Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? (33640 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Syncan(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Jesus died for us all while we were yet sinners and not after we repented but he never encouraged any man to continue in his sinful act. Thanks for telling us something about the adulterous woman. Christ forgave her and asked her to go and sin no more. And did not tell her that so long as she has accepted HIM(CHRIST)and continue to do good will,that it is okay to continue to be adulterous ! He asked her to 'GO HOME AND SIN NO MORE' ! You also said something about Zacheus,apart from the fact that Christ died for all sinners,Zacheus himself desired ALSO to be with Christ(Climbing atop a tree to get a glimpse) no wonder he was also recognized by Christ. Christ showed him much more love becos even as a sinner that he is,he desired a change of heart ! Christ wouldn't also had been happy if he had continued in his 'sinful' practices havin been shown much love. The love exhibited by Christ led Zacheus to full repentance ! Have you wondered why Christ said to Just one of the two thieves with him on the cross that he will be with him in paradise that same night ? One desired change but the other refused.
Let us pls bring every one to the knowledge of Christ for them to encounter change and that is not to play down of the words of God !
God help us

Very good.From your post:

1. Zacheus desired to see christ...

The pope says, gay people who seek the lord...

2. Jesus visited zacheus house...

Pope says he will not judge such people...

3. Christ led zacheus to full repentance ...

Pope wants Christ to do same again...

Note that christ did not lead zacheus to full repentance from a distance via discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by dokson(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
The stand of the holy pope is crystal clear ''who am i to judge gay people''. The bible says don not judge, please put aside all forms of myopic and subjective reasoning and analyze the statement of the pope thoroughly b4 any conclusion. Gay people r human being however one day they may seek the face of GOD and will be pardoned. PLS DO NOT JUDGE ANYBOY.when the women that was caught in adultery was brought to Jesus, he simply asked them a question that he/she who have never committed any sin should be the first to throw a stone at the woman. What happens? They people begin to leave one after the other starting from the eldest.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by mko2005: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
Syncan:

Very good.From your post:

1. Zacheus desired to see christ...

The pope says, gay people who seek the lord...

2. Jesus visited zacheus house...

Pope says he will not judge such people...

3. Christ led zacheus to full repentance ...

Pope wants Christ to do same again...

Note that christ did not lead zacheus to full repentance from a distance via discrimination.
Why discriminate against any one ?
Is telling the truth now discrimination? Why not correct wrong doers ? Christ encouraged us his apostles to lead people to God through HIM by showing them love,not condemning them but correcting them when they err and not letting them alone in the name of not sounding or appearing to be judgmental !
Zacheus sought God,found HIM and changed. But not to say 'so long as i'm seeking the lord and engaged in good deeds it is okay to be gay and can't be judged by any one ' That's the common interpretation of the pope's statement !
Who are my to Judge means a thieve can not be corrected,advised or shown the truth right ?
Joel Oesteen an american televangelist was one time asked by Oprah Winfrey if gays will go to heaven and he said he doesn't know,that it is up to God to decide ! He was heavily criticized and his was even mild ! Even gays said 'show us the stand of God on the issue and not to claim ignorance or encourage us by the use of subtlety in words to support our negative practices'.I think as a custodian of God's word,we should lead people to God and also show them what the WORD says and these we should do with love like a dad who correct's his erring child at home.Unless we do not believe D WORD!
Please note that when you deny gay people from bein priests and been joined as gay couple in RCC simply means you are marginalizing them and not wanting to integrate them into the society going by the pope's statement !
God knows i'm not out here also to condemn the pope for his comment but to also join others in analyzing the implication of his comments using the WORD as a basis ! I pray the 'church' comes out tomorrow to rephrase this statement bringing it in right standing with God not minding what men thinks !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
First of all, that didn't answer my question. Where in the bible did God say, he hates the sin and not the sinner; or command us to hate the sin and not the sinner? Look you people should try to understand the bible before saying things.
Let us put it all into perspective. The scribes and the pharisees were hypocrites, who hated our saviour and wanted him dead. They were always tempting him. This is what our saviour has to say about the scribes and pharisees ( But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in)(mat23:13). These people were like our politicians now. They are respecter of persons. They don't apply the law when it comes to themselves and people of power; but they apply the law on poor people, whom they inflict with unrealistic burdens. Notice our saviour didn't deny the law of moses (if he did they will probably kill him their, if they could, because it was a trap anyway). But he dared them to stone the woman, if they themselves were innocent of breaking the same laws. And he said to the woman: Go and sin no more (mat8:11). Our saviour is an everlasting sacrifice for our sins (john 1:29), he came to help sinners to repent (Luke5:12), so they shall sin no more. Does that mean he condones sin. Paul says God forbid(Romans 3:31). So my dear homosexuality is still an abomination.
Keywords here are forgiveness and chance for repentance and correction. But homosexualism is still a sin. our saviour as a judge preached forgiveness of sins, for the repentant. Judges have authority to forgive crimes. The son of man (our saviour) has the authority on earth to forgive sins (mark 2:10). Do not repay evil for evil (mat5:38-39). Forgive so thou shalt be forgiven (mat6:15). For all hath sinned and come short of the glory of God (rom3:23). But has God's laws changed? Paul says God forbid (Romans 3:31). The laws are to be obeyed. You don't sin with intention to make use of the mercy of sacrifice. You will be deceiving yourself, because sacrifice is only acceptable with repentance. THERE MUST BE REPENTANCE

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by thuao(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
People will never cease to Amaze me.
Continue following pope pastor imam blindly rather than searching ur holy books and understabd what God wants.
Y was the world destroyed during Noah time.
Now telling me what's not.fine bible says jugde not, but must u tolerate iniquity.
Speak out and condemn what's wrong .
Fine Christ didn't allow people to stone the adulterous woman,but he did condemn what she did and ask her to go and sin no more.
So y can't the pope do the same, condemn their act, but integrate them in love.

Not pampering them.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
So can you stone a homosexual to death?
Let us go back to the laws.

1)If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them (lev20:13) - this the law.

2)If a man or woman commits adultery, he shall be put to death (lev 20:10) - another law

Then OUR SAVIOUR said: I am the way, the truth, and the light (john 14:6). And I have paid for all your sins and given you a time frame to repent and get yourself right (john 5:45)(1john2:2). Therefore judgement now resides in the hands of our saviour, in the end days. But he also said love thine neighbor as yourself (mark 12:31). And that the laws still stand! (mat5:17-18) . Therefore NO, you can't stone a homosexual or any other supposed sinner to death(mat7:1-6)(mat8:11). The last judgement is our saviours (mat7:22-23) . Leave judgement for the judgement day. Does that mean, I can't tell my brother to repent and explain the laws to him. Heck No(mark 12:31). (Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins (isaiah 58:1))
This is only for the hebrews though. (Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls
before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you)(mat7:6) Others should repent also and seek the MERCY of the most high. Do whatever you are told to do!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Dibiachukwu: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
There is nothing like diplomacy. It is just an intelligent way of telling lies grin. It is either true or untrue. Their is no middle ground in truth. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon (mat6:24). So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth (rev 3:16)

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by elampiro(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
chizel: Am disappointed at the popes stance on the gay issue eventhough am a staunch catholic and will always be

Good. I am with you.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by farmer99: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
P.Stacks:
Guush mehn!
I saw this thing on BBC and I was disappointed.

Different Popes different stance in one Religion..

All ya religious people how you all doing..

I expect to watch fight and argument on nairaland bai.. Oya gbagan.. Round one.. Fight..

Muslims, you can come and laff and amuse yourselves at xtains fighting against each other, that is not to say when Muslins too would be fighting themselves xtains won't laff ooo and that is not to say Xtains and muslims won't still have a Seperate fight later ooo,

But atleast its been bashing of Muslims since Senator Yerima's Childs-bride issues, nao let the Pope cause his own fracas for Bashing of xtains..

Religion is truly The Opium of the people..

We can Abolish Religion..
Yes we can..
P.Stacks:
Guush mehn!

I expect to watch fight and argument on nairaland bai.. Oya gbagan.. Round one.. Fight..

Muslims, you can come and laff and amuse yourselves at xtains fighting against each other, that is not to say when Muslins too would be fighting themselves xtains won't laff ooo and that is not to say Xtains and muslims won't still have a Seperate fight later ooo,

But atleast its been bashing of Muslims since Senator Yerima's Childs-bride issues, nao let the Pope cause his own fracas for Bashing of xtains..

Yes we can..
P.Stacks:
Guush mehn!

Yes we can..
ds one dnt know what is saying
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by OBIYAPETER: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pple should reazon wit their head not wit their nose
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by samtek(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Is telling the truth now discrimination? Why not correct wrong doers ? Christ encouraged us his apostles to lead people to God through HIM by showing them love,not condemning them but correcting them when they err and not letting them alone in the name of not sounding or appearing to be judgmental !
Zacheus sought God,found HIM and changed. But not to say 'so long as i'm seeking the lord and engaged in good deeds it is okay to be gay and can't be judged by any one ' That's the common interpretation of the pope's statement !
Who are my to Judge means a thieve can not be corrected,advised or shown the truth right ?
Joel Oesteen an american televangelist was one time asked by Oprah Winfrey if gays will go to heaven and he said he doesn't know,that it is up to God to decide ! He was heavily criticized and his was even mild ! Even gays said 'show us the stand of God on the issue and not to claim ignorance or encourage us by the use of subtlety in words to support our negative practices'.I think as a custodian of God's word,we should lead people to God and also show them what the WORD says and these we should do with love like a dad who correct's his erring child at home.Unless we do not believe D WORD!
Please note that when you deny gay people from bein priests and been joined as gay couple in RCC simply means you are marginalizing them and not wanting to integrate them into the society going by the pope's statement !
God knows i'm not out here also to condemn the pope for his comment but to also join others in analyzing the implication of his comments using the WORD as a basis ! I pray the 'church' comes out tomorrow to rephrase this statement bringing it in right standing with God not minding what men thinks !

God help us
It is quite unfortunate that u re doing what u said u have not come here to do (condemn)
Pope Francis said:
"If one is gay and understand that his/her situation
is UNNATURAL and ά SICKNESS, people understands,
tolerates and maybe even help. But, for the lobbying
for unwholesome acceptance, campaigning that all is
well and good, they irritate people of sound mind".
Does this not condemn the act of gay? He started by speaking to those how re not gay... Telling ά father who has ά gay son/daughter now to disown him/her but love him/her, teach him/her that gay is ά sin, pray for them, help them see the need to visit ά Psychologist/Psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by samtek(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
thuao: People will never cease to Amaze me.
Continue following pope pastor imam blindly rather than searching ur holy books and understabd what God wants.
Y was the world destroyed during Noah time.
Now telling me what's not.fine bible says jugde not, but must u tolerate iniquity.
Speak out and condemn what's wrong .
Fine Christ didn't allow people to stone the adulterous woman,but he did condemn what she did and ask her to go and sin no more.
So y can't the pope do the same, condemn their act, but integrate them in love.

Not pampering them.
Jesus went to the house of Mattew the tax collector while he was yet ά sinner, does that mean he was pampering sin? Jesus said "it is not the healthy dat needs ά doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous but sinners...
Pope Francis said:
Does this not condemn the act of gay? He started by speaking to those how re not gay... Telling ά father who has ά gay son/daughter now to disown him/her but love him/her, teach him/her that gay is ά sin, pray for them, help them see the need to visit ά Psychologist/Psychiatrist... and someday they might be saved...

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by samtek(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by mko2005: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
samtek:
It is quite unfortunate that u re doing what u said u have not come here to do (condemn)
Pope Francis said:
Does this not condemn the act of gay? He started by speaking to those how re not gay... Telling ά father who has ά gay son/daughter now to disown him/her but love him/her, teach him/her that gay is ά sin, pray for them, help them see the need to visit ά Psychologist/Psychiatrist
Please see below the case of Radwanska the tennis player who featured n,u.d,e. for ESPN body shoot 2013 and what the catholic church has to say about her as a roman Catholic in one of the parishes in poland:

"It's a shame that someone who has declared their love for Jesus is now promoting the mentality of men looking at a woman as a thing rather than a child of God worthy of respect and love," senior Catholic priest Father Marek Dziewiecki told Polish media.
Unsurprisingly, the Catholic Church was not too thrilled about her actions. Radwanska, 24, had been working with Krucjata Mlodych, a Polish Catholic "Youth Crusade," as an ambassador for the group encouraging youths and her fans alike to join catholicism. After her photo shoot for ESPN Body Issue 2013, however, that relationship has now dissolved.
Now my question is,why didn't the church leave her there as their 'youth Crusade group' ambassador since it is very evident that she has 'declared for Jesus' and the church and also win more faithfuls for the church ? If i'm to go by the words of the pope,Radwanska was marginalized and condemned in this sense. But Capital NO ! Becos erring members should be disciplined !
Custodians of the word of God,don't water the word for more membership or more Benjamins ! Say the truth always and leave God to judge. There is nothing like gay Christian as in accepting the practice and accepting Christ. But we can have a 'gay christian'as in one with the tendencies or urges who struggles with it and want's to come out of it just like some of us struggling Christians who still fall into the sin of adultery,fornication,ma.st.ur,ba.ti.on,greed,covetousness,drunkenness and the likes.If any 'man of God like the pope'wishes sinners well,he should condemn our negative urges not condemn us but should not make us feel as if these negatives are positives in the sight of God.Any one who do this,contradicts the scripture and will be likened as an agent of the devil.
My catholic friends,i know that the papacy is infallible, the pope can never be wrong but let us study the word to see how Christ loved sinners. A closing example was the adulterous woman who Jesus did not judge and condemned rather had compassion on but left her with a closing word;''GO HOME AND SIN NO MORE'' Jesus corrected her by letting her know that she should not continue in adultery. Pls pope francis,i am GAY tell me it's against the word of God but God loves me but doesn't want me to continue in such practices.
God bless us all
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nursy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Are u kidding me? Calling a servant of God foolish? Hmmm... God have mercy! Excuse me, are u any better than d gay people?
D Lioness: Foolish man. No doubt he is a gay hmslf.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Noneroone(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=dokson]The stand of the holy pope is crystal clear ''who am i to judge gay people''. The bible says don not judge, please put aside all forms of myopic and subjective reasoning and analyze the statement of the pope thoroughly b4 any conclusion. Gay people r human being however one day they may seek the face of GOD and will be pardoned. PLS DO NOT JUDGE ANYBOY.when the women that was caught in adultery was brought to Jesus, he simply asked them a question that he/she who have never committed any sin should be the first to throw a stone at the woman. What happens? They people begin to leave one after the other starting from the eldest

The pope supports gay and nothing more pretentious than that. To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Do not allow dogma to becloud your sense of reasoning. Have you ever wondered why the last pope resigned?

The pope supports gay and nothing more pretentious than that. To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Do not allow dogma to becloud your sense of reasoning. Have you ever wondered why the last pope resigned?
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by onuwaje(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
ledafaze:
Vatican HAS lost it.

Handwork of the illuminati
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by buggychi: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
mascot87: I am very sure most nairalanders would misinterpret what the pope is trying to insinuate cos of lack of wisdom understanding his simple statement.Already I am seeing some bigoted illiterates making statements that makes me wonder why some ignoramus bigocony continue to reason with there nose rather than calming down, digest and think deeply on what the Pope is trying to say using there brains. angry
Most people would make silly statements just because they don't believe in the ideology of the Catholic church.Most people are hardcore Religiolistic and tribalistic in nature.
Quit the abuses. As far as am concerned, u sound biased. All u nid do is decipher pope's statement n fil us in.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Syncan(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us

You talk a lot, but hardly listen. Zacheus you said sought for Jesus and found Him. Allow gay people who seek for Jesus to find Him. Then what He did to Zacheus will be done to them.

Let the publican come into the synagogue you pharisee!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by mentorken05(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
So Pope Francis makes a Certain statement saying he wont judge Gays..... And everybody goes, calling gay, some called anti-christ.
Ok, what should the Pope have said?
Ook, maybe he should have said, 'yea, Gay is an abomination, infact every gay should be brought out and shot through the head or hanged!'
If he had made this statement, same people shouting anti-christ will be the first to call for his head for Judging.

‪#‎People‬ spend too much time condemning others and spend no time at all in making themselves better.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Nursy: Are u kidding me? Calling a servant of God foolish? Hmmm... God have mercy! Excuse me, are u any better than d gay people?
who made a servant of satan the servant of the true living god, gullible n sottish people
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by solamaths(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2013
The greatest problem the world is facing today is religion. How I wish this menace could be wipe out from this world.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2013
solamaths: The greatest problem the world is facing today is religion. How I wish this menace could be wipe out from this world.
it will thats why there would be world war 3 between the king of the north and queen of the south, which will wipe one third of the world population
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by nagoma(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2013
mentorken05: So Pope Francis makes a Certain statement saying he wont judge Gays..... And everybody goes, calling gay, some called anti-christ.
Ok, what should the Pope have said?

He should have told them to repent and go for women as ordained by God. He should tell them that homosexuality is abnormal and ungodly . In summary he should preach to them, that is his job as the Pope. How can we be teaching the Pope how to preach? No body asked him to judge - just preach the word of God , that's all if you are really faithful.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by elampiro(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2013
solamaths: The greatest problem the world is facing today is religion. How I wish this menace could be wipe out from this world.

I disagree. Religion is what is keeping the world in peace. If not for religion, I for one would have so many enemies because a lot of people have stepped on my toes greatly such that if I had no belief in God I would have been ruthless with them. I would have returned an eye for an eye.

Infact the only thing that should concern human is God. He is the reason we are here on earth- to be tested- and to His warm embrace we shall return to. Everything else passes away swiftly. People go on a journey and never return to their families. Everything they ever labored for, all they were pursuing suddenly ends and the go give account to the one who gave them life in the first place.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by mko2005: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2013
Syncan:

You talk a lot, but hardly listen. Zacheus you said sought for Jesus and found Him. Allow gay people who seek for Jesus to find Him. Then what He did to Zacheus will be done to them.

Let the publican come into the synagogue you pharisee!
No body is stopping the publicans from coming into the synagogue but when they come in,we shall surely tell them the truth and not condone their negative practices in the name of not wanting to be judgmental ! Let us say the truth at all times even if it will lead to our bein persecuted for the sake of the WORD(Christ)!

God bless us
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nursy(f): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
Kudos.... Why not let d living God be the judge? Or did ur bible not tell u to judge not?
trolling: who made a servant of satan the servant of the true living god, gullible n sottish people
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by trolling(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nursy: Kudos.... Why not let d living God be the judge? Or did ur bible not tell u to judge not?
we are instructed to judge if you know your Bible then you'll apply judge in its context, like Paul said the saints shall judge Angels, now go and figure out what context Paul is talking about...
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Syncan(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
m.k.o2005:

No body is stopping the publicans from coming into the synagogue but when they come in,we shall surely tell them the truth and not condone their negative practices in the name of not wanting to be judgmental ! Let us say the truth at all times even if it will lead to our bein persecuted for the sake of the WORD(Christ)!

God bless us

That is what the pope is saying. It is impossible to encounter the lord with goodwill and remain the same!
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by ImaBruno: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Whatever anybody does should be according to d word of God(Bible)and not according to man's lay down doctrine. If the Holy God almighty approves of homosexuality and lesbianism in his Word(d Bible), then why not practise it but if viaout d Bible, he doesn't approves, then its a 'SIN' no matter how u seek God, u won't make heaven except u repent and seek pleasure with d opp sex. God is no respecter of any persons.
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Bimpss(f): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
See what religion has done to some people! In the name of "christianity" they are starting to reason with their anus. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? by Nursy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Read d book of romans chap 1-3 very well. Case closed... I dnt argue on social network.
trolling: we are instructed to judge if you know your Bible then you'll apply judge in its context, like Paul said the saints shall judge Angels, now go and figure out what context Paul is talking about...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories / Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.