Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56677 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
@nesta-Ak thanks o.

Omo I enjoy today's show dia personal songs make sense. Am glad Immaculate have everything lockdown. How anita baker song,personal song and d one with praiz make sense. Also olawale too I dey fear for Nini cos it seems her voice is cracked. Dis na really bad timing o but the highlight of the day Was Ige and Cobhams. Omo Ige can sing, she really finish work and show that's she is really a professional and far better than all d contestant put together from Season 1 till date. She deserve to be dia voice coach Haba hear her vocal power, the scale and pitching. Omo I respect that woman abeg. She is not just talented she is anointed too.

Plz o don't forget to Vote,text 13 to 306 using an MTN line,God bless u as u do.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by SpicyMimi(f): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Wooow! All d contestants came down to my school today! It ws fun!!!!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2013
SpicyMimi: Wooow! All d contestants came down to my school today! It ws fun!!!!
What school ? Unilag??
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2013
they also went to Yaba tech as well.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by feyikemiii(f): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
tolulinks: I think judging by tonights performance, olawale is the deserving winner. Choreography and vocals were on point. Immaculate looked bored and disinterested and her second song was awful. Omolayo is the real surprise package of this competition. I'm not sure what's going on with Niniola. She has an amazing voice like Bibie pointed but she just knows how to underwhelm at crucial moments but she still has the best range of the gals. I thought she did well for the first song but didn't end it like rehearsed. Roland is really turning up the heat but I don't fancy much from him. Margaret is, well, Margaret. Pls guy help vote olawale as the winner. He's small but mighty. Reminds me of season 3 winner, Chidinma.

Hehehe. This is sooo true!

2 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
make una fote ooooo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
toba: make una fote ooooo
omo Ibadan tokan tokan
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
omo Ibadan tokan tokan
yes sooooo.

I schooled in IB for 3 years
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2013
At this point i hope Olawale wins this thing. Did you guys hear him sing Bruno Mars' When I was your man? damn i got goose bumps shocked
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: At this point i hope Olawale wins this thing. Did you guys hear him sing Bruno Mars' When I was your man? damn i got goose bumps shocked
uju me i get bumps goose for you
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
toba: uju me i get bumps goose for you
grin lol
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Must i have a smart fone bfre I watch youtube vidz??
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
OLAWALE is simply AWESOME ! He's Latushlala ! *in uncle ben's voice*
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by ditrix(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
_anatomy_01: OLAWALE is simply AWESOME ! He's Latushlala ! *in uncle ben's voice*
I'm not following o,update me
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
ditrix: I'm not following o,update me
abi
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by ditrix(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
_anatomy_01: OLAWALE is simply AWESOME ! He's Latushlala ! *in uncle ben's voice*
anatomy whr u admitted in uniben? And if yes wat course
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
ontv and stv later at 8.30pm
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by ditrix(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
#me@:

abi
I dnt even knw if smtyn like dat is going on,naa anatomy I follow com o
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
ditrix: anatomy whr u admitted in uniben? And if yes wat course
STALKER ! Let's not derail the thread .
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
God! Olawale is good
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by gengen118: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Omo team olawale no dullin o, vote waya waya. Dis guy is simply latushlala(in unle mike's voice).
Text 14 to 306
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yaay!!!!! #teamolawale all the way! wink 14 to 306.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
I enjoyed tonight show. They all did well am proud of dem all.

Niniola was fantastic with d Celine Dion song. Her delivery was so on point and her professional skills is just breath taken, she gave me goose bums,

Immaculate anita baker was cool ,d jazzy feel was wonderful. Thank God she no shout today.

Omolayo tried with nate Cole song dat song get as e be. He held his low note well and d dance make sense.

Roland too did well with Ray Charles song, his add lips was on point .

Magret tried I really like dis girl. Dat old skool song bin fast wey I no ,I no come understand why dem make her own slow but she delivered well.

Olawale did well with Bruno Mars , his performance of the song was perfect and he really tried .

But na wa o Even if MTN want olawale to win dey should make d fight fair now. why did all other contestant get Oldskool classic and only Olawale got a song that just came out last year dat people know and can relate with it and made him perform last again. Why won't he get standing ovation and 110%

They should make it fair fight for everyone.

Plz people vote o text 13 to 306 using an MTN line God bless u

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Its official people..we av d winner for season 6..Latushlala of lifecheesy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by oyincute: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Team olawale all the way.....that guy can sing
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
My oh my! What a jazzy performance tonight! Seriously, someone needs to check Olawale for some vocal performance enhancing drug. He's rendition of that Bruno Mars' song was soooooo good, its untrue. He's the best and that is an understatement. Omolayo too was UNBELIEVABLE with his rendition of unforgettable. I really like the dude and won't be surprised if he grabs second spot. Niniola too was very on point, arguably her best performance to date. Immaculate too was good so was Margaret and Roland.
Olawale, Omolayo and Niniola were the best tonight.
@jeffoski....the judges already know who is the best amongst them. Even the faculty know Olawale is AWESOME. So if u give him a classic or trendy song to perform, he nails it. Its shocking that he's been on probation twice! How did that happen?
Go Olawale
Go Niniola
Go Omolayo!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
@tolulinks I know olawale is good but the faculty should make it a fair fight and put dem on d same field.is bad enough they don't pick dia song. If Omolayo got Olawale's song and vice versa We will be praising Omolayo and he would have gotten d standing ovation cos of the popularity of d song. am sure olawale would have found it difficult doing a nate cole song cos his lower register isn't as good as Omolayo or Immaculate.

Didn't u see wen dey did Naija hits and he did Gobe,he was on probation and even after doing it again he still didn't deliver well. The guy is very good but faculty should put dem on same field.

I just hope what happened to mavellous don't happen to him.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
jeffoski: @tolulinks I know olawale is good but the faculty should make it a fair fight and put dem on d same field.is bad enough they don't pick dia song. If Omolayo got Olawale's song and vice versa We will be praising Omolayo and he would have gotten d standing ovation cos of the popularity of d song. am sure olawale would have found it difficult doing a nate cole song cos his lower register isn't as good as Omolayo or Immaculate.

Didn't u see wen dey did Naija hits and he did Gobe,he was on probation and even after doing it again he still didn't deliver well. The guy is very good but faculty should put dem on same field.

I just hope what happened to mavellous don't happen to him.
Marvellous had an arrogant persona and it cost him the crown!
And why will u give someone the opposite of his strength? Its like telling immaculate to sing Ninis celion Dions song. The faculty gives them a song close tonl dem strength. Same for Olawale
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 1:55am On Sep 22, 2013
And who says Immaculate can't do dat Cellin Dion's song?A good and professional singer must be versatile but no matter how versatile you are song choice have a big role to play. Most young people here don't know Magret and Roland song(except the elderly once and those who really love foreign old skool music) but who no go know Bruno Mars. freshest kid on d block.

Mavellous wasn't arrogant o. If he was he wouldn't have gotten to the last 2.He was confident . Whar happen to him is what happen to Nicholas in Season 2 who came 2nd too.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by ditrix(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2013
_anatomy_01: STALKER ! Let's not derail the thread .
I won't let u go madam,until u ans me
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have just watched their personal song and I have to say, if Olawale doesn't win this competition nobody will....
Top three again are Olawale, Niniola and Omolayo. Immaculate came with a cheap shot of a dance song, suga lala which is nowhere near topnotch. Same for Roland. I fear the two may go empty handed
Olawale, come back to ibadan with the glory!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.