Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes (39930 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records / Don Jazzy Forms Mavin Records, Signs Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by mooregan(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
But sincerely, Wande coals "The Kick" hit pass Dbanj's "oyato","finally" and "on top of the world". Even D'prince "Goody bag" get airplay pass those Dbanj's songs. I dunno if its so elsewhere o, but as long as Uyo is concerned, that's de bitter truth.

10 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by clemmonce(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
i think the creator of this thread is sick. guy to sleep joor.
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Tolexander: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dbanj and Don Jazzy!
Typical yoruba and igbo relationship
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by rulegirl(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
na una go sabi evrytin
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by johnwizey: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Na dem sabi
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Wow! Some people have got so much time..Just check out the analysis and comparison
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by yuzedo: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
Indifferent: Imagine D'prince saying "take banana till u go yo" 16 times.
I couldnt beleive it
Christ! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by lerryluv1: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
clemmonce: yes he said it. but it made sense.
u need to go back to skool dude

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by alaoeri: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its now obvious that Dbanj was the one that add spice to Mo'hits, music is more than talent & beats, Dbanj left with his spice & the rest couldn't get their bearing, keep saying this only few ppl like Dbanj can really bringout the real creativity of Don jazzy, had it been take banana, the kick was sang by Dbanj una go see how these songs 'll blow because of his additional spice.

4 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Op why did you use sexua..l words for your analysis
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Melancholy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
life_style: Marvin records should sign durella.
yea,that will talk of the town.But can durella compete with dbanj? Though durella got this talent but he sings like omo mushin of himself.
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
If D banj is still around, this guy wouldn't be selling Loya Milk.

[img]http://gist-me.com/wp-content/themes/arts-culture/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fgist-me.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F12%2FDon-Jazzy-Brand-Ambasador-of-Loya-milk.jpg&q=90&w=630&zc=1[/img]

21 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by ifihearam: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
When i started this months ago some folks here(afam)thought i ws taking sides because Dbanj is ma dude,now that everyone has seen it perhaps its about time i started talking more.

I dey come
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Decryptor(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
clemmonce: i think the creator of this thread is sick. guy to sleep joor.
Sickness is an understatement! He is as brainless as a cockroach!
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by berryldilty(f): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
*yawns* grin
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Dubemkelly(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hard working pays....Weda D'bunch or Don jazzy,d ministry must be moved 2 d perm site

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by texaco1: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin dbanj needs to stop singing all these trashy songs and start acting in nollywood movies.he is gradually becoming a nuisance in the nigeria music circle

2 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
If D Banj is still with Mo 'hits, this awoof loving guy won't start hustling like this.

5 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Gifted4all(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
marvin is still beta dan d banj and his yeye kay switch broda

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Decryptor(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod: If D banj is still around, this guy wouldn't be selling Loya Milk.

[img]http://gist-me.com/wp-content/themes/arts-culture/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fgist-me.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F12%2FDon-Jazzy-Brand-Ambasador-of-Loya-milk.jpg&q=90&w=630&zc=1[/img]
I don't think you and your family in totality has ever smelt the amount of money that Loya paid him to sell that milk. That is what makes him bigger than you .

10 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
greateros:

. . . and there is no hit in DB records without donjazzy!

The simple truth is - they sacrificed a marriage that would av taken them to places - both of them are losers! But they don't know it yet - they should just forget their pride and reconcile!

without sentiment, both guys have lost their impact. too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by paramajit: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Op shey dat guy dat kip introducin his name in every of his songs tell u say Donjazzy and Marvin artists beg am moni nii ? abeg Dbanj na star already & donjazzy made him and Donjazzy na big time producer (Dbanji made him) in d industry also so none of dem b small baller 4 d game cos they are both doing gud @ d moment and getting they are both gettin paid even reppin always...stop dis comparism of urs n bring topic dat wud b educative n allow dis 2 young guys pls..abi wetin una feel...

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
clemmonce: i think the creator of this thread is sick. guy to sleep joor.

Soul-singer wassap? I love soul music
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by pandriod: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
If D Banj is still around, this guy won't be drinking ijebu garri for dinner.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-AQGxf8YmAUc/URS-mGP4RDI/AAAAAAAABa4/Asnb3mtAJ1o/s640/Don+Jazzy+Loya+Tweet.png[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
I couldnt beleive it
Very anoying and detasteful to say the least!

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by horlajide: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
Would rili love to comment on this

Hold on lemme digest this

Had d intention of commenting on this till I realised it wasn't an objective thread buh one which seeks to compare both careers and which will eventually become a free for all fight where people will begin taking sides of either personalities.

I still wonder why people find it hard to realise its a break-up and both are separate entities now. Cant you just quit with the comparison already?!
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
So Don Jazzy has been reduced to Wara Soya runzz?

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by eastOFwest(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
I couldnt beleive it

....at least the key changed after the 8th beat, plus, girls go C.R.A.Z.Y over that song.wink

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
paramajit: @Op shey dat guy dat kip introducin his name in every of his songs tell u say Donjazzy and Marvin artists beg am moni nii ? abeg Dbanj na star already & donjazzy made him and Donjazzy na big time producer (Dbanji made him) in d industry also so none of dem b small baller 4 d game cos they are both doing gud @ d moment and getting they are both gettin paid even reppin always...stop dis comparism of urs n bring topic dat wud b educative n allow dis 2 young guys pls..abi wetin una feel...

shattap... hehehe
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by Aderupoko2: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who I be dbanj and who I be don Ajasa?
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by texaco1: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dbanj will be the main loser ,don jazzy is a producer and if not for dbanj that was always calling his name noone will know him .don jazzy will eventually get another good artiste that will appeal to people but dbanj has no time because with each rubbish track that he churns out,his popularity diminishes so he has to start bringing out hit songs now
Re: Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes by MrEndowed1: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Guys/babes!! Pls stop hating. Marvins record artists are doing well. They have good beats and music production thats what matters in nigerian music. If u talk about lyrics, most artist in 9ja dont have it. As for me, i enjoy thier music!!

Marvin records pls keep up the good work!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.