Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes (39929 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records / Don Jazzy Forms Mavin Records, Signs Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by glorieboi: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2013
sincerely, dbanj should have a producer in the likes of teebeeooo.that formal producer fpr jjc and he will see the magic comming back.guys learn hw to move on in life.i am a very careful listener,so i kw wot each of these two guys shld face.don jazzy should focus on dprince.dprice shld focu on his PR and work more.the only problem Nigeria artist has is consitency >>> cos most of them were once very very poor.get little money and relent on their work.see that boy solid star forming don.after 2 years ,he will now say hin no blow again.Pride with 3 pangolo songs.learn from the ant.see tuface......alwaz working[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#550000][color=#000000][/color]
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by mereofrique(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2013
The truth is dat both Don jazzy and D'banj comlement each others..dey realy need 2 come back..QED
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by kpolli(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Name one DKM song that is better than Wande's Rotate

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by jaykaylegend(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2013
yoji: Here is d banj's first line of his hit song fall in love: my sugar banana!! Really Truth they are all d same. D only reason anybody prefers dbanj to dprince for example is jus sentiment datzall.
....look @ dis fool talkin like he didnt rock the song those days.....nd why will u be so foolish to be comparing d banj and dprince....u worst ooo...RUBBISH
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by carlos1(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2013
ritux: I have always been and still a big D'banj fan, but I must say that I have not been to impress with his songs. On a scale of 1-10, I had rate his DKM album 6/10 and to be partial 7/10.

I am also a fan of Jazzy but the love cannot be compared with that of Dbanj. Since their divorce, I have not been to impressed with the beatz of the song he has produced except for WC's The Kick which I will rate 6/10 or 7/10 because of those badt damn-ass in the video (menh I love those as$. God endowed some ladies sha). For the solar plexus album, I had rate it 5/10. Unlike the D'banj/Jazzy songs, I hardly hear those songs in the club.

My verdict: In all aspects, Dbanj is doing much better than Jazzy and the Mavin crew. Nevertheless, they still need each other Dbanj and Jazzy. But I doubt if they will come back anytime soon.

Who is D'banj and don jazzy, Abeg remove dos two egoistic men from my screen. Give me psquare anytime anyday. Even 4 dreamz, Square records rocks my world
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Chukwudi718(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dbanj is good, so is don jazzy....skool dismiss!!
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Ziggyzito(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Indifferent: Imagine D'prince saying "take banana till u go yo" 16 times.
I couldnt beleive it
lol.. It actually totaled 56.
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Ziggyzito(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
thriz:
YAP , BUT I DO FEEL DBANJ IS A BEAT TALKER AND NOT A SINGER, HIS PR IS GIVING HIM AIRPLAY. LET ME ASK, HIS SONG DONT TELL NONSENSE IS THAT SONG NOT WACK?
put your ears on the floor!! D'banj has said he isn't a singer but an entertainer!! When will we learn?
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by slimikenna(m): 1:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Tolexander: and who told you i was talking about db and marvinand not defunct mohit?
I can feel your life in disarray!

kids on NL...i wont stoop to your level. #maturity
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Tolexander: 5:36am On Aug 04, 2013
slimikenna:

kids on NL...i wont stoop to your level. #maturity
just like a madman will always think he is in the normal mental state. Continue to wallow in stupidity.
Continue to
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Djbond(m): 5:14am On Aug 06, 2013
Why you love me
kpolli: Name one DKM song that is better than Wande's Rotate
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by clemmonce(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Julieccentric:

Soul-singer wassap? I love soul music
gud to knw that. who is your favourite artist
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by BICE(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
marvin better com and sign me!!!:::!!! yes Me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.