Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" (14054 Views)

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by sweetpie23: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2009
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeemaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 13, 2009
waste of power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Africans are Gods and this is not on some Five percenters shit!!!!!!!!
Wake up and see that Voodoo is indeterminate. It's neither good or bad. It is what you do with it.!!!

Pass me better Okombo make I use charm this Police weh de worry me anytime them see me de drive go class. I'm getting pulled over by cops on the same corner close to my school everyday. Now I have to leave earlier so I can account for 15minutes of chat with 5.0. Embrace the science people. If Oyinbo man get hold of that kind power, trust me, they will proclaim themselves as Gods of the universe.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by princekevo(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2009
nex:

@

I beg to say, with all due respect, that you're a raving lunatic.

You speak of evidence in terms of eye witness account while you have yourself manufactured a quote attributed to me which I never posted. You did this boldly in a forum of about 400,000 and you tell me that your 3 eyewitness colleagues at a street junction will not blatantly lie like you when in the presence of 100 Nigerians.

Where are those nifty mobile videos which you and your band of U-reporters never fail to leave such scenes with? Woman changes from cat, where's the evidence?

Stop watching home videos, especially Nigerian home videos because it gives[b] illiterates like you [/b] the mindset that every single thing should be seen from the spiritual perspective. You are dangerous to this nation, and by virtue of your ignorance I'm not safe walking the same streets as you. You slowpoke!
Merely from reading your posts, it is clear you're not a civilized human being. You talk about Skulls and Bones, but have you ever seen George Bush turn into and eagle to fly over Iraq and drop some bombs? Or will you tell me there are no Nigerians that have migrated to Western and Eastern countries? How many of them have been lynched for inter-species transformation? You zombie strolling the streets of Nigeria with the sole aim of maiming innocent citizens.

If it were government officials, agencies, or law enforcement personnel who carried out such dastardly acts, you'll all roll on the floor weeping at the demise of democracy, but your true sorrow is that you didn't have an opportunity to take part in the bloodshed.

If you're a religious person, I just want you to pray that such a thing would happen to you if for nothing else but to have some experience of what It's like.

I can hardly bear educated people who are ignorant or knowledgeable people who're uneducated, however, you choosing to combine the two, you're no different from what they refer to in Benin City as "Ozwor"!

If being a literate means insulting people and calling people names during the course of argument then i prefer to be an illiterate and make use of my common sense. You claim to be educated but we can see it from your choice of words in bold, they said "out of multitude of words a fool is known". Listen,  educated folks don't go around blowing trumpet for people to recognise their literacy jst as many of you does. By their fruit you shall know them. Even at your insults and name calling i will still say sorry for attributing a wrong quote to you(my mistake), but what i cant do is condescending myself so low to exchange words with you. We are all here to learn and you dont expect me agree with whatever you say, coz no one is an embodiment of knowledge.

I mentioned skull and bones as secret cult you mentioned Bush i didn't, you did. Secret Cult will still remain a secret Cult irrespective of their activities. They don't need to fly b4 we recognise them as secret Cult. There is always a secret agenda that made people recognise and view them as secret cults. If you don't believe in it is not my problem. If their activities are that pure and genuine then they should make them open and not Secret. That is  how we Africans reasons. You believe that a secret cult exit in the west where people like George bush are members, but you don't believe it could exist in Africa just their activities involved things beyond your imaginations.

I am purely a religious man and i don't think you have problem with that, even if you do that is your problem and not mine, coz i have my right to it. I guess when you will finally become the governor of Benin your first agenda should be to dethrone the Oba of Benin and bring the throne to an end coz the throne exist based on some fetish belief.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2009
Jakumo:

I therefore reiterate that there is a DIRECT causative link between the willingness of people like you, Mr. Beaf, and to my sad astonishment, Mr. Afam, to BLINDLY accept the veracity of fantasy tales passed through a bloodthirsty crowd, and then to ACT on the immediate acceptance of those utterly absurd lies by committing murder of the most horrendous variety, frequently in broad daylight and under the gaze of children who then grow up inured to human suffering and ready to kill for no reason, just like the homicidal monkeys who proudly showed them how to commit murder spontaneously and without reason, reservations or remorse.

@Jakumo,

As stated earlier the best way for any educated person to address issue is to accept responsibility of what he/she knows and what he/she does not know.

The moment you claim that something does not exist simply based on the fact that you are unaware you begin to think like an uneducated person.

I will not even waste my time explaining or putting down real life stories for you to believe this because it is not my duty to do so.

However, while you are astonished I am shocked and embarrassed at the same time that educated minds cannot challenge issues to determine the veracity or otherwise.

I am sure if you had never entered a plane before you would have maintained that nothing can carry people from one place to the other while flying through the air. Even the idea of using a mobile phone to communicate with others continents away would have become rumors to you if you never used one.

You may end up being the one who is goofing big time for assuming this is rumor.

Challenge your mind. Ask questions when you are in doubt. Never make categorical statements unless you are very sure.

Little wonder why a lot of Nigerians don't produce anything, we can't even come to terms with what we don't believe out of either ignorance or convenience.

Enjoy the rest of the week.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2009
Afam, I respect your opinion that humans can magically change into animals and vice versa, and if such is the alternate universe you have chosen to occupy, that is your prerogative. I have wholeheatedly agreed with many opinions you have expressed here over the years, so your belief in unsubstantiated feats of the impossible neither offends nor "embarrasses" me in the slightest. I am, on the contrary, entertained and bemused by the notion that someone so outwardly rational could at the same time be so vulnerable to the powers of suggestion.

I only hope for the sake of your conscience that you never allow your quaint convictions to lead you into the commission of murder as a member of a screaming mob of loonies.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2009
@Afam

I wasn't attacking the fellow because of his beliefs, I was attacking him because he falsely attributed a quote to me which he has now come out to renounce.

@princekevo

it is good that you have now realized that you mis-witnessed me post something and gave full testimony of it earlier, yet you're now seeing that you were completely wrong. Well thank God I hadn't already been lynched before you realized your mistake.

Do you really need to compare a university secret cult in Yale with a human being evolving from a cat? Why not compare Skulls and Bones to a secret cult like the Pirates Confraternity rather than comparing a sewing machine to a gorilla? This is where I have to again decry the ignorance I've found on this thread.

In this lifetime, the British have also carried out such barbaric murders during their own witch hunts, but now they regret it and they've now attributed that term witch hunting with people being set up and victimized because they now know that such was what happened to all the witches and wizards that were burnt at the stake. Why can't we learn from another people's mistake?

I asked you earlier of which you know that there are millions of Nigerians living abroad on all continents of this world, but how come we hear all sorts of good and bad about them, yet we have never heard of any one being lynched for inter species metamorphosis? Let's use our brain here.

@Afam, princekevo, Beaf

why is there no EVIDENCE of these events? Only eye-witnesses and oral tradition. When Uzoma Okere was being beaten up by Naval Officers, we got videos, when the police was executing the Boko Haram Buji Foi and Yusuf, we saw the video, any come of all the witches and wizards transforming from birds to goats, to bats, to cats, there is not a single video of any such event?

By the way, lemme make it very clear to you that if there's any mutant out there that can transmutate to whatever animal, you and your mob CANNOT manhandle that member of the X-men.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Onlytruth(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2009
Beaf:

What if a whole hostel of burden house students witnesses that sort of metamorphosis. Not just once, but several times in a single night? Would you say they were all crazy?

I have found it difficult to comment, because I do not know the true events at the accident in question.
But I and a whole hostel of other students witnessed something similar. I am a rational person who does not want to believe it. Also. I have played back the events of that night over and over in my mind, looking for an explanation, trying to deny it; but I fucking saw it happen over and over. I saw many things in that school.

There are things we cannot explain; indeed, anyone thinking otherwise is a fool.

@Beaf, could you please give us a detailed account of your own experience? I don't believe such things easily,but that doesn't mean I could never be conviced; it depends on the person doing the convincing. I seek the truth fearlessly!
Thanks in anticipation of a juicy account.  wink
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2009
nex:

@Afam, princekevo, Beaf

why is there no EVIDENCE of these events? Only eye-witnesses and oral tradition. When Uzoma Okere was being beaten up by Naval Officers, we got videos, when the police was executing the Boko Haram Buji Foi and Yusuf, we saw the video, any come of all the witches and wizards transforming from birds to goats, to bats, to cats, there is not a single video of any such event?

By the way, lemme make it very clear to you that if there's any mutant out there that can transmutate to whatever animal, you and your mob CANNOT manhandle that member of the X-men.

Ha ha Nex you are still refusing to accept that the RUMOUR IS THE EVIDENCE, in the minds of our superstitious friends here. By the time you throw in the effect of a few Yoruba juju-magic themed videos, those minds are as made up as hardened concrete, whereafter they become ABSOLUTELY impervious to any contrary arguments, for as long as they live.

Yeah KILL the X-Men. Kill the X-Men, and shoot Spiderman too. Ha ha ha ha
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2009
Granted there was no video evidence to show when the woman supposedly changed from cat to woman because the cat did not ask people to get their camera phones ready for the transformation. The instances you cited were not change of form from one to another but an event that took place and people started videoing them when they got interested. Did you see any video evidence showing when the lady that was beaten first attacked the naval guy as alleged? Did you see any video evidence showing the leader of Boko Haram confronting the people that arrested him?

Bullets are manufactured by people probably in different countries outside Nigeria. Yet, an uneducated native doctor prepares charms and gives same to someone wanting protection or a criminal that does not want bullet to enter his/her body and when engaged in gun battles the charm prevents bullet from piercing the body.

Is this science? Can someone explain this?

Even when public execution were common have we not heard or seen criminals tied to the stakes repelling bullets before? Is this science? Is this physics? Or are the bullets fake?

As a rational human being without stiff mindsets my mind is always open to learn new things and I am ever ready to own up to things I don't know rather than claim to know what I don't or dismiss what I do not believe.

We are in the 21st century and I honestly believe that we should be more open minded if we must move away from the status quo and mindsets that usually block any new information from passing through or making sense.  

In any case, I will not kill or support the killing of a human being that changed from an animal even if such happened in my presence.

Would those calling all these rumors do a u-turn if they saw this happen right before them? If yes, then I guess we may all dismiss anything we have not witnessed personally as rumors for the sake of fairness.

If someone says that 1 + 1 = 3 simply because he/she does not know how to add it does not make the answer correct. If a student fails an exam because he/she provided wrong answers or does not know the answers it does not change the fact that others will pass the exam by providing correct answers.

So, the correctness or otherwise of any thing has very little or nothing to do with the acceptance of that thing by some people.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2009
Afam I command you to put down that bottle of Sap'le Wata and listen attentively to the following sentence.

NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, can repel a properly aimed bullet EXCEPT the correct grade of Kevlar bullet-proof jacket.  When next the police fell some armed robbers in your area, go and take a look at the dead weight of juju paraphernalia that the stone dead robbers will have tied to their every appendage, and then repeat these words over and over again till you regain some semblance of cohesive thought :  "  That chit don't work "   "That chit don't work".

If you have ever fired a rifle at a fleeing deer, then you will no doubt be aware that it is VERY easy to miss, and to miss repeatedly,  if your aim is not true and quick enough.  Does that mean that the deer possesses bullet-proof magic ?  PHUCK NO, sir.   That fleeing deer was just lucky that your aim was off during those critical seconds.

In those instances you cite of firing squad members missing numerous shots taken at tied-up robbers, let me just remind you that only the most combat-hardened solider can take such a shot without developing a tremor in his aim, and fewer still can make such a kill without reliving the incident in vivid nightmares.   If you attribute those missed shots to Juju, more power to you sir.   I would only advise you NEVER to waste your money on any purported bullet-proof juju, for the only thing it will fortify is a FALSE sense  of immunity that will shatter on impact with the first properly aimed shot  that finds its mark.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2009
I know truly that Nigerians have often argued that even the Europeans have their own witchcraft which they use for good. Manufacturing cars, electromagnetic wave utilization and manipulation, electricity generation, space travel, and the like. But the Oyibo man has made it clear that it is simple technology which is properly documented and can be reproduced anywhere in the world. There are documentaries on Discovery Channel which will journey through the making of a Jaguar XF from scrap metal.

Let's have documentation and documentaries on how to turn into a cat or goat so that people can reproduce the effect and have a personal experience in order to believe. If Afam, Beaf or princekevo can furnish me with the formula for turning my neighbour's dog into the humans they're meant to be, or my neighbours for that matter into the animals they truly are, I definitely will not come back on this thread doubting.

There was a time when Africans and South Americans used to thrill the world with their witchcraft or magic of rainmaking. They wear their 'banta' and chant all sorts of magic spells and spiritual songs then light a great fire, toss in some sanctified rocks and dance around the fire endlessly. Today, rain making is studied in Geography: light a large fire, toss some silver iodide in it under rain clouds and you have your rain. To hold rain, intercept the rain clouds before the reach the destination and burn your large fire of silver iodide to draw down the rain before it reaches the destination. It is well documented and the USA used it in Vietnam, Israel used it to make it snow in their country, and recently, China used it to make rain clear the dustiness in the atmosphere during the Beijing Olympics. But here, we'll claim It's witchcraft and start beating people to death.

Finall, there's nothing in the Nigerian Constitution, the Bible or the Qur'an that denies any human being the freedom to turn into whatever they want so I can't tell why mob action.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by princekevo(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2009
nex:

@Afam

I wasn't attacking the fellow because of his beliefs, I was attacking him because he falsely attributed a quote to me which he has now come out to renounce.

Get you point straight coz i don't dazzle around to defend my wrong doing but i correct them. You read your post again it involves 7 paragraph and only the first paragraph commented abt my mistake, the other six was based on the main argument which i don't think warrants any name calling jst becoz we don't share the same view on the issue. And no matter how you see it attacking individuals personally during a course of debate does not potray any atom literacy.

Like i said b4 hold on to your belief i hold on to mine. Becoz my belief is based on my own personal expirience and not what i read or someone told me. And the last time i checked the only pragmatic way anyone could be informed is by personal expireince.
And mind you know one has been in support of the angry mobs beating up the person that is being seen as a witch. But we have to accept that something like witch craft exist and then find a way to guide them out of it or use their witchcraft in a more harmless way.
Infact Witchcraft is seen as a religion in the west ( Wicca religion) and people boldly preaches the message of witchcrafts as being a harmless belief. Not the case in Africa coz of our wickedness, we see the power acquired as an opportunity to oppressed our fellow individual.
You can educate yourselve more on that.
http://www.witchcraft.com.au/# and you can check the Wikipedia on witchcraft.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2009
@Afam

we're Nairalanders, always willing to clear our doubt. Please if you can fortify yourself with any such bulletproof charm, I'd like you to meet me at the officers' mess on Ribadu Road this Friday, and we'll test it out. Please come with a disclaimer absolving all parties in case the spiritual bulletproof doesn't work as indicated in the instruction manual.

While you're preparing for that, you can produce a list of armed robbers who bounced bullets off themselves whom "we all" know.

Even as you claimed that the cat did not invite people to capture it with their video cameras, so also did Uzoma Okere not invite anyone to capture her incidence on camera. Besides, there are millions if not billions of witchcraft activity happening all over the country every year, how come there's no evidence of just a single one? Such things don't exist outside the confines of the human creative cortex.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by princekevo(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2009
Jakumo:

Afam I command you to put down that bottle of Sap'le Wata and listen attentively to the following sentence.

NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, can repel a properly aimed bullet EXCEPT the correct grade of Kevlar bullet-proof jacket. When next the police fell some armed robbers in your area, go and take a look at the dead weight of juju paraphernalia that the stone dead robbers will have tied to their every appendage, and then repeat these words over and over again till you regain some semblance of cohesive thought : " That chit don't work " "That chit don't work".

If you have ever fired a rifle at a fleeing deer, then you will no doubt be aware that it is VERY easy to miss, and to miss repeatedly, if your aim is not true and quick enough. Does that mean that the deer possesses bullet-proof magic ? PHUCK NO, sir. That fleeing deer was just lucky that your aim was off during those critical seconds.

In those instances you cite of firing squad members missing numerous shots taken at tied-up robbers, let me just remind you that only the most combat-hardened solider can take such a shot without developing a tremor in his aim, and fewer still can make such a kill without reliving the incident in vivid nightmares. If you attribute those missed shots to Juju, more power to you sir. I would only advise you NEVER to waste your money on any purported bullet-proof juju, for the only thing it will fortify is a FALSE sense of immunity that will shatter on impact with the first properly aimed shot that finds its mark.

So please can you tell us the reason why Nigerian Amy failed in combacting the Niger delta mil litants and the federal government itself decided that the only to handle it was an Amnesty? Does it means they couldn't aim rightly or the battalion sent wasn't trained properly, or probably the weapons of the Mil litants were more powerful than that of Nigerian Army.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2009
nex:

@Afam

we're Nairalanders, always willing to clear our doubt. Please if you can fortify yourself with any such bulletproof charm, I'd like you to meet me at the officers' mess on Ribadu Road this Friday, and we'll test it out. Please come with a disclaimer absolving all parties in case the spiritual bulletproof doesn't work as indicated in the instruction manual.

Sorry, I don't believe in charms. However, that is not the same thing as saying that charms don't work. Get the difference. Put differently, my not believing in it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Jakumo:

NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, can repel a properly aimed bullet EXCEPT the correct grade of Kevlar bullet-proof jacket.  When next the police fell some armed robbers in your area, go and take a look at the dead weight of juju paraphernalia that the stone dead robbers will have tied to their every appendage, and then repeat these words over and over again till you regain some semblance of cohesive thought :  "  That chit don't work "   "That chit don't work".

Well, let us leave the issue of common stories let us get down to personal experiences.

I have been with someone who had a gun pointed at him at his back, I shouted the guy's name and told him what was going on, he turned, looked at the guy and proceeded to draw out his own gun. From close range (less than 1 meter) he was shot and others rained bullets on him. We ran, at a time I slowed down to take a good look at the guy and just realized that nothing touched him. It was at that moment I realized the type of people I was moving around with. I was meant to understand that it was nothing and that I could be like that if I was ready. of course, I chose never to be ready.

I play football at a training pitch every Sunday and there is an OPC office within the same compound. I have seen (not heard) people being shot at at point blank range without any harm all in the name of testing the jazz they had prepared for them.

Have you heard about bakassi boys before? Are you aware that sometime ago soldiers were called in to dislodge them in Onitsha area and while the soldiers were shooting at them they were dancing and were actually close enough to tell the soldiers to leave them alone as they were after criminals and not soldiers. Bullets were hitting them and falling off. They told the soldiers to stop shooting at them as they may be forced to retaliate. The soldiers simply entered their trucks and took off.

The man that was kidnapped in Anambra state the other time as he was coming out of the church was reported to have repelled bullets being shot at him and even at about 70 years he tackled one of the kidnappers, took his gun and was about to shoot when he was over powered by the rest of the gang and forced into the vehicle.

Now, let me repeat this again, I do not believe in charms but they do exist. I do not believe in satan but satan sure exists. It would amount to ignorance for you to dismiss something simply because you do not believe in it.

There are human beings that have different parts of their bodies decaying with living maggots in exchange for wealth and yet they live for years before paying with their lives based on what they agreed to.

I am not here to convince you as I do not advocate for such diabolical stuff. I am only surprised that an educated mind would effortlessly dismiss something simply because he /she does not believe in it.

Believing in something is one thing. The existence of that thing is entirely another issue.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2009
@princekevo

I think it is you we should ask what happened in Gbaramatu that encouraged the militants to embrace the Amnesty the way they did.

Yar'Adua's interest is not to defeat the Niger Deltans but to END the fracas.

Are you trying to suggest that the militants had spiritual bulletproof? I can't understand then how some could have been killed. And really if this spiritual bulletproof exists, why would you think that the Nigerian army would not be the first to endorse it for military men. Maybe you mean to say that the Nigerian military is not aware of the existence of babalawo bulletproof or bestial transformations.

The JTF would have just sent in 10,000 men into the creeks as fishes which will later retransform and capture all the militants.

By the way, this woman, when she transformed from a cat, was she naked or she was wearing clothes and also, when she was still a cat, was she holding the dress and her handbag in her left fore-paw? Just trying to make you think with logic, but I will also accept if you claim that a naked cat can transform into a clothed human.

I also read that after this woman was hit and accused of feline evolution, nearby cats were chased and there was a particular one which was caught and beaten to death. Logically think again, if cat one transformed to a human after being struck by brute force, why did cat two not obey the same principle even as it was dealt more violent hits so powerful as to give up the ghost. I'm sure no cat in the world has experienced what that cat went through in its dying moments.

When Nigerians have decided to learn the lessons of life from home videos, I can't be surprised. Look at the names and types of places of worship Nigeria take themselves to, always casting and binding. Why won't their brains be clouded with magic?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2009
nex:

Let's have documentation and documentaries on how to turn into a cat or goat so that people can reproduce the effect and have a personal experience in order to believe. If Afam, Beaf or princekevo can furnish me with the formula for turning my neighbour's dog into the humans they're meant to be, or my neighbours for that matter into the animals they truly are, I definitely will not come back on this thread doubting.

Damn, now that would be a useful feature.  Some of my best friends are dogs,  of the hairy, four-legged type.   This is food for thought.  I join Nex in raising my glass to the very dim prospects that the above challenge will ever be honored beyond the studios of Nigeria's voodoo-themed movie producers.

But wait, now that I think of it, Mike Jackson once transformed himself into a pile of dust during one of his classic music videos, so it MUST be true.  Hell, I seen it on Teevee, so it has to be true.    

Ha ha ha The ball is in your court now yee Juju Meisters of Nairaland, namely  Oracle Afam, Spellbinder Beaf and the Prince of Darkness.   Yep,   you heard the man, but I'll repeat his words.

There must be AUTHENTIC AND UN-EDITED video footage of the trans-specie metamorphoses that you describe as regular occurrences in Nigeria, and there will also need to be LIVE demonstrations conducted under the close scrutiny of the SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY, and not the village community, before your claims of the supernatural will be deemed worthy of any response beyond ridicule, tinged with a sense of wonder at the willing choice of so many to live entire lifetimes electively hobbled by irrational fears of Gothic horror, and by the blind acceptance of tenth-hand heresay.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2009
nex:

When Nigerians have decided to learn the lessons of life from home videos, I can't be surprised. Look at the names and types of places of worship Nigeria take themselves to, always casting and binding. Why won't their brains be clouded with magic?  

Trying to reduce this to home videos is actually a shame and I am certain you are doing this to justify an impossible position you have taken. This is in bad taste and very unfortunate.

If someone changes from a cat to a human being in your presence what would you do? Commit suicide in protest or simply hide your head in shame? What will you do?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2009
nex:

@Afam

On a second thought I wish to propose the following.

If you agree to the following condition I will look for someone who will take up your challenge.

The condition is this

You shoot the person and if he dies you will not be held responsible.

In return, if the bullet does not penetrate he will shoot you.

Just before you claim the condition is not fair I must remind you that our choice to believe or not to believe anything must come with consequences so if you think that all you need to do to prove this is shoot the person and if nothing happens you shake hands and congratulate him then you must be making a huge mistake.

I am not beginning to understand why we are the way we are. What we don't know don't exist, very scary.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2009
Jakumo: Prince, please take your head out of the sand, and engage what is left of  your faculties for a change.  You know as well as I do that you CANNOT separate the AFRICAN belief in magic and hocus pocus from the assault, battery and murder that is very frequently committed by deranged mobs acting under the influence of those entirely irrational and patently preposterous beliefs.

Sure, there are HARMLESS superstitious beliefs in the West, with the Tooth Fairy and Santa Klaus serving as good examples of fables told to children to make the loss of their childhood milk teeth less worrisome, in the case of the Tooth Fairy, and to lend a sense of wonder to Xmas time by invoking the story of Santa Klaus flying through the sky aboard his magic sleigh that is towed by flying reindeer, BUT there has NEVER been, and will NEVER be a mob murder on the streets of New York or London, triggered because some poor fella was found guilty of impersonating Father Christmas or the Tooth Fairy.   In much of Africa, by contrast, such street lynchings of TOTALLY INNOCENT people, and for ridiculous reasons plucked out of deluded, truly sick minds, are so common as to constitute a rampaging epidemic of mass insanity.

I therefore reiterate that there is a DIRECT causative link between the willingness of people like you, Mr. Beaf, and to my sad astonishment, Mr. Afam, to BLINDLY accept the veracity of fantasy tales passed through a bloodthirsty crowd, and then to ACT on the immediate acceptance of those utterly absurd lies by committing murder of the most horrendous variety, frequently in broad daylight and under the gaze of children who then grow up inured to human suffering and ready to kill for no reason, just like the homicidal monkeys who proudly showed them how to commit murder spontaneously and without reason, reservations or remorse.

Sir, in the very unlikely event that you ever regain the capacity to think and reason RATIONALLY, allow this one simple truth to penetrate your bony, ossified cranium :   A RUMOUR remains just that, no matter how many "high-witnesses" claim it to be true, or how often the story is passed on and embroidered with each rehash.

No one asked you about "superstitious beliefs in the West".

People who arrogate themselves total knowledge tend to be fools, so is anyone that is too quick to speak. Anyone who does it serially is a fool.

Now I will challenge you, just so that you can prove your lack of knowledge and your inferiority complex to anything Western. Let us move 100% into the realms of advanced physics (I am well versed in that).
You know what? Physics says it is possible for one form of matter to transmute into another. It is a phenomenon that has been observed and caused in the lab. You might want to read about the quantum field theoretic process of particle–antiparticle annihilation, you might also take a closer look at nuclear fussion and nuclear fission. I am willing to delve 100% into the math with you, should you have points to put across. In lay mans terms, some modes of disapearance and reappearance can be demonsrtrated in the lab and are governed by known laws of physics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter_creation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilation

There are powerful reasons why someone like me who is not in the list bit religious will give a word of caution to folk like you who revell in screaming big words but are otherwise empty. I would like you to prove your point, using both math and science; I can do that for mine. People like you manned the Spannish inquisition and saw to the burning at stake of "heretics".
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2009
@nex

There is no video evidence? I'll give you a hint, ask people who have worked for a long time at kirikiri about a man that kept saying "Ade, see your boys" and laughing.
I won't tell you the circumstances, but there is video evidence from NTA.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2009
@Afam

you know I have respect for you and as honourable gentlemen, if you believe in the concept of spiritual bulletproof vests, I feel it is totally demeaning of you seeking some more courageous man to stand in your stead and recieve your gunshot.

Usually, I would tell you that I never claimed to have a my own spiritual bulletproof vest. I put my faith in Kevlar so if I shoot you directly towards to position of your sternum with your spiritual bulletproof and if you're still alive, you will take hold of the AK47 a point it to the position of my sternum while I'm fully geared on with my standard Nigerian military approved bulletproof vest.

I test your bulletproof and you test mine.

Afam, I'm living out my third decade on this earth and I am yet to experience these things of which you speak. Do you not think I would be finally elated to discover. However, I am very bewildered as to why there is not one single documented event of all these occurrences which happen in their millions annually. Haba! Are you telling me that is not strange to you? Even the Americans, when they started spreading their conspiracies about UFOs, the were creative enough to doctor some videos which helped them for as long as computers were still in the stone age. I hope our gun battle can be used as the first video evidence available to man.

@Beaf

it was princekevo that related spirituality in Nigeria, including instant species evolution to some cult activities in the western world.

When you talk about nuclear fission and fusion, I give praises that you know that human body is not a radioactive material. We know matter can change from one FORM to another, but I was never told that any particle of matter can be converted to any other particle of matter within seconds.

Finally, it is the people who believe the human-feline conversion and have made clear that the immediate reaction would be to kill, they are the ones you should be worried about setting out to burn heretics at the stake.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2009
^
Materials do not need to be radioactive to follow the laws of physics, in the links I posted; neither electrons nor positrons are radioctive. Add an electron to a positron and instead of a chemical, you get a flash of light; in laymans terms, they both disappear.

Heavy words have been employed. So, the challenge is still wide open for you guy's to prove scientifically, with figures etc that you are right. If you cannot do that, then admit it and tell us why.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2009
@Beaf

are you telling me there's a recording of a man saying stuff and laughing in Kirikiri OR are you telling me NTA has a tape of a man in Kirikiri turning from or to a humanoid?

Please be clear and speak your mind and stop veiling your words in parables. We're trying to get data that can prove these assumptions and rumours.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2009
@nex

Afam mentioned something about bullets. That was what brought up that example. I watched it in the early 90's, ask at kirikiri.

As for ultimate proof, there is nothing better than cold science.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
nex:

@Afam

you know I have respect for you and as honourable gentlemen, if you believe in the concept of spiritual bulletproof vests, I feel it is totally demeaning of you seeking some more courageous man to stand in your stead and recieve your gunshot.

Usually, I would tell you that I never claimed to have a my own spiritual bulletproof vest. I put my faith in Kevlar so if I shoot you directly towards to position of your sternum with your spiritual bulletproof and if you're still alive, you will take hold of the AK47 a point it to the position of my sternum while I'm fully geared on with my standard Nigerian military approved bulletproof vest.

It seems that you are now confusing yourself because I have repeatedly stated that I do not believe in them even though they exist.

So your comment about seeking someone more courageous to stand in my stead will be taken as a comment coming from someone that is losing out on an argument.

Stick to the issues raised.

I don't do charms and I don't believe in them even though they exist and work for those that believe in them.

Ultimately, good will always overcome evil, that is my believe and that is why such charms do fail those that believe in them regardless of exploits they may have undertaken in their lives.

This issue is about your ability to live with things you don't agree with that may in reality exist.

I am still shocked that educated people will block their minds to things they are not aware of rather than try to find out if there is any truth in these things.

A python is supposed to be a python any day yet there are places where you are not allowed to kill them, in fact killing a python is a taboo in those places where pythons enter homes and bed rooms of people who can only carry them out.

I am talking about a real python, not a rubber.

I hope you don't toy with your life based on these "it doesn't exist" attitude.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
Beaf:

Let us move 100% into the realms of advanced physics (I am well versed in that).
You know what? Physics says it is possible for one form of matter to transmute into another. It is a phenomenon that has been observed and caused in the lab. You might want to read about the quantum field theoretic process of particle–antiparticle annihilation, you might also take a closer look at nuclear fussion and nuclear fission. I am willing to delve 100% into the math with you, should you have points to put across. In lay mans terms, some modes of disapearance and reappearance can be demonsrtrated in the lab and are governed by known laws of physics.

As it happens, Beaf,  I do have vague recollections of the mathematical formulae required to thoroughly explicate the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, as an illustrative basis for most wave theory aspects of quantum mechanics.  If memory serves me right, that principle attempts to quantify the incremental energy levels of sub-atomic matter, expressing those variables as statistical probabilities hypothetically measurable in the continuum of space and time.

Now that we have hopefully impressed each other with our photographic memories, may I please NOW ask for at least one solitary piece of valid evidence to prove that humans can turn into critters, and vice versa, or that bullets can be magically made to bounce off un-protected human torsos, using magic Jujuological MODALITIES .  

Copiously quoting 300 level physics formulae does NOT, in my humble layman's opinion, prove anything other than your number-crunching prowess, which certainly may surpass my puny math skills by a good margin.   Luckily my plam-wine tapping career does not require me to solve triple integrals and differential equations, and the only vector dynamics I will ever experience would be if I were to fall down some day while drinking on duty in the treetop.

Proof will make me a Juju follower in a New York minute, buddy.  PROOF.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
Jakumo:

As it happens, Beaf,  I do have vague recollections of the mathematical formulae required to thoroughly explicate the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, as an illustrative basis for most wave theory aspects of quantum mechanics.  If memory serves me right, that principle attempts to quantify the incremental energy levels of sub-atomic matter, expressing those variables as statistical probabilities hypothetically measurable in the continum of space and time.

Now that we have hopefully impressed each other with our photographic memories, may I please NOW ask for at least one solitary piece of valid evidence to prove that humans can turn into critters, and vice versa, or that bullets can be magically made to bounce off un-protected human torsos, using magic Jujuological MODALITIES . 

Copiously quoting 300 level physics formulae does NOT, in my humble layman's opinion, prove anything other than your number-crunching prowess, which certainly may surpass my puny math skills by a good margin.   Luckily my plam-wine tapping career does not require me to solve triple integrals and differential equations, and the only vector dynamics I will ever experience would be if I were to fall down some day while drinking on duty in the treetop.

Proof will make me a Juju follower in a New York minute, buddy.  PROOF.

I don't care if you want to become a bleeping juju follower. I have told you that I am not religious.

Thank you for your memories of the Heisenberg  uncertainty principle. But sadly, that doesn't impress me for the simple reason that, you have simply name dropped and attempted to side step providing proof for your position. Instead, you want to continue filling the air with vacuose big words that only reveal your inner hollowness.

If by your admission, you do not have the skills to prosecute the argument, why label others? Doesn't that say a lot about you?
Listen, you don't even have to go into any advanced math or physics, there's a website, http://www.howstuffworks.com/ that explains all sorts of science and technology in very simple laymans terms. You can martial your arguments from there, they will still have a credible scientific basis. These are places for you to start; (a) provide a definition for matter, (b) provide a definition for life (so we can have a reference point for what you term, "critters"wink.

I will say again, only a fool is too quick to speak. Maybe you really need to resist "drinking on duty" while hanging out in the treetops, perhaps, by some stroke of fate (or self application) you might evolve.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
Well then, Beaf, do correct me if I am mistaken, but you seem to be implying that the proof I earnestly seek about the MODALITIES by which Juju-powered Nigerians magically transform themselves into domestic pets can be found somewhere within the website called howstuffworks.com.   And to think that the Holy Grail has been sitting under my nose all this time.   Hey,  I am on the edge of my seat,  and VERY eager to begin this exciting new voyage of discovery.   

By the way, could you please post the specific link that will point me to the database of information which FINALLY establishes the scientific and mathematical basis for these amazing phenomena of species transformation and Juju bullet proofing ?  I am ready to pay ANY price for these basic Jujuological tools, and you must help me to secure them at once.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
^
I have given you proof, but even before we could go into details; you claimed you didn't have the mental tools to cope. So I helped you out with howstuffworks.com where everything is in simple English you can easily digest. No equations, just logic (at least so all NLer's can follow our arguments and see you make a fool of yourself). Start defending yourself with these, '(a) provide a definition for matter, (b) provide a definition for life (so we can have a reference point for what you term, "critters"wink'.

Only a fool starts an argument that they cannot defend. Only a fool lives on preconceptions and assumptions. Nigeria has a way of providing the World with "intellectual" wretches like you that think they know all; they answer titles like "Engnr.,  Dr., Alhaji, CPF, ACG" and other meaningless, empty things. You would think they could single handedly develop the nation, but like you are proving here; they have brains the size of tiny little peanuts.

You sit down at your keyboard, sounding like Shakespeare, looking for names like "Wittington" for your kids, spitting on your heritage and quoting the West. Lost soul! In the meantime, countries like SA - sick of the directionlessness that your type has "blessed" Nigeria with - have sought to strenghten their copyright system so that your great "West" wouldn't steal their traditional secrets. The funny thing is that your great Western CIA is so "foolish" that they had a psychic research programme.

I am sure you are not blind. So re-read my last post, stop docking and diving.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
Now we are getting somewhere, so I will retain some hope.  I had already planned to go back to kindergarten in an attempt to revive enough of my dead brain cells that I may comprehend this difficult concept of species transformation, BUT, then you went and added the[i] further [/i] task that I seek the definition of "matter" before you tell me how I can turn into a cat ?

Why all this homework, Oga Beaf ?   Are you sure that I am not being sent on a wind goose chase ?   I want to turn into a cat NOW !   Is that simple ability too much to request for a beginner ?   Why are you being so mean to me ?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Afam

sorry I was totally mistaken, I thought I was exchanging information with someone who believed in what he was saying. I don't think it was right for me to be seeking proof from you who does not even believe. I'll take my query someplace else.

I was suprised again to see you post that such proceeds of witchcraft and wizardry were evil and powerless in the face of good. I may be mistaken, but I thought earlier on the thread, you were the one advocating for us to harness and properly exploit the proceeds of these mysterious arts.

So at the end of the day, when the Nigerian army clad in spiritual heavy armour, comes out to fight the Japanese army, which does not employ evil powers in manufacturing its weapons but makes good Kevlar vests, the Nigerian army will perish. Then of what use is this whole thing?

I will still get to the point which is, that woman was not a cat. A careless driver or rider knocked her down violently and seeing that the mob was ready for action, and the lady was still in shock, he spurn this yarn about the sapien-felis conversion theory and it worked for him. Let's be grateful that no lives have been lost besides one innocent cat which the mob ran after, accosted and beat to death when the cat could not fulfill their desire to transmutate into a man. Have you not heard of commercial bus driver who after engaging in a fatal car crash, will accuse one of the passengers in the front seat of struggling the steering wheel with them physically? That gets them off the hook and it works all the time. The passenger who is probably still in coma will then be the one to share the blame and driver keeps his job and faces no condemnation.

I know you won't understand how it feels till it happens to you. You're still dazed after being struck down by the vehicle of a careless driver only to recognise a mob calling for your life. When you experience it, you will know why you have to confess to everything the crowd asks. In fact, na you kill Dele Giwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital / South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen / Abubakar Maigandi: Fuel Scarcity May Last For Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.