Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes (39974 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records / Don Jazzy Forms Mavin Records, Signs Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 5:39am On Aug 01, 2013
pandriod: If D banj is still around, this guy wouldn't be selling Loya Milk.

[img]http://gist-me.com/wp-content/themes/arts-culture/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fgist-me.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F12%2FDon-Jazzy-Brand-Ambasador-of-Loya-milk.jpg&q=90&w=630&zc=1[/img]
If Don Jazzy nor dey milk cow and sell loya milk now, he for don go broke because of these wack and talentless artists wah dey he label
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by MrWorldwide2(m): 5:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Sincerely speaking, Mavin hav put in a really good & surprising work.
Did u listen to D'Prince's album?
Wt abt dt of Tiwa Savage?
Hv u listened to a couple of Wande Coal and Dr Sid's singles?
U dnt lyk Mavin doesn't mean dey r bad or confused.
Come to tlk of it, diz is nt d D'Banj we use 2 knw back den.
If anybdy is a looser btw D'Banj and Don Jazzy, it is obviously and definitely D'Banj.
So Mr Man b4 u post smtin lyk diz, dnt b sentimental. Stil wonderin hw diz piss of shit made it 2 d frnt page gan slf.
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by gogo2479: 5:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Nigerian jailed 90 years for raping daughters

Aswad Ayinde
Aswad Ayinde
| credits:

An award-winning Nigerian music director, Aswad Ayinde, found guilty of fathering children with his daughters, will spend the rest of his life in jail.

According to the Mail Online, Ayinde, 55, of Paterson, New Jersey, United States, was sentenced to 50 years in prison on Friday after being found guilty in the second of five expected trials, in which he is accused of repeatedly raping his six daughters, resulting in six children which he fathered.

Ayinde was found guilty in his latest trial of having intercourse with a daughter, when she was as young as eight years old. According to the Mail Online report, the second sentence adds to the 40 years sentence Ayinde received in a 2011 trial for sexually assaulting a separate daughter.

Ayinde is known for directing the music video for the Fugees 1996 smash hit, Killing Me Softly.

Fugees had international recording artistes like Wyclef Sean and Lauryn Hill.

In a disturbing disclosure during his first trial, Ayinde’s former wife said he was trying to create a “pure family bloodline” by impregnating his daughters.

He even claimed during a pre-trial hearing before the first trial that “the world was going to end, and it was just going to be him and his offspring and that he was chosen.”

In this latest trial, it was revealed that Ayinde began having intercourse with his second daughter from the time she was eight years old, impregnating her four times.

The sexual assaults happened for almost 30 years until Ayinde and his wife separated, officials said.

They occurred in numerous homes across northern New Jersey, even while the family was under watch of state child welfare officials, according to NBC New York. Some of the rape episodes even took place in an abandoned funeral home.

The family, moving as far away as Florida to avoid investigation after case workers removed multiple children from Ayinde’s household in 2000, resulting in Ayinde being arrested for kidnapping for trying to take them from state custody in a medical center, NBC New York reported.

He pleaded guilty to lesser charges and received a year’s probation – as he continued raping one daughter for at least another two years, according to officials.

The depraved father also beat and starved the girls, using wooden boards and steel-toed boots for even “minor transgressions,” Ayinde’s wife was said to have testified at the first trial.

Some of the children Ayinde fathered with his daughters were born in the home, with at least two babies, who died in the home having been buried without notifying authorities or obtaining birth certificates, NBC New York reported.

Ayinde’s tortured daughters were home-schooled and isolated from other children, so as to keep the family secrets hidden, the station added.

With his wife too afraid to confront him, Ayinde carried out his evil plan without hindrance, even while directing the music video for the Fugees 1996 breakout hit, ‘Killing Me Softly, for which he won ‘Best R&B Video’ at the 1996 MTV Music Video Awards. The Fugees are also originally from Northe

africardjpg
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2013
Lyoncrescent: I won't dwell on the music but the business part.

Since they split, Mavin released the solar plexus album, d'prince released his album and same with tiwa.

Don jazzy also got the loya milk endorsment.

D'banj on the other hand:

Performed the official nations cup song in d final and wore an ndani jacket(surely he was paid for that)

Bank of Industry ambassador

Hennessy Artistry Artist of the year 2013

Released the DKM album

Organized the DKM concert where he brought 2Chainz

Organzied that "Moses Israelite" concert in december I think at Eko Atlantic

D'banj is also being rumoured to have signed an endorsment deal with etisalat worth 250million Naira.

Not to mention the private and public shows that he attends in naija and beyond

Its all about the cash. D'banj has fared way way way way better since the break up of mo hits unless ofcourse u like loya milk.
Good one
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2013
pandriod: [size=28pt]This guy should be awarded Grand Commander Order Of Garri (GCOG) - by our Garri Battalion [/size]

[img]http://mymindsnaps.files./2013/07/pictures8.jpg[/img]
We're trying to make him a commander in Delta State and the South South here... Lol

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2013
Moodyup: Let's b honest here,D'banj has crazy business strategies nd PR.
See d promo he gave d DKM album.
We were all aware of it whether we wanted 2 b or not.
Last Bullet:Wande coal,U'r too talented 2 av onlyy one album 2 ur name.PLSS,it's high tym u released anoda one...
God bless DB records,God bless Mavin records....
Wande Coal get talent sha. One album since my mama born me. D'banj is a true business man. Believe it on not. The promo for the DKM album was big - Road to DKM
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by flange: 5:57am On Aug 01, 2013
ritux: I have always been and still a big D'banj fan, but I must say that I have not been to impress with his songs. On a scale of 1-10, I had rate his DKM album 6/10 and to be partial 7/10.

I am also a fan of Jazzy but the love cannot be compared with that of Dbanj. Since their divorce, I have not been to impressed with the beatz of the song he has produced except for WC's The Kick which I will rate 6/10 or 7/10 because of those badt damn-ass in the video (menh I love those as$. God endowed some ladies sha). For the solar plexus album, I had rate it 5/10. Unlike the D'banj/Jazzy songs, I hardly hear those songs in the club.

My verdict: In all aspects, Dbanj is doing much better than Jazzy and the Mavin crew. Nevertheless, they still need each other Dbanj and Jazzy. But I doubt if they will come back anytime soon.

@solar plexus album 1/10 hell dat was crap
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 6:00am On Aug 01, 2013
2sd: Don't you guys see that you are helping Don Jazzy promote Loya Milk? It means Don Jazzy is doing a great job in making you help promote it as you mention his name you also mention Loya milk. I'm sure Loya milk will be happy for taking the right decision in signing d Don.
Na mouth them take dey promote something? If I nor buy am, e add to their loya milk account?
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2013
thriz:
IT APPEARS YOU DONT KNOW THAT CORPORATE ENDORSEMENT IS WHERE THESE GUYS MAKE THEIR MONEY. HE IS A PRODUCER NOT A SINGER , YET HE HAS MORE ENDORSEMENTS THAN MANY ARTODTS CURRENTLY. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU
Sharap! Na position wah D'banj put am
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Alxmyr(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Sorry, who is D'Banj?
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by damibravo(m): 6:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Op, learn how to use the brain effectively,
Mavin has a President in Tiwa Savage but no First Gentleman...
DB has a president in D.banj but no First Lady...
The Boss, don jazzy only modified the strategy...
Now, who is doing well between the Two Striker of both Record label....
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by bobolekepee(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Indifferent: Imagine D'prince saying "take banana till u go yo" 16 times.
I couldnt beleive it
Lol..
I wonder o grin grin grin
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Tassembly:

Good write up,but its incomplete if you don't add the whole artiste in the industry to the list, all whacked artiste.apart from the legend old folks that has lift traditional music,people like sunny ade,obey and few others like fela.

I haven't seen a new generation artiste that is talented, now explain what ko duro soke by olamide means,that senseless d prince goody bag,p sqaure whacked alingo, and that nothing to write home about baddest boy by wizkid and other whacked songs like limpopo by iyanya and skibo by solid star,also tuface is not left out with his whacked implication song among others.and so much more,this guys are just performing and selling names and not music.i still wonder why All this songs still make it to nigeria 'should i say some categories of nigerian top favorite.

Is this because these categories of nigerians are left with no choice or what.

Now radio just have to play eminado by tiwa and the so call mavin group coz their is no choice.

Anyway,i am a fan of rap music,real rap if you know what i mean, gino really tried in his days,remember no be God "

Many People thought american rap musics 'are nonsense and coz of violent lyrics ,those who are really deep in hip hop will gain a lot if they take time to listen to this lyrics from the beginning to the end and understood. Shoutout to late ppimp c , i 20,tupac,jcole,nas,asap ferg,propain,kid ink,deuce, big krit, juvenile,bun b, three six mafia,mobb deep,chevy woods,lil wyte,tung twista,king LOS ,chopper city, rich boy,paul wall,shyst red, marquis q6,pete pablo, the game,butch cassidy,bone thugs,late proof ,dollar boy,wiz khalifa,camron giles, juelz santana,lil flip ,no limit master P ,benzino,daz and dellinger,lil zane, lil boosie,curren$y,young roddy,young dro ,young gunz, benie siegel,omilio sparks,........it goes on for those who are deep in HIP HOP, ya'll already know.
Half of these rappers you listed are wack. I mean very wack. I love hiphop and rap more than you but I got an exclusive lists of rappers which anybody would attest to but I don't have time to mention
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2013
Femoje: I'm the only one that can make don jazzy make a hit from Mavin records
Na mortuary song you dey sing?
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by flange: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2013
I couldnt beleive it

As in lol .. imagine how long will dey keep giving us craps . Dr sid self came with afefe
WTF
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by bollingjoe(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2013
to all dbanj haters , u can keep on hating. But remember you can't stop eja nla. He is on top of the world finally .
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by iamdsam: 6:32am On Aug 01, 2013
db winning #teamdb
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by beebwai: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Mynd_44: The both of them need to swallow their pride....I am tired of crap songs jorh
oh! they always made great music together?
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by ajf(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2013
Don jazzy's productions sound like a local a.m radio station jingle nowadays,no bass no life..... And that d'banj has nothing more than 'eja nla' to say again... I just miss mo'hits, datz all............
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by scientology(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2013
[size=16pt]WANDE COAL KILAJU NA HOTTTTT SONG[/size] NO banana inside
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by SamuraiSam: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2013
I couldnt beleive it

so you actually counted it
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Esinwaju: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2013
xykms101: Drop that thing in your hand, you've had enough today.

D0pe kills rememba.
Don't be an effing ignoramus. D0pe DOES NOT kill.
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by ajasa4link: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Tassembly:

Good write up,but its incomplete if you don't add the whole artiste in the industry to the list, all whacked artiste.apart from the legend old folks that has lift traditional music,people like sunny ade,obey and few others like fela.

I haven't seen a new generation artiste that is talented, now explain what ko duro soke by olamide means,that senseless d prince goody bag,p sqaure whacked alingo, and that nothing to write home about baddest boy by wizkid and other whacked songs like limpopo by iyanya and skibo by solid star,also tuface is not left out with his whacked implication song among others.and so much more,this guys are just performing and selling names and not music.i still wonder why All this songs still make it to nigeria 'should i say some categories of nigerian top favorite.

Is this because these categories of nigerians are left with no choice or what.

Now radio just have to play eminado by tiwa and the so call mavin group coz their is no choice.

Anyway,i am a fan of rap music,real rap if you know what i mean, gino really tried in his days,remember no be God "

Many People thought american rap musics 'are nonsense and coz of violent lyrics ,those who are really deep in hip hop will gain a lot if they take time to listen to this lyrics from the beginning to the end and understood. Shoutout to late ppimp c , i 20,tupac,jcole,nas,asap ferg,propain,kid ink,deuce, big krit, juvenile,bun b, three six mafia,mobb deep,chevy woods,lil wyte,tung twista,king LOS ,chopper city, rich boy,paul wall,shyst red, marquis q6,pete pablo, the game,butch cassidy,bone thugs,late proof ,dollar boy,wiz khalifa,camron giles, juelz santana,lil flip ,no limit master P ,benzino,daz and dellinger,lil zane, lil boosie,curren$y,young roddy,young dro ,young gunz, benie siegel,omilio sparks,........it goes on for those who are deep in HIP HOP, ya'll already know.

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by LBT: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2013
greateros:

. . . and there is no hit in DB records without donjazzy!

The simple truth is - they sacrificed a marriage that would av taken them to places - both of them are losers! But they don't know it yet - they should just forget their pride and reconcile!
to set the record straight, D'banj is doing better business wise than when he was with Don jazzy in MO'HITS; so please don't even go there! The only thing is that they may have turn out incredible songs but not make the kind of money D'banj is making now. The guy is better know outside Nigeria now than he was with MOHITS.I pick DB records over Mavin.
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by LBT: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2013
greateros:

. . . and there is no hit in DB records without donjazzy!

The simple truth is - they sacrificed a marriage that would av taken them to places - both of them are losers! But they don't know it yet - they should just forget their pride and reconcile!
to set the record straight, D'banj is doing better business wise than when he was with Don jazzy in MO'HITS; so please don't even go there! The only thing is that they may have turn out incredible songs but not make the king of money D'banj is making now. The guy is better know outside Nigeria now than he was with MOHITS.I pick DB records over Mavin.
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Feranchek(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Now i remember watin Faze dey talk 4 daht him music! "dem b 2, and dem still remeain 2, dey run tinz 2geda live in peace and harmony den suddenly d 2 been disagree, 1 go solo d oda 1 forllow oh no no no no!............. anyway sha, "dem go meet 2geda cos truly none of dem b broda!" grin, grin, grin
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by LBT: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Worldwide: Sincerely speaking, Mavin hav put in a really good & surprising work.
Did u listen to D'Prince's album?
Wt abt dt of Tiwa Savage?
Hv u listened to a couple of Wande Coal and Dr Sid's singles?
U dnt lyk Mavin doesn't mean dey r bad or confused.
Come to tlk of it, diz is nt d D'Banj we use 2 knw back den.
If anybdy is a looser btw D'Banj and Don Jazzy, it is obviously and definitely D'Banj.
So Mr Man b4 u post smtin lyk diz, dnt b sentimental. Stil wonderin hw diz piss of shit made it 2 d frnt page gan slf.
you got it all wrong, how would you say Don jazzy did better? the whole world can see and here, so stop being partial or sentimental, D'banj is doing way better than Don Jazzy. Check out facts not loyal #5m endorsement deal that Don jazzy guys are shouting about. Show buzz is to make money and D'banj is making serious money while jazzy is not.
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Feranchek(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Alxmyr: Sorry, who is D'Banj?

how ungrateful u can b.... anyway sha, D'banj is d same guy dahtz been feeding ur family 4 d past 11 yrs. now u remember ba?
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by shaneroberts26: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by dontuwi(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2013
mavin records like banana too much.that,s their problem.
The prince-my banana dey for ur goody bag.
The prince-take banana till u go yoo(16 times)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / 1,000+ Throwback Songs To Download From Qoret.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.