Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes (39926 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records / Don Jazzy Forms Mavin Records, Signs Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
If D Banj is still around, this guy would have bought nice to drink his awoof champaign.

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Lyoncrescent: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
I won't dwell on the music but the business part.

Since they split, Mavin released the solar plexus album, d'prince released his album and same with tiwa.

Don jazzy also got the loya milk endorsment.

D'banj on the other hand:

Performed the official nations cup song in d final and wore an ndani jacket(surely he was paid for that)

Bank of Industry ambassador

Hennessy Artistry Artist of the year 2013

Released the DKM album

Organized the DKM concert where he brought 2Chainz

Organzied that "Moses Israelite" concert in december I think at Eko Atlantic

D'banj is also being rumoured to have signed an endorsment deal with etisalat worth 250million Naira.

Not to mention the private and public shows that he attends in naija and beyond

Its all about the cash. D'banj has fared way way way way better since the break up of mo hits unless ofcourse u like loya milk.

9 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=pandriod]If D Banj is still around, this guy won't be drinking ijebu garri for dinner.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-okKD6kIXnk0/UeeFwsof-4I/AAAAAAAACJ8/W3g9IU_nOB8/s320/don.JPG[/img]

Good bless Ijebu garri!
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by zaachi: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dprince is better than dbanj at the moment...Goodybag na bomb...the song dey scatter the airwaves

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by tintingz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who doesn't want "Eja nla" (big fish) cheesy .... We can see how Hennessy are running after D'banj for their artistry song for 2013

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by FILEBE(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
[size=28pt]This guy should be awarded Grand Commander Order Of Garri (GCOG) - by our Garri Battalion [/size]

[img]http://mymindsnaps.files./2013/07/pictures8.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Godson201333(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Indifferent: Imagine D'prince saying "take banana till u go yo" 16 times.
I couldnt beleive it

and are you telling me that wasnt one of favorite song?

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by yuskel(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
just passing by
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Djkels(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
lerryluv1: u need to go back to skool dude

Serzly ure I.q na single digit
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Moodyup(f): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Let's b honest here,D'banj has crazy business strategies nd PR.
See d promo he gave d DKM album.
We were all aware of it whether we wanted 2 b or not.
Last Bullet:Wande coal,U'r too talented 2 av onlyy one album 2 ur name.PLSS,it's high tym u released anoda one...
God bless DB records,God bless Mavin records....

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigga watch it!!!

Loya Milk can't pay for this!

From ground breaking collaborations to a pulling a
successful concert, Dbanj never stops telling why
he is the King of the Game.

The Banga Lee Crooner flaunted his newly
acquired $25,000 Suit designed by the Okunoren
Twins, during his DKM Concert held at the
Convention Center of the Eko Hotel and Suites,
Lagos.

The talked-about concert was hosted by OAP
‘Toolz’ Tolu Oniru and Comedian, Ayo Makun with
the audience going gaga for the performance of
the headling act, American rapper, 2Chainz, a
special appearance by Real Housewives of Atlanta
star, Kenya Moore amongst others.

Would you rock Dbanj’s outfit?

^^^

This is way beyond those drinking Ijebu garri with cowbell for dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bros na 53 times Davido shout "see gobe" oo

4 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by blackmale500: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
mooregan: But sincerely, Wande coals "The Kick" hit pass Dbanj's "oyato","finally" and "on top of the world". Even D'prince "Goody bag" get airplay pass those Dbanj's songs. I dunno if its so elsewhere o, but as long as Uyo is concerned, that's de bitter truth.
where is ;uyo'' if the music is not hitting lagos well,,, omo gbagbe oshi.....
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by thriz: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Niggmatic: It's only in Nigeria that producers are being compared with the singers/rappers
No wonder we keep getting artistes that only talk on beat while claiming that they singing/rapping
Nonsense
YAP , BUT I DO FEEL DBANJ IS A BEAT TALKER AND NOT A SINGER, HIS PR IS GIVING HIM AIRPLAY. LET ME ASK, HIS SONG DONT TELL NONSENSE IS THAT SONG NOT WACK?

3 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by 2sd(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
Don't you guys see that you are helping Don Jazzy promote Loya Milk? It means Don Jazzy is doing a great job in making you help promote it as you mention his name you also mention Loya milk. I'm sure Loya milk will be happy for taking the right decision in signing d Don.

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Ziggyzito(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd_44: The both of them need to swallow their pride....I am tired of crap songs jorh
well, four songs on the DKM album, were done by jazzy...smiley
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2013

When asked to mention the most expensive fashion item he has in
a recent Punch interview, D'banj said he has a $50, 000 (N7.9m)
FM wrist watch and has another watch that Jay Z also owns.
"I’m always wearing expensive things; like now, I have two
watches on my wrist.
I’m putting on a Franck Muller, master
of complication. It goes for at least $50,000. The other is a
big face, the same one Jay-Z is rocking."

Asked to describe his fashion style, D'banj said:
I don’t know. I just dress how I want to be addressed.
Sometimes, I want to look like a biker, sometimes I want to
look like a billionaire. I wanted to get myself a power bike
until I started making it. I had to decide against it because if I
get injured, I would not be able to perform. Right now, I can
only ride through video games

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vrI1XjB1TAw/UasQyQGfb3I/AAAAAAABvXU/IcPLS308aIo/s1600/1.png[/img]

Spot the difference!!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8Mu8vITncdU/ULn-x249p0I/AAAAAAABCD4/k0HoWHQM_dU/s640/....0.jpg[/img]

Don Loya!! LWKMD!!

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Ziggyzito(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Jordanmusa: or you're an assemblage of wackness, dbanj is zero without don baba jay. The west will never accept dbanjs music.bet on it.
gp back to the records..he has a growing fan base over there...he only just started..Rome wasn't built in a day..thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Testerfuze(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Moodyup: Let's b honest here,D'banj has crazy business strategies nd PR.
See d promo he gave d DKM album.
We were all aware of it whether we wanted 2 b or not.
Last Bullet:Wande coal,U'r too talented 2 av onlyy one album 2 ur name.PLSS,it's high tym u released anoda one...
God bless DB records,God bless Mavin records....
Hmmm.....wise words.

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by adaptor4all: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ op n fellow haters,hope u've eaten??

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by cute9ja: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
I couldnt beleive it

Mafikazulu said 'KHONA' like 50 times, and its still a banging song!!!

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
I couldnt beleive it
And this comment got 16 likes... grin
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fhcQvMey1D8/ULn-sjEHYoI/AAAAAAABCDw/YXQPG3jX6ss/s1600/_DSC0284.JPG[/img]

Yo' we are the Loya crew, we buy and sell Loya Milk!!! LWKMD!!

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by thriz: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod: If D Banj is still around, this guy won't be drinking ijebu garri for dinner.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-AQGxf8YmAUc/URS-mGP4RDI/AAAAAAAABa4/Asnb3mtAJ1o/s640/Don+Jazzy+Loya+Tweet.png[/img]
IT APPEARS YOU DONT KNOW THAT CORPORATE ENDORSEMENT IS WHERE THESE GUYS MAKE THEIR MONEY. HE IS A PRODUCER NOT A SINGER , YET HE HAS MORE ENDORSEMENTS THAN MANY ARTODTS CURRENTLY. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by nickz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod: If D Banj is still with Mo 'hits, this awoof loving guy won't start hustling like this.

how many producers get this kind °ƒ big endorsement deal.consult your dictionary to understand the difference beteen the words MUSICIAN and PRODUCER

4 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by nickz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod: If D Banj is still with Mo 'hits, this awoof loving guy won't start hustling like this.

how many producers get this kind °ƒ big endorsement deal.consult your dictionary to understand the difference between the words MUSICIAN and PRODUCER

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by brixton: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
mooregan: But sincerely, Wande coals "The Kick" hit pass Dbanj's "oyato","finally" and "on top of the world". Even D'prince "Goody bag" get airplay pass those Dbanj's songs. I dunno if its so elsewhere o, but as long as Uyo is concerned, that's de bitter truth.

Online commenters make me think twice if i live in naija... Mavins hav had quite a number of hits
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
[size=38pt]E get one tori wey I wan yan you, na about one milk wey dem dey call Loya milk. E sweet oooo, cuma e com pass cowbell shocked shocked grin [/size]

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by drestoneokuta(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
I couldnt beleive it
16 tyms!!!! Did u listen to d full track? It shuld be up to 72!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by russianyuri: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Just like all names, they define the body. MAVIN records? Couldn't he come out with something better than that? I mean who coined Mo Hits?
Loya Milk SMH
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
[size=18pt]Wande Coal ma sef don gawa, him don taya to de drink Loya milk alone. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.