Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" (14058 Views)

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
Ahh, do I always have to spell things for people?

If you know something then it exists and if you don't then it doesn't? Where the hell did you get that from? So, if you don't know the answer to 1 + 1 then the answer does not exist? Wonderful theory.

I may know the answer to 1 + 1 and still tell you it is 3 may be because I am living in denial. I have seen charms work so it exist. However, I do not believe in them as I seen them more or evil powers than good powers, simple.

If you are so sure of this why not go challenge those who use them and come back here to tell us stories that is if you are alive to do so.

I wouldn't bother with you because you will likely not be able to understand what I am trying to say except you have some knowledge of epistemological arguments. 1+1 is a childs argument- I wouldn't present that if I were you, I wouldnt even address it. But followup- You have seen charms work, but I havn't- Do they exist for me? No they dont in my own perspective- to be perceived is to exist  . I have only heard of charms, and never seen them in action.

Also, i have logically considered the possibility of charms because, although I have not seen them want to consider their possibility- but why is it that these charms are never for good- and why are Africans- the most underdeveloped people, the only ones who still believe in superstitions? Why is it that despite all the rich charms- I haven't met a phenomenally rich nigerian? Why is it that these charms prevent nigerians from being on forbes rich list? And why do charms go for anonymity especially when people like (cough cough) Beaf- are trying to justify them with physics?

I just showed you guys a big loophole in your argument especially if you are using science. Assume charms are some advanced form of science- why is it that they always lead to misery, death and harm e.t.c by all accords (films/ idiots who belive in them)? Why is it that the Kwara boy could use it to beat Nuzo, but not use it to at least help Nigerians, win the wrestling  olympics instead of bullying young boys? Why is it that these advanced forms of science decided to make a home for themselves in the most wretched and poorest/underdeveloped section of the world?  Why is it that Afam with all the Juju he has seen, is still designing software instead of using the Juju to design it for him while he is sitting down- shebi the juju can fly and turn into animals- what is so hard about doing stuff? Questions after questions tell me that something is wrong with paranormal activity.

Then I saw someone here talk about Skull and Bones, then I just had to conclude how inane, the bunch of you are. Do you bloody know what skull and bones is? Calling it a society similar to juju societies is just plain stupid- like seriously what are you guys smoking? Skull and Bones is a society for the upper-class of america- nothing paranormal about it- just people making connections which would help them in their business and political function. Of course it has to be secret, to make it mysterious (so that idiots like the poster, would be fascinated with them- just like the opus dei- who are perfectly normal but were sensationalized by Dan Brown) and 2) Because a lot of the Skull and Bones come from elite families who make a lot of money on exploiting americans of course they have to be secret.

Afam did not win anything except the prize for Nairaland Donkey of the year, he is just displaying outright stupidity and making an effort to disregard logic for madness. His use of spurious logic and sophist responses defy any level of interaction.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
Ha ha ha ha Whooooooooyeah !
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
If you noticed, those in the opposing camp aren't arguing the veracity of the story (like you, we weren't there). We are talking about the possibility of paranormal phenomena to occur. Let's keep to honesty and not twist things.

Yes but I know Nigeria, this things happen all the time. Witches are really busy in naija. Everywhere I go, I always hear of one woman who touched a man and his private part disappeared and they started beating her then the man's private part reappeared  embarassed. Stories after stories, all pointless and false. If Paranormal activities exist- why are they so bloody frequent in West Africa only? Its all in your mind mate embarassed. I wasn't there, but the story never changes, only the location. Infact, I Thot I heard this story when I was 6, but it is actually a recent story lol.

"science cannot always cohere all the time with logic", what comes closer? Your illogical and unproven word? If you "don't need math equations", to prove a point logically, aren't you subscribing to hocus pocus?

You must be kidding right? You are definitely kidding. Math equations are models used to understand nature- they aren't nature itself. Just showing me some manipulations of the schrodinger equation and wave functions, to show that paranormal activity is possible, doesnt help. You cannot model all of nature with equations. You cannot model the growing of a fruit- its fickle and subject to the environment. You cannot model the environment either. Mathematics is abstract and very theoretical- At the least you know that, especially if you are claiming physics arguments. I just can't believe you take math equations as the bible truth- wait do you think you are talking to a normal nairalander with no knowledge of mathematics grin:

Every scientist knows that math models behavior, and math is limited by the fickle nature of nature (no pun intended).

This is from Carl Jung, the famous psychologist- "Science is the art of creating suitable illusions which the fool belives or argues against, but the  wise man enjoys their beauty and ingenuity without being blind to the fact they are human veils and curtains concealing the abysmal darkness of the unknowable."

I used the Tim kills grandfather argument to show that time travel is illogically possible. But Quantum theory, claims that time travel is possible. So which is correct- science or philosophical logic? Following from this, even if quantum theory suggest the possibility of paranormal activity- this might be forbidden by logic. The world in unknowable and we don't know which is correct logic or science.

Next
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
"Afam did not win anything except the prize for Nairaland Donkey of the year, he is just displaying outright stupidity and making an effort to disregard logic for madness. His use of spurious logic and sophist responses defy any level of interaction."

@SEFAGO  As much as would love to agree with everything so you well analyzed, i would disagree that afam, and by the look of things, beaf, have not won anything? If you insist on this course of arguement then who do we give the golden smoked dried vulture head i and jakumo have designed for them as medals. And to think that when i resume duty on monday i would inform the commander of my regiment that i would not need the bullet proof vest and my m16 anymore. That reliable Nigerians have proven to me that cowrie shells, goat horns and the likes are all i need for protection. That all the training i have received is of no use anymore since i can call on the gods to help me design the bridges and runways that are part of my duties. Nay, i refuse to agree with you. Life is so much easier and simpler when i do believe them.  grin

Ps    you are almost as bad as jakumo: speaking unecessary grammar.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2009
ok, so where are we holding the medal giving ceremony- abeg is their jollof rice going to be available. That is all I need to know.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2009
SEFAGO:

. . .wait do you think you are talking to a normal nairalander with no knowledge of mathematics grin: . . .

Yes. Clear as day from your approach.

Also, someone, who seems to love illogical excursions. To you, this explains maths or science?
This is from Carl Jung, the famous psychologist- "Science is the art of creating suitable illusions which the fool belives or argues against, but the  wise man enjoys their beauty and ingenuity without being blind to the fact they are human veils and curtains concealing the abysmal darkness of the unknowable."

You are all over the place.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
@SEFAGO & JAKUMO

TIME:   12:00 AM TONIGHT/ no african time. The gods do not like it.

ATTIRE: WHITE LOIN CLOTH

Please bring along your human sacrifices as this is mandatory for entrance.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2009

TIME:   12:00 AM TONIGHT/ no african time. The gods do not like it.

ATTIRE: WHITE LOIN CLOTH

Abeg, I dont have white cloth, will red do? I would be there 12:00 AM sharp- I would get there by flying if you know what I mean- the problem is that I can only fly at night, not during the day- because my juju only works at Night. So my journey starts at 9:00 pm. I hope I dont crash into aeroplane, so that when I fall down and turn back into a person, some ppl would conveniently find me nad start beating me up.

But yes Okija seems great, paranormal central.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2009
SEFAGO:

Ahh, do I always have to spell things for people?

I wouldn't bother with you because you will likely not be able to understand what I am trying to say except you have some knowledge of epistemological arguments. 1+1 is a childs argument- I wouldn't present that if I were you, I wouldnt even address it. But followup- You have seen charms work, but I havn't- Do they exist for me? No they dont in my own perspective- to be perceived is to exist  . I have only heard of charms, and never seen them in action.

Also, i have logically considered the possibility of charms because, although I have not seen them want to consider their possibility- but why is it that these charms are never for good- and why are Africans- the most underdeveloped people, the only ones who still believe in superstitions? Why is it that despite all the rich charms- I haven't met a phenomenally rich nigerian? Why is it that these charms prevent nigerians from being on forbes rich list? And why do charms go for anonymity especially when people like (cough cough) Beaf- are trying to justify them with physics?

I just showed you guys a big loophole in your argument especially if you are using science. Assume charms are some advanced form of science- why is it that they always lead to misery, death and harm e.t.c by all accords (films/ idiots who belive in them)? Why is it that the Kwara boy could use it to beat Nuzo, but not use it to at least help Nigerians, win the wrestling  olympics instead of bullying young boys? Why is it that these advanced forms of science decided to make a home for themselves in the most wretched and poorest/underdeveloped section of the world?  Why is it that Afam with all the Juju he has seen, is still designing software instead of using the Juju to design it for him while he is sitting down- shebi the juju can fly and turn into animals- what is so hard about doing stuff? Questions after questions tell me that something is wrong with paranormal activity.

Then I saw someone here talk about Skull and Bones, then I just had to conclude how inane, the bunch of you are. Do you bloody know what skull and bones is? Calling it a society similar to juju societies is just plain stupid- like seriously what are you guys smoking? Skull and Bones is a society for the upper-class of america- nothing paranormal about it- just people making connections which would help them in their business and political function. Of course it has to be secret, to make it mysterious (so that idiots like the poster, would be fascinated with them- just like the opus dei- who are perfectly normal but were sensationalized by Dan Brown) and 2) Because a lot of the Skull and Bones come from elite families who make a lot of money on exploiting americans of course they have to be secret.

Afam did not win anything except the prize for Nairaland Donkey of the year, he is just displaying outright stupidity and making an effort to disregard logic for madness. His use of spurious logic and sophist responses defy any level of interaction.

I wouldn't know why you have resorted to all the insults simply because the same logic you preferred was used to rubbish your post.

In any case, I strongly believe you have behave the way your parents brought you up and taught you to believe. You are a complete waste of orgasm and should have been long aborted by your mother who had to tolerate an idiot like you for 9 months.

If you are married then I have real pity for your wife and maybe children because they will end up as disasters with an idiot like you as the head of the family.

@topic,

I don't subscribe to juju because I believe it is evil.

I have seen it work by other people using it so do not need any convincing.

Nigerians should learn to accept responsibility of what they know and what they don't know.

This idea of claiming to know everything including making categorical statements on things one is not sure about is unfortunate and very disturbing especially for supposedly educated minds.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Self imprisonment is even worse. Rigid mindsets that may simply expose how stupid and narrow minded one is should give way to logic, facts, respect for opposing views and common sense.

As for those who effortlessly resort to insults when they are incapable of supporting their points let them continue if it makes them hide their inadequacies, fear, ignorance and stupidity.

No body with the ability to defend or support a position will quickly embrace insults.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2009
As for those who effortlessly resort to insults when they are incapable of supporting their points let them continue if it makes them hide their inadequacies, fear, ignorance and stupidity

Contradiction- insulting me, while complaining about insults. Conceded I started it first, but I feel, after looking at your statements that I am justified

I do agree I was harsh, but I brought up some points, I wanted you to address. My insults are slightly justified because I see a lot of wrong information here, and people need correction lol-

But I really don't think I would like to go into the philosophy of knowledge and what it means to believe in something because, I dont think you studied any philosophy. And I am sparing u all the pointless talk (yep, you see I criticize myself too).

Someone mentioned skulls and bones, but if the person did a 20 seconds Wikipedia search, to make sure he is at least partially correct,  he would not have provided misinformation, to piss me off. i like people who present facts and not fallacy. you have presented subjective data (you saw juju), I cannot say you are wrong, but I cannot say you are right either. I could say I saw Obama yesterday- it is impossible for you to prove me as a liar except Obama was identified to be in a different location at the supposed time I was meeting him.

Dont worry, I am not married yet, I am just about leaving my teens, lol,  grin- but if I have kids they wuld probably be like me Brash, but brilliant

I don't subscribe to juju because I believe it is evil
But why is it intrinsically evil?

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Self imprisonment is even worse. Rigid mindsets that may simply expose how stupid and narrow minded one is should give way to logic, facts, respect for opposing views and common sense.

yadadaida. You are basically taking a rigid stance "that juju exist", that is in my opinion unvindicated while closing your own mind to the fact that "juju does not exist". narrow-mindedness is a two-way street mate.

The problem is that your arguments are based on you have witnessed it. Your experience is subjective and different from other. Anyone online could claim they have seen Juju. Now prove to me logically that it is possible?

Impossible to prove, but shouldn't be discarded you say- right undecided- then that is a cop out, and in my own opinion Juju doesn't exist- i am perfectly justified. Reasonable proof for it is absent, reasonable proof against it (the questions i listed out to you) is present- and you still expect me to just believe?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2009
SEFAGO:

Contradiction- insulting me, while complaining about insults. Conceded I started it first, but I feel, after looking at your statements that I am justified

I do agree I was harsh, but I brought up some points, I wanted you to address. My insults are slightly justified because I see a lot of wrong information here, and people need correction lol-

But I really don't think I would like to go into the philosophy of knowledge and what it means to believe in something because, I dont think you studied any philosophy. And I am sparing u all the pointless talk (yep, you see I criticize myself too).

Someone mentioned skulls and bones, but if the person did a 20 seconds Wikipedia search, to make sure he is at least partially correct,  he would not have provided misinformation, to piss me off. i like people who present facts and not fallacy. you have presented subjective data (you saw juju), I cannot say you are wrong, but I cannot say you are right either. I could say I saw Obama yesterday- it is impossible for you to prove me as a liar except Obama was identified to be in a different location at the supposed time I was meeting him.

Dont worry, I am not married yet, I am just about leaving my teens, lol,  grin- but if I have kids they wuld probably be like me Brash, but brilliant
But why is it intrinsically evil?

yadadaida. You are basically taking a rigid stance "that juju exist", that is in my opinion unvindicated while closing your own mind to the fact that "juju does not exist". narrow-mindedness is a two-way street mate.

The problem is that your arguments are based on you have witnessed it. Your experience is subjective and different from other. Anyone online could claim they have seen Juju. Now prove to me logically that it is possible?

Impossible to prove, but shouldn't be discarded you say- right undecided- then that is a cop out, and in my own opinion Juju doesn't exist- i am perfectly justified. Reasonable proof for it is absent, reasonable proof against it (the questions i listed out to you) is present- and you still expect me to just believe?

You simply don't get it and that is why people easily get frustrated in arguments or debates - they think they should be convinced while others insist on convincing.

Obviously, your thought process is still at its infancy otherwise you would have realized that I have never bothered to convince you nor anyone for that matter.

Every single adult with a head on his/her should should be able to process information and make up his/her mind based on facts, logic and common sense.

So, I am not in the least interested in convincing you.

I only stated my opinion on the issue of juju which remains that it not only works for those that use them because I have seen people use it but is evil in my own opinion since all the incidents I have witnessed all boiled down to violence instead of good things.

Free your mind and learn to say "I don't know" when you are not sure of something. Only fools can categorically state as a matter of fact what they are not sure of.

May be in a few more years you will mature to the extent where you can live with what you do not expressly agree with. For now, continue raining down insults to people who disagree with you until it messes you up one day or you lose your life over it.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2009
Afam:

You simply don't get it and that is why people easily get frustrated in arguments or debates - they think they should be convinced while others insist on convincing.

Obviously, your thought process is still at its infancy otherwise you would have realized that I have never bothered to convince you nor anyone for that matter.

Every single adult with a head on his/her should should be able to process information and make up his/her mind based on facts, logic and common sense.

So, I am not in the least interested in convincing you.

I only stated my opinion on the issue of juju which remains that it not only works for those that use them because I have seen people use it but is evil in my own opinion since all the incidents I have witnessed all boiled down to violence instead of good things.

Free your mind and learn to say "I don't know" when you are not sure of something. Only fools can categorically state as a matter of fact what they are not sure of.

May be in a few more years you will mature to the extent where you can live with what you do not expressly agree with. For now, continue raining down insults to people who disagree with you until it messes you up one day[b] or you lose your life over it.[/b]

@Jakumo You have been warned. grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2009
Beaf:

^
cock sucking must be a thankless job sha. Nobody is returning the sucks and licks.

Trust me, you should try it sometimes. It's really underated. grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2009

yeah yeah. Inteersting how you changed your ass position when you found out you cannot present compelling ideas. So now everything that has been  going on or like pages is your personal opinion? Then what makes your personal opinion better than mine? Because it is yours?

May be in a few more years you will mature to the extent where you can live with what you do not expressly agree with

i have always been able to do that. My problem is that ignorance and idleness breeds violence and anarchy. You confirms the possibility of juju fuels superstitions. You are causing harm by your beliefs. A belief in juju means a belief in the illogical. So I can decide to shoot anyone and blame it on juju, its ok, it exists anyways so I can go on a killing spree. I cannot expressly accept ignorance-I usually know when I might be wrong, and in this case not likely.

you guys avoid like fire, providing any responses to my questions about juju, holding your personal beliefs as absolutely true. undecided

Beaf just keeps calling people a RoosterDrinker- a display of area boyism and vagabondism- lol
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2009
^
Stop lying.
Afams position has never moved.

I don't get it. Why do you guy's have to lie? shocked Why?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2009
^ lol, it did. First he doesn't care that we get convinced, but he is still on this thread stating "his personal opinion is that juju exist" His claim is unsubstantiated and he wants me to draw facts from old wives tales that juju exist- therefore, i should believe everything I hear right?

This keeps going on every topic I engage in on Nairaland. People present unsubstantiated arguments- bloody fool you when you present reasonable objections- because they don't even have any reason for holding such beliefs- they just want to argue with name calling and avoiding loopholes in their arguments.

How can I believe in Juju when so much evidence points to the contrary?

If it is not Afam's job to convince anyone then Afam should fem his mouth (it is likely he cannot go one on one to prove his point and is chickening out of the debate). Beaf if you are ready to consider arguments- as well as answer my questions on juju, and why is it that only a select few have seen {cough cough} Afam and why is it only diaboloical in nature and most importantly why is it that Africans are the only ones preoccupied with this bullshit, then we could go for a gentlemanly argument. Or if anyone here is willing to do so, But if you are ready to justify your statements- then dont state them and expect them to go unchallenged.

When will Africans start contributing something intellectual and stop using (for those who are yoruba) "mo gbo (I heard) arguments"?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2009
SEFAGO:

^ lol, it did. First he doesn't care that we get convinced, but he is still on this thread stating "his personal opinion is that juju exist" His claim is unsubstantiated and he wants me to draw facts from old wives tales that juju exist- therefore, i should believe everything I hear right?

This keeps going on every topic I engage in on Nairaland. People present unsubstantiated arguments- bloody fool you when you present reasonable objections- because they don't even have any reason for holding such beliefs- they just want to argue with name calling and avoiding loopholes in their arguments.

How can I believe in Juju when so much evidence points to the contrary?

If it is not Afam's job to convince anyone then Afam should fem his mouth (it is likely he cannot go one on one to prove his point and is chickening out of the debate). Beaf if you are ready to consider arguments- as well as answer my questions on juju, and why is it that only a select few have seen {cough cough} Afam and why is it only diaboloical in nature and most importantly why is it that Africans are the only ones preoccupied with this bullshit, then we could go for a gentlemanly argument. Or if anyone here is willing to do so, But if you are ready to justify your statements- then dont state them and expect them to go unchallenged.

When will Africans start contributing something intellectual and stop using (for those who are yoruba) "mo gbo (I heard) arguments"?

Answer your juju questions?

I'm still wondering where on this thread have I made myself a proponent of juju? This is why I keep accusing you of dishonesty. I have said that paranormal things occur and it is possible to transmute one substance to another, something that has been both caused and observed in labs over and over. I also said I had witnessed an event that really made me think twice. How does that translate to expertise in juju? Also, if Afam states that juju exists, does that make him a juju expert?

I wonder if your motivation here is religious? I have found that it is impossible to argue with folk blinded by religion. Please clear the air on this.

When you attempt to dishonestly pigeonhole your opponents, the impression you create is of someone flapping disastrously in the wind, clutching at straws and drowning.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2009
I'm still wondering where on this thread have I made myself a proponent of juju? This is why I keep accusing you of dishonesty. I have said that paranormal things occur and it is possible to transmute one substance to another, something that has been both caused and observed in labs over and over.

lol, my bad- you are on the wrong thread. This is about juju not paranormal activity.

next (they are not the same by the way-i hope you know that)
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2009
^
You met me on this thread so you can't tell me or any of the early comers what goes. You should always read from the beginning of any thread (for obvious reasons).

The title of the thread changed only a few pages back, so it doesn't reflect the strands of argument here. But then, even the new title doesn't mention juju, so there is still a problem with what you are claiming.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 1:03am On Oct 18, 2009
lol, senior, anyways chop this:

Paranormal challenges
Main article: List of prizes for evidence of the paranormal

In 1922, Scientific American offered two US $2,500 offers: (1) for the first authentic spirit photograph made under test conditions, and (2) for the first psychic to produce a "visible psychic manifestation." Harry Houdini was a member of the investigating committee. The first medium to be tested was George Valiantine, who claimed that in his presence spirits would speak through a trumpet that floated around a darkened room. For the test, Valiantine was placed in a room, the lights were extinguished, but unbeknownst to him his chair had been rigged to light a signal in an adjoining room if he ever left his seat. Because the light signals were tripped during his performance, Valiantine did not collect the award.[27] The last to be examined by Scientific American was Mina Crandon in 1924.

Since then, many individuals and groups have offered similar monetary awards for proof of the paranormal in an observed setting. These prizes have a combined value of over $2.4 million dollars.[28]

The James Randi Educational Foundation offers a prize of a million dollars to a person who can prove that they have supernatural or paranormal abilities under appropriate test conditions. No famous psychic has gone through with taking the challenge.

Hunger is knacking Nigerians- this our time to prove ourselves. With all the witches dey don catch, at least one go fly for show now.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 18, 2009
What is wrong with the so called posters on this forum? Idiot Lagosians? It didn't happen in Lagos Idiot it happened in Port Harcourt. What da fuk? Idiot Lagosians? That's all you got? Bacon made biatch!!!!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2009
9jaganja:

What is wrong with the so called posters on this forum? Idiot Lagosians? It didn't happen in Lagos Idiot it happened in Port Harcourt. What da fuk? Idiot Lagosians? That's all you got? Bacon made biatch!!!!

Some people conspired to change the title of the thread when they could not defend their positions just to mislead and lie about the issues.

Their supporters have been telling one lie after another without any shame whatsoever.

SEFAGO:

yeah yeah. Inteersting how you changed your ass position when you found out you cannot present compelling ideas. So now everything that has been  going on or like pages is your personal opinion? Then what makes your personal opinion better than mine? Because it is yours?

I have never changed my position on this issue and the only reason you will claim I did is because you are a chronic liar and you think that everyone lies like you.

I don't lie about anything in my life and I am not afraid of saying what I see. I am not a people pleaser so don't expect me to take positions based on what majority want, I am an independent minded person, the direction of the wind don't determine the position I take like a complete chronic liar like you.

For me liars are worse than pigs any day.

If you are sure of what you are saying then there is no need to lie. Liars are criminals and I say shame on your and the people that brought you up. You are a disgrace.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2009
If you are sure of what you are saying then there is no need to lie. Liars are criminals and I say shame on your and the people that brought you up. You are a disgrace.

yeah I am, I am a disgrace  grin grin grin. Lol, the people who brought me up didnt do anything to you.

You claim to be independent mided- you are not the first who has said so on nairaland- but aren't mad people independent minded  . The majority dont get what they are doing lol. In addition, you keep following the Nairaland tradition of avoiding logical arguments for roforofo fight.

But seriously, you claim to have seen juju, and that you are scared of it. But you are one of the few who have seen this "paranormal activity". In fact you are the first person I have met, who has confidently seen juju- are you sure you were not imagining it.  I once had a great conversation with a mosquito when I had fever from malaria about the political problems  in Nigeria especially a discussion about Baba Sege (OBJ). When I got better, I found out it was an hallucination and I was quite disappointed. But of course that doesn't mean talking  mosquitoes exist. Or do they, from your stance, I talked to one anyways and that was my personal experience- so they must exist. And you can't discard the argument that talking mosquitoes exist just because you haven't a talking mosquito.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2009
Well, we're waiting from you to finish up ministering to Beyonce's booty so you can finish off the sentence.

SEFAGO, to a Bewildered AFAM:

You claim to be independent minded- you are not the first who has said so on nairaland- but aren't mad people independent minded  . .

Food for thought.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2009
SEFAGO:

yeah I am, I am a disgrace  grin grin grin. Lol, the people who brought me up didnt do anything to you.

You claim to be independent mided- you are not the first who has said so on nairaland- but aren't mad people independent minded  . The majority dont get what they are doing lol. In addition, you keep following the Nairaland tradition of avoiding logical arguments for roforofo fight.

But seriously, you claim to have seen juju, and that you are scared of it. But you are one of the few who have seen this "paranormal activity". In fact you are the first person I have met, who has confidently seen juju-

I am sure I never insult anyone for having opposing views on any issues. Were you not the person that started insulting me? Do you lie so much that you cannot even do a post without a lie?

I don't believe in insults but when insulted I believe it is only fair to respond in kind because no one has the right to insult others when losing an argument.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2009
Well, we're waiting from you to finish up ministering to Beyonce's booty so you can finish off the sentence.

Man why would I want to leave heaven grin grin grin . I wanted to make sure he was sane, because i will be angry if I am arguing with a madman with a laptop under third mainland bridge, typing away- the joke would be on me anyways lol.

I don't believe in insults but when insulted I believe it is only fair to respond in kind because no one has the right to insult others when losing an argument.

You are one funny guy. You said you are not hear to argue or convince me, then a couple of post later, you say something different. And who told you I was losing the argument- u cleverly avoided my questions about "paranormal" ( I cannot say that word withour cracking up grin grin grin) activity, and then proceeded to insult me 100%. Notice 20% of my post were insults, 80% questions that need to be answered before, i even argue about paranormal activity.

We haven't reached the argument yet mate. You can only argue when something cannot be discarded without reasonable doubt. I have found nothing to believe iin the existence of Juju except it is in your head
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2009
SEFAGO:

You are one funny guy. You said you are not hear to argue or convince me, then a couple of post later, you say something different. And who told you I was losing the argument- u cleverly avoided my questions about "paranormal" ( I cannot say that word withour cracking up grin grin grin) activity, and then proceeded to insult me 100%. Notice 20% of my post were insults, 80% questions that need to be answered before, i even argue about paranormal activity.

We haven't reached the argument yet mate. You can only argue when something cannot be discarded without reasonable doubt. I have found nothing to believe iin the existence of Juju except it is in your head

It seems your thought process is flawed at a fundamental level so it is impossible for you to think like a rational human being. In a few years though things might change for you.

Imagine a dog shamelessly claiming to have made a post with 20% being insults and yet expects his stupid questions to be answered. You don't address people the way you address your father and expect them not to react.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2009
imagine a dog shamelessly claiming to have made a post with 20% being insults and yet expects his stupid questions to be answered. You don't address people the way you address your father and expect them not to react.

Ok sorry sir. I am really sorry. Now Answer my questions.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by RichyBlacK(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2009
SEFAGO:

lol, senior, anyways chop this:

Paranormal challenges
Main article: List of prizes for evidence of the paranormal

In 1922, Scientific American offered two US $2,500 offers: (1) for the first authentic spirit photograph made under test conditions, and (2) for the first psychic to produce a "visible psychic manifestation." Harry Houdini was a member of the investigating committee. The first medium to be tested was George Valiantine, who claimed that in his presence spirits would speak through a trumpet that floated around a darkened room. For the test, Valiantine was placed in a room, the lights were extinguished, but unbeknownst to him his chair had been rigged to light a signal in an adjoining room if he ever left his seat. Because the light signals were tripped during his performance, Valiantine did not collect the award.[27] The last to be examined by Scientific American was Mina Crandon in 1924.

Since then, many individuals and groups have offered similar monetary awards for proof of the paranormal in an observed setting. These prizes have a combined value of over $2.4 million dollars.[28]

The James Randi Educational Foundation offers a prize of a million dollars to a person who can prove that they have supernatural or paranormal abilities under appropriate test conditions. No famous psychic has gone through with taking the challenge.
Hunger is knacking Nigerians- this our time to prove ourselves. With all the witches dey don catch, at least one go fly for show now.

Why can't any of those who believe juju is not fraud contact some juju man/woman so he can perform for JREF and then make some cool cash?

How about winning world cup with juju?

I'm still waiting for Juju Airlines to start "moving" people from "somewhere in Ogun State" to New York, London and Los Angeles! No ticket! No visa! Give the babalawo some cowries and two white eggs and instantaneously appear in a filling station in any city of your choice!
This one will make, me not just a believer, but an advocate, apostle and preacher of all things juju! grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2009
Dishonest people and liars sha. embarassed

They first strive to be whiter than oyinbo people (and fail woefully to superior arguments). . .
Then they change the topic title. . .
Then they tell bare faced lies. . .
Then they attempt pidgeonholing people with arguments that were never made. . .
Then they bring in stories that have no bearing on the issues at hand. . .

[size=14pt]Why do Nigerians grown ups lie?
Is this not the same sort of thing we witness from the ruling classes?

Is this not Nigeria's true problem?
[/size]

The shock and horror of it all. . .
[img]http://www.biojobblog.com/surprise(1).jpg[/img]
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2009
Beaf:

Dishonest people and liars sha. embarassed

They first strive to be whiter than oyinbo people (and fail woefully to superior arguments). . .
Then they change the topic title. . .
Then they tell bare faced lies. . .
Then they attempt pidgeonholing people with arguments that were never made. . .
Then they bring in stories that have no bearing on the issues at hand. . .

[size=14pt]Why do Nigerians grown ups lie?
Is this not the same sort of thing we witness from the ruling classes?

Is this not Nigeria's true problem?
[/size]

The shock and horror of it all. . .
[img]http://www.biojobblog.com/surprise(1).jpg[/img]

You really are a[b] nutcase[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments / Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber / Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.