stood to walk towards Linda until sailor stopped him.
'you have had your fun man,you are killing mine' sailor's arm formed a wall between Linda and Jack.
'she's my brother's wife sai. You can get yourself another fun.' Jack's unseriousness was totally gone. He looked over at Linda and suspended his index finger at her 'as for me and you missy,we are out of here.' he pushed at sailors arm expecting an easy pass but was bounced back.
'you can go if you want jack. The lady stays' Sailor voiced firmly.
'you are kidding' he looked over to Linda. 'come with me'
she ignored him. 'Linda?' he called again 'aren't you coming?'
Her mouth remained sealed but she nodded no.
'you heard the lady,now getout!' sailor ordered. 'and take the girls with you' he laughed devishly.
Both wierd girls trotted out of the room followed by Jack who move with his eyes fixed on Linda until sailor slammed the door
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
U r improving in ur rate of updating.keep it up.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
'so baby,let's get this party started' sailor stated in awe.
Linda battled with the fraction of guilt within her as she wondered where Jack where was. If he even had a room to stayed. The guilt pounded heavy on her cranium until she reminded herself of how he led her on and humiliated her.
She looked over at sailor. He was in an excited state but he didn't appeal to her one bit. She envisage what could happen between them but stopped herself halfway. She wasn't sure if he was the right vessel to use in repaying Tom in his own currency.
'so this is the party?' she said sarcastically. She viewed him from his head to his toe. He was so skinny and unkempt. She noticed for the first time,his rough eyes and his chocolate glued teeth. He just got uglier by the minute so she looked away.
'yes,this is how i party darling' he smiled and took a step forward. 'or do you prefer a more fancy party? It could be arranged.'
'noo...' she said still looking away. 'i just thought it was something louder. I guess another party is going on around here somewhere'
'yeah' his smile faded. 'so can w-'
'how do you know Jack?' she interrupted.
'i met him abroad' he announced hastily.
'i see,did you do your masters over there too?' she inquired
'yes' he answered with a scowl on his face. His patience was running out.
'em... So-' she was about to cook up another question until he cut in.
'missy' he smiled dirtyly 'as much as i would love to chat with you,i would love to do something more enjoyable with you' he move closer to her. She was within his reach.
'am sorry sailor i appreciate your kind gesture really but it was a mistake coming here. Thanks for the invite'.
She turned to move but he grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back.
'you are not going anywhere' his eyes blazed dangerously. He was obviously high. He pulled her towards his chest,ignoring her scream for help.
She caught a glimpse of his eyes. It was evil and she knew he wouldn't let her go. She tried to scream harder but felt his palm upon her mouth. She lost hope. He was going to violate her.
Then in the twinkle of an eye the door burst open.
Re: Story: Seduction by Ghozye(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ehen,as d door opened wat happnd nxt
Guy no do ooo,suspense killzz ooo! *waitin IMPATIENTLY 4 d nxt update*
Re: Story: Seduction by lurvymeg: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
I gues Jack came to her rescue. Nice one sir!
Re: Story: Seduction by lurvymeg: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
I guess Jack came to her rescue. Nice one sir!
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dnt murder me with suspence.
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen. The stubborn fly(Linda) will follow the corpse(Sailor) to the grave(Sailor's bedroom).
Re: Story: Seduction by Suzie0(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
9ice write up i jst can't wait for the nxt update.....any ways, more ink 2 ur biro
Re: Story: Seduction by Suzie0(f): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
9ice write up i jst can't wait for the nxt update.....any ways, more ink 2 ur biro:-)
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 1:17am On Sep 26, 2013
Jack rushed straight at sailor and separated him from linda with a heavy blow.
'are you alright?' he asked a very shakened linda. She nodded yes.
He turned face sailor who had managed to get back to his feet and dealth him some blows with both hands continuously until Linda stopped him.
'please,stop it Jack' she cried as sailor's eyes had been hidden by the red colour of his blood.
Jack glared at sailor on the ground and spat on him. He turned towards Linda,pulling her close to him the walked out of the room.
An uncomfortable silence filled the room while both Linda and Jack stared at their toes.
She couldn't stop to thank him in her mind but her lips couldn't say the word. Each time she tried to bring herself to say it,she remembered his irksome actions.
'Linda?' he called in soft tone 'Linda look at me'
she remained fixed in her position unsure of what to do.
He placed his hands on her shoulder mildly and turned her half way towards him.
'why are you here? What did my brother do?' he asked.
She raised her head and her eyes completely fell in his gaze. She searched them for the answers but she couldn't find any. She suspected he must have know about Tom and the lady but she couldn't be sure.
'i caught him with a lady' She responded and relaxed when she saw the shock on Tom's face.
'Tell me you are joking' he waited for an answer,when he got none,he continued. 'are you sure you know what you saw..i mean Tom would ne-'
'i know what i saw' she snapped at him. 'am sorry' she said gently this time.'it was the lady at the restaurant'
'hmm.why didn't you tell me?' he queried.
'you?' she scoffed. 'how can i trust you Jack?you?' her eyes went cloudy
'hmm' he sighed ' i know you it's because of the truth or dare incident. Well,i did it for you.'
'you did it for me?how?'
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
'so you could be that thoughtful?' Linda asked Jack as she still digested what he had just told her.
'you will be surprised' he smiled proudly and silence overhauled the room.
Linda challenged her mind to find a flaw in his excuse but there was also a good explaination for it. So many questions bombarded her mind. She broke the silence.
'How about Anne? Didn't you care if it broke her engagement or now,marriage?' she asked.
'i knew it wouldn't' he said confidently.
'How could you be so sure?' she asked again
'I knew they weren't going to stay forever. Out of mind,out of sight. Or how is it said?' he paused to think,then he continued. 'out of sight,out of mind. I knew if Peter didn't see me any longer he wouldn't feel threatened but Tom would definitely not get over it. For goodness sake i am his brother and i will always visit'
'hmmm' she sighed. 'quite a story' she commented.
'a true story at that' he added,smiling.
'Yes! How about that time you stole her away very early in the morning?' she quickly chipped in.
'huh?' he asked as though he had forgotten.
'The rehersal dinner day. You took Anne away from the house before anyone woke up' she jogged his memory.
'but i told you before i left' he teased.
'that's not the point' she said frustratedly. 'where did you guys go to?'
'a church'
'a church?' her mouth dropped open
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Story: Seduction by simplifier(f): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nice work op, when next are u updating?
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
simplifier: Nice work op, when next are u updating?
soonest
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
A church Hmm, can't wait for the next update.
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2013
Waiting 4 next update.
Re: Story: Seduction by ERF: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Confirm. . . .NEXT

LOL. . .thanks 4d update
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
for long now no update.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
'yes a church. Is that so hard to believe?' Jack asked,feigning to be hurt.
'i just never figured you could pass through the doors of a church' she laughed.
'well i do go to church.....sometime' he frowned. 'that's where i took her to'
'kayy... So why?' Linda asked.
'it's something she does to remember her dad. It was his memorial that day so i just figured to go with her'
'if that's true,why didn't you just say so to peter' she asked with a suspicious look.
'And make him feel more jealous? Moreover Tom already told me about the excuse you guys gave out. Didn't want to ruin it.' he said.
'hmmm' she sighed 'well thanks' she said tenderly
'you are welcome' he chipped in a smile. 'so let's talk about whatever happened with Tom'
'Don't' her eyes grew cloudy again. 'please don't. Atleast not now'
'okay' he said huskily and moved closer to her.
He wrapped his muscular arm around her and pulled her gently towards him.
'don't worry' he whisper to her 'it will be okay'
She raised her eyes to his. They were very reasuring. She smiled and pressed her head to his chest. She could hear his heart beat. She listened to the rythm of it for long. Silence flowed peacefully around the room.
She pulled her head away from his chest. Her gaze met his. She stayed transfixed. She moved her head en route his. She could feel his warm breathe touch her skin. Her lips drew closer to his. She closed her eyes and made the last step.
She felt his hands block her lips.
'not here linda,not now' he whispered.
'why?' she asked bitterly.
He ignored the question politely and moved away from her. His phone beeped.
'Tom is here' he said.
'what?! How did he know-'
'i texted him'
Re: Story: Seduction by ERF: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Why am i feeling that "Jack" is somewhat a saint. . .towards Linda. grin

Thanks 4d update. . . Till next year smiley

Happy Xmas in Advance

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Be updating regularly oh.
Re: Story: Seduction by bestcindy(f): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
E<R>F:
Why am i feeling that "Jack" is somewhat a saint. . .towards Linda. grin

Thanks 4d update. . . Till next year smiley

Happy Xmas in Advance
happy xmas indeed.lmao
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2013
U r nt updating regularly. angry
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2013
Jack really suprised me. I was thinking he would take advantage of Linda.
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Do we seriously have to wait till next year for another update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruby's Search For Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / House Of Scandals II (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.