Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" (14053 Views)

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by mamagee6(f): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
Lord have mercy. shocked shocked
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2009
nex said:

So Nigerians that are always everready to video all the most ridiculous things in the weirdest corners of the world, why were their video phones not handy it this point?

So a mad driver hits a careless pedestrian and afraid of mob action, resorts to creating the more fabulous story which he knows Nigerians want to hear.

I'm very sorry for that young lady, turned from the victim to the culprit.

I keep saying it that the first thing I'll do when I get into government in this country is to ban superstition. If Nigerians can realise the damage superstition has done to this country, we will hold a National Weeping Ceremony for 2 weeks or Nigeria Weeps,

I think the first superstition to be banned should be the one which holds that a Jew is going to fly down from the skies to banish all our problems.

Other related superstitions to do with a ''virgin birth'', ''walking atop a sea'', ''changing water to wine'', ''raising the dead'', and the ''ascension'' should similarly be tossed into the dustbin of colonially inherited superstitious nonsense where they belong.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by udezue(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2009
stupid
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nchara: 1:00am On Oct 12, 2009
This is just like we were told in History 101 that Oduduwa fell from the skies and became the Yoruba ultimate forefather. Strange people, strange country, strange stories/news
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 12, 2009
Nchara said:

This is just like we were told in History 101 that Oduduwa fell from the skies and became the Yoruba ultimate forefather. Strange people, strange country, strange stories/news

Even stranger yet are the imported stories with which we've replaced them, such as the one about the first man getting tempted into sin by a snake who seduced his wife, with the couple getting kicked out of a garden by a flame-eyed spirit!

Strange religions, strange traditions, strange stories, strange strange strange.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 3:29am On Oct 12, 2009
@rosikee Your attempt to turn this thread into a religious discussion seems not to be working. Please take your vile comments to the religious section you aethist worm.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Honeyboy09(m): 3:39am On Oct 12, 2009
Wow wonder's will never end , I'm seen this for the first time , God save my Soul
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 4:57am On Oct 12, 2009
Thanks so much for the info
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 12, 2009
bidemi12 said:

@rosikee Your attempt to turn this thread into a religious discussion seems not to be working. Please take your vile comments to the religious section you aethist worm.

Oops,  Did I touch a raw nerve?

What makes you think I'm an atheist?

Are you so brainwashed you're unaware that Africans knew and worshipped the Almighty before any other race of people on earth including Jews?

What makes you imagine a rejection of Jewish myths equates to a rejection of God?

They really should re-arrange our eucational system, so we stop producing intellectual embarrassments like yourself and your ilk.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 5:58am On Oct 12, 2009
@Rosikwhatever  like i said before, your attempts to turn this thread into a religious debate/discussion will not work. so take your vile comments to the religious section you aethist worm.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2009
nex:

So Nigerians that are always everready to video all the most ridiculous things in the weirdest corners of the world, why were their video phones not handy it this point?

So a mad driver hits a careless pedestrian and afraid of mob action, resorts to creating the more fabulous story which he knows Nigerians want to hear.

I keep saying it that the first thing I'll do when I get into government in this country is to ban superstition. If Nigerians can realise the damage superstition has done to this country, we will hold a National Weeping Ceremony for 2 weeks or Nigeria Weeps.

This is madness! This is Nigeria!

The police had no choice in pacifying the crowd than to admit that the woman was actually a cat. How do you calm mad people down? Yes, they should guard her so she does not disappear. It is in this kind of situation I'm forced to give the police credit.

Catwoman my brown butt! Crazy people maddened Nation.

People turn into animals and vice versa and this is not superstition.

No one is supporting this but the fact remains that whether we accept a fact or not does not really change the fact.

What we think may not be possible may actually be possible. Many have argued that such powers are simply diabolical and nothing good can come from them.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by princekevo(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2009
nex:

I keep saying it that the first thing I'll do when I get into government in this country is to ban superstition. If Nigerians can realise the damage superstition has done to this country, we will hold a National Weeping Ceremony for 2 weeks or Nigeria Weeps.

This is madness! This is Nigeria!

The police had no choice in pacifying the crowd than to admit that the woman was actually a cat. How do you calm mad people down? Yes, they should guard her so she does not disappear. It is in this kind of situation I'm forced to give the police credit.

Catwoman my brown butt! Crazy people maddened Nation.

The last time i checked your profile says you are from benin where people fly abroad at night on a plantain leave for international meetings grin grin
No matter how we try not believe these things, they exist in a wicked society as Nigerian jst as the Skulls and bones exist in the west but highly welcome by their soceity as a formal cult.
Garrison Junction is one of the busiest junctions in P.H, day and Night so i dont think such incidents can be manipulated by someone. There are more than 3 eye witness believe it or not these things happens in Nigeria.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by chrisical(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2009
Horrific
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by soulamanne(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2009
ALLAUAKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, dis beats me.i dont believe in things like this but now,a second thot meeeeeen!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2009
princekevo:

No matter how we try not believe these things, they exist in dead faculties as Nigerian jst as the Skulls and bones exist in the west but highly welcome by their soceity as a formal cult.
Garrison Junction is one of the busiest junctions in P.H, day and Night so i dont think such incidents can be manipulated by someone. There are more than 3 eye witness believe it or not these things happens in Nigeria.

Ha ha ha yeah   right. Your every twisted hallucination is my reality, dude.    Seriously though,  you do know where you can cram those 5th hand rumours, don't you ?   Up where the sun don't shine is where, near the dusty, cobwebbed location of your attrophied frontal lobe, you  blithering dimwit.

Speaking of high-witnesses, there ought to be at least a half dozen here to note with sadness  the utter insanity of your blood-thirsty world-view, but hey, don't let that stop you from joining up with the next baying lynch-mob to bludgeon and burn another innocent person to death, because we[i] know [/i] how you love the smell of entrails in the morning.  Oh, and could you please stop licking your snout.  It annoys me and I am armed.

Anyhow, you ought to at least be happy to hear that folks like you still constitute a 9 to one majority among Nigerians.  A representative specimen you indeed are, sir.  Have yourself a good day, if you can tell the difference.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by MrCrackles(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2009
Topic
Only in Nigeria! grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Pataki: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2009
Bollocks!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by princekevo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
Jakumo:

Ha ha ha yeah   right. Your every twisted hallucination is my reality, dude.    Seriously though,  you do know where you can cram those 5th hand rumours, don't you ?   Up where the sun don't shine is where, near the dusty, cobwebbed location of your attrophied frontal lobe, you  blithering dimwit.

Speaking of high-witnesses, there ought to be at least a half dozen here to note with sadness  the utter insanity of your blood-thirsty world-view, but hey, don't let that stop you from joining up with the next baying lynch-mob to bludgeon and burn another innocent person to death, because we[i] know [/i] how you love the smell of entrails in the morning.  Oh, and could you please stop licking your snout.  It annoys me and I am armed.

Anyhow, you ought to at least be happy to hear that folks like you still constitute a 9 to one majority among Nigerians.  A representative specimen you indeed are, sir.  Have yourself a good day, if you can tell the difference.

where ever planet you come from, you should have known that wisdom is not by coming on here typing rubbish in the name of Grammers, calling people names who dosnt hold on to you opinion or belief. Common sense should tell that every individual is entitled to his/her opinion and belief.
You can chose to believe whatever you want to believe on who cares, so let mine be as long as it remains harmless?
Even you Jakumo or whatever you call yourself turns to a cat and enter my room i will pour acid until you finally turn to human b4 i finally send you to grave. smiley grin grin grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Shola2009(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
Women turns into cat?? shocked so all that crap bout humans turning into animals is true?? shocked undecided
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by platinumnk(f): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
i saw another news source where a man turned into a goat to escape the police in 9ja
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
princekevo:

whatever you want to believe on who cares, so let mine be as long as it remains harmless?

With all due respect, Prince, there is nothing HARMLESS about the public mob murder of a human being.  On the contrary, the FREQUENT occurrence of such public human slaughter by shrieking mobs is one of the most reliable indicators of how close to total anarchy a given society might be.

This horrifying and grisly form of premeditated capital homicide is meted out on the streets of Nigerian cities, towns and villages by people who think like you, and the trigger is ALWAYS a screamed accusation of an imaginary offence against a generally innocent person, for which neither due process nor corroborating evidence is sought by the frenzied killers, before blows rain down and petrol is sought to fuel the spontaneous cremation that always follows the bloodshed.

In civilised parts of the world, anyone filmed committing murder will be tried in the court of law, and then either caged for life or executed for the crime.  In Nigeria, by sad contrast, lynch-mob members walk free and openly kill to their heart's content, committing the foulest of evils under the guise of chasing WINCHES or WEEZARDS, while the police look on helplessly as the innocents are torn assunder in the streets by feral sub-humans rendered so by a malignant fixation on all things make-believe.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by kuramo: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
Only demented fools will believe cats can metamorphise into humans. I'm not really surprised such stories are making the rounds in Nigeria as poverty and illiteracy will make some people swallow such superstition. What an utter nonsense.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by biggjoe(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
That okada man should be arrested for careless driving.

His reckless driving has suddenly turned into something else.

And people foolishly subscribed to his story.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by princekevo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
Jakumo:

With all due respect, Prince, there is nothing HARMLESS about the public mob murder of a human being.  On the contrary, the FREQUENT occurrence of such public human slaughter by shrieking mobs is one of the most reliable indicators of how close to total anarchy a given society might be.

This horrifying and grisly form of premeditated capital homicide is meted out on the streets of Nigerian cities, towns and villages by people who think like you, and the trigger is ALWAYS a screamed accusation of an imaginary offence against a generally innocent person, for which neither due process nor corroborating evidence is sought by the frenzied killers, before blows rain down and petrol is sought to fuel the spontaneous cremation that always follows the bloodshed.

In civilised parts of the world, anyone filmed committing murder will be tried in the court of law, and then either caged for life or executed for the crime.  In Nigeria, by sad contrast, lynch-mob members walk free and openly kill to their heart's content, committing the foulest of evils under the guise of chasing WINCHES or WEEZARDS, while the police look on helplessly as the innocents are torn assunder in the streets by feral sub-humans rendered so by a malignant fixation on all things make-believe.

I think it will do a great favour next time to stick around the bases of an arguement and stop argueing blindly. Maybe you need to go back to all my post on this thread to see if i ever mentioned of the Mob's reaction, neither did i commented positively or negatively to their reaction.
What i have insisted on is the belief which i think every one has the right to believe on whatever he or she wants to. And i would not be so stupid responding physically to a situation that demands a spiritual respons.
That is why i said earlier, even if you Jakumo turns to a cat into my room i dont need bringing you to the street to abuse you coz i cant justify that in the eyes of the law even if you eventually turns to a human in my presence, but only in two days you will be walking on the street naked and confessing your deeds alongside.

Every where in the world we come across people with different believes, educated and non-educated, Rich and poor, i dont think hold on to your belief makes you an illerate. Several current and former billionaires rounded out their Yale careers as members of Skull and Bones,  a well known secret society and that dosnt make them illetrates
So mate, please hold on to your belief i hold on to mine. Case closed.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
@princekevo

I beg to say, with all due respect, that you're a raving lunatic.

You speak of evidence in terms of eye witness account while you have yourself manufactured a quote attributed to me which I never posted. You did this boldly in a forum of about 400,000 and you tell me that your 3 eyewitness colleagues at a street junction will not blatantly lie like you when in the presence of 100 Nigerians.

Where are those nifty mobile videos which you and your band of U-reporters never fail to leave such scenes with? Woman changes from cat, where's the evidence?

Stop watching home videos, especially Nigerian home videos because it gives illiterates like you the mindset that every single thing should be seen from the spiritual perspective. You are dangerous to this nation, and by virtue of your ignorance I'm not safe walking the same streets as you. You slowpoke!

Merely from reading your posts, it is clear you're not a civilized human being. You talk about Skulls and Bones, but have you ever seen George Bush turn into and eagle to fly over Iraq and drop some bombs? Or will you tell me there are no Nigerians that have migrated to Western and Eastern countries? How many of them have been lynched for inter-species transformation? You zombie strolling the streets of Nigeria with the sole aim of maiming innocent citizens.

If it were government officials, agencies, or law enforcement personnel who carried out such dastardly acts, you'll all roll on the floor weeping at the demise of democracy, but your true sorrow is that you didn't have an opportunity to take part in the bloodshed.

If you're a religious person, I just want you to pray that such a thing would happen to you if for nothing else but to have some experience of what It's like.

I can hardly bear educated people who are ignorant or knowledgeable people who're uneducated, however, you choosing to combine the two, you're no different from what they refer to in Benin City as "Ozwor"!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by MrCrackles(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
nex:

@princekevo
I beg to say, with all due respect, that you're a raving lunatic.
shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
It is sad to read from people hear abusing others for stating a well known fact that human beings do turn into animals.

That someone does not know that something exist doesn't make that thing non existent.

Maybe we need to train the mind to learn about things they don't know rather than dismiss them simply because they are not aware.

Sometimes, education is not enough, the mind needs to be trained and things need to be challenged and understood.

I am really shocked at the dismissive nature of some of the posts on this matter and goes a long way to show that indeed quite a lot of Nigerians are ignorant even when claiming to be in the know.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^No mind them. Na so the world dey. If you see the world through a blue lens, you will see a blue world, and you will not know it's a delusion. They have to remove the scales on their eyes
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2009
What if a whole hostel of burden house students witnesses that sort of metamorphosis. Not just once, but several times in a single night? Would you say they were all crazy?

I have found it difficult to comment, because I do not know the true events at the accident in question.
But I and a whole hostel of other students witnessed something similar. I am a rational person who does not want to believe it. Also. I have played back the events of that night over and over in my mind, looking for an explanation, trying to deny it; but I fucking saw it happen over and over. I saw many things in that school.

There are things we cannot explain; indeed, anyone thinking otherwise is a fool.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nduchucks: 1:51am On Oct 13, 2009
Beaf:

What if a whole hostel of burden house students witnesses that sort of metamorphosis. Not just once, but several times in a single night? Would you say they were all crazy?

I have found it difficult to comment, because I do not know the true events at the accident in question.
But I and a whole hostel of other students witnessed something similar. I am a rational person who does not want to believe it. Also. I have played back the events of that night over and over in my mind, looking for an explanation, trying to deny it; but I fucking saw it happen over and over. I saw many things in that school.

There are things we cannot explain; indeed, anyone thinking otherwise is a fool.

oh boy, abeg tell us wettin you see. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 3:25am On Oct 13, 2009
^
No details will be provided o! If I was out with friends having a drink and dis kain tory come enter; then maybe, just maybe I could introduce it with a very long sideways story. . .
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2009
princekevo:

I think it will do a great favour next time to stick around the bases of an arguement and stop argueing blindly. Maybe you need to go back to all my post on this thread to see if i ever mentioned of the Mob's reaction, neither did i commented positively or negatively to their reaction.

Prince, please take your head out of the sand, and engage what is left of  your faculties for a change.  You know as well as I do that you CANNOT separate the AFRICAN belief in magic and hocus pocus from the assault, battery and murder that is very frequently committed by deranged mobs acting under the influence of those entirely irrational and patently preposterous beliefs.

Sure, there are HARMLESS superstitious beliefs in the West, with the Tooth Fairy and Santa Klaus serving as good examples of fables told to children to make the loss of their childhood milk teeth less worrisome, in the case of the Tooth Fairy, and to lend a sense of wonder to Xmas time by invoking the story of Santa Klaus flying through the sky aboard his magic sleigh that is towed by flying reindeer, BUT there has NEVER been, and will NEVER be a mob murder on the streets of New York or London, triggered because some poor fella was found guilty of impersonating Father Christmas or the Tooth Fairy.   In much of Africa, by contrast, such street lynchings of TOTALLY INNOCENT people, and for ridiculous reasons plucked out of deluded, truly sick minds, are so common as to constitute a rampaging epidemic of mass insanity.

I therefore reiterate that there is a DIRECT causative link between the willingness of people like you, Mr. Beaf, and to my sad astonishment, Mr. Afam, to BLINDLY accept the veracity of fantasy tales passed through a bloodthirsty crowd, and then to ACT on the immediate acceptance of those utterly absurd lies by committing murder of the most horrendous variety, frequently in broad daylight and under the gaze of children who then grow up inured to human suffering and ready to kill for no reason, just like the homicidal monkeys who proudly showed them how to commit murder spontaneously and without reason, reservations or remorse.

Sir, in the very unlikely event that you ever regain the capacity to think and reason RATIONALLY, allow this one simple truth to penetrate your bony, ossified cranium :   A RUMOUR remains just that, no matter how many "high-witnesses" claim it to be true, or how often the story is passed on and embroidered with each rehash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LG Officer Fighting A Civilian For Bribery / Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital / South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.