Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? (33638 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nursy: Read d book of romans chap 1-3 very well. Case closed... I dnt argue on social network.
no run na, and you cant close the case except i close am grin whenever you are ready to learn something just email me,i'll school you cool
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by nelklyn(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Don't give me crap about how not to judge homos!!! Unless u are utterly one but I will still tell u it's wrong...
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2013
samtek:
Racist the Pope isn't WHITE Pope he is ά HUMAN Pope.
No offence but there is more Gay and Lesbians In the Black race. We don't see them because the hide in our Shadows.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2013
elampiro:

Good. I am with you.
Okay I Understand but let me ask yu this WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE GAY PEOLPLE ?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MitchDLeo(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2013
THE ONLY THING I SEE HERE IS NOTHING BUT AFRICAN MENTALITY, THE SAME REASON WHY WE ARE ALWAYS BEHIND. NOW I THINK I KNOW THE REASON WHY GOD HAS MADE AFRICA'S GROWTH SLOW, DESPITE BLESSING US WITH LOTS OF NATURALS RESOURCES AND THE MOST RELIGIOUS CONTINENT. WE ONLY TALK OF THE PAST AND PRESENT WE NEVER THINK OF THE FUTURE. EVEN THE RATE OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST HAS GONE AHEAD OF OURS.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by livebullet(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2013
nelklyn: Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Don't give me crap about how not to judge homos!!! Unless u are utterly one but I will still tell u it's wrong...

just the same way the catholic church has said it is wrong...and not just homosexual acts but also Abortion,Voluntary/involuntary Euthanasia, Pre-marital sex, Marital unchastity...etc..these r what i hear in sermons almost evry sunday...but u what do u hear? Nothing but financial sermons...
U failed to read the whole interview with the Pope and hence u got it all wrong. Its like when u read only the section of the Bible that talks of God's mercy and pay a blind eye to those parts that scream his Justice....ur conclusion bout the Bible will be "God is merciful, and will always 4give , hence I shall remain in my sins". Shallow conclusion! Always try to read. Dnt be too lazy...U are the kind who goes to Newspaper stands, reads headlines witout checkin the inside content and u go home feelin Updated. I pity u!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by MicroBox: 10:00am On May 12, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories / Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.