Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls (10858 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Harbosede02: awwwwww sweet of u!!u destroyed dat gurl lyf n u r sayin u r nt an heartbreaker...then wat r u??

am not a heartbreaker, we parted on good terms because of the differences in our nature....i didnt lie to her and lead her on in a relationship that has no future
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
rigormortis:

am not a heartbreaker, we parted on good terms because of the differences in our nature....i didnt lie to her and lead her on in a relationship that has no future
good to knw!
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by mimicue(f): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Its better to be neutral, that is in between the good and the bad gal you should be able to have fun with your guy once in a while and also like to stay indoors with him too and always dress well and normal you don't have to drink or smoke just be yourself YOLO

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Thickson(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
I think first things first u gat to know what u want, why u want it and have the courage to be honest about it without apology. U gat to know when good works, when to switch the flip and go bad and what goes with who, and when. I've seen good girls get married then complain that that hubby isn't hitting it right at all!! Good girls or not, when the clothes come of you better suck every suckable and stroke every strokeable as thoroughly as you can manage. If you dey do goody when you suppose be bad nigga.. U'll have yourself to blame.
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by girlsupersonic(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
switdil: when u date a bad gal for a casual realtionship?? My guy u be boy but d moment u startd thinking of having a good gal to be d mother of ur children?? Dats when d man in u speaks. It takes a real man to be a father.
Your comment is exactly the whole point of this article in the most simplest way
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Op, gone are those moments , guys want bad girls to settle down with... Recently guys who are ready to settle down are looking for good girls like crazy... I have 4 male friends bemoaning their ill luck of meeting / dating bad girls all the time ....I ask them individually, where do u meet these girls, they mentioned clubs, especially ....and am like, u can't get a good girl clubbing late at night... One even said, his gf stole his money , while he was fast asleep ...another said, his gf slept with his best friend cause of money, another said his babe smokes like a chimney , while the last one, mentioned that his gf nearly plucked his eyes out , when they had a minor disagreement due to her high temper... He showed me the pic, of his swollen eyes, grin.... I was laughing so hard, that my tummy hurts, he looked at me with one bad eye and began to laugh himself too... cheesy... He then shook, his head and sighed deeply that he has suffered in the hands of bad women... How he wish he can get a good babe for keeps... He looked at me, sadly and asked .... Can I be his babe? I, answered for what , nah? sad
First, u drink like no tomorrow..... U party most nights in clubs, u rarely go to church..... mehn I no get power for your wahala.... Abeg , leave me in peace... He began to laugh again and says he will change... I looked at him... And said you? Change? Until thy kingdom comes ... grin... I just told them , if you all want good babes, change your locations where u hunt for babes grin... And change any bad attitudes , u feel u have.. Cause a good girl will always pray to Baba God to give her a good man..
So, op.... Guys, that wishes to settle down are desperately looking. For good babes, like crazy... And it's the fact.
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by MRMICKMEN: 4:01am On Aug 06, 2013
onila: am a good girl

i dont think so tongue
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
D-Explorer:
Let me make this easier
* Bad girl, good guy = MAGA
* Bad guy, bad girl = FLING
* Good girl, good guy = MARRIAGE

Exactly.
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Just had to. I've had this song in my head ever since seeing this thread. Sometimes, a song would do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSg6mkCFyK8
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Jman06(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
I think is better 2 be in d middle.One thing every gal should knw is that guys don't like it when u are too cold or 'holy' especially when it comes 2 d bed game,but then that doesn't mean u shld be wayward,if ur guy likes s*x then fucck him wella,be trendy in ur dressing and stop bugging him abt going 2 church if he isn't d church type.
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Pdizzle(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
longjohnsilver: Bad gals aint no good and the good gals aint no fun...capeish
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by tpia5: 2:48am On Aug 07, 2013
Jman06: I think is better 2 be in d middle.One thing every gal should knw is that guys don't like it when u are too cold or 'holy' especially when it comes 2 d bed game,but then that doesn't mean u shld be wayward,if ur guy likes s*x then fucck him wella,and stop bugging him abt going 2 church if he isn't d church type.

i wonder why the woman should still be the church type after doing that?

ie the bed games.

i assume your frame of reference is boyfriend/girlfriend relationship?

make una kuku siddon for house and do una stuff there, no need to involve church afterwards.

bugging him about going to church indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Is Cheating! / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.